Jump to content
    Brandon
  • Author
  • 3,532 Words
  • 1,572 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Angst:Tale of a Troubled Life - 3. Ooh Shit!

Chapter 3. Ohh Shit

“Aggghhhrrrr…My head hurts!!!” next thing a foot the face “shhhh” Sarah moaned.

We were obviously horrendously hung over. What was going on. “Sarahhh my head hurtsss…” I groaned again.

“Yeah well I’m still drunk so can you be quiet”, she answered back. I opened my eyes… oh my god. I seemed to be on the couch, Sarah on the floor face down in the carpet. Her condo was amazingly trashed and the light half shining through the curtain shown it all. People were sleep everywhere, beer cans and red solo cups littered the floor, and the smell of marijuana permeated the air.

As I shifted to get off the couch and go to the bathroom, something weird occurred. There was a pair of arms wrapped around my mid drift. I freaked out, punched backwards and jumped off the couch landing on my ass in a puddle of beer splashing some on to a girl who was face up sleep on the floor perpendicular to the couch.

On the couch some guy was rubbing his chest looking red eyed at me “What was that for!?”

“Who the hell are you?!” I retorted, people were starting to look up at us, I blushed.

“Ummm… Mark met you last night, we played beer pong for like two hours…don’t you remember?” He replied quieting down, probably noticing how uncomfortable I had become.

I looked at the ceiling trying to remember what happened last night. I recalled drinking, than smoking, more drinking, and checking my cell phone and seeing it was 11:30 pm and that Kris hadn’t called before taking another double shot. “yeah ummm… no I don’t” I spoke quietly, “Will you come with me for a sec?”

I stood up, there was a huge beer spot on my ass but right now I didn’t care. This Mark guy was looking at me puzzled but shrugged and got up and followed me to the kitchen. It also was a mess, the refrigerator was left open, the beer pong table was still on the table, and some guy was sleeping on the counter.

I turned around and looked at Mark after leaning back on the counter trying not to wake the sleeping drunkard. *Holy Shit he’s handsome… Quiet Justin you’re already in trouble!* He was a white guy a little taller than me, obviously older maybe early to mid-twenties, with beautiful brown hair he was currently running his hands through.

“Yes?” he said me as I stared at him. “Well since you obviously remember more than I do what … did we do last night???” I asked.

“How much do you remember?” he quipped, I raised my eyebrows at him. “Ok well I came, you were drunk I did not know how much you had to drink… but we danced, drank shots, played beer pong; which you are very good at by the way and…made out a little…then you passed out and I carried you to the couch” He finished up.

“Did we…ahh…you know…ummm go futher???” I asked hesitantly. He looked appalled “I'm not a rapist” he snapped indignantly his face getting red. *DA-FUQ!*

“Whose not a rapist…” Sarah questioned as she stumbled in the kitchen. She walked right between us as we stared each other down, quite oblivious to the tension, then we heard her groan. “Where the hell are all my eggs!”

Mark closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose. He thought for a moment then said “Sarah there on the stove I think Luke boiled them.” I froze, started to giggle then laugh out right. Mark stared; Sarah looked up out of the refrigerator and looked at the stove. There was a big pot, which she proceed to open grab three eggs and put them in a paper towel and sat at the table covered in beer pong cups. I turned her, “Sarah do you need help cleaning up.”

She looked up red eyed, “Nope, I charged admission to trash my house. I am going to hire one of those two hour clean up maid services.”

“Ok, cool I have to go meet Kris for lunch today” I said more to myself than anyone else.

“Yep, go meet the boyfriend!” said Sarah then “ewwww, I didn’t get all the shell off!”

“Sarah, I going to go…seeya”, I turned around but Mark was already leaving the kitchen.

“What’s his problem?” Sarah ask not even looking up from her egg peeling.

“Well…we…kinda made out apparently, then slept on the couch together and you just told him I had a boyfriend…” I said. “Huh, he has the worst luck in love…all the guys he ever meets are dating people” she said returning with a noncommittal shrug of her head “He’ll get over it”.

I just look at her. “Sarah I have to go…I’m going to go my stuff out of your room”. She nodded, while I walked upstairs. There were four people piled up on her bed all wearing clothes, but my stuff was hidden in the closet to avoid thieves. I grabbed my stuff and left, checking my pockets for my phone, one missed call from Kris *Ugghhh telling him about Mark is going to be a bitch, I’ll call him when I get home*. As I walked to my car, I noticed Mark sitting in his car with his head on the steering wheel. * Not my problem*. I got in my car and drove home.

My parents hadn’t gotten home by the time I had, so I walked around back and entered in the basement door. From there I called Kris:

Kris: Hey

Me: Hey yourself

Kris: You missed my call this morning? What happened?

Me: Nothing happened; I just went to a party last night and got drunk and overslept.

Kris: You went to a party without me? What the fuck?

Me: It was last minute and you were busy

Kris: You could have at least invited me fucker

Me: I didn’t find out about it till after I called you, and you were busy!

Kris: Fine! End of discussion. Where are we meeting to eat lunch?

Me: I don’t care! I really don’t feel like seeing you now.

Kris: ughhh come on, Please don’t be like this sorry I got mad.

Me: hmpf.

Kris: Come on Justin, please, please come to Lunch. I miss you.

Me: …

Me: …

Me: …

Kris: Justin?

*Ughhh why the fuck does he want to sound so cute and pitiful now*

Me: … Fine. Chili’s?

Kris: I was thinking a little more upscale than that! How about Golden Corral?

Me: Upscale?! GOLDEN CORRAL!

Kris: What? Buffet style! Ok. Never mind how bout … Cheesecake factory or Mongolian barbeque?

Me: Cheese Cake!

Kris: Ok meet me there at 1:30. I love you.

Me: I know you do. Love you too.

 

1:45…1:46…1:47… *Ughhhh. Is he even coming? Where the hell is he! ANSWER YOUR PHONE ASSHOLE*

The waiter came up. “Are you ready to order?” he asked. I thought about it, “Yes, I am can I get the Mahi Mahi fish to start and a Pepsi, oh, and someone supposed to be coming, so you may have to take another order”. He just looked at me like I was speaking Cantonese and nodded and walked off.

1:57…1:58…1:59…2:00. My food had arrived and I was starting to get worried. *Did he get in a car crash! O.K think rationally…just don’t worry and eat your food. This is really good…like really good*. Another 15 minutes goes by. The waiter came back and I ordered the Kahlua cheesecake. Delicious!

As I sat slowly eating something caught the corner of my eye. Kris was sauntering up to the table, a dopey smile on his face. I just stalled, he looked fine not limping or bleeding. “Hey love” he said when he got to the table kissing me on the cheek, *Whoa, we’re out but we’re not that out, something must be wrong he’s kissing up*.

“Kris, are you ok, where were you it’s 2:27 we said 1:30” I asked him hastily. He just looked at me, “No, you specifically said 2:30, and I’m early, see!” was his response.

I gapped at him. “Are you kidding me?! You’re the one who said 1:30! Not me. I have been waiting here for an hour!” I snapped.

He just looked blankly at me, and then said “Hi, we’re in public, why are you yelling! You clearly heard me wrong.”

“Kris, I did not hear you wrong!”

“Babe, chill out! We’re here together; we can get some good food, and then go chill at your house.” He shrugged as if it were that simple, then proceeded picked up his menu.

“I already ate.” He actually had the nerve to peer over the menu look mad at me for that. “What?” I shrugged, childish I know, but I was pissed.

“Nothing, its buried. I just wished you had the manners to wait for me” he responded.

“And I wished you had the integrity to show up on time, why are we going to my house by the way?” I asked puzzled. The waiter had shown up by now and was looking at Kris with a dull expectancy.

“Please, stop yelling Justin, your killing my buzz. And what I can’t go visit my boyfriend now just because he’s pms-ing.” The waiter perked up, his eyebrows lifting; as he leaned forward to listen to us argue more. “Besides I had to get a ride here. James is borrowing my car, so he drove me here and then left.” Then something in me clicked.

“Kris, are you high right now?”

He giggled and with a little smile said “Yeah, I’m on cloud nine.” The waiter snickered, I shot him a glance that screamed *SHUT THE FUCK UP*. Then I stared at Kris, he was looking back at me giggling. Then he said “What, James had to pay me for borrowing my car somehow. OK I know what I want!” he looked up at the waiter, who was now enthralled in our conversation and at first did not realize he was being spoken to. “Can I get the Hawaiian Burger and onion rings and Mountain Dew and Oreo cheesecake?”

The waiter wrote the order down, than continued to stand there.

“We’re not a soap opera! Leave” I snapped. Kris gave me a look.

“You didn’t have to be mean to the guy, you know” he replied

“I’m sorry I don’t like random people sitting in on my conversations, Kris”

“Oh, can you pay for this, I’m broke.” He asked, I just stared at him

 

After that the conversation became more cordial. Kris insisted on holding my hand on top of the table, while we sat waiting for his food, because he thought I was having a bad day. When the waiter came back with Kris’ food he was looking expectantly to see if we were still interesting, but resigned himself with the fact that we weren’t and left as bored as when I first came in. Afterwards we left to go to my house, me driving with one hand while Kris held my other in his lap humming, smiling to himself the entire time.

Finally at my house, the tension melted and we spent the rest of the afternoon cuddled on my bed watching a law and order svu marathon. It was fun, I hadn’t felt close to Kris in a while, both physically and emotionally. But it reminded me, I needed to tell him something.

“Hey, Kris”

“Hmmm?” As his head lifted off my shoulder.

“I need to talk to you”, I told him.

“Uh-oh. What did I do now?” he asked, while resting his head back on my shoulder, focused on the TV.

“No you didn’t do anything, stop putting yourself down”

“Then what is it?”

“While remember that party I went too”

He paused. “The one you went to last night and didn’t invite me too, yes I remember.”

“PLEASE! Do not bring that up again”, I snapped.

“Then what is it”, he asked. He sat up again, scanning me up and down.

“Well, I got extremely extremely drunk last night…”

“uhhhhuh?”

“And apparently …”

“Yes?”

“I made out… with some guy called Mark it was noth-“ WHAM! I was laying half way across the room dazed. Kris was kneeling on my bed red in the face looking pissed.

“What the Fuck you slut! He screamed. “So you just go to a party and jump down the pants of the first ugly fuck you see?!”

“No I…I…I” What the hell was happening? * We were happy just a minute ago… wait…* “Did you hit me?” Kris was walking back and forth across the room now.

“My god! I can’t even trust you…” He snapped looking down at me.

“Kris I need you to leave”

“What…why?!”

“Because you hit me across the room!”

“But that was an accident…you cheated on me!”

“KRIS you need to go NOW!”

“WHY BECAUSE I’M YOUR LITTLE SIDE BOY!” He screamed. *What the fuck is happening*. I got up and grabbed Kris by the room and pulled him out of room, trying to get him down the hall and out the door. He steadfast refused.

“Look you need to leave Kris, I cannot handle you right now, and you’re really scaring me”. I tried to say as reasonably as I could. It was hard, my head was still spinning a little, he could really hit hard. With that he looked as if he sobered up a little.

“Shit.” He grabbed my head and turned it to the left and looked it. “Shit Jus, I’m so sorry! Fuck!”

“OW” I tried to yank away from him. He grabbed me and pulled me into a tight hug.

“I’m so sorry. I didn’t realize how high I stil-“

“You are NOT trying to blame punching me in the face on you being HIGH!” I snapped. He started to sputter.

“But, shit I’m sorry…wait right here”. He backed me up against a wall to lean on and took off up the stairs. I couldn’t help it. I broke down, crying and sobbing I slid down the wall in to a huddled heap. I heard Kris coming running back down the stairs.

“Shit” he sighed. I felt him sit down next to me and put his arm around my shoulders, I tried to resist but he pulled me into his lap. And I just cried. He was trying to sooth me and tell me it was going to be all right, that he was sorry, and that he knew I was too. He made me take a pill and drink some water. But nothing was making sense. *Where are my parents?*

After a bit Kris half picked my sobbing mass, half dragged me back to my room and into bed. He put me in then cuddled in behind me. After another couple minutes of crying I fell asleep. I awoke when I felt Kris kissing and nibbling at my neck. I looked over at the clock it said 8:30.

“What are you doing?” I asked, my throat felt croaky.

“Kissing you, course.”

“Why”

“What d’yeah mean “why”?

“You hit me!”

“It was an accident, completely my fault and I realized if I was around more you wouldn’t run off and jump into the hands of another guy”. *OH SHIT! If he reacts like this when I tell him I made out with one random guy at a party how the hell would he act when I tell him about Ryan… THEN DON’T TELL HIM ABOUT RYAN DUMBASS…But that’s wrong…NO GETTING THE SHIT BEAT OUT OF YOU IS WRONG.*

“Hey, are you listening to me?” Kris asked

“Yeah, ummm what are you doing” I asked.

“Kissing you stupid! I already said that!” He said as he moved to my collarbone nibbling ever so softly.

“But I didn’t jump into the hands off another guy!” I snapped.

“I know babe, stop yelling, it’s Ok, im sorry! I’m just trying to make you happy!” And with that he pulled up my shirt and kissed from my nipple to my happy trail. Then he pulled down my pants and proceeded to give me a blow job that I had been aching for. For ten minutes it lasted and for 10 minutes I felt amazing! Afterwards he had the nerve to tell me that James was picking him up soon and that I should hurry and give him his turn. So I did, I blew him the best I could, I mean, I am his boyfriend right? *Nope your his hoity-toyity BITCH...*

***

“Have you gone to see anyone about your throat yet?” Matt asked. It was the following week, and since Tuesday my throat had been killing me. Matt kept telling me to go to the doctor. Matt, Lily and I were sitting in the court yard of the school during lunch, and there was also some guy Lily was dating sitting next to us in a baseball uniform I think his name was Edmund or something.

“Nope, I’m going after lunch” I replied.

“Finally” he muttered.

“Well, I think he should go get that nasty bruise looked at” Lily added. She of course was referring to the apple sized bruise between my temple and my left eye.

“It’s healing its turned green now” I replied sheepishly…

“How did you do that again?” Matt asked stuffing his face with yogurt.

“I was trying to use the bathroom and it was late and I tripped on something in my room and my head and the doorframe became good friends” I lied.

“Dumbass” Lily snorted

“AHHHRRGGGGG” Matt yelled as a football flies across the quad and lands on our lunches. Food splattered on our faces, we looked up and over to the source of the football. Ryan and his friends were laughing at us.

“This isn’t middle school; shit like this only happens on Nickelodeon, Disney and CW Teen dramas!” I snapped while trying to pull globules of yogurt out my hair. Matt looked like he was about to cry. Edmund was covered in French fries. Lily…well Lily was smiling and not a drop of food was on her, she was also holding the football. Ryan was walking over smiling at us.

“Sorry about that, can I get the ball back” Ryan asked ever so sweetly.

“Nope, Evan be a dear *EVAN is his name!* and throw this on the roof.” She said.

Evan freaked, his mouth dropped, he looked at over at Ryan.

“Coris, don’t you dare,” Ryan growled, his eyes flashed.

“Evan baby you wouldn’t want to make me sad, would you?” Lily crooned, *oh shit this girl has him wrapped around her finger!* I looked over at Matt, his mouth had dropped and was staring at Lily.

“Evan I’m warning you!” Ryan said through gritted teeth.

“So am I Evan, so am I” Lily said lightly then proceeded to take a drink. And at that moment Evan stood up and threw the football on the roof.

“You’re dead Coris” Ryan whispered while backing away from the table slowly. I think Evan gulped.

“Oh don’t worry; he wouldn’t touch you with me around.” Lily said to Evan snuggling up to him on the bench.

“Um, Matt” I whispered,

“Yeah” he responded

“Do you know if Lily has a dick cause that was ridiculous?” I asked quietly so Evan and Lily wouldn’t hear me.

“I think that if she did we would have heard about it before, I think she’s just a bitch”

 

***

“So Justin, your throat has been hurting you lately” The doctor stated more than asked.

“Yeah, it’s been killing me since Tuesday”

“Oh, it’s been killing you has it!?” I gave him an evil stare.

“OK, let’s just have a look” and hey pulled out a tongue depressor and told me to say “ahh”.

“Hmm, looks like you’ve got some serious inflammation and discharge.”vHe pulled the tongue depressor out and sat back.

“Looks serious, I’m thinking strep throat, have you had a fever or headache?”

“No, just the really bad sore throat”

“Hmmm, well I can’t give you antibiotics for it till we’ve grown a culture and luckily strep grows very fast I should be able to call you with the results tomorrow” He pulled out an extra-long q-tip.

“Time to open up again!”

Sorry it took me song long...college is a bitch!
Copyright © 2012 Brandon; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I am really enjoying this story. I can't wait to see what STD Kris gave Justin. I like the angst and the hurt/comfort stories. Maybe it's terrible that I like to see my boys get smacked around then saved from bad situations. I have no shame. Can't wait to see more!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..