Jump to content
    Demetz
  • Author
  • 5,202 Words
  • 628 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Nathan and David: Summer in the Mountains - 3. Fullfilment

“Thank you for bringing me here,” Nathan whispered seductively into David’s ear before returning his head to David’s shoulder and wrapping his arms around David once more. David smiled, tilted his head, and kissed Nathan on the forehead in return while laying one strong arm around his husband’s shoulders and pulling him in tight. Like this, they watched as the last rays of sunlight set beyond the distant horizon, as the oranges, reds, and pinks faded from one side of the sky to the other, trailing blues and purples, until finally the sky was black with night.

A quarter-moon shed enough light on their rocky precipice to show the way back to the forest they had emerged from. However, beneath the trees blocking all light from above the two found themselves in absolute darkness. “I hope you know the way back, David, because I’m still not sure how we got here,” laughed Nathan nervously.

David just laughed. He knew his way around this place plenty well and, having meticulously prepared for this night’s events, he had packed a lantern with his hiking gear. “There,” he said as he lit it, “Now you don’t have to worry about tripping so much as we make our way back.”

“Hey! That’s not fair!” Nathan protested, and playfully gave David a shove.

“It’s not my fault you weren’t watching where you were going.”

“I didn’t know where I was going,” Nathan complained.

“Don’t worry; if you can protect yourself from your own two feet I’ll protect you from the prowling bears.”

“Oh come on, I’m not that bad! At least, not anymore. Hey, don’t give me that look! Wait… bears?”

At this point David burst out laughing. “Relax. There haven’t been any bears in this area for nearly a century,” he assuaged Nathan’s worry as he led him along the path. He figured what he said about the bears was probably true anyway. Fifteen minutes later they came to David’s intended destination, a large mountain lake that was just tolerably cool in the summer.

“This isn’t the cabin,” Nathan observed with a questioning look.

“You didn’t think my plans for the night ended with sunset did you?” David winked at him as he set down his pack of hiking gear and turned off the lantern.

“You Devil!” Nathan accused and dropped his own pack. David was taking off his shoes when Nathan charged him, having already removed his own hiking boots, and tackled the larger man at just the perfect angle to send them both splashing into the lake with most of their clothes still on.

“And you say I’m the one who doesn’t play fair,” complained David when he resurfaced.

“Yeah well, you deserved it,” Nathan retorted, sticking out his tongue.

“Oh really?” A Devilish look came across David’s face, made more eerie by the dim moon light. Before Nathan knew it David was rushing forward through the water and the chase was on. It was at this point Nathan regretted not having taken the time to remove his clothing as the weight of water logged pants slowed him severely enough that David was able to catch up to him. Grabbing a hold of Nathan by his calves, David pulled him backward through the water and took hold of his waist, then shifted his own weight and pulled the man back once again so that he held Nathan securely to his chest. Tilting his head downward he placed his lips to Nathan’s neck, tasting the sweet water of the clean mountain lake and sucking delicately on the skin it no longer concealed. Nathan moaned and David loosened his grip, sliding one hand down along Nathan’s submerged shirt to find its way inside Nathan’s pants. There he massaged Nathan’s growing arousal, but as Nathan leaned back into his lover, David released him and began swimming away as quickly as he could.

Realizing the teasing that had once again befallen him, Nathan twisted violently in the water and allowed himself to sink to the bottom in order to kick off in a rush to catch up to David again. He knew he had to move as far as he could with that burst of speed because with clothes on David had the advantage in swimming. He just managed to get a grip on one of David's ankles and used that grip to more pull himself forward than pull David backward, but it was enough. For his part, David rolled in the water so he was facing upward, staring at Nathan with amusement as Nathan pulled the two of them closer together. Having secured his prize by intertwining their legs, Nathan reached his hands into the back of David's shorts and gave each meaty cheek a squeeze.

Eagerness took hold and there was no moment of pause between them as their lips locked beneath the pale moonlit night. Their tongues massaged each other, flowing together, seeking and gaining as much of this contact as they could acquire. As Nathan retracted his tongue back into his mouth, David's followed, allowing Nathan's lips to caress it as he sucked on it lightly, still teasing the organ with his own tongue. The kiss could not continue forever though, and ended as their lips parted, leaving them both smiling as they stared deeply into each other's eyes as calm contentment with an electric edge replaced their prior passion. Each set of eyes held an alluring quality with the promise both of seduction and safety. After a long moment like this they embraced, simply hugging each other in the water as the soft light of the moon reflected from the lake around them. It was a sweet moment, complimenting all they meant to each other. It was their moment.

They swam for a while from one end of the lake to the other, chasing each other back and forth. Eventually they grew tired of this and made their way to the shallower edges of the lake, where Nathan wrapped his legs around David's hips and David walked around, with Nathan latched onto him, securing his lover with his hands firmly holding his rear.

Eventually, David set Nathan down, and they remained there in the shallow end of the lake, all but dancing to the music of the frogs with their submerged bodies pressed together, until Nathan began to shiver.

“Come on,” David suggested, pulling apart from Nathan, “lets get going.”

Nathan nodded, agreeing it was time to leave the lake. They returned to where they left their gear and David lit the lantern once again. David led Nathan down a path which Nathan presumed to lead toward the cabin. As they walked, Nathan's shivers began to increase until his teeth were audibly chattering.

“I'm sorry babe,” David apologized “It’s not too much further, I promise.”

Nathan started to respond when he heard a sound which until then he'd only ever heard in movies. It sent fear into his heart and shivers up his spine, chilling his heart unlike any lake ever could. Seeing a trace of fear in David's eyes didn't help, as the renewed cry of a mountain lion suddenly gave their romantic night a much different edge.

“This way,” David urged, changing directions and rushing Nathan down a side path. “I was planning on saving this for another day but with a mountain lion out and about we need shelter now.”

Nathan didn't disagree, and did his best to keep up with David as David put out the lantern and picked up his pace. They continued like this for a couple minutes before David stopped and pulled out a small, LED flashlight.

“What are you doing?” Nathan asked, and was shushed for his trouble.

“We don't want to attract the lion,” David answered. Nathan was a little annoyed at that, figuring their noisy rush to wherever they were now would have attracted the lion plenty if it was heading toward them.

“There!” David whispered in excitement as his light passed over what appeared to be several planks of wood held together. He turned out the flashlight and knelt down to pull up the wood, which turned out to be a makeshift door and an entrance to what Nathan couldn't imagine.

“The entrance is a little smaller than I remember,” David whispered, “but we should both be able to fit in fine. Another roar from the mountain lion erased all hesitation from Nathan's mind and he followed David down into what from the outside appeared to be a hole with a wooden door on it.

Once inside, Nathan looked around and from the dim light of the mini-flashlight he could see it wasn't simply a hole, but the entrance to a cave. David shut the “door” behind them just before the lion let out yet another growl, much closer this time.

“We'll be safe in here,” David said reassuringly.

“Yeah, but its freezing in here!” Nathan answered as the heat and adrenaline from their dash to safety wore off and the cool atmosphere of the cave enveloped his still dripping clothing.

“Actually,” David started, “It’s warmer than I remember. Come on, there's something I want to show you.” David urged, as he began to walk deeper into the cave. Nathan saw no choice but to follow him, as the mountain lion let loose yet another cry that seemed right outside the cave's entrance. David led him down a couple passageways until they reached a large open space. As David switched his flashlight for the lantern, the whole room lit up and Nathan was astounded by the beauty before him. The cave was alive with colors, some bright and others pale. It shined in the light of the lantern in a dazzling array. “Its a little different than I remember it, but I still think this place is great,” David spoke softly. “It is literally alive,” he continued, “the colors come from the various slime molds that grow here. The oils from our hands are toxic to them so try not to touch the walls.”

“This place is incredible,” Nathan answered. “I had no idea places like this existed.”

David enjoyed the look of amazement on Nathan's face, but frowned as he heard Nathan's teeth start to chatter. David was getting cold too, so as much as he enjoyed staring in wonder at the natural designs that had formed on the cave, he knew they both needed to get moving. As he beckoned Nathan down another passageway, Nathan asked him, “So, are we going to have to strip off all our clothes and cuddle together to keep warm?”

David just laughed at that as he turned down another passage, where the air was noticeably warmer. As they emerged, into a wider opening, David turned to Nathan and answered him. “Warmth won't be an issue, but stripping does sound nice.

“You knew this was here all along, didn't you?” Nathan accused him. David nodded in answer, setting down his gear and beginning to strip off his wet clothes. Nathan shook his head, amazed at his lover's good choice in vacation spots. One of Nathan's fantasies had always been to make love in a hot spring, deep in some cave, and here David had arranged precisely that. “Did you rent the mountain lion too, or was that just a lucky coincidence?”

David frowned a little at that. “The mountain lion is real, unfortunately, but lucky for us we're plenty safe in here. Don't worry about that though. For now we can relax and enjoy this hot spring.” Nathan wasn't going to argue with that. The two of them finished stripping out of their clothes and set them out, trying to expose as much surface area as possible. They knew they weren't likely to get very dry with as humid as it was next to the hot spring but anything would be better than completely soaked in lake water. Once naked, the two embraced, pressing their still-chilly bodies together and basking in the comfort of each others' arms. One of the aspects David had least expected but most appreciated from being in a relationship was just this simple body contact. Another shiver running through Nathan's body renewed their interest in getting in the hot spring though, and they released their mutual grip, stepping toward waters..

The water was not supposed to be impossibly hot. As David remembered, it was a just within the tolerable range of someone “used” to it, so as Nathan stuck one foot right in only to pull it back with a yelp echoing off the walls David chuckled a little but quickly turned to consoling him, reminding Nathan that it was best to go slow about this kind of thing.

“I don't care how slow you go, that's way too hot, David.”

David's brow furrowed as he stepped over to the hot spring, himself. He knelt down next to it and tentatively stuck a hand out over the water. It did seem warmer. Very carefully he lowered his hand to test the water more directly and very quickly pulled it back, frowning.

“I'm sorry, love. The vent that warms this spring must have shifted a bit. When I was a kid this water was perfect, but you're right, it’s too hot to swim in now.” This was an unexpected ordeal. “Come on,” David beckoned while putting his clothes back on. “There are other springs like this in the cave, maybe one of them will be more in our range.” They picked up their clothes and Nathan followed, exploring the cave. Each of the four other spots David remembered there being hot springs turned out to be too hot as well. He was ready to give up but decided at last to check out the big underground lake he remembered being fairly cold. He guided Nathan down a narrow tunnel that opened up into a large cavern, mostly filled with water. Sure enough, the water was much warmer than he remembered, but it was far more tolerable than the others. “I believe we have a winner,” he said smiling.

Once again the two of them went about tentatively entering the water. David judged the water to be about 102 degrees Fahrenheit. It lacked the jets of a hot tub, but was the perfect temperature for relaxing. They stepped into the water fairly close to the edge of the lake where there was a little corner, shaped like a half moon. Here the water was deep enough that if they tried to stand in it, the water would be over their heads, but there was a ledge at just the depth and size to sit on. They took up opposite sides of the ledge in the little corner of the lake and leaned back against the underwater walls of the cavern, each of them sighing.

“This is nice,” Nathan all but purred.

“I'm glad you like it,” David answered, “Sorry it took so long to find one at the right temperature.

“Oh thats alright, its not your fault things aren't all precisely the way you remember them,” Nathan teased, winking at him and causing David to blush a little. “There’s the smile I like to see!” He was laughing now, enjoying the moment and really wanting David to loosen up and stop being so hard on himself.

Having warmed up, Nathan was beginning to feel a bit playful again. The little half moon pool was rather small and they were sitting across from each other, with their legs hanging limp in the water so that their feet were only inches apart. Nathan decided to close that gap, and in the dim light of the lantern David had set, Nathan began rubbing his leg against David's. David responded to the gentle touch in kind, which only urged Nathan on. Soon Nathan's foot was resting on David's groin, teasing him and daring him to do something about it.

David took the dare. He reached down and grabbed Nathan by his legs and pulled him off the ledge and into his lap. Nathan's yelp, followed by laughter, could be heard echoing throughout the cave as he wrapped his legs around his lover and took a seat. David hugged him, trying to ignore their mutual erections and just enjoy the fact that he was holding his husband and playing out a fantasy he'd always had – to share this place with a lover. He loosened his embrace just enough for Nathan to reposition himself. Now they sat with their eyes only inches apart, Nathan's burning with intensity and reflecting the soft glow of the lantern while David's cool, loving gaze and broad smile played off the electricity growing between them. They kissed deeply as David's hands roamed all along Nathan's back and Nathan ran one hand through his lover's hair, as his other hand massaged his lover's shoulder.

Some time later, whether it was hours or minutes neither of them could tell, they pulled apart. “I'm starting to feel a little faint,” Nathan warned. It wasn't the passionate kissing – that, they could do for hours. The problem was their makeshift hot tub. While hot water was always fun to play in, after a while the body temperature rises enough that to stay longer would be a very unhealthy decision, and as the nearest hospital was over an hour's drive away, passing out inside a cave was not an option.

“Our clothes should be passably dry at this point, let’s get dressed and head back to the cabin,” David suggested.

“What about the mountain lion?”

“There's more than one way out of these caves.” David smirked. “One exit is only a short walk from the cabin,” David answered. With that he lead the way back without incident, and giving Nathan an impromptu tour of the cave as he went. When they arrived back at the cabin the moon was high in the sky, with little cloud coverage. Even so, it was one of the darkest nights Nathan had ever known, and as he gazed up at the stars he was amazed at how much he was missing out on by living near a city. As they approached the cabin the auto lights brightened the rest of their path.

Once inside, David set to work building a fire while Nathan went to the kitchen to get a quick snack. David smiled wide when Nathan returned with graham crackers, chocolate bars, marshmallows, and skewers. They enjoyed their snack, feeding each other smoores and even using the marshmallow David accidentally caught on fire. David turned on some soft, romantic music and before long they curled up on the couch next to the fire. It was then that Nathan turned and looked David straight in the eyes.

“Please,” he started, all but begging, as he began to nuzzle David's neck “make love to me,” he whispered into David's ear.

This is what David had been waiting for, and a shiver of anticipation shot up along his spine as he set about fulfilling his lover's request. David wrapped his arms around Nathan, pulling him closer. Nathan's lips, now in range, were soon besieged by David's own. His hands roamed along Nathan's back as he sucked gently on Nathan's upper lip, still denying the man the collision of tongues Nathan wanted. Instead he released his lover's lip and in a swift motion flipped over top of Nathan, effectively pinning the man to the couch. David leaned in as if to kiss his lips once again, but shifted his target, seizing his lover's neck instead and sucking on it lightly. His lips seemed almost to glide along Nathan's skin, from the crook of his neck to just behind his ear,. He nibbled as he went, as the sound of Nathan's soft moans drove him onward.

Knowing the couch could never contain their session as it was, and refusing to give up the romantic light of the fire, David reached up behind Nathan's head and over the side of the couch, lifting a small lever. The back of the couch now folded downward, with supports emerging to keep it from hitting the floor. Leaning his weight on the armrest, it receded, becoming a makeshift pillow.

“You didn't tell me this thing could do that!” Nathan complained.

“Surprise,” David answered as he smirked, but was soon thrown into a fit of laughter as Nathan reached under his shirt and using his soft fingertips began to tickle David into submission.

“That's not fair!” David protested as Nathan fell atop him, holding David's hands behind his head and straddling the man, careful to cause their mutual arousals to rub together as he shifted.

“What does fairness have anything to do with it?” was all the verbal response David received before Nathan took advantage of his position by leaning down and taking David's lips in his. Despite his urgency in taking David's lips, now Nathan relaxed, allowing most of his weight to rest on top of David, knowing that David enjoyed that, and kissing him deeply but softly. He took his time, enjoying each of the sensations as they arose. Their tongues glided across each other tenderly as they took turns crossing between each other's mouths. Yet, as Nathan's moans grew heavier, so did David's need, and soon they were stripping each other of their shirts. By this time, David was on top and Nathan was pulling him in close with hunger for the sensation of their bodies pressed together. Nathan released him though as David began kissing down his chest, but kept his hands on David's shoulders, caressing them tenderly.

Having kissed down along Nathan's chest and back up again, David suddenly sat up, grabbing Nathan's arm and kissing from his wrist to the underside of Nathan's arm and up to Nathan's shoulder before shifting his attentions to Nathan's neck once again. A writhing Nathan was not content to simply lie there though, and as David released the sensitive skin of Nathan's neck from between his teeth, Nathan sat up. Wrapping his arms around David for support he returned his lover's affections, nibbling on David's neck and causing the larger man's head to roll back in pleasure. For the better part of an hour they continued like this, back and forth, giving and receiving tantalizing pleasure without even grasping their mutual arousals. Building tension could only last so long though as the two young men soon took each other into their mouths, lovingly sucking on each other while waves of pleasure radiated through their bodies. The heat from their love-making had long since caused them to discard the blanket they had brought with them to the makeshift bed. Now they lay facing each other, sliding their lips over engorged organs and giving each other all they had. Nathan was the first to reach that edge before orgasm, where his body was beginning to shudder with anticipation. Knowing this, he redoubled his efforts on David, summoning up all the concentration and control he could manage to keep himself on the edge while he brought David to join him. By reaching around and grabbing David’s ass with one hand and cupping David's balls with the other as he both sucked and pulled the man deep into his throat, but to a muffled whimper from Nathan, David released him from his mouth and looked toward his lover.

“Not yet,” he mouthed as Nathan paused, staring back at him. David shifted his position, crawling over Nathan's body, perching himself with their mid-sections touching and leaning in to taste on Nathans lips what he could of his own pre-cum. His position was precarious though, and Nathan more demanding than he had expected. He soon found himself trapped as Nathan's legs wrapped around him and held the man captive against his flesh. Nathan's arms wrapped around David as well, locking him into what was effectively a full body hug. For his part David merely took advantage of his position to nibble at Nathan's neck, causing a shudder to cascade across Nathan's body, followed by a soft whisper barely audible over the music. “I need you inside me, my love.”

“And I can not deny you,” David whispered his answer into Nathan's ear. He pulled out a tube of strategically placed lubrication and slicked himself up. Meanwhile, Nathan grabbed one of the couch pillows and slid it under his ass, lifting himself up to provide David with better access and mobility. He pulled his legs back toward his chest as David lined himself up and slowly pressed against Nathan's entrance. The thought of causing his lover pain would cause the man to go soft, so they both knew this could not be rushed, and in truth, neither of them wanted it to be, either. They wanted this night to last forever.

Nathan’s breathing came in slow, even intervals as he did his best to relax. As the slick beginnings of his lover brushed up against Nathan’s entrance, a slight but warm shiver ran through his body. David applied a little more pressure, causing the gateway to open and slowly take him in. Here he waited until he could sense Nathan relaxing once again before pushing onward. Nathan smiled broadly as the two of them became as one, with the sensation of taking David into himself and that strong, hard, and throbbing member fulfilling one of his deepest desires. The deep emotional intimacy they shared only intensified Nathan’s appreciation of the sensation.

David had been intently watching Nathan’s facial expressions for any sign of pain. He had taken a deep breath and held it as he pressed against his lover’s entrance and slowly slipped inside. When he was certain he was not causing his lover any pain, David allowed himself to enjoy the powerful sensations he had come to know so well. What he never failed to appreciate was the warmth. While it might seem strange to some, he felt drawn to Nathan’s warmth, both the physical warmth that came with their physical unity and the emotional warmth the compassionate Nathan had to offer. Sheathing himself inside his lover moved David into a state of bliss. As he slowly buried himself to the hilt he likewise slowly released his breath, concluding this first stroke with an initial sigh of contentment.

It did not take Nathan long to accommodate his lover. The two had, after all, done this many times before. They still took their time about it though, appreciating every moment and every sensation. Nathan flexed his anal muscles, squeezing his lover tightly several times before relaxing, and then shifted his hips to indicate he was ready for David to continue. David did not miss a beat and, still slowly, began to withdraw from Nathan. As he reversed direction once again leaned over Nathan, supporting himself with hands resting to either side of him. As he once again came buried to the hilt, the two of them gazed into each others eyes. Nathan took advantage of this opportunity to wrap his legs around David, trying to pull him deeper into himself and throwing his arms behind David’s neck to seize his lips. They continued like this, with Nathan’s hands roaming along David’s back, or exploring his chest, gently rubbing his sensitive nipples while David built up a rhythm. Soon Nathan’s aggressive side built up though, and he rolled over on top of David, impaling himself on a ready seat. Now it was David’s turn to let his hands roam as Nathan eased up and down, riding his trusty steed with nothing but the sound of a crackling fire to accompany the natural music they evoked from unwitting throats. He sat backward, resting his weight on both hands and continues to slide up and down David as David throbbed and soon thrust in time with his movements. This was among their favorite positions as the sweet spot was all but smothered in attention this way.

Sensing his own impending finale, Nathan reached his hands out to David and in a melodic tone that could be evoked in very few, exceedingly pleasurable ways he asked David to change position again. He complied, and they returned to a missionary position, with Nathan’s legs wrapped tightly around David’s waste, their eyes locked together, and the culmination of their desires at hand. Nathan’s orgasm gripped them both as his toes curled up, his back arched, and warm white fluid began to flow between them. His moan was cut quieted but not silenced as David pressed their lips together, his pace now lightning quick. As Nathan tightened around him David had lost all control and within seconds the two of them had climaxed as one, bodies and tongues colliding in ecstasy.

After a few minutes, David had recovered enough to nuzzle his lover’s neck, nibbling it slightly as he slid his body off from on top of his lover’s, leaving his arm draped over Nathan’s chest. David moved in to steal a last kiss before curling up, but as their lips met, everything around them started shaking.

Though the rumbling was coming from the ground, David's head instinctively jerked upward. Everything in the room seemed to vibrate. Books were falling off of shelves and pictures from the fireplace mantle.

“An earthquake?” Nathan asked, his eyes wide.

“In the heart of Appalachia?” David asked with similar disbelief echoing from his voice.

A terrorizing moment later they felt as much as they heard an explosion that rocked the cabin and knocked them both to the floor.”

Now they both sat up and threw on some clothes.

“What even could have exploded around here?” Nathan asked confused.

“Doesn’t matter, we need to get out of this cabin.” David answered.

David nearly tripped on his way down the steps from the cabin but caught himself on the railing. In the process he looked up, and the site struck fear into his heart. He was quiet for a moment, remembering something. “The water in the caves,” he spoke softly to himself, as the realization began to dawn on him. The shaking ceased but a constant rumbling sound continued.

“It’s incredible” Nathan started, as he gazed across the valley. One of the nearby 'mountains' was spewing fire into the night sky, lighting up the otherwise darkened rural region with a dazzling display of molten rock.

“We should never have come here.” David's voice was low, with an edge that fear that Nathan did not miss.

“What do you mean?” he asked “We're safe over here.”

“The water in the springs, love. I told you they were heated by geothermal vents well below the surface of the Earth. The vents didn't shift like I thought, Nathan. They just got hotter, and what do you think that means?”

Nathan looked toward the exit from the caves they had left only a couple hours ago. He could see steam coming from it now. “We have to get out of here,” Nathan concluded.

“Agreed, but there's a problem.”

“What problem?” Nathan's eyes narrowed as he stared at David.

“You see the direction that flowing glow is headed?” David asked, while pointing off in the distance.

“Yeah, and?”

“That’s where the road is.”

Copyright © 2011 Demetz; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..