Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Street Wise - 2. Chapter 2

Well things cannot get any worse for Adam, or can they?

Chapter Two

I knocked on the door of David’s flat and waited for him to answer, but he was out, I decided to sit on my case and wait for his return.

"Hey Ads, what’s up. You off somewhere?" asked David, as he walked towards his flat, and me.

"Err, oh no Dad has kicked me out, so I errrmmm" I tailed off feeling vulnerable and uncertain.

"You’re kidding me right, your dad wouldn’t do that surely" replied David looking shocked, as he got to the door and put his key in the lock.

"Well he has, he even gave me a train ticket for London, saying he doesn’t want to see my queer arse again" I replied as and started sobbing, my emotions overflowing. I followed David into the flat dragging my case and bag behind me thinking so far so good, David seemed ok about me turning up on his doorstep.

"Hey come here, things will be ok" said David holding his arms out for me. I immediately crossed the room and fell into David’s loving arms and melted sobbing into his chest. Eventually after a long while and continuously being stroked and comforted by David as we sat on the sofa I stopped crying and must have drifted off to sleep. As the next thing I remember is hearing Dave speaking on the phone as I slowly regained full consciousness "Yeah sorry again for cancelling tonight Steve, ok will do bye" Dave said as he put the phone back on the wall mount.

"Hi, you’re awake then" David said as he noticed me sitting up.

"Yeah, how long have I been asleep?" I replied slurred still half asleep

"A couple of hours, hay you fancy pizza to eat?" asked David.

"Sure, hey Dave would it be ok if I stayed here" I asked him fearfully not sure what his answer would be.

"Yeah as long as you don’t cramp my style or snore" winked Dave with a cheeky grin on his face, that same cheeky grin that first caught my eye in the burger bar where I was working.

"You already know I don’t snore, and it’s me that should be worried about having my style cramped" I giggled.

"That’s my Ads, its good to hear your little giggle" laughed David.

I followed David into the kitchen where we got a can of beer each, and returned to the living room, just as there was a loud knock at the door. The rest of the night went by uneventful we ate pizza and watched a movie and went to bed, we didn’t make love just lay spooned together Dave’s chest tight to my back, with his left arm draped over my stomach. This was what love was I felt safe, warm and wanted, more now then I had ever done in my life until that night.

I must have been in a deep sleep, as the next thing I was aware off was, my left shoulder being gently shaken, and a voice, a familiar voice saying "Ads, its time to get up, come on Ads, and move that sexy butt of yours".

I slowly opened my eyes and my awareness became clearer, as I realised that I was at Dave’s flat, and the person who was shaking my shoulder and talking to me was Dave.

I looked up at Dave and gave him a slight smile as he leaned in to give me a kiss. Just as his soft velvet lips touched mine I pulled him down until he was half laying on top of me, my Dick immediately jumped into life as I felt Dave’s smooth strong body on top of me.

"Not now Ad’s you have school, you don’t want to be late, as they would contact your dad and if he tells them what has happened they will be looking for you and have you in care" Dave said softly as he tried to pull up. As much as I wanted to make love to Dave I also knew he was right. I couldn’t afford to miss school, to allow anyone to know that my father had kicked my arse out. I reluctantly let Dave stand up.

"Hey can we at least shower together" I pleaded.

"Sorry babes, too late already been showered" he smiled at me.

I put on my best pet lip, as I pulled the bedcovers back and got out of bed.

"Now you go and get showered, and I will cook us some breakfast" Dave said and slapped my arse as I passed him to go to the bathroom.

"Yes dad" I giggled.

"You will regret that my lad" he replied putting on a Strict Fathers voice.

 

"Hey good looking, what you got cooking?" I asked as I entered the kitchen to the smell of fresh bread and bacon.

"Bacon sandwiches, hope that’s ok"

"Yeah, nothing better for breakfast well, apart from you that is!" I replied as he brought our sandwiches and coffee’s over to the table.

"Here is my spare key, you better have it if your goanna stay around for a while" he winked.

"You are ok with me staying here Dave, aren’t you" I said looking down at my plate suddenly feeling very venerable.

"Hey of course I am, you know I like having you round here, and besides I get to see you cute sexy arse more. Heaven! " Dave replied as he hunched his stool closer to mine and gave me a gentle hug.

"But I’m goanna be here all the time, you might get sick of me being around you" I added still feeling very unsure of the situation.

"Look Ads I honestly love having you around, so relax" he said hugging me a little firmer for reassurance. We finished breakfast, and then Dave dropped me off at school, and went to work.

School was the usual, nothing out of the ordinary happened, though my mind wasn’t really on any of my class subjects. I found myself going over the last few days, and worrying about what the future might hold. Did David really want me living with him, or did he just feel sorry for me. My self esteem was shattered, and by the end of the school day, my head was a mess, I just couldn’t relax.

"Honey I’m home" I giggled as I walked into the hallway of Dave’s flat. "I’m in here on the phone, Babes" He shouted back. I hung my jacket and dropped my school bag beside the coat hanger, then walked into the living room, and sat down next to Dave on the sofa.

"Well I will ask him" Dave spoke into the phone.

"This is my friend John in Manchester, he wants us to go visit him this weekend, what do you say" Dave asked me.

"Sure why not, hey can we go on canal street?" I asked in a mischievous voice.

"Great, hey how do you know about Canal Street?" Dave replied after a slight pause.

"Oh come on Davey babes, everyone knows about Canal Street, since Queer as folk was on Channel four" I replied rolling my eyes up at him.

"Oh shit forgot you were there John, it’s a yes, but Ads wants you to show him Canal Street" Dave spoke into the phone.

I jumped on Dave as soon as he put the receiver down. "Wow, you really want me to go with you" I stated rather then asked, almost not believing it was true.

"Of course I do you soft shit!" he replied and pulled me closer, and planted his soft lips firmly on mine. I opened my lips and accepted his tongue into my mouth; soon we were undressing each other, though our lips never broke contacted as we rolled about struggling to take our shirts and jeans off. Then Dave pushed me down on my back and started kissing my neck all over, not missing a single inch as he made his way to my left nipple and licked around it before putting his moist soft lips on it and sucking it, then he did the same with my right nipple before he continued his kissing journey down the centre of my chest towards my naval.

I was lost in my own little world oblivious to anything that was going on around me, all I knew was what Dave was doing was wonderful, and then, then he licked the tip of my dick, Wow what a feeling, it never failed to take my breath away, Dave knew how to take me to the moon. He continued licking up and down my shaft, must have been five or six times before he took my right ball into his mouth sucking on it and rolling it around with his tongue. My dick was so hard it hurt; it felt like it would explode if Dave didn’t allow me to cum soon.

Suddenly I realised that it was all one way and I wasn’t giving Dave any attention, I tried to move to rectify this, but Dave pushed me back and whispered with a slight smile "shhh stay there and enjoy babes"

Well what could I do but obey his wish. Suddenly he took my dick in his mouth, and slid his lips down to the base of my dick; I could feel his lips making contact with my pubic area. Slowly he pulled up the left of my shaft till just the throbbing head was in his mouth, then started whirling his tongue around, each time it touched the gland’s on the underside of my dick with his tongue I buzz went through my body causing spasms. Was this real or just a dream, I wasn’t sure anymore. By now I was panting for breath, beads of sweat were forming on by body and Dave just continued pleasuring me, I so wanted to do to him what he was doing to me, make him feel what I was feeling. I even tried to move round but once again he pushed me back.

I wanted to cum, but at the same time I didn’t want this moment to ever stop, I was on top of the world, no I was floating above it. But I couldn’t hold out any longer, as Dave quickened the pace of his strokes of my dick with his velvet lips, yes those soft velvet lips I thought to myself and then suddenly I could hold back no more, and my body spasm, causing me to arch by back as my dick erupted shooting stream after stream of cum into Dave’s hot soft mouth, I looked down at Dave who was looking up at me with my dick still in his mouth giving him the last drops of my spunk. I could tell he was smiling, and his eyes smiled too.

I reached for Dave’s head as he let my soft dick slide out of his mouth, I guided his head towards me, and slowly he placed his lips on mine and we kissed soft and gentle kisses.

"Wow that was great Dave, fucking mind blowing" I whispered into his ears, still trying to calm my breathing down. Dave slowly turned me onto my side and spooned me, where we both drifted off to sleep.

Copyright © 2011 gaystorywriter; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..