Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Sunny's Angel - 5. Chapter 5: Together

Dallas moaned, feeling his body tingle under the onslaught of Sam’s tongue, pleased that his friend wanted to continue the relationship that they had started a couple months before school ended. Unfortunately, they could be making out in far more interesting places than the locker room at school after P.E. class.

“Sam,” Dallas whispered huskily, trying to get the shorter boy’s mouth off his neck.

“Oh my god,” another voice said, causing Dallas’s head to snap up as Sam recoiled away from Dallas, acting like he’d been bitten.

Sunny stood there with his mouth hanging open like a flytrap, his wide blue eyes staring at the two of them like he didn’t know what to think.

“Sunny!” Dallas squeaked.

“Sam? You better be in here, I told you to wait for me after class!” the assistant coach’s voice boomed throughout the otherwise empty locker room. Dallas groaned, just as Sunny took off for the other door leading out of the locker room and into the hallway of the school.

“Go after him, Dallas!” Sam whispered after regaining his senses; the coach’s footsteps seemed to be getting closer.

Dallas nodded to Sam and headed in the direction Sunny had gone, letting the locker room door slam shut behind him. Sam sighed, wondering how much worse the day was going to get, and what exactly Mr. Sampson wanted from him. The first day of school was supposed to be an easy day, everyone knew that, so why he was being singled out by the school’s assistant coach, was unknown to him.

“Ah, there you are Sam,” Ed Sampson said. Sam looked up as the older man came towards him, and felt himself go pale at the leer on the man’s face. “I’ve seen some interesting photos of you this summer, young man.”

“Uh, what’re you talking about, Sir?” Sam stuttered, taking a step back into the lockers behind him nervously, realizing too late that he was cornered.

“Oh cut the crap Sam, we both know you’re a hooker and a druggie, and I’ve been waiting all summer for you to get back so I can get a piece of your ass!” the coach growled fiercely.

Sam felt himself go numb, and tried shrinking into the lockers behind him, wishing they’d protect him. The new school year wasn’t supposed to be like this. He’d gone away for the summer so he could get cleaned up, and start a new life. Mac, the pimp who’d recruited him, had promised he’d be left alone.

“M-mac,” he stuttered,

“Boy, you think Mac seriously meant what he said? Please! That man has more business lined up for you than you’ll know what to do with, and this Friday night is just gonna be the kick off for the way you’re body is gonna get used,” the coach leered, openly groping himself now.

“But I think a little warm-up might be in order, don’t you?” the coach asked while pulling a bag of white powder out of the pockets of his shorts, dropping it on the ground at Sam’s feet.

“There’s your payment, boy; now drop your drawers and get on the bench!”

Sam groaned, his body trembled while he shook his head in disbelief.

“N-no,” Sam stuttered. He slid down the lockers and sank to the ground.

“Have it your way, kid. The more you resist the more pleasure it’s gonna be for me,” the coach whispered huskily, the bulge in his shorts openly showing his excitement.

Sam closed his eyes, wishing briefly that someone would come save him, knowing it was never going to happen. He heard a lock snap into place. He opened his eyes to find that the coach was no longer there.

The man had gone to lock the doors. Sam scrambled to his feet, hoping to make it to the other door and into the gym itself, where he could run out the other door and into the hallway. He took only two steps before the coach suddenly reappeared, and found himself recoiling once more into the lockers, knowing now he was well and truly trapped, with no hope of rescue.

“Now we can be all alone, no interruptions. Just you and me kid,” Ed whispered as he began to remove his clothes.

Sam closed his eyes as his body went limp, managing to utter aloud in a half shout the words he’d found himself whispering almost daily for four months the previous school year, before he and Dallas had gotten together.

“Oh God, please send me an angel!”

The coach’s head snapped up and he started to laugh derisively, “Ain’t any angels for you here boy. Faggots go to hell, and we’ll make sure you get a warm send off before you go there!”

 *************************

“Oh God, please send me an angel!” The sweet voice of an adolescent rang through the locker room, making him pause where he stood, his hand halfway through unlocking the door in front of him.

He didn’t want to be here. He wasn’t even supposed to be in the school after leaving the enrollment office. Curiosity had gotten the better of him and he’d found himself wandering around, trying to familiarize himself with where everything was. I don’t want to deal with this. I’ve already dealt with this before, he thought to himself, as painful memories began to play in his mind. It really wasn’t his fault that he had to go to the bathroom, and the closest ones happened to be in the locker room.

He’d listened in interest at the sounds of two people sucking face, and was even more interested when he had heard Dallas’s voice saying “Sunny.” An echo had sounded throughout the room when what sounded like a troop of trumpet players played a pure chord in perfect harmony.

The coach’s voice and the resounding conversation that come to him where he sat in the bathroom had also been of slight interest, until he realized what was happening. Then he found himself becoming annoyed and had slipped out of the bathroom and towards the boy leading into the gymnasium.

A slight whimper caught his attention again, the voice once more asking for an angel, the man’s snort of derision coming afterwards. You promised me! No more pain!

No, you were promised happiness. Never said what you would have to face in life to get it! Once more a chorus of trumpets sounded in the air, crying out a challenge in full harmony.

“Nooo!” the teenage voice whimpered, a grunt followed the young man’s’ denial, disrupting the harmony of the trumpets.

He turned, and saw the cage where the gym equipment was stored. He walked into it and started looking around, grabbing a couple things.

 *********************************

“Boy, you’re gonna be hurting for that,” Ed Sampson whispered, his face scrunched up in agony as he swung his fist into Sam’s stomach.

“But that’s okay, you want it rough, I can give it rough,” the man continued, leveling Sam to the ground with a second devastating blow to the ribs.

Sam whimpered, his sides hurting as he crumpled to the ground, turtling up as the man continued to rain more blows on him, wishing in the back of this mind that the horror that was currently his life would end.

“It’s time, boy,” Ed whispered, beginning to pull his shirt over his head.

Sam closed his eyes, resigned to the fate that was his life, asking God one more time to send him an angel.

Neither of them saw the baseball bat arcing through the air, and Sam never saw the demon of his current nightmare collapse to the ground, as more vicious blows rained down on the man from up above.

Ed Sampson’s last thoughts before darkness took him in agony, his shirt still wrapped around his head, was that God had finally answered the boy’s plea, smiting him into a painful oblivion for mocking him.

 ****************************

“Sunny!” Dallas gasped, panting for breath while his side cramped up in agony. He caught up to the slender young man sitting on one of the walls that surrounded the school.

“You and Sam?” Sunny asked, still feeling numb as scenes of Sam and Dallas making out in the locker room continued to play in his mind.

Dallas blinked in surprise, feeling his cheeks heat up as the lingering feeling of Sam’s lips on his neck came to mind.

“Uhm, yeah,” Dallas answered without thinking.

“Gnarly,” Sunny said, feeling his pants getting tighter in the crotch.

“Wait, what?” Dallas asked in confusion.

“Huh,” Sunny said, feeling himself equally confused all of a sudden, as he turned and looked at Dallas, noticing the other boys’ chest still heaving slightly from the exertion of running around looking for him.

“You mean, you don’t hate me ‘cause Sam and I are together?” Dallas asked, trying to put his thoughts together.

Sunny blinked, and then snorted at the look of hope on Dallas’s face.

“Hello!” Sunny said, waving his hand in front of Dallas’s eyes, “Does it look like I hate you?” Sunny continued to ask, looking pointedly in the direction of his crotch.

Dallas blinked, before following with his eyes the direction Sunny was looking. “Oh….OH!” Dallas squeaked in surprise, starting to giggle.

Sunny blushed in embarrassment, “Be quiet, you,” he mumbled, shoving Dallas lightly with his shoulder.

“So…does this mean you’re gay, too?” Dallas asked in curiosity, once his giggles subsided.

Sunny looked up into Dallas’s eyes, before nodding his head in acknowledgement, his cheeks heating up.

“How come you ran away, then?” Dallas continued, his gaze still on Sunny’s crotch.

“I was surprised. You and Sam were taking so long getting changed, and the last thing a person expects to see when they come walking into a locker room is two boys making out,” Sunny mumbled, still embarrassed by the scene he’d walked into.

“Oh…” Dallas answered, pondering what Sunny had just said.

“I guess I can see your point,” Dallas said, nodding his head at Sunny as he finally moved his hormone controlled gaze up to Sunny’s face, and saw his tender ruby red lips.

“So how about you, you got anyone special?” Dallas asked.

“Huh…oh, no,” answered Sunny, his cheeks heating up again.

“Why ever not, you’re beautiful,” Dallas proclaimed in a softly spoken whisper, “If I wasn’t in love with Sam, I’d totally go for you,” he finished.

Sunny blinked in surprise, his mouth opening, suddenly aware that he should say something but not sure what it was.

“Uh...Uh…Thanks, I think,” he mumbled lamely.

“Soo…does anyone else know?” Sunny asked. Dallas blinked a couple of times before he finally caught onto what Sunny was really asking.

“Not really, don’t think my parents would care, might be a bit disappointed though, since they may never have grandkids, but they’d be okay,” Dallas answered thoughtfully.

“Oh,” Sunny frowned a moment, “how come they might not ever have any grandkids?” he asked out of pure curiosity. “I mean, there’s Devin, right?”

Dallas blinked, feeling extremely uncomfortable with the sudden shift in conversation.

Sunny noted the uncomfortable look that crossed Dallas’s face before blinking in surprise, than sudden understanding.

“Oh my gawd, you’re not serious! He is too?”

Dallas groaned, than felt himself panicking.

“Dude, you have to be really careful with Devin!” Dallas blurted out, feeling his face burning up as a sudden frown etched itself across his features. Sunny stared at Dallas in sudden concern, wondering what was up before nodding his head in assurance at Dallas.

“Okay,” Sunny said, “Why?” he asked.

Dallas gulped, wondering what he’d just gotten himself into.

 *****************************

Sammy heard himself whimpering as something reached out and touched him. A loud sigh followed his whimpers, echoing loudly throughout the locker room in response, causing Sammy to curl up even tighter. Briefly he wondered why nothing had happened, but wasn’t about to open his eyes to find out.

Another sigh and a slight groan coming from somewhere in front of him, along with the bench echoing its slight protest as a weight settled on it caused him to open his eyes in curiosity.

What he saw directly in front of him made him want to close his eyes. The coach’s body was lying there, his head right next to Sammy’s feet, his arms caught up in the shirt sleeves, his head wrapped in the T-shirt, blood covering the floor and the thin white shirt.

He groaned and turned his head, feeling his stomach heave in response. Something else in him laughed in glee at the fate of the man who had been about to force himself upon his body.

What came into view next made his eyes open wide. Feral grey eyes stared at him, the tan face void of all emotion while sweat rolled down the smooth cheeks in lickable drops. Strong hands were wrapped firmly around a baseball bat standing handle up between smooth strong legs, white gloves loosely tied at the wrists, his lean chest puffing slightly at the exertion he had apparently gone through.

“Wh-,” Sammy started to say, feeling his breath come out slightly raspy, a tinge of panic still ringing in his voice, causing him to stop and cough in response until he could work up some saliva to moisten his dry throat.

“You going to get up anytime soon?” a quiet voice asked in response, sounding unhurried and calm, as though it didn’t have a care in the world.

“What?” he asked in confusion.

Sigh. “I asked if you were going to get up anytime soon. In case you haven’t noticed there’s a school teacher laying on the floor bleeding to death,” the same voice responded as if speaking to a five year old.

Sammy’s gaze dropped back to the coach’s head, following the rest of the body that was attached. He noticed the slight rise and fall of the man’s back and chest as his lungs continued to labor despite the apparent damage the man had taken. Sammy scrambled to his feet and stepped away from the blood that was pooling towards him, before turning his attention back to the strange boy sitting in front of him.

Strange, he acts like nothing is bothering him, Sammy observed

“Good, now that you’re up we can get out of here,” Weirdo said.

Standing up he wiped the end of the aluminum baseball bat on the coach’s shorts that were wrapped around his ankles, effectively removing the blood stains. Sammy nodded and stepped over the blood pool. He stopped when he saw the bag of drugs still lying on the floor where the coach had dropped it and bent over to pick it up.

THWAP!

Sammy jumped in surprise and scooted back. He turned around, only to see his royal weirdness scowling at him with a look of anger on his face, the bat bouncing slightly off the bench it had just been smacked against.

“Are you stupid?” the guy asked fiercely, his voice reverberating softly throughout the locker room, the low tone making Sammy step back again as his stomach began squirming in fear.

Danger! Danger! Something said in Sammy’s mind, sounding eerily like the one robot from the weird sci-fi show that he suddenly couldn’t remember the name of for the life of him. Sammy gulped.

“I-,” Sammy started to say.

“Don’t. Touch. Anything.”

“Okay,” Sammy whispered, feeling his body tremble in response to the threat that hung thickly in the air, his eyes still locked with the grey ones in front of him.

“Good, let’s go.”

Sammy nodded and followed the guy to the equipment room, watching as the kid threw the baseball bat into the large trash can along with a bunch of others, before the guy turned and walked out of the room again, heading for the locker room doors that led into the hallway.

The kid unlocked the door, pushing it open with his shoulder before removing the gloves and stuffing them into one of his pockets. Sammy couldn’t help himself anymore, and before he knew it, he found his mouth opening up.

“Who are you?” Sammy demanded.

He gulped when the young man’s face turned back towards him, an amused smile suddenly appearing.

“Devin,” Weirdo responded, the trace of laughter in his voice more disturbing to Sammy than he could have possibly realized at that time.

“I’m-,” Sammy started to say.

“Sammy,” Devin interrupted, still looking at him.

Sammy blinked uncomfortably, nodding his head while shutting his mouth, realizing it was still open.

“Sammy,” Devin said, the slight uplift in his voice causing Sammy to realize that Devin was asking him a question, using his name alone.

“Yes?” Sammy asked, not knowing the answer to the question.

“Is there anything else you want to ask, because we really don’t have time to be standing here!” Devin hissed.

Sammy shook his head in response, his mouth dry again, while his stomach trembled once more in response to the look on Devin’s face that seemed familiar to him.

“Good, now let’s go,” Devin replied, promptly suiting action to words as he stepped into the hallway. Sammy moved forward in response, not touching anything with his hands as Devin’s voice seemed to echo through his head again.

 *****************************

Devin stepped through the door and found himself in a hall. Looking around, he suddenly found himself amused, seeing what appeared to be the trumpet section of the high school marching band in the hallway, practicing something.

He continued to move forward towards one of the doors that lead outside, Sammy sticking to his side. They almost made it to the door when a voice stopped them.

“Excuse me?”

Devin turned around; Sammy moving with him, cowering behind him.

“Yes, Sir?” Devin responded, respect plain in his voice as he beheld the short, stocky man moving towards them, his curly black hair flowing to the nape of his neck while blue eyes stared at him suspiciously.

“I don’t recognize you, you go to school here?” the man asked.

“No, sir. I’m just here to pick up my little brother’s friend. He missed the bus. S’posed to be having dinner at our house with us when we’re finished moving my stuff out,” Devin replied quietly.

“Your brother?” the man asked.

Devin huffed, acting put out at being interrupted.

“Yes-s!” he drawled out in response, “Dallas Townsend,” he finished saying; acting like the man should know who his little brother was.

“D-“ the man started to say.

“Looks a bit like me, slightly shorter, all skin and bones, but his hair’s more a really dark brown, now that I come to think of it. Not as good looking either,” Devin confided, acting for like a big brother who on most days was a jerk, but who still cared.

Sammy just stared at the back of Devin’s neck, slightly surprised at the revelation that this guy was claiming to be Dallas’ big brother. Now that he was thinking about it though, he thought he remembered Dallas mentioning an older brother at one time.

“Okay!” the man said quickly, nodding his head like he was still baffled but agreeing with the extremely talkative teenager in front of him, before turning around and heading in the other direction.

Devin smirked and turned around, his eyes meeting Sammy’s. Sammy gasped, because Devin really did look like Dallas all of a sudden.

“Hey, you’re eyes are blue now,” Sammy said, feeling his stomach churn slightly in excitement.

Devin blinked, the amused smirk on his face disappearing.

“Duh,” he responded sarcastically.

“How come your eyes change color? They’re just like Dallas’s, but his seem to always be more blue than grey, and whenever he’s looking at me when we’re together they seem to be more green than blue. What’s up with that?” Sammy asked.

Devin laughed slightly in amusement, before stepping up to the soda machine next to the door. He put in enough change to grab a Dr. Pepper and handed it to Sammy, hoping it would shut the kid up as he grabbed more money out of his pocket and got another soda. He turned around and found himself almost falling over Sammy, still standing there with a curious expression on his face.

Sigh. “They change with our moods, it seems like. If I’ve figured everything out right, blue usually means we’re in a good mood, grey seems to be a reflection of different moods, and our eyes turn green when we seem to be especially horny,” Devin muttered, stepping around Sammy as he headed out the door.

Sammy found himself staring at the door that Devin was stepping through, a big goofy grin written across his face all of a sudden. Horny, huh. He thought to himself. Saweet! He giggled.

He bolted out the door after Devin as he turned the corner and caught up to him, the older boy leading the way toward the north side of the building where the buses usually waited to pick up students, giggling like a horny maniac the whole time.

They quickly reached the street, where Sammy stopped in his tracks. “Damn it,” he cursed.

Devin stopped and turned around to face Sammy, any eyebrow raised in Sammy’s direction in a silent question.

“The buses left. How am I gonna get to the mission now?” Sammy said, not realizing his slip up until it was too late.

“Mission?” Devin asked quietly.

“Yah,” Sammy mumbled.

“I thought you just got back from vacation?”

“Rehab,” Sammy confessed, feeling slightly ashamed as well as embarrassed.

Copyright © 2010 Linxe Termoil; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..