Jump to content
    Lacuna
  • Author
  • 356 Words
  • 799 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Demon Coil - Prologue. Prologue

Thank you for reading! I hope you will enjoy this story. A lot of it is in process, so there are regular updates planned out for at least several months. I won't leave you hanging!

The rapture never came. God turned his face from the Earth and, exercising a fallen sense of humor, Lucifer opened the gates of hell and released demons upon the Earth. Lesser demons, their form often akin to reptiles, and their humanoid demon brethren terrorized the world. Their might varied, often possessing magical or elemental powers that were limited only by their imagination and will. One thing remained constant, though, which is that demonic energy and sexual energy were one and the same.

Pure demons could not exist without taking sexual energy from other higher beings, whether those beings be human, demonic, or something in between. Demons bred easily with humans, for humans are not far from demons themselves. Part-demons became more and more numerous, possessing power of varying degree, until pure humans were all but wiped out. The newly created hybrids varied greatly, from the traditional depiction of horned and tailed horrors to those who almost pass for human. Horns, claws, scaly skin, glowing eyes, and natural pink hair were all possible.

Bored and wishing for the company of his subjects Lucifer recalled his demons to hell. Only the strongest were able to resist and remain on their playground Earth, but the damage was done. Earth was overrun with part-demons and the offspring of the lesser demons who had not been born in hell. Society had collapsed and reformed, the new variety in the population and lack of government or religious influence removing many prejudices or inhibitions that had plagued the Earth before demons. Technology had progressed, but there was no space age future for the citizens of Earth.

The great demons that remained took it upon themselves to establish what could only be likened to kingdoms: large stretches of territory, most often centered on a city, where they allowed normal activity to resume as long as a tithe of sexual energy was paid to them.

Of course, demons could not be peaceful, and disputes over territory could level an entire city. Almost eighty years after Lucifer recalled his subjects things had quieted down, but one should never become comfortable in times of peace.

Copyright © 2017 Lacuna; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..