Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 6,485 Words
  • 1,350 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Bean And Ant - 1. Chapter 1

Bean and Ant were both fourteen and had known each other for several months. They had met online, introduced by a mutual friend, but because of the distance between where they lived, they could only communicate through emails, IM’s and video chats. Over time they not only learned they had a great deal in common, they gradually fell in love, but the many miles that separated the two boys made it impossible to do anything more than merely share their feelings via the written word. You see, Bean lived in New Zealand and Ant lived in North Carolina, but they never gave up their hope that they would somehow figure out how to overcome this problem. That miracle happened when a good friend of both boys provided them with an answer.

Bill had known and chatted with Bean and Ant for several months before he finally decided they should meet one another. After inviting them to a group chat, he introduced the pair and helped them to get to know each other better. Over time, Bill noticed how the boys were bonding, but never suspected they were actually falling in love. After realizing what was taking place before his eyes, Bill wanted to help their love blossom and grow, so he came up with a way to get them together. Since he understood Ant’s mother was very protective of her son, he offered to send Bean a round-trip ticket so he could fly to North Carolina, as long as he could get his parents permission to make the trip. When Bean’s parents agreed to allow their son to do this, since they thought Ant’s mother was providing the ticket, Ant talked his mother into allowing Bean to stay with them.

Now that the boys had secured permission to make this venture possible, they began discussing when the best time to do this would be. Ultimately, they decided that Bean should fly to the U.S. during his summer holiday, but he would plan his trip to coincide with Ant’s Christmas break from school. This was possible because the seasons south of the equator are the opposite from those in the North, so Bean’s summer holiday fell during Ant's school year. Since they also didn’t wish to create any family problems for Bean, the boys agreed that Bean should spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with his parents, but would then catch his flight to the States late in the afternoon on Boxing Day. He would then stay with Ant through the New Year, since Ant didn’t have to return to school until three days after the New Year holiday.

The boys were thrilled this was working out and that they were going to be able to meet, face-to-face, for the first time. During the days remaining before this happened, the boys daydreamed about finally getting together and became more excited about Bean’s trip, than about celebrating Christmas or looking forward to the presents they might receive. This gift was far better, but they had to fight to contain their excitement, because they didn’t want to upset their parents or arouse their suspicions. Even worse than that, it seemed as if it was taking forever for Bean’s departure day to arrive, but after a painfully long delay, Bean’s parents drove him to the airport to check in and catch his flight to the States.

It was a long flight and Bean spent nearly every minute of it thinking about Ant and everything he wanted to do while they were together. It was almost incomprehensible that he was actually going to get a chance to spend time with the person he loved. He was so excited that he felt he might burst with joy. As these thoughts flooded his mind, including a great many of them being of an intimate and erotic nature, it caused Bean to have numerous erections during the flight. The cute, young boy sitting next to Bean even noticed a couple of these occurrences, since Bean caught the boy staring at his crotch during a couple of those occasions, but Bean paid those instances little heed, since he was so focused on thinking about Ant. Bean did chat with the boy a few times, as he tried to make light of what was happening, and even though he found the young stranger quite cute, Bean was too anxious about meeting Ant to even consider the possibility of getting to know this kid better.

Thankfully, Bean was able to get a little sleep along the way, since he was spending three-quarters of the day in the air, and he and the other boy actually ended up leaning against each other as they napped. When the plane finally touched down on American soil, Bean said a hurried goodbye to the boy and then rushed to get off the jet and collect his luggage. Once he had his belongings, he raced to the arrival area, where he hoped to immediately locate Ant and his boyfriend’s mother waiting for him.

Eagerly, Bean scanned the area and spotted Ant first. He was able to do this because they had exchanged numerous photos during their online relationship, so he went bounding toward his love. Even though they were extremely excited, the boys had to keep their emotions in check while in view of Ant's mother, since she thought they were merely long-distance friends and didn't know either of them was gay. Her strong religious background made her intolerant of gays, so the boys merely greeted each other with a handshake, although they also shared a quick hug, as they sought to maintain this charade. Ant’s mother smiled as she watched their innocuous greeting, since she believed the boys were just online pen pals that were getting a chance to meet and learn about each other in person.

Bean and Ant rode in the back seat of Ant’s mother’s car and had to force themselves not to kiss, stroke or fondle each other along the way, since they understood that Ant’s mother could see what they were doing in her rearview mirror. Although engaging in this type of affection was exactly what both boys desperately wanted to happen, they understood the need to keep their cool and be patient, at least until they were finally alone. They understood there would be plenty of opportunities for them to explore their blossoming relationship during Bean’s stay, as long as they were discrete and didn’t give Ant’s mother any reason to question their actions.

It was a long ride to Ant's house, so both boys had to use every ounce of self-restraint to keep from touching each other in suggestive ways, but they did sit close enough so their legs were brushing together. They also occasionally allowed one of their hands to rub the outside of the other’s leg and even found the courage to let their fingers intertwine briefly, although they were afraid to do more than that. Eventually, Bean decided to feign he was tired from the long flight and rested his head against Ant’s shoulder. The resulting contact sent shivers rippling through both boys and made it even more difficult for them to keep from doing more.

When they finally reached Ant's house, the boys grabbed Bean’s luggage and raced inside with it. Unfortunately, Bean was relegated to using the guest room, something neither of the boys wanted, since they hoped they would be able to share a room. Ant’s mother, on the other hand, thought Bean would be more comfortable having his own room, so she fixed up the guest room instead, since she suspected her son’s young friend would appreciate having some privacy. After making certain that Bean was settled in, Ant's mother finally announced that she had to return to work, since she had only taken half a day off, which meant the boys would now get their first chance to be alone.

Seeing they both understood she would only be gone for a couple of hours, they weren't about to waste this opportunity, so Ant dragged Bean back to his bedroom. Once they were certain Ant's mother had indeed driven off, they shut the door and sat beside each other on the bed. They began slowly and only made very brief, gentle contact with the other’s body, such as allowing their fingers to brush tenderly against the other’s cheek or running their hand gently through the other’s hair. These brief and harmless encounters had another benefit though and it was that it drew them closer together. As this happened, their heads suddenly began to respond like two magnets, with opposite charges, and slowly pulled their faces closer together, until they could feel the other’s warm breath against their cheeks. This attraction didn’t stop there, however, and their heads slowly inched even closer, until their lips touched and they shared their first kiss.

It was a brief and tentative kiss, a mere peck on the lips, similar to a kiss one might give to his mother or aunt, but as soon as their lips connected both boys realized they wanted more. As frantically as a starving man who had suddenly found himself standing in front of a banquet table filled with food, the boys continued to explore this new activity. They were completely consumed by the host of previously uncharted pleasures they were suddenly beginning to feel and these new sensations were nearly identical for each of them.

Both boys were inexplicably experiencing a sudden warmth that was radiating throughout their bodies, but they also noticed a series of brilliant flashes of colored lights that were illuminating the interior of their closed eyelids. This prompted them to get even more involved and they began to kiss more deeply, but this time their mouths were partially open, which was merely an emotional response to this enjoyable activity. This innocuous occurrence allowed their tongues to touch, unexpectedly, for the first time, which ignited a new fire from deep within their cores.

Bean and Ant had both heard about French kissing before and knew that tongues were sometimes used to enhance the kissing experience, but they’d never had an opportunity to practice this before now. As their lips fought to cover their partner’s mouth, the boys greedily extended their tongues forward, past their teeth, as they sought out contact with the other’s oral muscle. As their tongues engaged in a seductive dance, each of the boys began to feel light-headed and experienced a series of tingling sensations unlike anything they had previously known. Their hearts began to pound wildly within their chests, even faster than the heartbeat of a hummingbird, and this sent their blood frantically coursing through their veins. A great deal of the blood seemed to be racing toward their nether regions and gradually awakened a new player into this erotic encounter. As their penises began to spring to life, it was apparent that these fleshy organs also sought to take part in this new game.

When this happened, it was as if the boys were suddenly transformed into two rutting bucks, both hoping to claim the same doe in heat. Instead of using antlers though, the boys dueled with their tongues, as they attempted to bring the other into submission. As soon as they felt their partner shared their desires, their hands began to roam over the other boy’s body, as they lovingly stroked and caressed each other through their clothing.

When this no longer proved satisfactory, Ant hopped off of the bed and pulled Bean with him, so they were standing and holding each other, as they began kissing again. While they were doing this, their hands seemed to develop a mind of their own and playfully grabbed handfuls of the other’s butt cheeks. Aggressively, they began kneading these fleshy mounds with a newfound passion, while their groins frantically ground against each other.

Flushed and breathless, the boys took a temporary respite, since they were each on the verge of ejaculating into their underwear, which was something neither wanted to happen. They also used this opportunity to compare notes and see what the other was feeling, since they needed to be certain this was a mutual attraction. After mildly blushing when their eyes first glanced into the windows to other’s soul, they suddenly realized they felt even more deeply in love than they had first suspected.

“That was freaking unbelievable,” Bean panted.

“I know. I’ve never felt like that before,” Ant agreed. “It was like we were one and it was the most natural thing in the world for us to be doing.”

“I know. It was almost as if I could read your thoughts and feel your heartbeat,” Bean added.

“Along with my ass,” Ant teased.

“Well, I wasn’t the only one,” Bean shot back. “You were doing pretty good with my bum too.

Without warning, Ant grabbed Bean again and pulled him tightly against his body, so he could press his lips against Bean’s mouth one more time. As he was doing this, his hands were busily rubbing up and down Bean’s side, before he slid them between their bodies, so he could begin stroking Bean’s chest. Then, he slowly worked his hands even lower, until they reached Bean’s waist.

Bean was busily mimicking every move that Ant was making, as they allowed their hands to drift even lower, until they were touching each other's rock hard cocks. They were pressed tightly against the fabric of their jeans and were indicative of how much the boys were enjoying this time together, but Ant and Bean were also moaning appreciatively into each other’s mouth.

Ant soon became even more aggressive and unfastened the button on Bean’s jeans and slid the zipper down, partially releasing Bean’s stiffy, as his jeans dropped toward the floor. Ant then allowed his fingers to slowly slide up and down the fabric of Bean’s underwear, as they traced the outline of his shaft, which brought a moan of appreciation from Beam’s lips. It also sent all kinds of shockwaves racing outward, as a series of tingling sensations coursed up and down Bean's spine and sped throughout his entire body. Bean was beginning to pant heavily now, as his head began to sway from side to side, when Ant suddenly dropped to his knees. Slowly, he reached upward and grasped the waistband of Bean’s briefs, as he allowed his fingers to curl under the elastic, and then he looked into Bean’s eyes, seeking his permission to continue.

When Bean realized why Ant had stopped, he nodded his head slightly, to give his approval for Ant to continue. When Ant noticed this simple sign, which let him know he could keep going, he pulled Bean’s baby blue briefs down, so he could admire Bean's gorgeous rod up close and personal. Tentatively, Ant let his finger trace over the thin scar from Bean's recent circumcision, because several months ago Bean had ended up losing his foreskin, due to its tightness and an infection. Next, Ant flicked out his tongue and teased the slit, which sent shivers radiating outward in all directions throughout Bean's body.

After playing with Bean’s love muscle for a little while longer, Ant opened his mouth and slid it over the head, as he tested his ability to swallow Bean's more than adequate boyhood for the very first time. As his head began to bob up and down on its length, Bean felt a sense of pleasure he had only imagined possible, as he felt Ant’s lips tenderly caressing every square inch of skin on his throbbing pole. It wasn't long before his knees began to grow weak and started to buckle, as a fire built within his scrotum and caused his seed to begin to boil. After holding off for as long as he could, he finally let out a series of little grunts, as the first shots of his hot semen began to rise up his rigid shaft and flooded into Ant's greedy mouth.

Ant continued to suck and slurp on Bean's fleshy lollipop, as he teased every drop of liquid from it, which he swallowed as if it were a mother's life-giving milk. While Ant was greedily doing this, Bean's mind was exploding in a series of bright flashes of brilliant color. Since he’d never enjoyed anything this wonderful before, Bean was totally enthralled and completely consumed by this new, fantastic experience. Sure, he had pleasured himself in the past, but the feeling he experienced from doing that paled in comparison to what he was feeling now. This was far better than anything he had ever accomplished on his own, so he was doing his best to relish this sexual high for as long as possible, because it exceeded even his wildest dreams.

Since Ant didn’t want to stop what he was doing, he continued to suck on Bean’s now wilting member until Bean reached down and stopped his actions. When Ant looked up to see what was wrong, Bean let him know that his dick was becoming overly sensitive from all the contact, so he needed Ant to cease what he was doing. Reluctantly, Ant released Bean’s penis and guided him back to the bed, so Bean could lie down for a few moments and recover from his orgasm. Ant, however, merely stood beside the bed and continued to admire Bean’s exposed body, as he attempted to commit every millimeter of that wondrous flesh to memory.

Finally, Bean recovered enough to thank Ant and return the favor. Bean didn’t express his thanks with mere words though and instead stood up, so he could kiss Ant again, while he let his hand’s roam all over Ant’s front. After unfastening and unzipping Ant’s jeans, so they also fell to the floor, Bean quickly tore Ant’s boxers down as well and grasped the steel-like piece of flesh he had spent countless hours daydreaming about. Now, Bean found a new energy, spurred on by all the fantasies he'd played out in his mind about this moment, as he examined and admired Ant's dick for the first time in person.

Ant was also cut, although the procedure had been performed on him shortly after birth, but his penis was now hard, long and more than ready for action. The pre-cum was flowing and dripping in anticipation of what was going to happen next, as Bean pushed Ant backward, until he fell on the bed. Then, Bean leaned over Ant’s sprawled body and took a few tentative swipes at his throbbing mast with his tongue. Eagerly, Bean tasted the sweetness of Ant’s pre-cum for the very first time and quickly discovered that he liked it. Spurred on by this fact, he began to lick the rest of the shaft, but he also took time to suck on Ant’s scrotum in the process, as he worked each testicle into his mouth for a while and swished it back and forth playfully.

After doing this for a few minutes, Bean decided it was time for his treat, so he slid his mouth over Ant's root and let it slide down his throat. Now, he let his head rise and fall, as it glided smoothly up and down the length, while he attempted to return as much pleasure as he could to his friend. He also swirled his tongue along the surface of Ant's penis and added a little suction, as he tenderly brought his lover to a rapid release.

Bean heard Ant moan first and then felt the initial blast of warm liquid hit the back of his throat, before finding his mouth flooded with the creamy treat. Bean swallowed rapidly to keep from losing even a drop of this precious liquid, as he continued sucking on the fleshy appendage the same way a hungry calf might suck on its mother's teat. When he had siphoned every last drop that Ant had to give him, Bean lay down beside Ant and tenderly placed his arm across Ant’s chest, before kissing him on the cheek. Now, the pair cuddled up on the bed together, as they basked in both their orgasmic afterglows and all of the guilty pleasures they’d experience from what they had just done. They stayed together like this until it was nearly time for Ant's mother to return home and then they made themselves presentable again, as they awaited her arrival.

That night was pure agony for them, because they both wished to show each other even more affection and continue providing even more pleasure, but they were limited as to what they could do, since Ant’s mother continued to wander around the house and kept checking on them. They couldn’t even spend the night together and share a bed, since Bean was staying in the guest room, so the boys remained on pins and needles throughout the hours of darkness. In the end, neither slept well, since they were constantly thinking about the other and imaging what they might be doing if they were together, so they were exhausted when morning came. They still managed to join Ant’s mother for breakfast, since they knew they had to replenish their strength, but they also hoped to see her off to work before long, so they could finally have some more time to spend together, alone.

Her car had barely made it out of the driveway and onto the street when the two boys embraced and began kissing in earnest again. This time there was no hesitation about using their tongues and those muscles began stabbing and dueling with each other, which caused their hearts to race and their blood to begin to rise to a slow boil again. They were both panting when they slowly pulled away, so they could gaze into each other’s eyes.

“What do you want to do next?” Ant asked.

“What I want to do and what we might be able to do are probably two different things,” Bean responded, which caused Ant to look at him oddly.

“What do you mean by that?” Ant eventually inquired.

“It means I’d like to try everything with you, but I’m not sure if either of us is ready for anything like that yet,” Bean explained. “Instead, I’ll be happy just being affectionate with you again and maybe doing what we did yesterday. That was incredible and better than anything I’d ever felt before.”

Ant couldn’t help but agree, so that’s what they decided to do. Over the following days the boys bonded and spent countless hours just getting to know each other better. This wasn’t just about sex, although what they did with each other was great, but they also played games, went for walks, watched movies and just talked for hours on end. They totally loved being with each other and discovered they had a great deal in common, even more than they first imagined when they were chatting online.

When New Year’s Eve rolled around, Ant’s mother left to attend a party at a friend’s house. At first, she didn’t want to accept the invitation, because she didn’t want to leave the boys alone, but once Ant and Bean learned about this opportunity they insisted she go and have a good time. They told her they’d be fine being alone for the evening, and after they convinced her of this fact, she offered to buy them a few things so they could have their own party while she was gone. She told them she’d order a pizza and buy some soda and snacks for them to have later, so they could have a good time too. Once this was agreed to, the boys began doing a little planning of their own.

On New Year’s Eve, once Ant’s mother had departed, the boys played some video games first and then began to watch some of the celebrations on TV, as they ate the pizza. As midnight approached, Bean made another suggestion.

“I think it would be really special if we finished the old year and started the new one by making love to each other,” he offered, while carefully studying Ant’s reaction.

“Do you really think we can do it without hurting each other?” Ant countered, while waiting for Bean to respond. “I know you said before that we might not be ready to do everything like that.”

“Well, I’ve thought about it more and decided that we won’t know unless we try and I’d really like to do it,” Bean stated. “We can stop if it hurts or we change our minds and don’t want to continue, but I think we’ll both regret it later, if we don’t take this chance. What do you think?”

“I think you’re right, so let’s get ready,” Ant agreed, as a small grin crept across his lips.

“Do you have anything we can use as lube?” Bean wondered.

This caused Ant to think about this for a few seconds, before he was able to respond.

“I believe my mother has some baby oil in the bathroom,” Ant offered. “I think she uses it after she showers and I’m pretty sure that would work. Don’t you?”

“Yeah, I don’t see why not,” Bean concurred. “I’ve read stories online where they used baby oil and it seemed to work ok for them.”

“Good, I’ll go get it then,” Ant agreed.

After Ant went to retrieve the baby oil, he led Bean back to his bedroom, where they immediately began to kiss and paw at each other. With a sense of raw urgency, they tore at their partner’s clothing and energetically removed each piece, until they were both completely naked. They were also fully aroused, so they quickly began discussing who would do what first.

“Since this is your house and you’ve been doing everything for me,” Bean began, “I want you to do me first.”

“Have you ever done anything like this before?” Ant asked, showing his concern.

“No, but I’ve put stuff up there before, to see if I liked it,” Bean admitted. “I also did it so I’d be ready for the day when this might happen, so I think if you use the baby oil as lube and loosen me up with your fingers first, it will open me up enough for you to get in there.”

“Wait, I’ve got something else that might help,” Ant announced, before disappearing for a few seconds. When he came back, he held out his arm to show he was carrying something.

“What do you think? Will this do?” Ant asked, hopefully, as he held out a pair of fairly thick tapered candles that were about eight inches in length.

“Yeah, those look perfect,” Bean agreed.

Ant then told Bean get on the bed, on all fours, because he’d read in a story that it was the position that made it easiest to accept something up your butt. Bean didn’t argue or hesitate in following Ant’s suggestion and immediately got into position. As soon as he was set, Ant began to grease him up, before slowly inserting a finger into his rectum. Bean accepted it easily and quickly suggested that Ant add another, so before long Ant was ramming two fingers up Bean’s butt.

Bean felt a little more pressure this time, but still no pain, so he suggested they use a candle now, to see how that felt. Ant quickly squeezed some baby oil onto one of the long, tapered shafts and then began to insert it into Bean’s love tunnel. At first, Bean thought it felt like another finger being inserted, but soon he sensed an increased fullness inside of him. He was also aware that his anal ring was being stretched more than it had been before, once the thicker portion of the candle started to slip inside his backdoor. Eventually, he took it all, with only a slight sense of discomfort, but it mostly just gave him the feeling that he had to go to the toilet, which he knew was only due to the candle taking up space in his bowels and nothing more.

After leaving the candle in Bean for a while and giving him time to adjust to this new sensation, Ant started to work the candle in and out of him, which caused Bean to moan.

“Are you ok? Did I hurt you?” Ant asked, concerned.

“Heck, no. You just hit something in there and it made me see stars for a second,” Bean gasped. “Keep going.”

Ant happily complied with his request, but soon Bean was ready for more.

“Ant, stick your dick in me now. I’m ready,” Bean announced, quite bluntly.

“Are you sure?” Ant countered, while looking somewhat skeptical.

“Yes, just put plenty of baby oil on it?” Bean urged.

“Do you think we need to use a condom, because I don’t have any?” Ant followed, while remembering the lessons he’d learned in his sex education class.

“No, we’re both virgins and we don’t have to worry about you getting me pregnant, so I think we’re ok,” Bean replied. “If we’d done things with someone else before this, then we’d need to use a condom, but I think we’re ok like this.”

After considering Bean’s answer, Ant agreed with his logic and began slicking up his member, which was so hard it almost hurt. Once he finished, he lined his body up behind his friend, placed the head of his penis against Bean’s puckered hole and began to push. It took a little more effort than he’d expected to get his helmet to break through the resilient ring.

“Ugh,” Bean moaned when that happened.

“Are you ok,” Ant asked, stopping dead in is tracks. He was worried that he’d hurt his friend.

“Yes, I’m ok, but just wait for a second before you continue,” Bean responded. “You’re definitely bigger than that candle, so I just need a little time to get used to it.”

Ant blushed when he heard Bean’s answer, although he wasn’t sure why. Bean had actually just given him a compliment about the size of his penis, so he should be proud.

“Ok, you can push more of your dick in now,” Bean suggested, after his body had adjusted to Ant’s girth.

Slowly, Ant added more pressure and his dick slipped further into Bean’s moist chute.

“Hold up again,” Bean suddenly announced, when Ant was about halfway in.

Ant quickly paused again and then waited for Bean to give him permission to continue. While he was holding in place, Ant became aware of the intense heat, as well as the smoothness of Bean’s bowels, now that Bean’s intestines engulf the top half of his rod. He remained motionless until Bean gave him the signal to continue and then slowly pushed the rest of the way in. Once he was completely embedded inside of Bean and his thighs were brushing against Bean’s butt cheeks, Ant hesitated again, in order to allow Bean to adjust to this new feeling. This time, however, it didn’t take as long before Bean ended this hiatus.

“Go ahead. I’m ready now,” he announced.

As soon as Ant felt Bean relax completely, he slowly started to withdraw his man-size weapon about three-quarters of the way out again, before slamming it back inside Bean’s hot tunnel. Ant then continued rocking in and out of Bean’s cavern of pleasure and both boys started to experience a variety of sensations, most of which they had never felt with such intensity before, although there were also a few new sensations mixed in as well.

It was true that Ant had jacked off before and Bean had given him a blowjob, but he had never felt anything as awesome as the feelings that were coursing through his body at this very moment. Like an animal guided by its instincts to mate, he began to pound harder and harder into Bean’s butt, as he sought the ultimate, pleasurable release he knew would follow.

Bean, on the other hand, was feeling something almost totally new, as he enjoyed the feeling of Ant’s boyhood filling him up, while it slid in and out of his rear entrance. Sure, he’d stuck things up there before, but doing it with those devices had never felt anything like this. Ant was larger than any of his previous toys, and even though Ant’s penis was rock hard, it was also somehow softer and more pliant than those other objects. Ant’s penis also hit places and did things to him that he’d never felt when he was doing this to himself. In fact, the thing he enjoyed the most was the feeling he got each time Ant’s penis grazed his prostate, because it sent sparks flying.

Both boys were grunting and getting into the action, as each rocked back and forth to mirror the other’s movements, until Ant stiffened, drove his penis as deeply into Bean as he could and shuddered, as his life juices spewed from the tip and coated Bean’s intestines. Ant jerked a few more times, as he coaxed the rest of his pearly cream to escape the delivery tube and sweat glistened off both boys’ bodies, as they enjoyed the remaining moments of their brief, but intense, love-making session. Now, they collapsed on the bed, with Ant still embedded in Bean, as they panted and fought to regain their senses after such a mind-blowing session.

As they began to recover, Ant’s wilting flower plopped from its resting place, so the boys took this opportunity to rearrange themselves, so they could once again kiss and cuddle.

“That was absolutely fantastic,” Ant panted, appreciatively.

“I know. It was better than anything I’d ever imagined,” Bean confirmed.

The boys continued to hold on to each other, as they showed their love and affection, until Ant spoke again.

“Ok, it’s time for you to do it to me now,” he explained, while staring directly into Bean’s gorgeous eyes.

“Are you sure?” Bean wondered aloud.

Bean wanted to make sure that Ant didn’t feel pressured or obligated to doing this, just because he had agreed to go first. He was hoping this was something Ant was also ready for and wanted to do in order to show his love, and wasn’t merely agreeing to go through with it out of a sense of fairness.

“Positive,” Ant replied, quite emphatically.

The boys slowly got into position again, except this time with Ant on all fours and Bean working him over from behind. Bean was totally absorbed with loosening Ant up with his fingers, first one, then two and finally with three, because his penis was slightly thicker than his friend’s. Next, he used the other candle on him as well, to get him used to the length, more than the thickness. Once Ant gave him the go-ahead, Bean started to push his lubed pole past the muscular ring that guarded Ant’s pleasure center. Since Bean was slightly larger, he had a more difficult time doing this than his partner had and accidentally caused Ant more discomfort than he had experienced, along with a little pain. Ant, however, didn’t want Bean to quit, but he was willing to pause for a short time, so he could adjust to this thick intruder.

When Ant felt ready to continue, he gave Bean the go-ahead, so he could push another inch or two of his penis into him. Once Bean had done that, he waited a few seconds more, in order to give Ant a chance to adapt before he continued. They went on in this fashion until Bean was completely inside of his friend, but once that had been accomplished, he held it steady until Ant gave him the signal to proceed. This entire process, from the time he first penetrated Ant until now, seemed as if it was taking forever, at least to Bean. In reality, it had only taken about ten minutes, which was nearly twice as long as it had taken Ant to completely enter Bean.

Now that his penis was buried to the hilt inside of Ant, Bean was so excited by the feeling of the tight, glove-like fit and intense warmth that completely enveloped his organ, that he had almost started to cum without further stimulation. When Ant finally told him he could continue, Bean began to slide in and out of that womb-like haven and experienced a new array of wonderful feelings. Knowing he wasn’t going to last for very long, Bean did what he could to maximize his pleasure, such as taking long, slow strokes. This gave the entire length of his penis as much stimulation as it could handle, without prematurely spilling its seed. No matter how hard he tried, before long his blowhole was spewing a creamy spray against the walls of the fleshy cage that was engulfing it.

Ant was also savoring their brief coupling, but for a slightly different reason. Even though he definitely enjoyed the internal stimulation of having his prostate stroked by Bean’s thick member, Ant mostly relished the fact that his first time was taking place with Bean. Ant also appreciated the loving way Bean was also stroking his body with his hands, while he was pounding Ant’s hole with his engorged tool. Now, they both reveled in the continuing warmth and feelings of love they were sharing, while also acknowledging that their week together was nearly over.

After cleaning up, the boys went out to watch television again, because this way they could fall asleep while still remaining in contact with one another, without Ant’s mother questioning their motives. When she came home, she found the boys sound asleep on the floor and merely covered them up with a couple of blankets. She thought it would be best to let them sleep there, after she turned the television off and went to her own bedroom.

Over their remaining time together, both boys tried very hard not to act differently while Ant’s mother was around, although they now felt even closer than they had when Bean first arrived. They also began trying to figure out a way that Ant could visit Bean during his summer vacation, which would be winter in New Zealand. They even contacted Bill again, not only to thank him for making this possible, but to see if he could help them come up with a plan to make their new scheme come to fruition.

Was this the start of a long distance relationship and love affair? It certainly appeared as if this were the case, and even though the boys understood it would be difficult, they were also determined to make it work. Any betting man would be well advised to place his money on them, because this had all of the earmarks of a case where love was definitely going to win out.

 

The End.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..