Jump to content
    Kiltie69
  • Author
  • 7,472 Words
  • 962 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Two Weeks with the Ensign - 1. Chapter 1

In this chapter we first met our Hero, if he is one, Captain Oliver Jamieson.

2 Weeks with the Ensign

 

Captain Oliver Jamieson entered the bridge of his new command. The Federated Planets Ship Marika Jones, a Falcon fast light cruiser, a well armed and armoured ship, designed for escort and patrol duties. It carried 12 Jaguar class multiple role attack craft and six boarding launches. The ship was crewed by 180 men and officers and a compliment of 60 marines, ages from 21 through to 40.

Oliver was 27 years old and like all FPS officers was in perfect health. He was intelligent, handsome, some would say beautiful, quick witted and courageous. He stood in the bridge entryway, six foot rugby toned flesh he weighed in at 89 kgs like all spacers he had a sun bed tan. He was square jawed, full mouthed, his hair was light brown and close cropped and had Ice blue eyes, those in the know could tell his mood by the colour of his eyes. When angry the blue would turn the grey of a stormy sea, when pleased the blue of a summer sky.

He stood surveying the bridge of his new command, he watched as the crew went about their duties readying the ship to leave space dock. He stepped onto the bridge and his first officer, a First Lieutenant called Lee Gordon, shouted as he stood to attention.

"Captain on the bridge!"

The bridge crew jumped to their feet and saluted.

Oliver proceeded to the Captain's chair which sat at the rear of the room on a slightly raised platform. In front of him were 3 consoles all manned by crewmen. They were navigation on the front right, helm control on the front left and directly behind was the tactical console.

On his right were communications, flight, only manned during alerts or when the marines were in action and science on his left were three stations relating to the monitoring of power and engine room.

By the time he had taken in all around him the crew had returned to there seats, continuing their pre launch checks.

First Lieutenant (LT) Gordon moved from his monitoring station and greeted the new Captain.

"Welcome aboard sir, it my pleasure to finally meet you. We are ready to leave space dock on your command." He then saluted and stood at attention.

"Thank you Lieutenant, I would like to address the crew first then we will get underway." the Captain replied.

With this LT returned to his console and completed a second round of checks.

The Captain flicked a switch on the arm of his chair and there was a buzz from the ship wide speaker system.

"Attention crew of the Marika Jones, I am Captain Oliver Jamieson, your new commanding officer. I would just like to say it is my privilege to be serving with you on this mission. You will no doubt be wondering what that mission is. Well we have been ordered to make best speed to Epsilon Gamma 4. Once there we are to rendezvous with the FPS destroyer Crane and along with her patrol the border region between the Epsilon System and the Carnack system for the next 3 months. As some of you are no doubt aware the Carnack system is under the control of the Dalna and is the base of many of their pirate raiders that have been hitting our transports. We are tasked with monitoring their movements and intercepting any ships that cross the border. Prepare to launch and may we journey safely."

Captain Jamieson then turned off the comm and addressed the bridge.

"You are all fine officers, the best off the best, I have no doubt this mission will be a success, helm take us out of dock, navigation plot a hyper jump to the Epsilon system."

With this said the Captain sat back fully in his chair and observed his new crew busy themselves with undocking and piloting the ship to the jump point. The journey would take an hour and the Captain was more than happy just to watch his men do their stuff.

The cruiser left spaceport and with thrusters flaring, under the guidance of helmsman Pilot Officer Oscar Peterson it made it's way from the station. Once a safe distance was reach the main engines were ignited and the ship slow but steadily move off to the jump point. All of this was just routine.

Navigation confirmed the plot was ready and jump would be initiated in 20 minutes. The ship sped on towards a point in space where realities clashed.

Hyper jumps were discovered 400 years previously. They were basically the ability for a ship to enter the nth dimension ignoring, to a great extent distance and time. In the case of this jump it would take 29hrs to travel the distance to the Epsilon system.

With five minutes to go before jump the navigator announce ship wide

" Jump in five.2 This was to give the crew a bit of warning before the ship transitioned between realities. Transitions could be rough or smooth, it was always best to be prepared.

As Captain Jamieson sat waiting for the transition he observed his bridge crew closely, his First Officer was much like him in build but darker haired, the three officers in front of him were all much the same in build,a shorter 5'10 slimmer more athletic than rugby. The engineers, Chief Petty Officer's Brian Murphy and Radnov Novorski, monitoring the engine and power were shorter still, around 5'8 but built like tanks, like many in their speciality. The odd man out was his comm officer. Communication Specialist Ensign Dan Lewis was one of the tallest men he had ever seen. He was 6'7, looked to be not much more than 110 kgs but not an gramme of obvious fat, his head was shaved close to his scalp. The only sign of hair colour his bushy eyebrows, which were a glorious shade of ginger. Not at all common in the year 2489. His eyes were blue much like the captains.

Oliver Jamieson could only stare at Ensign Lewis. A strange feeling in his stomach.

His reverie was broken by the Navigation officer announcing.

"Transition in 5,4,3,2,1."

He felt his stomach lurch, again, as realities changed. They were now slipped through another dimension. Heading towards the Epsilon system.

Captain Jamieson stood and said

"LT Gordon I'm of to my ready room to review some files. You have the bridge till watch change."

He headed to the left side of the bridge, to his office come meeting room. Once there he sat at his desk and called up the crew roster. He checked the details of all his bridge officers. He had reviewed basic details on all the crew before boarding but had felt he need to know more about his crew. He noted that LT Gordon was a little over two years his junior. He noted personal histories as he went, it would help with conversation in the mess hall.

He finally came to Ensign Lewis's file. He looked at the holo image of Dan on screen and again had the strange sensation in his stomach. Was he sick he though. If it continued he would go and see a Medic.

He finished reviewing the file noting the Ensign Lewis was 24, a little old for an Ensign, but on checking he found he enlisted at age 21. Most spacers were enlisted at 18. 21 was rare. He continued with Dan's file discovering he had been orphaned at age 12 when a Dalna pirate vessel had attacked and destroyed the transport his parents were travelling home on. The Captain felt a pang of sorry and kinship, he had been 14 when first his mother had died of an illness then his father, a FPS marine had been killed in a boarding action.

He closed down his computer noting he had been reviewing files for 8 hours now. He stood and headed back to the bridge. The watch had changed and a new bridge crew were on duty. He exchanged greetings with them and headed to the mess.

He took his time walking along the corridor to the officers mess saluting and talking to the spacers he passed. On arriving at the mess he found LT Gordon, CPO Murphy and Ensign Lewis at the table.

Before anyone could move Jamieson said

"Please stay seated gentleman, may I join you".

The officers looked at each other and Gordon said "please do sir"

The Captain grabbed a meal from one of the dispensers and sat down at the table. He sat next to CPO Murphy and opposite LT Gordon and Ensign Lewis.

"Gentleman we are all officers and I would request that we use first names when not on duty. I'm Oliver he offered his hand to first Lee Gordon then Brian Murphy and finally Dan Lewis. Oliver's stomach started to act up again the minute his hand took Dans. Not only that but a familiar tingle in his crotch became noticeable. "what is going on" he thought.

The four officers ate and talked then CPO Murphy excused himself and headed to his quarters to catch some shut eye.

Lee and Dan sat opposite their new Captain both thinking similar thoughts, "So far I like this officer, we will wait and see what he is really like". Their similar thought was,' interrupted when the Captain offered to get them more of what ever they were drinking. They were stunned, Lee was the first to react

"Captain, thank you but I'm fine. You do not need to serve us we can manage".

Jamieson replied "nonsense, we are off duty, if I want to serve my colleagues I will, so what will it be?"

Dan took this as almost an order and in a slightly shaky voice, and red cheeks he said he was drinking apple juice. LT Lee Gordon looked at Dan then at his Captain "coffee, one sugar, for me Captain"

Jamieson returned to the table with the coffee and apple juice, then returned for his cup of tea. The three men started talking again. The Jamieson asked where they had sent their leave.

Lee said he had spent his time at home, in London with his wife and his mother and father.

Dan looked at LT Gordon, then at his Captain,

"I did some touring of the Grand Canyon Arcologies" the city was considered to be the San Fransico of present time. "Hard to believe at one time it was just a big hole in the ground." He then blushed again. He wasn't used to his Captain or Senior Officer talking to him much less less showing some interest.

Jamieson saw the blush and immediately felt the twitch in his crotch.

The conversation continued for a little while then both officers excused themselves heading to their rooms, this left Captain Jamieson sipping a cooling cup of tea wondering what was happening.

He always though himself straight, although he had had sex in his teens with other boys and men. He thought it had been a phase. He had dated girls since then but never got far because of his career. He now wondered if all along he was gay but living in denial. He had to be careful. He stood and headed to bed. He would be up in time for transition and arrival at the Epsilon System.

Transition and arrival went off without a hitch, Captain Jamieson spoke to the Navigator and Helmsman and ask them the plot a course, best speed, to Epsilon Gamma 4 and their rendezvous with the FPS Crane. He then turned to ensign Lewis, who was back an duty, and asked him to contact Crane with their Eta.

Ensign Lewis, got the info of of the navigator then proceeded to call FPS Crane

"FPS Crane, FPS Crane, this is the Marika Jones, please respond. FPS Crane, FPS Crane, this is the Marika Jones, four hours sub light from your position please respond"

All he got back was static.

"Captain I get no response from the Crane, sir, I'm getting static on the channel so they may be behind the planet."

Jamieson replied "Keep trying ensign."

The now familiar knot in his stomach had started the minute he spoke to Ensign Lewis. What was wrong with him.

He turned to the second officer, a LT Michael Grant, who sat at tactical, and said,

"Mr Grant please scan ahead, see if you can pick up the Crane."

"Aye sir" was the only reply.

Captain Jamieson sat back in his chair, a million reasons going through his mind why there was no contact. Most were innocuous but given this was part of the front line, some were worrisome.

"Captain, I have the Crane on Scanner she seems to be drifting". LT Grant said

Jamieson immediately pressed a button on his chair console, suddenly through out the ship, lights started to flash yellow and the speakers called out "action stations, action stations set condition two throughout the ship.

The ships crew immediately responded those asleep woke dressed and headed to duty stations engines and power systems were double crewed as were weapons, shields and fire control.

Captain Jamieson turned to see four marines take up positions at the two bridge entrances. He reach to the side of his chair opening a panel. He extracted his blaster and holster. Standing he strapped it on. He noticed others throughout the bridge doing the same. 'better safe than sorry' he thought.

"Mr Grant confirm time to Crane, Ensign Lewis keep trying to raise them"

LT Grant checked his systems and replied "At present speed 3 hours 15 mins"

Captain Jamieson then turned on the ship wide comm. "Crew of the Marika Jones, we have arrived in the Epsilon system to find we are unable to contact the Crane, and have found she is drifting when we finally got her on the scanner. We are approaching at best speed and will be with her in 3 hours. " he then turned off the comm and sat back waiting.

As they draw closer to the drifting ship, the scanners started to pick up further info.

LT Grant relayed it as it became available.

The Crane seemed to be drifting but was actually in a controlled, if slightly erratic orbit. There was a lot of debris floating in the area around her, although it was not certain if it was from her or some other ship. There were also strong power and life signs.

About an hour out, Jamieson was almost certain that the ship had been involved in some sort of combat. There was still no communications but all other signs were good. The Crane had power, could manoeuvre of a sort and there was life on her.

He sat patiently counting down the time till the were in visual range. Finally 20 minutes out, the Crane became visible on the viewing screen. She was badly beaten, signs of damage all over her.

"Captain" interrupted LT Grant "The debris around the Crane is Dalnan, looks like two corvette class. Energy residue suggest quite a firefight.".

Jamieson leant forward in his chair, "I want continuos long range scanning of the sector, Flight officer launch first squadron to provide additional support get squadron two in the tubes just in case."

The ship vibrated as the six Jaguar attack craft launched simultaneously. They were know. 2 minutes from the Crane, the ship hull now filled the screen. It was holed and blacked along the side facing them. It had taken a beating.

"Helm try to come alongside and prepare for boarding" Jamieson ordered.

"Aye sir" the only reply.

Ensign Lewis was still trying to raise theCrane but to no effect.

Captain Jamieson hit a button on his control arm and said "Major Kensa please have 4 squads ready to board we are using hatch 3 forward.".

Major Kensa, the marine commander, acknowledge the message.

The Captain knew that at this minute there were the best of the best heading to the boarding tunnel at 3 forward. They would be in full tactical space armour. So they should be able to take on anything if there was trouble.

The boarding tube extended and there was a clang throughout the hull. They had linked to the Crane. The marines, led by Sergeant Halstrom, opened the the outer hatch and proceeded into the Crane. They were met with devastation the ship was badly damaged. As the they proceeded to the bridge they found bodies everywhere. The marines took tally of the dead as they worked through the ship.

Suddenly there was weapons fire. The Sergeant called over the radio "What's going on."

The reply was distorted by gunfire. "We are under attack Sarge, we have Dalnan coming along the corridor from the bridge. Guess the life signs were them."

The Captain was listening in on comm chatter and became alert at this last comment.

"Red alert" the crew reacted well.

Tactical piped up."Captain I'm picking up four ship heading this way, all Dalnan. Three corvette and one destroyer. They are on an intercept course. All weapons are ready shields are up.".

"This is the Captain we are under attack from a Dalnan strike force, Sergeant hailstorm disengage and return to the ship. Docking crew prepare to blow tube 3 the second my marines are back. Flight launch all fighters. Have them target the destroyer. Tactical target the lead corvette and as soon as we break away from the Crane. Destroy her also.".

This last thing was the hardest thing Jamieson had ever requested.

He watch as things unfolded, his marines were back on board, the Crane had been destroyed with the Dalnan aboard, his attack craft had engaged the destroyer, damaging it's shield engines and main weapons, for the loss of three ships.

The Dalnan corvettes had now reached firing range and opened up with their particle cannons. The Marika's shields flashed as they took hit after hit.

The was going to be a close run fight.

The Captain turned. To Ensign Lewis "Dan get a message of to fleet, tell them what's happening.".

He then realise what he had said, the only other person on the bridge that noticed was Ensign Dan Lewis.

The fight continued but thing were not good the destroyer had now been crippled as had one of the corvettes. On the downside only 3 attack ships remained and the Marika was now taking damage as her shields had failed.

The bridge was rocked by some explosions after an almost direct hit by a particle cannon. A number of the crew were injured three were killed outright. The fight was not going well the Marika was taking a pounding.

"Captain" his comm unit chimed as CPO Murphy called him with damage details "power system just took a hit, life-support is about to fail. We need to either get out of this fight or abandon ship."

Then LT Grant announced "We just lost our primary weapons, all attack craft now destroyed. I'm also reading three more ships unknown class at the edge of sensor range. We have to go. We have to launch the escape shuttles."

Jamieson sat, his head down, his first major command and it was almost over already.

Flicking a switch he announced "Crew abandon ship, all crew make your way to the escape shuttles." next he spoke aloud " computer I want a 30 minute silent self destruct countdown. This cannot be over ridden. Begin destruct countdown now". The only response was a flash on his console

He stood to make his way to the escape chute that led to the shuttles, just at this point the bridge took a hit, Captain Jamieson was thrown to the ground and knocked unconscious.

He was in a dark place, he could move but it felt like moving through syrup or treacle. He could here a voice calling.

"Captain, Captain can you hear me," the voice was familiar but he could not place it ,he felt like he was dreaming, again he hear the voice this time "

"Captain we need to go, I'm going to carry you if I can." He was vaguely aware of his body moving and with this movement pain.

 ***********

At the Captains order to contact fleet, Ensign Lewis, immediately went to work he activated the long distance comm system

"Star Base Sigma Gamma, do you copy, this is the Marika Jones we are under heavy attack by Dalnan ships. Repeat this is the Marika Jones, we are under attack, mission data included in this message.". Ensign Lewis repeated this twice more then as he heard the abandon ship orders hit the emergency beacon button. This would send a small capsule to the nearest fleet base. As he turned he saw the Captain stand to and head to the escape tube, he stood himself just as the explosion that knock Captain Jamieson out hit. As he was on the other side of the bridge from it he was only shaken about a bit.

He saw the Captain go down. All the remaining bridge crew were dead except him. He rushed to the Captains side and check for signs of life. He was still alive "thank the fates" he though.

"Captain, Captain can you hear me," he said as he shook his Senior Officer. He then decided it would be best to get the Captain away to a shuttle first then see if he could help.

He lifted the older man saying "Captain we need to go, I'm going to carry you if I can."

He managed to get the captain up onto his shoulder and headed to the escape chute. He placed the captain in it and got in next to him. Next thing he was in the shuttle bay.

 ************

Captain Jamieson felt the ground fall away from him, as the ensign lifted him to his shoulder then as he was put in the chute he felt like he was falling. He was still unconscious, but he felt safe now.

Dan got the Captain strapped into an acceleration couch and then asked the computer how many were still on the ship.

"All crew away Ensign Lewis" came the reply. Dan Lewis strapped in and hit the button to start the escape sequence. Instantly the hatch sealed and the small shuttle shot from the ship. The shuttle had limited jump ability but was fast. It shot off towards Federated Space and safety.

Once away Dan went to check on the Captain. He was still unconscious, Dan looked down at his senior officer and noted how handsome he looked even in his present condition. He found the medical kit and, as trained, used the scanner to see what was wrong. The Captain was just knocked about a few bumps an bruises and one he'll of a bump to the head. He found the Stims the scanner recommended an administered them. Then he lay on the bunk next to the Captain waiting.

Jamieson was aware of light snoring as he started coming round. He hurt all over, as he went to sit up a stabbing pain shot through his head, the last thing he remembered was announcing abandon ship. He sat up carefully, noting he was in a shuttle. He looked to the sound of snoring to see Ensign Lewis crammed into one of the shuttle couches. His to long frame almost doubled up so he could fit. His young face devoid of any worry.

Jamieson felt the tingle in his stomach again, then the hardening in his crotch. Even injured it worked.

He smiled. "What is it about this man that does this to me. He is handsome but so were many others of the crew, if not more so."

As he moved to sit at the edge of the couch it rattled. Instantly the Ensign was awake and up.

"Are you ok Captain, you should rest, I'll get whatever you need."

Jamieson smiled.

"Dan, I need to know what happened, how I got here."

Ensign Lewis noted the use of his first name again then he related the tale of there escape from the ship from when the Captain had been knocked unconscious.

Captain Jamieson was amazed at the sense of honour and courage his Ensign had shown. He thanked Dan for what he had done and sat back on the couch he had been occupying.

Dan felt uncomfortable. Here he was in a small shuttle, heading to one of the FPS star bases at least 2 week travel away, with his only companion his Captain, a man more akin to God in his eyes than a human being.

Captain Jamieson could sense the worry in Dan. He looked at him and asked

"Whats eating you Dan, you look worried. Tell me please."

Dan could only look at the man in front of him. 'He called me Dan again. Why not use my title' he thought.

He then put this into words "Captain, I have been trained to respect rank I find it hard to respond when you call me Dan."

Jamieson smiled and said

"Do you remember yesterday in the mess hall, I know it seems like eons ago, but do you remember what I said about names and when we are not on duty?" Dan simply nodded yes "Well as we are not going to be on duty anytime soon I want to drop the formalities. You ok with that"

Dan nodded as he said "Yes Capt....I mean Oliver"

This done they lapsed into silence. The shuttle sped on through space.

Both men passed the time checking their supplies and ensuring everything was working. They had provisions for months. The shuttle were designed for twenty souls. They had two toilets complete with sonic showers. Their was also a matter constructor. Which used recycled waste and energy to create food. They would be fine as long as nothing went wrong with the sturdy little craft.

They talked to pass the time of their first day. They discussed what had happened and how it could have been avoided. The discussed who might have escaped. Then they talked about their lives. First Dan related his tale then Oliver.

During Dans talk Oliver watched him intently, in front of him was a very intelligent young man. Who was caring and wanted only the best for those he cared for. The whole time Oliver sat listening his stomach was tying itself in knots. His member, by the time Dan said "then I was assigned to the Marika" thus ending his tale, was like steel. He shifted to try and hide his problem.

His movement draw Dans attention "Oliver are you ok. You need some meds" Dan then noticed the older man's face had rapidly turned deep red. He thought the Captain was having a relapse so reach for the medical kit.

Oliver Jamieson had never felt this embarrass, well not since he was 15. He noticed Dan watching him with concern then him reaching for the medical kit.

He had to say something.

"Dan I'm ok it's nothing. I think the past day or so has just made me tense. I think I'll lie down." He did facing the bulkhead away from Dan to hide his hard on.

Dan looked over at Oliver then after setting some alarms in case of problems lay down again, he though "I really need to do something about this couch." As he drifted off.

Suddenly there was a scream. Dan shot bolt upright. He looked at the clock to see he had slept for a few hours. In the bunk opposite Captain Jamieson was thrashing around he was having a nightmare. Suddenly he spoke.

"Please don't hurt him I never told him how much I loved him"

Dan got up and moved to the other couch. He reached and took hold of the Captain, trying to wake him, just as Oliver said.

"Dan I love you please don't leave me"

Dan sat in shock. His Captain said he loved him. He was still had Oliver in his arms. He held tighter speaking softly. "Oliver I'm here it's only a nightmare."

Oliver seemed to calm down and started to sleep again, Dan just knelt there holding him.

After what seemed like hours but actually about thirty minutes. Oliver stirred, he opened his eyes to find he was being cradled by Dan. He looked up into Dans smiling face.

All Dan could say was "your safe now Oliver, I'm with you."

All Oliver could do was smile, he felt safe, though as Captain he felt he should be in control.

Dan looked at him "Oliver you had a nightmare and were thrashing about, my instincts took over and I came over and held you till you slept. I'm sorry if I have been inappropriate. I couldn't see you suffer. Can you tell me about the dream."

Oliver looked up at the man cradling him still and said.

"We had been boarded by the Dalnan most of the crew killed, we had been taken prisoner you, myself and some others. The Dalnan wanted to know information so started to interrogate me. I won't talk. So they took each of the crew and slowly killed them. You were the last to be taken. I shouted for them not to harm you......then I heard your voice and felt safe. That's all I remember."

Dan he knew Oliver was holding back some thing and he knew what it was. He moved away from Oliver to the other couch.

"Captain, I need to tell you something. You may not have picked up on it and I know it's not on my records but I'm gay. Given what you shouted during the nightmare I thought I had better say before things got difficult for you."

Oliver just looked at him stunned. He would never have thought, but then he remembered Dan saying he had toured the Grand Canyon Arcologies. A gay Meccaof sorts, why had he not picked up on this, or had he subconsciously, hence his reaction when near Dan.

Oliver smiled

"Dan first of all I'm grateful you could tell me this. As you already have guessed I have strong feelings for you. I have tried to hold them in check but the truth is out there now. I will always be in your debt for what you did on the Marika. I would also like to say that ever since I gave you your first order I have loved you. Each time we talk that love for you has deepened."

All Dan could do was blush, "Why Oliver? Why would you love someone like me?"

Oliver stood and crossed the shuttle a distance of only a metre or so but it seemed like miles. He sat on the couch beside Dan, took his right hand in his and said,

"You are courageous, kind and giving. You act selflessly in the defence of others." He paused for a bit then continued with a wicked smile. And you are hot."

Dan could only stare in disbelief " Me hot, what about LT Grant of Sergeant Halstrom, their hot as are many others, me I'm just plain old Dependable Dan."

Oliver pulled Dan towards him.

"You may consider them hot Dan but you, in comparison, are a Greek god." He then leant forward and kissed Dan lightly on the lips.

Dan was a little shocked by this but quickly he recovered and started to kiss Oliver back. Very soon they we're locked in a tight embrace kissing with abandon hands roaming each others bodies. Dan quickly found out Oliver was hard. In fact it felt like a iron pole, his own equipment quickly responded to reach a similar state.

Both men came up for air, Oliver looked at Dan and said

"Ensign Dan Lewis, I love you. I know it may be wrong in the regs but I do. I also know it may seem sudden, but i know in my heart and my head that I do. I would gladly give up my commission to be with you."

Dan look at His Captain "My dear,dear Captain I love you also." With this both men started the cry. To much had happened to many emotions stripped bare, this was the only way for them to cope. The held each other tightly as they wept for all that had happened and all that was to come.

After a time in each others embrace Oliver sat back and said

"Dan I'm hungry, can we eat a little and talk and see how we go on."

Dan stood reached out for Oliver's hand ,took it, and pulled him up towards the catering unit. He then stood for a little while deciding what to eat. Oliver stood behind him noting Dans height, his body was trim he could make out his basic shape in the loose fitting uniform but that was all. He looked up slightly as Dan turned to face him.

"Oliver I think we should have something light, I'm still worried about that blow you took."

They selected their meals and headed to the seat they had just left. They sat opposite each other and eat in relative silence. As they ate they would look at each other, they were truly in love, both men had found their anchor to life. Love at first sight is a myth many think, but in this quiet time Oliver and Dan knew it existed.

They finished their meal and cleared away the odds and ends. Dan sat on the acceleration couch, Oliver moved to stand in front of him. He reached out and cupped Dans cheek, with his hand. It felt warm and dry, the skin not quite soft to touch but alive. Dan reach his hand up and held Oliver's hand to him. It felt wonderful, the warmth of another's touch. His body was reacting, his heart was speeding up, he was erect, although to be honest he had been semi hard since the kiss.

At the same time Oliver's body was also reacting, he felt light headed his heart racing. The excitement at this simple action was out of this world. He leant forward towards Dan and kissed him lightly on his lips. The feeling for both men was electric. Some would say this kiss made the sparks fly.

Both men parted, just enough, to look into each others eyes. They could feel each others hearts beating a tattoo against their ribs. They could feel the intense heat both bodies were giving off. They kissed again this time their mouths opened slightly and tongues began to explore.

After some time they broke apart and lay down on the couch. Dan on the bottom his body being held down by Oliver's mass. Dan felt safe with Oliver. He knew no matter what His Captain would do all he could to protect him. He looked up at Oliver and wrapped his arms around him. Pulling him into an embrace, almost a bear hug.

As Dan pulled Oliver in toward him he could feel their crotches meet, he felt the hardness there, he knew Dan could feel his. His hand started to explore Dan body though his uniform. He could feel the firmness and warmth that lay there.

"Dan I want to look at you, see you in the flesh, I want to worship your body."

Dan felt weird hearing his Captain say this to him, Oliver should be in charge not asking his permission. Then he realised that they were alone and there was no ship. He started to relax.

"Oliver if I'm to strip I want you naked as well. Your all I want now. I was so terrified when you were hurt. I'm just so happy that your ok. From the second you walked onto the bridge I knew I wanted you, but knew you were beyond my reach. Now I have you all to myself and want to enjoy every second of it."

Oliver blushed then stood. He slowly ran his hand along the magnetic seam on the front of his uniform shirt. Dan could only look on as his Captain slow removed his uniform.

Oliver took his time, he decided to give this man that loved him all the pleasure he could, he loved Dan so much. As he removed his shirt, to reveal his chest and torso, smooth except for some hair across his chest between his nipples there was also a slightly lighter trail from just above his navel down to inside his waistband.

Dan was holding his breath, 'This man is gorgeous' he thought,

Oliver stood for a second letting Dan look at him, he smiled and bent at the waist to pull off his boots. He stood there in front of Dan in his uniform trousers. Putting his hands on his hips he smiled and said. "Your turn, then you can help me with the rest."

Dan got instantly hard, which was obvious by his bulge when he stood. He undid the seam of his shirt slowly removing it as Oliver had done just before, Dans body was hairy, his chest and six pack had a covering of fine ginger hair. He then kicked off his boots and stood. Both men were facing each other then Dan stepped forward reach out and took Oliver in his arms holding him his head resting on Dans chest.

Dans hand ran down Oliver's back till they reached the waist band of his uniform. He then ran around the waistband, his fingers just inside feeling Oliver's warm flesh, till he reached his fly.

Oliver felt Dans hands moving over his body. He felt fantastic Dans hands felt so gentle.

Dan's hands were now slowly unfastening Oliver's trousers. When the back of his hand brushed over Oliver's erection he felt Oliver shiver. He slowly allow the trousers to drop. He leaned in again and kissed Oliver letting his hands work their way back up his body.

Oliver just stood there his trouser at his ankles his underwear tented. He kissed Dan back then stood out of his trousers. He felt liberated, he felt wanted, but most importantly he felt loved.

Dan stood back and looked at Oliver. He was gorgeous, he quickly removed his own trousers and then sat on the couch behind him. "My dear Captain come to me please."

Oliver stepped forward placing his feet on the floor between Dans, now parted, legs. Dan reach forward and grabbed his hips he held him steady as he leaned forward. Oliver felt Dan's breath on his stomach then the light touch of his lips as they gently kissed his abs. Oliver had never felt so turned on.

"Dan I need you, I need you to love me. Please your driving me insane."

Dan just kept kissing Oliver's body but now he was slowly working down wards. As he did his hands slid down and grabbed the last piece of clothing Oliver wore, next thing Oliver felt was his underwear sliding down his legs to gather at his feet. He now stood naked, erect, 6 inches hard, and wanting Dan so badly. Dan kissed downward running his hand up and down Oliver's side, he felt Oliver's cock head hit his chin so he lent back a bit and went straight to Oliver's balls.

Oliver felt like he was going to faint as Dan was kissing him the he felt Dan pull away. He was about to ask what was wrong when he felt Dan's tongue lap at his balls. He nearly came on the spot. All he could think was "more,more Dan please more."

Dan was now happily lick and sucking at Oliver's balls his hands moving over his body. After a few minutes he started to lick along Oliver's shaft teasingly slowly, finally reaching the head. He opened his mouth and ran his tongue over Oliver's piss slit. Then ever so slowly took the head into his mouth. Dan was smiling now, not an easy thing when your sucking a cock. He licked around the head for some time gradually driving Oliver wild.

Oliver felt Dan leave his balls and start to work his way along his shaft, he knew where this was headed. Could he hold out, he was steadily loosing control of his body. This man was driving him wild. All of a sudden he felt Dan's tongue grate against his piss slit. Then as Dan swallowed his cock head, and he felt the heat of his mouth engulf him he started to tremble.

Dan felt the tremors run through Oliver's body, he started to swallow more of the shaft each time he moved back and forwards. He could feel Oliver's cock head swell so he continued to work the shaft in and out till he was dee thronging Oliver.

Oliver was dying, he had never felt this horny, Dan was working him to a frenzy. He felt his cock slide in and out of Dan's mouth, each time going deeper in. Suddenly he felt himself enter Dans's throat. It was to much, he started to cum, his hands grabbed Dan's shoulders to support him as his first shot hit the back of Dan's throat. His next few shots he felt land along Dan's tongue as dan pulled back a little.

Oliver held onto Dan, without the support he would surly have collapsed onto the floor.

Dan felt Oliver's orgasm and started to pull back so he could taste him. Oliver was holding on to his shoulders for grim death. Dan reach out and cupped Oliver's arse checks to add to the support.

Oliver had never felt like this he was drained both physically and emotionally. He smiled at dans upturned face and said "You were unbelievable I have never felt this good. Now let's swap so I can return the favour."

Dan was delirious with pleasure, he knew he had to cum still but was happy he he provided the Captain so much joy. He just smiled and stood up moving round Oliver till he stood in the exact same spot. Oliver sat on the couch spreading his legs he grasped Dan cloth covered buttock and draw him forward till he was between his knees. Then with little fanfare he tugged down Dan's underwear. In doing this he released Dan's hard cock which sprung back up slapping of his belly, a trail of pre-cum flying from the tip as it did.

Oliver looked up at Dan's face, his hand still held Dan's butt cheeks, which he was now squeezing. It seemed that with each squeeze Dan's 7 inch cock dripped more pre-cum. Oliver just smiled knowing what he was about to do, looking forward to the whole act of pleasing this man, his man.

Dan was close, as he had been when blowing Oliver. He knew it would take very little to push him over the edge. He looked down to see Oliver lean into his crotch, all he felt was hot breath on his cock head then the slight tickle as Oliver's tongue lapped at the tip. This action was almost the end for him, it took all his control not to cum.

Oliver knew how close Dan was, he could feel Dan fighting it. He wanted to please Dan, as he had been pleased, but knew he would have to wait till next time to do it properly. He was going to help Dan relieve his blue balls. As he licked across Dan's cock head he opened his mouth and swallowed all but 2 inches of his dick.

Dan almost fainted as he suddenly felt his dick encased in flesh, Oliver's tongue still lap ing as he swallowed him.

Oliver started to hum as he swallowed the steel rod before him. He worked his head back and forth as he did.

Dan couldn't hold it, screamed and started to shoot. Oliver nearly choked with the volume of cum Dan gave him, but he just kept sucking and swallowing till he felt the pulsing in Dan's cock stop. He let the cock slip from his mouth. Standing he hugged Dan then pulling his face to him kissed him hard share so of his seed with him.

Dan could taste himself on Oliver's tongue. This was awesome he thought. He stood there naked with Oliver kissing and hugging.

Dan spoke first. "Thank you Oliver that was amazing. I want more but I'm drained."

Oliver smiled and said in return, "Ensign, we have two weeks together. Plenty of time for more."

He then draw Dan down onto the couch and into his arms where they slept.

I always appreciate feedback, so please feel free to leave me a message.
Copyright © 2011 Kiltie69; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great start! :2thumbs: There's a nice solid pace to the story. Adventure and romance - works for me! :great:

 

Think about finding an editor/beta. (hint hint) :D

Link to comment
On 09/13/2011 01:59 AM, Conner said:
Great start! :2thumbs: There's a nice solid pace to the story. Adventure and romance - works for me! :great:

 

Think about finding an editor/beta. (hint hint) :D

Thanks for the kind word Conner, BEta Editor is now in hand I hope.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..