Jump to content
    Hawkeye
  • Author
  • 3,331 Words
  • 1,966 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Destiny - 11. Chapter 11

Destiny by Hawkeye

Hawkeyestorys@yahoo.com

 

Edited by Alex

atgtrn1@yahoo.com

 

Chapter 11 - Day 3 of 20

 

“Yeah, he was so sweet!” Nate finished explaining to Alex about how Derek had secretly prepared a picnic the night before. He was sitting next to Alex at their normal lunch table at ESF HQ, enjoying their meal together.

 

“Oh, that's very nice.” Alex complimented Nate, and he was happy for his new friend.

 

Nate cracked a smile as he recalled the memories. “He was a perfect gentleman. He got my plate ready, and even gave me napkins and wine. Also, we had some slow classic music playing.“ Nate sighed for a second and Alex didn’t say a word, just letting Nate drift off into his daydream.

 

“It was perfect.” Nate finished as he looked up at Alex.

 

“Sooo?” Alex asked with a cheeky grin on his face. He was slightly curious as to what had happened after the picnic.

 

Nate smile was replaced by an evil grin. “Then we watched the sunset.”

 

“And?” Alex hated to be teased like this.

 

“Then we cleaned up and kissed good-bye, and I went to bed, end of story.” Nate skipped to the end of the night, with good reason. Just thinking about the passionate love making last night was making his loins begin to stir, and Nate really didn't want to have that kind of accident in public.

 

“Bullshit, you got laid!” Alex nearly shouted out with a happy cheer.

 

“Shhhh!!!” Nate quickly looked around to see if anyone had heard them.

 

“No, I didn’t get laid. I made love!” Nate told Alex firmly.

 

“Oh, that's wonderful.” Alex at Nate and saw him rubbing his head.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked concernedly.

 

“Yeah, I've just been having a headache for the last two hours, it’s getting a bit worse!” Nate looked at the table, trying not to think about the headache.

 

“Maybe you should see the nurse, it’s not common to have a headache any more nowadays.” Alex was getting worried, as a headache could be a sign that something was wrong.

 

“Nah, its okay, besides we have to go to our classes soon.” Nate rubbed his forehead one more time before he got up and grabbed his tray. Alex followed suit. They placed their trays at the cleaning area and headed off down the hallway.

 

“Well, I still want to hear the rest of the story.” Alex said to Nate while they walked down the hallway.

 

“A lady never tells her secrets.” Nate said jokingly to Alex. He didn’t want to say anything more about his special night, as he wanted to keep it close to his heart.

 

“Oh, I figure that you're a bottom!” Alex grinned at Nate.

 

“Still not telling!” Nate snorted.

 

Nate slowed down in the hallway and grabbed his head; the pain was getting intense. It got so bad that he had to stop and bend over. He was hearing static noises, he felt hot and unable to breathe. He couldn't focus on the tiles on the floor. Nate barely even felt Alex's hands on his back, and he couldn't hear him caling him. The pain was too much; he collapsed on the floor and fought to keep his eyes open. Then a huge jolt hit him, and he blacked out.

 

 

Nate opened his eyes, but the lights were too bright and blinded him, and made him unable to focus his eyes. After a few moments, his eyes got used to the light and he could see again. He saw his Mom and Dad in the room talking to someone. They looked furious at each other, but they still spoke and acted in a calm manner. Not knowing what was going on, everything seemed weird to him. The lights, the smells, even the clothes on his body were unfamiliar.

 

He tried to speak up, but trying to whisper caused pure agony in his head. Nate saw a man in a white coat running over to him speaking loudly, and Nate grabbed his head, trying to block out the noises from his ears. He felt a cold metal thing touch his neck and heard a hissing sound. Within a few seconds, Nate lost consciousness again.

 

 

When he woke up again, Nate felt so tired, he barely had enough strength to open his eyes. He looked around and saw that it was night time, but he couldn't see a clock. Nate realized he was in a hospital ward, and there was a computer terminal near the wall. Above it there was a board with his doctor's and nurse's names, and next to it was a door leading to the bathroom.

 

Nate leaned over and saw a call button on the rail of his bed, and he pressed it to get ahold of someone. He wanted to get some answers about why he was here and what had happened to him.

 

A few minutes later a male nurse came into the room, and looked over at Nate. He sat down in the chair next to him.

 

“I see you're awake now, how are you feeling?” he asked Nate.

 

“I don’t know, sore, drugged maybe. What happened?” Nate looked at the nurse, hoping he could answer his questions.

 

“I don't know all the details, but you had emergency surgery. Also, I’m not allowed to talk to you about it. I just contacted your doctor, and she'll be up in 20 mins or so.”

 

“What time is it?” Nate was mildly annoyed that he couldn't get much information from the nurse.

 

“It’s a little after 5am. You've been out for 3 days now.” the nurse spoke softly, not knowing how Nate would react to the news.

 

“3 days… are you serious?” The nurse nodded. Nate tried to lift himself up into a more comfortable position. He tried his best, but he still hadn't gotten enough strength back yet. He looked at the nurse and asked, “Where's my friend Alex? Did he bring me here?”

 

“Yeah, he did. He carried you all the way here to the hospital block by himself, from the academic block over there. He wanted to stay and wait until you woke up, but we wouldn't let him and got him to go home, as we didn't know how long your surgery would take. You've got a good friend in him, so treat him well and don't lose him.”

 

“Is there anything else you can tell me?” Nate asked, a little happier now that he knew just how good Alex had been to him. But he still wanted more information.

 

“Well, I was told by your doctor not to talk about what happen. But I can tell you that you’re okay, and you should be heading home some time today.” The nurse stood up and checked Nate's tubes and wires along with the monitor at his bed-side. He smiled at Nate and told him the doctor would be in soon before leaving.

 

Nate laid there looking at the ceiling, still feeling a little irritated that everything was kept secret from him. He tried to remember what had happened. He could remember eating lunch with Alex in the lunch room and having a bad ass headache, before he fainted. Then he just remembered that he had a doctor's appointment about his implant. ‘Could that be the problem?’ Nate thought to himself. He waited for an hour still the doctor didn't come, and he couldn’t wait any longer. He was just so tired, so he decided to go back to sleep.

 

 

Nate laid there on his bed dozing slightly, but the sunlight streaming in from the windows was blinding him. He rolled over and grabbed his pillow to cover his eyes. Nate felt an urge to fart, so he just let it out. Then he heard someone giggling in the room with him. Nate quickly removed the pillow, sat up and tried to focus his eyes. He saw Thomas sitting there beside Derek, and they were giggling heartily, although Nate still wasn’t sure what they were giggling about.

 

“Fuck off guys!” Nate slammed himself back down onto his bed.

 

“It stinks in here now!” Thomas laughed while waving his hand in front of his face.

 

“Well, you don’t have to stay, you know?” Nate blushed, feeling embarrassed that he'd farted loudly when his best friend and lover were in the same room.

 

“Awww, we wanted to see how you were. Your mom and dad are outside talking to the doctor.” Thomas said to Nate as they stood next to Nate's bed.

 

 

“Well, lovely. I don’t really know what happened, though.” Nate moved himself up into a sitting position.

 

“Oh, it was your implant. it was damaged when you smashed your head against the wall, when Hank punched you in the face.” Thomas told Nate and looked at him.

 

“Yeah, Thomas explained to me about your autism negater implant, I didn’t know what it was.” Derek smiled at Nate.

 

“Thomas, I didn’t want anyone to know about my implant.” Nate looked seriously at Thomas. Clearly he felt that trust he'd put in Thomas had been violated.

 

“Don’t blame Thomas, I bugged him until he told me. I just didn’t know, and I don’t care about your, ummm, problem.” Derek looked at Nate with some wetness in his eyes. He was just worried about Nate and hadn't known what was going on with him.

 

“Well it’s not a problem, not any more. Honestly, I've had the implant since I was 4 years old. When Mom and Dad found out I had Autism, they got the implants to basically cure me.” Nate finally told Derek about his medical history. He hadn't wanted to tell anyone before since the implant helped him to be normal, or so he thought.

 

“Okay, cool. Well I'd never have known if you hadn’t told me.” Derek smiled at Nate.

 

Nate looked over Derek's shoulder and saw his Mom and Dad walk in. Dan stood near the door. He just leaned against the wall, not saying much but just looking at Nate. Beth walked over to Thomas and Derek and spoke to them.

 

“See, Nate is fine, I told you so. You boys worry too much. However we'll probably have to cancel the surprise birthday party, I don’t think Nate would want to celebrate this weekend.” Beth smiled at Thomas and Derek.

 

“What party?” Nate thought for a second, and realized he'd completely forgot about his birthday this coming weekend. He didn’t really care for the special day, as he'd always hated to be the center of attention.

 

“Yours, silly!” Beth paused for a second, then continued. “Well... now we're just going to have family, and Thomas and Derek over. You need to recover fast and get used to your new implant.”

 

Nate nodded, then he said, “Mum, I want my friend Alex to come this weekend as well. He's a really good guy, he's the one who carried me here from the academic block when I passed out. If it weren't for him, I could be a lot worse right now.”

 

“Oh that's nice dear, he sounds like a really nice boy. Of course he can come, I'm sure we'd all like to meet him,” Beth said and smiled at her son.

 

Nate then laid back, and asked when he'd be able to leave. Beth said that he could go home now, but he'd also need to rest in bed for one full day. Nate looked at his mother and groaned.

 

“Well okay, I need to get up and dress I guess.” Nate lifted his covers, and then realized that he was naked under them. He quickly pulled the covers back over himself and told everyone to get out. Thomas snorted and left the room, as did his mom and dad. Nate looked over at Derek and asked him to stay. Once the door was closed, Derek walked over to Nate and gave him a deep, passionate kiss. Derek gently stroked Nate's cheeks, rubbing them softly. His tongue parted Nate's lips and search for Nate's tongue.

 

Nate broke the kiss and laughed, “Slow down, I’m getting hard here.”

 

“I missed you, and you scared me.” Derek sat on the bed beside Nate.

 

“You’re such a worrier. I’m fine. Can you find my underwear and clothes?” Nate motioned with his hands to get Derek off the bed. Derek walked over to the closet and opened it. Seeing Nate's clothes there, Derek grabbed them and turn around. He gasped. Nate was sitting on the edge of his bed, stark naked. Derek was mesmerized by Nate's beauty, and he saw Nate's semi hard penis resting between his legs. He could almost taste it from where he was standing.

 

“Don’t even think about it!” Nate grinned at Derek, knowing full well what was on Derek's mind.

 

“Aww, fine, you're not getting to wear underwear today!” Derek ran into the private bathroom and flushed Nate's only underwear down the toilet.

 

“You bastard!” Nate couldn’t believe how naughty Derek had become.

 

“Commando or you're not leaving today!” Derek grinned.

 

“Fine, but I hate you, you know that right?” Nate raised his hand so he could get his pants from Derek.

 

“No you don’t, you want me!” Derek giggled.

 

Nate put his pants, shirt and socks on. Then he got all his stuff and put them in his bag. He walked up to Derek and gave his lover another kiss.

 

“I’m going to have a hard on during the whole trip, you know that right? It’s your fault.” Nate walked past Derek, not giving him a chance to reply. He met his mother in the hallway and told her he was ready to go home. Thomas had this look on his face however, which gave Nate a funny feeling that Thomas knew something but was not telling him.

 

 

Nate entered his bedroom and crashed onto his bed. Thomas and Derek followed him in and took the couch near his bed. He rolled over and looked at the ceiling, feeling happy that he was home, but then again he was out a lot of the time. Derek got up and laid down beside Nate, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He hugged Nate as they looked at the ceiling together. No words were spoken for a few minutess. Derek began to get restless, and he tried to tickle Nate. Nate quickly moved away from Derek and nearly fell on the floor. He used one leg to hold himself up.

 

 

“Don’t forget I’m going commando right now, you might get more then you ask for!” Nate giggled cheekily.

 

“GROSS!!!” Thomas spoke up from couch.

 

“Oh sorry, I forgot you were here Thomas!” Nate giggled as he climbed back onto his bed.

 

“Of course. If you guys want to replay your date from the other night on the balcony, by all means.” Thomas voice turned sour, almost sounding like jealousy.

 

Nate looked over at Derek and wondered what Thomas was talking about.

 

“He asked, so I told him,” Derek said to Nate, referring to the love making session before.

 

‘Oh shit’ Nate thought to himself. Now he knew why Thomas was sour.

 

Nate got up from his bed and took Thomas' hand, before dragging him into the bathroom and leaving Derek alone in his bedroom. He told Derek that they'd just be a second and closed the door. He sat on the toilet as Thomas leaned against the wall, looking at the floor.

 

“So, Derek told you about what happened the other night?” Nate said softly to Thomas.

 

“Well, just enough, I don’t want to know the details.” Thomas spoke in a smart ass tone, and he was clearly upset.

 

“Okay, so what's the matter?” Nate wasn’t sure why Thomas was upset.

 

“It’s nothing, I just feel foolish for thinking you're still my friend!” Thomas' voice almost broke, and Nate could see that Thomas was holding back his tears.

 

“What gives you the idea that I’m not your friend?” Nate stood up, he wanted to go and hug Thomas so badly. He felt hurt that Thomas thought like that.

 

“Never mind, it doesn’t matter anymore.” Thomas started to walk out of the bathroom.

 

Nate blocked Thomas. “Yes it does matter, why do you think that?”

 

Thomas stepped back and looked sharply at Nate, tears forming in his eyes. He turned around and looked at the wall. Thomas took a deep breath, and turned around to look at his former best friend.

 

“YOU ALWAYS TELL ME EVERYTHING!” Thomas shouted at Nate. He was pissed that Nate had never told him about his love making with Derek.

 

“Oh, that's what's wrong! Thomas, I didn’t tell you because, well, I knew you'd freak out!” Nate tried to remain calm, hoping Thomas would calm down too.

 

 

 

“FREAK OUT LIKE THIS!” Thomas raised his arm and punched the wall next to Nate. The impact caused Nate to flinch away. He heard his bedroom door open and heard his mom's voice, so he opened the bathroom door and just let her know that everything was okay. Beth knew something was wrong, but she decided to let him deal with it. As she left the bedroom, Nate looked at Derek who was standing up. He gave him a smile and said that things were okay, then closed the door again.

 

“Yes Thomas, look, I wanted to tell you soo bad! But how can I say, ‘Oh Thomas, Derek just fucked my ass really good last night’? Did you really want to hear it like that?” Nate sat down on the toilet, feeling a little uncared for.

 

“Well no, I just felt like you left me out, I don’t know. I had to learn stuff about you from Derek. I just felt lonely.” Thomas sat down against the wall, looking at the floor again.

 

“Thomas, I have never left you out at all, it's just this one thing. I never asked about you and Jen! So I figured you were like that too.” Nate looked at Thomas and decided to sit next to him on the floor.

 

“Well, you can ask if you want to,” Thomas said.

 

“Okay, to make it fair, have you slept with Jen yet?” Nate looked at Thomas.

 

“No, we haven’t.” Thomas was still looking at the floor.

 

“Okay, ask me then.”

 

“Have Derek and you done it yet?” Thomas didn’t even raise his head.

 

“Yes we have, it was amazing and I really like him.” Nate said.

 

Thomas wiped the tears off his face and looked at Nate. “You know I’m jealous, right?”

 

“We can work out a deal and let Derek fuck you.” Nate smiled at Thomas.

 

“OH NO, no one's going near my poop chute.” Thomas looked at Nate.

 

Nate giggled, “Well then fuck me!” Nate knew that Thomas would never do it, their friendship meant too much to him.

 

“Okay!” Thomas told Nate.

 

“Huh, what? Seriously?” Nate's eyes opened wide.

 

“Nope!!” Thomas cracked a cheeky smile and hugged Nate.

 

“Jerk!” Nate laughed.

 

I hope you enjoy that, I really enjoyed this chapter… Please email me or write a review for me. I would love to hear from you. Also I have a facebook page you may add me anytime.



Thank you… Hawkeye

hawkeyestorys@yaoo.com

http://www.facebook....

Copyright 2009 to 2010 by Hawkeye
  • Like 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks for the new chapter, waiting for more. Lol. Nate has troubles, but he is truely bless with his Derek and Thomas and Alex.. He is behind in his space studies too now. :P

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..