Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Mika's Pack - 4. Bambino

Bambino! Come, dinner is ready. Bring Bell’uomo,” Candelora yelled from the door as the couple made their way back from the trail. Lovel rolled his eyes and slipped his hand into Mika’s, pulling the smaller wolf along. Once they reached the top of the stairs, she began fussing over the two, patting Mika down and causing a small flush to form on his cheeks. “My, my, Bell’uomo. You are so skinny. Need to eat much more food. Come, I made special for you. It’s called Bistecca Fiorentina, my mother’s recipe.” She ordered, ushering him into the house towards the dining room.

Mika shot Lovel a panicked look. Lovel only shrugged and shot his mate an apologetic look. Once his mother got into one of those moods, no one could stop her, not even him. She dragged Mika towards the kitchen through a door the wolf hadn’t noticed earlier. Every head snapped towards him when they entered, and all talking ceased. He flushed and looked down, picking at the hem of his shirt to avoid their gazes.

Candelora, oblivious to it all, pushed him towards the head of the table sitting him next to where Lovel would sit. Once he was seated, Candelora headed towards the kitchen. Mika took the time to look over the room. It was large…large enough to fit the entire pack into it. The table was long and was carved out of oak, from what he could tell. Matching chairs laced with forest green cushions surrounded it. Moonlight leaked in from the two large windows in front of him and bounced off of the chandelier, illuminating the room.

“Hello.” The soft voice snapped Mika’s attention away from the gleaming moon and towards the other end of the table, where there was seated a beautiful, blonde-haired woman. She was holding a girl that was maybe two or three years old, who had the biggest brown doe eyes he had ever seen. Next to her sat a man with dark brown hair, which was cut close to his head. He was eyeing Mika curiously.

Mika turned his attention back to the woman, who offered him a warm smile. “You must be Mika. Pleased to meet you.”

“Pleased to meet you, too, uh..?” He trailed off.

“Cecilia. And this is my mate Dreo and our daughter Cynthia.” Dreo nodded at Mika and then turned his attention to his daughter, scooping the adorable little pup up. She giggled, rubbing against the stubble on his cheek and cupping his face in her tiny hands.

“Hello.” Mika gave them a shy smile as Lovel walked in. He pressed a kiss to Mika’s head as he passed, taking a seat next to his mate.

“Alpha,” the family unit greeted Lovel. He nodded back at the couple, but his attention remained firmly on his mate. Lovel was still having trouble believing that he had finally found him.

“We were just introducing ourselves to your mate. Congratulations.”

“Thank you,” Lovel replied just as the door was thrown open.

The twins stumbled in, both clenching their ears. When they noticed that all of the attention was on them, they grinned and strutted toward their seats, occasionally stopping to strike a pose. Mika giggled, earning even bigger grins from the twins.

“We’re here—”

“—for your amusement,” they said, taking a bow, as Chance entered with Bella trailing behind him.

The blond smiled at Mika and took the seat on the other side of him. Bella let out an excited squeal when she saw him and scrambled to climb into his lap. Mika wrapped his arm around her waist to keep her steady and then he peered down at the excited pup.

Il tuo tesoro è così bello,” she said with a dreamy sigh.

Confused, Mika looked up at Lovel. “What did she say?”

“She thinks you’re beautiful.” Lovel was delighted when Mika’s cheeks heated up. “No need to be embarrassed, Tesoro, she is right. You’re beautiful.”

“You’re prettier than me,” Mika told her, causing her to blush.

“You better be careful, brother, it looks like you might have some competition for your mate,” Liam noted with a snicker.

“Why couldn’t you have been my mate? I’m much nicer than him,” she declared, giving a small pout before something caused her to brighten back up again. “Why don’t you wait till I get older? Then, we can run off together, si?”

Mika looked at Lovel like a deer caught in headlights. Lovel growled and took his sister from the small wolf, handing her over to Liam. “No flirting with my mate, Bambina.”

She rolled her eyes and slid from her brother’s lap, climbing into the seat next to them, as Candelora and another dark haired female wolf entered. They were both carrying large platters. Mika hadn’t been paying attention to the smell before, but now that he did, he felt his mouth water. Whatever it was that she had cooked had his wolf standing at attention. The women set down the platters in front of the salivating wolves. They were piled high with steaks. One of the twins stretched out a hand towards the food only to be smacked by the dark haired female wolf, causing him to whine.

Mom, why!?” Dante cried, poking out his lip in an over-exaggerated pout.

“You know better than that.” She rolled her eyes, nudging him with her hip. She turned towards Mika, a smile in place, and held out her hand. “Hi, darlin’. My name’s Charlene.”

“Hello. I’m Mika,” he replied, taking her hand, only to be startled when she pulled him up into a hug.

“Welcome home, darlin’.”

Mika hugged her back hesitantly, mulling over her words. His home had always been with Master Luca but...he could actually see this becoming his new one.

 


 

“You...what- who are you...?” the vampire stuttered, backing away from the creature hiding in the shadows.

Amethyst eyes glittered with amusement at the trembling form before him. “My name is Luca.” He noticed that the vampire only continued to gaze at him with frightened eyes, his back pressed against the wall. “And you are?”

“What?” the vampire asked, swallowing nervously.

“Your name. It’s the proper thing to do once someone introduces themselves.” The shadowed figure sighed, shaking his head. One would think the vampire would be a little more up to speed on these types of matters.

“L-Lou.”

“Ah. See, that wasn’t so hard, now was it? You see, Lou, I’m in need of your assistance,” the being said, walking deeper into the shadows.

Lou’s gaze followed the retreating figure and shifted back to the alley’s entrance, as if he were weighing the chances of getting out of the alley before the creature caught him.

“I’m afraid that you wouldn’t get very far.”

Lou’s steps faltered, wondering if the being could actually read his thoughts. He sent one last look towards the entrance before he consented to following the shadowed figure. He felt shadows shift around him and, suddenly, the vampire found himself walking into a dark room. The only light that streamed into the room came from the moon. “Where are we?” Lou asked as he continued to look around the room. The only visible objects in the room were a small tea-table and two large, cushioned chairs.

“We are in my current home at the moment. Have a seat.”

Lou sat across from the glowing eyed man. It unnerved him that, even with his enhanced senses, he couldn’t see through the shadows that surrounded the being.

“Tea? Hm. No, I suppose not. I’m sorry, sometimes I forget. Next time, I’ll be sure to have something for you.”

“Are you going to kill me?” Lou blurted the question out before he could stop himself.

The amethyst eyes widened in surprise before lowering. “Oh, no. I must apologize again, if I gave you that impression. You see, I’m in a rather difficult situation. An acquaintance of mine is having some trouble. I offered to help out, but as it stands, the information I wish to gather has placed me in an awkward position.” A gloved hand came out of the shadows, picking up a cup of tea that Lou hadn’t noticed before. “I don’t want to draw certain attention to myself, as I plan to leave this place as soon as my charge is settled.”

“And you want me to what? Get it for you?” the vampire questioned, disbelief marring his face.

“That, among other things, which I would like to hire you for during the duration of my stay in town. You’ll be rewarded, of course. And there are a few perks to working for me. The job is completely optional. If you refuse, I’ll take you back to your home and that’ll be the end of it.”

Lou shot him a suspicious glance, but he began to consider the offer. “Are any of those ‘things you want to hire me for’ likely to get me killed?”

“I wouldn’t go as far as to say ‘killed,’ but you might come across some...aggression. Still, it would be nothing that a sturdy vampire such as yourself wouldn’t be able to handle.”

Lou couldn’t stop himself from preening at the compliment. Vampires were nearly as vain as the Fae, and compliments played a good part in getting them to do what you wanted. “Alright, let’s say I do take on the job…you have to know that I’d be utterly useless to you during the day.” He couldn’t believe he was actually considering this. But, really, what did he have to lose? He was nearly a hundred and fifty years old and nothing nearly this exciting had happened to him within the last thirty years.

Luca fought to keep from smirking, even if the vampire couldn’t see it. “I am aware of that, and it doesn’t matter. My use of you will be for the night. Anything that I would need done during the day, I can take care of myself.”

Lou observed the twinkling amethyst eyes before holding out a hand. “Alright then, I accept.” A tendril of darkness reached out to wrap around his hand and a black ‘L’ was burnt onto the skin that connected his thumb and index finger. “This permanent?” he asked, tracing the letter with a finger.

“No, it’ll disappear once our business is concluded.”

Lou nodded in acceptance, giving Luca a fanged smile. His eyes took on a red glow. “So, what’s first boss?”

“I need you to find out if any vampires or demons have recently acquired some…unusual goods.”

“What sort of goods?”

“Shifters. See if anyone has acquired a new pet recently.”

Lou nodded as he stood up. “Your will is my command, boss.” He smirked before looking around the room, his brows furrowing. “How, exactly, do I get out of here?”

“Allow me.”

The air hummed with magic and Lou felt the shadows shifting around him again. The next thing he knew, he was back in the alley—no trace of Luca.

I’ll see you in three days to find out what information you’ve come across…until then.”

Lou had to halt a shudder from continuing its path down his back as the sultry voice slid over him. That was going to take some getting used to.

 

 


Mika yawned, leaning against Lovel. He had never eaten so much in one sitting before—not that Master Luca starved him or anything! He was usually fed enough to sate his hunger, but Candelora had seen to it that he was sated twice over.

“Sleepy, Tesoro?” Lovel asked, brushing his fingers through Mika’s hair. The smaller wolf peered up at him with sleep-clouded eyes, nodding. Lovel smiled and pressed a quick kiss to his temple before picking him up bridal style, causing the dark blue eyes to pop open wide. The smaller wolf wrapped his arms around Lovel’s neck and cuddled closer. Lovel nodded a good night to the pack and carried his mate to his bedroom. He nudged the door open with his foot, walked over to the bed, and gently set Mika down. He took each of Mika’s small feet in his hands and unlaced his black boots, pulling them off. He then moved up to his waist, unbuttoning his blue jeans and sliding them carefully off his hips.

Mika blushed when his long, black-sleeved shirt was removed, and he was left in nothing but a pair of black briefs.

Lovel let out a deep growl seeing his mate in such a state of undress. He needed to control the urge to pin Mika to the bed with his teeth and fuck him until neither of them could walk. His mate was innocent, he reminded himself as he turned away, subtly trying to move the bulge forming in his pants into a more comfortable position. He walked over towards the dresser and pulled out one of his shirts. It’d dwarf his small mate, but at least Mika’d have something to wear.

He couldn’t believe that he’d forgotten that his mate would need clothes and other items, since he was going to be living with them from now on. Lovel walked back over to Mika, shirt in hand and gestured for him to lift his arms up. The wolf slipped the shirt over the wolf’s head, pulling it down. As he suspected, the shirt pooled around his waist like a gown and slipped off one of his shoulders. Unable to resist the adorable sight, he pressed his lips to the ravenette’s. Lovel sighed, sucking gently on Mika’s bottom lip until the smaller wolf allowed him entrance. Their tongues mashed together in a short battle for dominance.

He broke away from Mika and began trailing sweet kisses down his neck until his tongue rested against his pulse. The alpha bit down lightly on the skin and began alternating between sucking and biting. He pulled himself back once he was certain that his mark would be left against Mika’s pale skin. Lovel sat up, stripping down as well, while Mika watched his every move with growing eyes. He smirked, pleased, when those eyes roamed his body and came to rest at his crotch. He felt a little smug when the wolf’s blush darkened, spreading down to his neck, and arousal spiked the air.

He nudged Mika under the covers and then climbed in next to him. His mate began fidgeting, looking everywhere but at Lovel. The alpha rolled his eyes, throwing an arm around his waist, ignoring the small squeak he let loose. He pulled Mika flush against him, neatly tucking his mate’s head under his chin. Mika wiggled a little, only to freeze when Lovel issued a warning growl, tucking him firmly back to his side. “Sleep, Tesoro.” Mika pouted, but a yawn had him closing his eyes anyway. The little wolf was just too cute. Lovel would have no trouble falling in love with him. He only hoped Mika would do the same.

Lovel woke up to a round, perky ass rubbing against his morning wood and the sweetest scent he’d ever smelled. He groaned and pressed closer, burying his nose in Mika’s hair. He slid his hand up to clasp Mika’s waist with the intention of stopping the movement only to groan and pull him closer after a particularly hard grind. His hand tightened and he brushed his mouth up the side of Mika’s neck, resting his lips near his ear.

Tesoro, if you won’t be still right now, I will not be able to control myself,” he growled, causing Mika to whimper in his sleep. His control snapped when Mika rolled over, his own erection pressing against Lovel’s. He rolled them over, using his weight to pin Mika to the bed. The moment he saw the dark blue gems peeking up from under pale lids, he slanted his mouth over his mate’s. He felt Mika’s arms slide around his neck, pulling his head closer as their tongues dueled. He broke off, trailing kisses down his jaw to his neck and lavishing the dark mark he had made the other night.

Lovel sat back, pulling his shirt off Mika, leaving the small wolf flushed and trembling under him. He sent him a wicked smile and pressed a quick kiss to his neck before moving down to his chest. When he got to the small pink pebble, he flattened his tongue over it while his left hand reached up to give attention to its brother. He rolled and pinched the nipple between his fingers, biting gently on the one in his mouth. Mika let out a cross between a whimper and a moan and arched into Lovel’s touch. Once the alpha had paid significant attention to both buds, he moved lower, dipping his tongue into his navel. He hooked his fingers on the sides of Mika’s briefs and pulled them down, revealing a sublime, perfect pink cock nestled within black curls. A rumbling started in his chest, and his eyes flashed gold.

“Let’s have a taste, shall we, Tesoro?” Mika opened his mouth to reply only to choke on a groan as Lovel licked the tip of the weeping head and then swallowed him down to the root. He thrust into the heated cavern, throwing his arm over his eyes as he cried out. Smirking around the pretty cock in his mouth, Lovel held Mika’s hips down and pulled back with a pop. “Your flavor is divine, Tesoro, and I need more of it.” He swallowed him half way down this time and began a slow bob. His mate twisted underneath him, trying to go deeper while mewling and clawing at the sheets.

“Ah…ah, it’s too much,” Mika sobbed as heat pooled in his lower belly.

Lovel pushed two fingers inside of Mika’s mouth, letting the small pink tongue bathe them in saliva. He pulled back once they were nice and slick, trailing them under Mika’s sac to the puckered entrance hiding beneath them. He took him all the way to root again and, at the same moment, pushed a finger inside to the knuckle. He curled his finger, raking it over the knot inside of him at the same moment that he gave one last, hard suck. Mika shouted his name as his orgasm ripped through him. Lovel swallowed down every drop that came from his little mate, sucking and licking until he was sure he had gotten it all. He crawled back up the bed, sealing his mouth over the sated wolf, pressing his tongue deep in his mouth so that Mika could taste himself.

Mika pulled back, scrunching his nose. “Is that what I taste like?”

“Yes,” Lovel replied, leaning down to take another kiss from his mate only to have Mika dodge.

“Yuck.”

Lovel laughed, burying his face in Mika’s neck, inhaling their mingling scents. “You taste absolutely delicious, Tesoro.” He wrapped his arms around Mika’s waist and stood from the bed carrying his wiggling mate towards the bathroom. “We need to get clean, Tesoro, before we go in for breakfast.” He closed the door behind them, a smirk on his face as he pictured more ways to bring his mate to his peak before going down for food.

 

 


 

Mika had a new permanent blush on his face after he finally managed to get out of Lovel’s room and to the kitchen. When he entered, he found Candelora, Chance, Liam and Bella already at the table eating. Liam paused with the spoon midway to his mouth to tilt his head up and sniff. He sent Mika a shit-eating grin that had the shorter wolf dropping his gaze to the floor as he shuffled over to the table, taking a seat next to Chance across from Liam.

“Well, someone had a good morning.”

Mika could feel his blush deepen.

Candelora set a stack of pancakes in front of Mika, kissing him on the forehead as she reached across the table and smacked Liam on the head. “Non prendere in giro il compagno di tuo fratello!” (Do not tease your brother’s mate!) She growled glaring at her younger son with her hands on her hips.

“ Mamma, smettila che fa male!" (Mamma, stop that hurts!!) Liam whined rubbing the spot where she had smacked him.

Bella giggled and stole the last strawberry from Liam’s plate, popping it into her mouth. She squealed and jumped down from the chair, leaving the kitchen just as Lovel entered. He was freshly shaved and was dressed in a plain white t-shirt, that stretched across his muscles as he moved, and dark blue jeans that clung to his hips.

Lovel walked over to his mother and pressed a quick kiss to her cheek and then moved to stand behind Mika, his hand settling on the back of the wolf’s neck with his thumb resting against the hickey he made. Since his mate had no clothes at the house at the moment, he had given Mika another one of his shirts and an old pair pants from when he had been a teen. They were loose on him, but it would do for now. Not to mention, the clothes made his scent cling to his mate’s skin. “Tesoro, would you like to go get your things after breakfast?” he asked, sitting down beside him and watching him eat.

“Yes, please,” Mika responded, nodding his head as he cast a shy glance at Chance. He returned his gaze to Lovel. “C-could Chance come, too?” Chance’s head snapped up and he looked at them in surprise. “I mean, if you’d like to come that is,” Mika hurried to correct himself.

“I’d love to,” Chance said, giving Mika a bright smile. Liam stuttered from across the table, a pout forming on his lips.

“Why didn’t I get invited?”

“Because you’re an idiot,” Lovel answered right off the bat, accepting the coffee his mother brought over. Liam opened his mouth to reply to the taunt only to be cut off by Lovel’s phone.

The alpha wolf sighed and pulled the phone out, placing a kiss on Mika’s temple as he stood and left the room. A few moments later, Lovel returned with an irritated look on his face. “I have to go in to work for a few hours. Someone’s fucked up an order and I have to straighten it out.”

“Language!” Candelora scolded, shaking her head muttering about her foul-mouthed children.

“Sorry, Mamma,” he apologized, turning his attention back to Mika. “Would you be fine if Liam took you both?” Mika nodded and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. “I’ll see you later, Tesoro.”

“Okay.” He watched Lovel leave before turning back to his pancakes.

“So, where’s your place?” Liam asked, settling back to watch the two smaller wolves eat.

“There’s a small apartment building about two blocks away from the café I work at.” He suddenly gasped, dropping his fork. “Oh no, I didn’t call in to work!” He groaned slapping his hand against his forehead. “I’m so fired.”

“Well, it’s better this way for the time being. With the shifters gone missing, I doubt Lovel would have let you go anyway,” Liam explained, taking a sip of coffee.

Bambino is right. My Lovel, he would not have taken a chance,” Candelora affirmed, taking Liam’s plate from the table. “You are too precious to risk.”

“Come on,” Liam called, jumping up and pulling the two smaller wolves with him. “I never get to drive anywhere. This’ll be fun!”

 


 

Chance and Mika clutched the seatbelts to their chests, hearts pounding, as Liam swerved around another corner without slowing down. Both wolves were equally terrified and fearing for their lives. Mika swore that after the entire ordeal was over, he would never, ever get in a car with Liam behind the wheel again. Nothing in the world would make him. They were slammed forward as the car jerked to an abrupt stop.

“We’re here,” Liam said cheerfully, turning to the trembling wolves in the back seat. He watched them stumble out of the car and onto the ground.

“Promise me that we’ll never have to ride anywhere with him again?” Mika begged in a small whimper that resonated from the back of his throat.

“I-I n-never knew he drove like that,” Chance whispered, staring at the car in horrified fascination. “Oh God, we have to ride home with him.” They both whimpered at the thought.

“So where’s your apartment?” Liam asked, stepping out the car unfazed. Mika got up from the ground once his heart had calmed down, and helped Chance up.

“Th-this way,” he said as he stumbled down the street. He led them to a large, luxurious building that was separated from the rest of the structures by a large mechanical gate. Mika pulled out a small silver key and unlocked a hidden key pad on the left side of the gate. He entered his code and the door slid open revealing a lighted hall.

“I thought you said small…” Liam wondered aloud, eyeing the place in awe.

“It is,” Mika countered, leading them down the hall to an elevator where a man dressed in a black bell-hop uniform stood.

He bowed to Mika once he was within speaking distance. “Welcome home, Master Yavanti.”

Mika flushed and ducked his head. “Thank you, Charles, but I said you don’t have to call me that.”

The older man smiled. “Of course, Master Yavanti.”

Mika sighed and ushered Chance and Liam into the elevator. They rode the elevator up to the ninth floor and got off, heading down a sterile white hallway. The floor held a single door at the very end of the hall. Mika pulled out a keycard and scanned it down the lock of the door and it clicked open with a pop. “Well, here it is.” He pushed the door open wider, letting them see the inside. The place was entirely white. Abstract white. There was no life to the place at all. It wasn’t the type of place that Chance and Liam expected the shy, cheerful wolf to live in.

“Um it’s…nice,” Chance said, a shiver running down his back. The place gave him a weird feeling. “Did you decorate it?”

“Oh, no, it was already like this. Master Luca picked this place out because of the security and the privacy,” Mika explained, going down another hall.

Liam sneezed; his nose had become overwhelmed with a sugary scent. “What the hell is that smell?”

“Hm? Oh, I make a lot of sweets. Cakes mostly,” Mika called from the hall. A moment later, he came out carrying a large duffel bag and a large black sketchbook with his name engraved in gold across the front. “Okay. I have what I need.”

“Great, let’s go,” Liam stated, taking the duffle bag from the small wolf. “Whoa, what the hell do you have in here? Rocks?”

“Just stuff,” Mika replied, grabbing Chance's hand and pulling them out the door as he engaged the blond wolf in conversation. Liam rolled his eyes and followed behind the two.

“Wow,” Chance gasped when Mika opened the sketchbook. “You did this?”

Mika smiled and nodded. “This is the manor we lived in before coming here,” he explained as he showed him the Victorian style home. “Master Luca taught me to draw and paint. It’s his hobby.”

“Why do you call him master?” Liam asked as they exited the building.

“Everyone calls him master. You’d have to meet him to understand why he’s someone that demands…respect without having to ask for it,” Mika said softly.

“You mean like how we all call Lovel alpha?” Chance asked, peering at him curiously.

“Yeah, it’s kind of like that.” When they reached the car, a man with dark red hair was leaning against it. He was tall, with a muscular build and piercing green eyes. He watched the trio with calculating eyes, scanning each one. His gaze came to rest on Mika and something flashed in his eyes. As soon as they were close enough, he stepped away from the car, a small frown on his face.

“Hello, Alpha Marcus,” Liam nodded politely. “Is there something we can help you with?”

His gaze drifted from Liam to Mika then back. “Liam, I happened to be in the area when I saw your car. I had assumed that it’d be your brother,” Marcus replied, turning his attention to Mika. He saw Liam grin and scratch behind his head as he gave him a small shrug. “I had planned to speak with him about the new wolf since I didn’t make it to the meeting yesterday.”

“Ah yeah, you’ll probably find out from someone else anyway...this is Mika. He’s the one.”

“Really?” Sharp eyes narrowed on the small wolf causing Mika to take a step behind Liam. “What are you doing with him?”

“We just came to get a few of his things. He’s moving in with us,” he continued, his grin getting wider. “Turns out that he and Lovel are mates! Great, isn’t it?”

Marcus’s eyes widened slightly for a moment before they returned to normal. He held out his hand to Mika.

Mika cautiously took his hand, surprised at the gentle, yet firm shake.

“Marcus Bish. I’m the fifth Alpha of the city.”

“Mika Yavanti. Pleasure to meet you,” he responded softly, pulling his hand back the moment that Marcus released it.

“I’ll have to congratulate Lovel the next I see him,” Marcus stated as he stepped back. “I’ll let you get back to what you were doing. Make sure you stay safe,” he concluded in a serious tone as he turned to leave.

“We will,” Liam answered. They watched his retreating back for a moment before climbing back into the car.

“He’s an alpha?” Mika asked once he and Chance were tucked into the backseat and securely buckled in.

“Yeah…he’s the one with three missing pack-members. Ever since they disappeared, he’s been always out looking for some clue we could have missed while searching for them,” Liam explained as he started up the car.

“He must be devastated.”

“Yeah.”

 


Luca watched the three wolves leaving the room before stepping out of the shadows. He hadn’t expected them to be there this early. The small blond wolf had sensed something off with the house; he could tell by the way he fluttered around the door, unwilling to go any further into the apartment than necessary. The younger pup was too oblivious to his surroundings. He’d have to keep a closer eye on them until he figured out who was kidnapping the wolves. He didn’t want anything happening to the trio.

Copyright © 2014 AriieObsession; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

i'm enjoying the story and am intrigued by this chapter. I was glad it was as long as it was. I am really really wanting to meet Luca. some things surprised me. Not that he was able to use magic, as we knew he had lots of abilities. I am even more intrigued now, to see what he is. His interaction with Lou was interesting. I am wondering if vampire's eyes glow red or if that was a direct result of Luca branding him. it seemed to be. That and the ability to communicate with him by telepathy. man, I am dying to know what Luca is.

one thing that was surprising was that Lovel would let his new mate go out with his little brother and a wolf that had trouble functioning at home, in the current climate. i'd think an alpha wouldn't let him leave his sight with anyone less than his beta. I have to think that Luca would have a right to question his decision to let them go out like that, as he promised to keep Mika safe.

I am unsure, but I thought that this was the second day that Mika was with them. He mentioned kissing the hickey he'd left 'the other night' but I assume you meant to say 'the night before.' I have to say that I hope you begin to have them spend more time together b/c they haven't spent almost any time together. Mika has probably spent more time with Liam and Chance and maybe even the twins, than he has with his mate. You'd think that he'd be putting off all duties but Alpha stuff that a beta couldn't take care of so that he could get to know his mate over more than a meal and a shower. I think we need to see them bond more.

I am wondering what was up with the white apt. How were there shadows for Luca to hide in if it was a bright white hall? Why would Mika go to the apt and not try to say hello to Luca? Or is it that he knows Luca doesn't want to meet people? Did he know Luca was there? Well, I hope to get more of the story soon.

One other thing I wondered about is how big Marcus' pack must be. If he is the fifth alpha, that means his pack is smaller than Lovel's, right? I think you said Lovel is 4th alpha. So, if Lovel's only has 13 people, then marcus' had to have 12 or less and 3 are missing! That is a small amount of people to make up a pack. It kinda explains some of them going missing. there are almost not enough people to keep together to protect one another.

While working that out, I wonder about Mika's new pack. If there were 13 (can't remember if that included Mika), then it is made up of Candelorra, Bella, Liam, lovel, the twins and their mom, chance and the family of three at the table. Then there was the beta who was with lovel the first day... at most there is one person we don't know. it just seems like there isn't a lot of strong males in the pack to protect the young and female members. It is kinda scary and it seems wrong to not have the alpha or at least a beta with them all the time to prevent the risk of a kid-napping.

Looking forward to learning more about all of this!

Link to comment
On 10/03/2014 03:53 PM, Cannd said:
i'm enjoying the story and am intrigued by this chapter. I was glad it was as long as it was. I am really really wanting to meet Luca. some things surprised me. Not that he was able to use magic, as we knew he had lots of abilities. I am even more intrigued now, to see what he is. His interaction with Lou was interesting. I am wondering if vampire's eyes glow red or if that was a direct result of Luca branding him. it seemed to be. That and the ability to communicate with him by telepathy. man, I am dying to know what Luca is.

one thing that was surprising was that Lovel would let his new mate go out with his little brother and a wolf that had trouble functioning at home, in the current climate. i'd think an alpha wouldn't let him leave his sight with anyone less than his beta. I have to think that Luca would have a right to question his decision to let them go out like that, as he promised to keep Mika safe.

I am unsure, but I thought that this was the second day that Mika was with them. He mentioned kissing the hickey he'd left 'the other night' but I assume you meant to say 'the night before.' I have to say that I hope you begin to have them spend more time together b/c they haven't spent almost any time together. Mika has probably spent more time with Liam and Chance and maybe even the twins, than he has with his mate. You'd think that he'd be putting off all duties but Alpha stuff that a beta couldn't take care of so that he could get to know his mate over more than a meal and a shower. I think we need to see them bond more.

I am wondering what was up with the white apt. How were there shadows for Luca to hide in if it was a bright white hall? Why would Mika go to the apt and not try to say hello to Luca? Or is it that he knows Luca doesn't want to meet people? Did he know Luca was there? Well, I hope to get more of the story soon.

One other thing I wondered about is how big Marcus' pack must be. If he is the fifth alpha, that means his pack is smaller than Lovel's, right? I think you said Lovel is 4th alpha. So, if Lovel's only has 13 people, then marcus' had to have 12 or less and 3 are missing! That is a small amount of people to make up a pack. It kinda explains some of them going missing. there are almost not enough people to keep together to protect one another.

While working that out, I wonder about Mika's new pack. If there were 13 (can't remember if that included Mika), then it is made up of Candelorra, Bella, Liam, lovel, the twins and their mom, chance and the family of three at the table. Then there was the beta who was with lovel the first day... at most there is one person we don't know. it just seems like there isn't a lot of strong males in the pack to protect the young and female members. It is kinda scary and it seems wrong to not have the alpha or at least a beta with them all the time to prevent the risk of a kid-napping.

Looking forward to learning more about all of this!

Hi! Sorry this took so long to reply to I had planned on doing it when I posted the next lot of chapters but the note ended up being too long.

 

When Luca said he had a vampire to meet, it wasn’t supposed to mean at that very moment. It was supposed to mean he was going to pluck some poor vampire out of the night and question him later.

 

Pureblood vampires, Childe vampires eyes always glow red but a cross-breed vampire’s eyes will change depending on their genes.

 

As to why Lovel would allow Mika to leave with his brother, Liam has the potential to be an Alpha. So he’d be stronger than the average wolf. Besides that Liam is his brother, he’s confident that Liam would do absolutely everything in his power to protect Mika.

Lovel and Mika do spend more time together in future chapters and even more time together in a mini-story (5 chapters) about them and pack life after the events of the current story.

Lovel isn’t jealous that Mika would confide in Chance before him. In fact he’s happy that his mate, who he just introduced to his pack, is already so comfortable with his other packmates. He knows that it’s just further cementing Mika’s place in the pack and with him.

As for Luca coming from the shadows, I wasn’t talking about shadows cast by things in the apartment. It’s further explained about shadows in later chapters. As for why Mika said nothing to Luca, he didn’t know he was there. That and Luca has very personal reasons for staying out of the spotlight

As for the Packs, if you take into account that a normal size wolf pack will have anywhere between 4- 9 member the size of Lovel’s Pack is a suitable size. The top 5 packs are there to keep order in the city and help the smaller packs when needed.

There are much smaller packs out there with only 3 who do just fine. There are circumstances surrounding these disappearances that even if the packs were bigger it would still be out of their control.

Also there’s no need for there to be more strong men. The women can protect just as well, as a men can. It’s not the gender that makes a shifter stronger as there are plenty of Alpha women out there and Beta Women.

I think I covered everything if not I’ll try again.

Any other inconsistencies I’ll correct once the story is fully uploaded.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..