Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Unearthly Delights - 1. Chapter 1 - The Prince

Xavier, reluctant prince of the underworld, is thrust into a position of leadership. Tragedy is his first experience as new ruler, and he intends for his second experience to be a much more pleasant one. Warning: Super Smutty Erotica!

“It’s fucking freezing down here,” the young prince complained. His words echoed throughout the cavernous chamber that he was led down. The floors were smooth and level, but the ceiling and walls remained jagged, hacked out by the stone workers who carved the great tunnel countless eons ago.

“Xavier, mind your tone.”

The warning fell on deaf ears. Xavier could not care less about the valet’s orders. The only comfort he found in being forced into this role in the first place, was that he would get to stay away from his father. He had grown accustomed to the life of luxury and was not interested in all the responsibility that came with reigning. Being a prince of the underworld was enough work in and of itself, but maybe now the realm would be less boring.

If he was going to be left in charge of people, whether they be servants or soldiers or citizens, he would choose those who lived in shame-free liberation. He would surround himself with beautifully debaucherous followers like angels of mischief, and he would finally fit in for once in his life.

He knew that he would still be doing his dear old dad’s dirty work; it turned out to be an inescapable fate, since his family was run like a proficient government, but Xavier was grateful that it would be through the whispers of the king’s messengers.

The valet scoffed under his breath as a murmur began to emanate from the grand hall at the end of the stone path. The noise grew and the manservant stopped before reaching the archway.

Xavier adjusted the excited bulge at his crotch, as he anticipated the plans he made for his first evening as heir apparent. The prince craved the delights that came next; he knew he looked good. He dressed for the occasion.

The hellhound-hide red leather pants made his ass look taut, like he could bounce a roll of coins off it. The matching boots were his regular footwear, their elevated heels giving him that little bit of lift that he thought he needed. His three older brothers were taller than him, or rather, they used to be. Decapitation removed their ability to look down on him, along with their heads, and the prince was disappointed that he was not the one to take credit for it.

A black shirt and jacket graced Xavier’s torso, and he wore both buttoned only halfway up with his chest exposed. He was very fond of his collarbones. The prince was thin, and he liked showing off his body. The tattoo on the front of his throat began to glow, and he licked his lips with his forked tongue.

Who’s the queen bitch, now? he thought to himself.

The awaiting crowd fell silent as Xavier was silhouetted in the doorway. Countless grey eyes stared upon their new ruler with disgust. Somewhere among them, a snicker sets off a chain reaction of mocking laughter.

Xavier held his head higher; both his heads were up at the moment, and he wondered if anyone was looking at his crotch. His pants felt tight, constricting his erection.

His father, the King of the Underworld, raised his sons to believe that there was only one way to rule. He often reminded his subjects that he was not a man with whom to fuck. Xavier’s older brother reigned much like his father, and his father’s father before him, and the many fathers who were that wretched family’s long line of sires. He was glad the king was not present.

Xavier was the pampered baby, and when his parents discovered how easily he could tap into the ancient magicks, the boy was given many distractions from the kingdom. They never intended him to lead, and he paid little attention to his harsh father’s lofty position. He did not know how to be a king; he did not want to be king. He only knew how to get his way.

In the prince’s fingertips, those otherworldly energies began to sizzle.

The ritual master stepped out from behind a curtain. He was a decrepit man, aged to little more than a skeleton, with bulging eyes that barely clung to the inside of his rotting eyelids. It was as if the man died years ago, but his body refused to stop moving. He approached and reached a boney hand up to move the prince’s dark fringe of hair out of his face.

Xavier tried not to flinch as ashy knuckles scratch his forehead.

“Welcome to the throne, sire,” the man’s voice rattled out. “May your leadership keep you alive.”

“Thanks,” Xavier mutters. His eyes shift over to the broken and shivering bodies that have been piled upon one another to form a hideous living staircase. He knows that he must climb it to the throne carved of volcanic stone at its summit.

“I can’t wait,” Xavier adds, wishing he were there simply for fun. This all was not supposed to be his.

“Ascend and take your seat.” The ancient man’s voice box sounded like it was turning to dust as he spoke. He gestured toward the throne Xavier would rule from for hopefully longer than his brother, and another insulting laugh sent a ripple through the cave.

Xavier approached the bottom step and began to climb the uneven and ever-shifting stairs. The grinding and shattering of bones beneath his feet, the whimpering of those souls trapped eternally at the edge of death, each step was another visceral pledge for unlife. Eventually, he reached the stone chair, and more jeering laughter rose from behind him. He turned back to the audience and tried his best to sound enthusiastic as he shouted the lines he had practiced.

“I am your new ruler. You will obey me without question. Promise yourselves to me, or step forward and accept your sacrifice.” His voice, though lacking the deep authoritative growl of his brother’s, carried an assertive tone.

Silence settled over his subjects, and for that one brief moment, disappointment almost ruined Xavier’s mood and his hard-on. The stillness possessed the potential to make the proceeding boring, and boring would have been the worst, but then the entertainment began.

Someone in the back cackled.

This was what he anticipated. Xavier expected that there would be a few who resisted him, the fourth prince, the final prince. Still, he was rather shocked when more than half the room moved forward in defiant protest of his reign. They expressed their scorn and lack of belief in their new ruler’s abilities through their condescension.

For years, his father referred to him with disdain as the unexpected prince and the other prince. He sometimes attempted to insult Xavier by calling him princess though Xavier secretly embraced that and often referred to himself as such. His father always treated him less than his three brothers, and it seemed that reputation preceded him here.

The people knew nothing about the fledgling prince, except whatever rumors spun around the kingdom about him. He always thought that the subjects were stupid, that they did not possess the capacity to think for themself, and they proved him right with their actions. Judgment was cast, and the people chose their sentence, but they could not possibly know what Xavier held in store for them.

The throne of the underworld was passed down for thousands of generations. Xavier’s eldest brother ruled well. He was intended to rule long, and the king’s two other sons were next in the line of succession. Xavier was the youngest and never meant to sit the throne, but with the bodies of his three brothers barely cold in their graves from their inconvenient assassination mere days before, Xavier felt very little hope of acceptance. However, acceptance en mass was not his desire. In fact, this rejection would inevitably lead to what he was looking forward to, and what was getting him so turned on.

Rejection erection, he thought to himself, and the prince snickered as he adjusted the bulge in his pants.

Someone yelled, “Pampered princeling!”

Another shouted, “That’s not your throne!”

From somewhere off to the side, the words, “You’re not fit to rule,” echoed across the chamber.

“He hasn’t been trained for it!” called out a different voice.

Xavier’s cock throbbed in his trousers. The head of it rubbed against the inside of his waistband, and his balls felt tight. Their insults increased his swelling, and the swelling powers within him. Just knowing what came next was exciting him with a sensation close to orgasm. His skin felt electric. He could feel quivering in his limbs, and Xavier wished there was someone he could fuck on that throne up above the hateful horde.

“Very well,” Xavier said with a nod. The corner of his mouth twitched up into the tiniest smirk, and he peeled the elbow-length gloves from his hands. He folded them with care and placed them on the armrest of his throne behind him.

“He doesn’t know how to rule!”

“He doesn’t know anything!”

While one of the voices may have been correct, the other was not.

Xavier’s hands began to crackle with eldritch energies, and the swelling of his cock felt almost unbearable. In the underworld, his magicks always appeared grey and ghostlike. He preferred the look of their vibrancy in the realm above, but even colorless, his abilities were no less terrible. His exploits into Overdark and Otherealm were not known to the inhabitants of the underworld, and no one in the jeering crowd below was aware of Xavier’s private study of sorcery, witchcraft, and all the arcane arts. The prince tapped into powers older than the cosmos, and he lashed out.

Coils of grey electricity struck up like vipers from the very floor upon which those gathered masses stood. Xavier’s energies were like boneless cephalopod limbs of smoke, and they attacked the multitude of his condemned subjects in an instant. The scowling crowd suddenly exploded in panic. People fled in surprised terror, as their anger was replaced by fear. Screams of the dying rang out through the underground, and they were like a symphony to the prince’s ears.

It was as if his wispy colorless tendrils were weapons of war. Bodies were impaled, gored by spears and pikes made of little more than clouds. Limbs were severed and spun through the air. Too many arms and legs and heads to count each landed on the stone floor with wet flub noises. Blood sprayed in several hues, adorning the walls of the chamber with streaks of red and blue and green and black and yellow. It gushed like geysers and pooled around the limbs and twitching bodies, mixing and merging the colors into a grotesque rainbow on the floor.

Those living souls that were tortured into being the flight of stairs upon which the throne sat, all turned their miserable eyes towards their torturers who were eviscerated by Xavier’s terrible powers. Anyone who refused his reign became a victim of his destruction.

The prince made a pair of fists, and bodies around the room were bent backward, snapped in half like twigs. Xavier’s knees wobbled, and he moaned like he was on the verge of cumming, as his powers reached an overwhelming height he had never before experienced.

Every person who dropped worshipfully to their knees remained unharmed, though all of them were covered in the multicolored blood.

Then the room fell still again, before erupting with fervent praise from the prince’s gore-covered subjects. The people cheered and chanted his name. They rolled and sprawled in the blood of many colors, making hideous versions of snow angels in the slime that moments ago was their kin, and they exalted their new sovereign.

Xavier’s body felt ignited with an afterburning sensation. He would have questioned it, if not for the ache in the front of his pants that demanded his full attention. The prince experienced his powers reacting more intensely with others of his kind on several occasions, and in a room full of such gorgeous and awful people, maybe he should have expected it to be extreme. The magic in that moment was so much more than he ever tapped into before.

The prince stared at the adoring survivors, pledging themself to serve him, and he decided it was time to join them. He made the climb from his throne back down the living flight of stairs, and at the bottom step, he took an elegant leap to avoid stepping into a puddle of blood.

Xavier stood before his subjects, a smirk on his playful lips, and he tilted his head to either side to crack his neck.

“That was fun, right?” he asked, excited for the applause and adoration, the proof that these people were now his playthings. “Shall we have more fun?”

The prince unfastened the top button of his hellhound-leather trousers, and a few of his newly devoted subjects crawled forward with their mouths open, ravenous desire in their eyes. He approached the nearest kneeling person, but he was looking over each of the others; Xavier was already thinking about who he intended to choose next. A titillating list began to form in his mind, as he reached forward, fingers stretching towards the hair of the man who knelt before him. The voices of the rest rose in celebration, as he caught hold and gripped his first lover.

Then desire became momentarily overshadowed by shock, as fresh eruptions of the multicolored blood sprayed into the air from the survivors of his initial slaughter. Cries of joy morphed into screams of the dying and gurgling rattles of final breaths.

Someone’s using my spell! Xavier thought, but it was different.

Instead of grey, the vicious limbs of smoke possessed a pale blue hue as they eviscerated the rest of the crowd. A wicked blade, shimmering azure, swiped clean through the neck of the man kneeling at Xavier’s feet. Yellow blood gushed down onto his boots. Of the incalculable death, Xavier most felt the loss of all the beautiful men. Then he was alone.

Well, who the fuck’s gonna fuck me now? the prince thought with a pout. The tip of his cockhead was poking out from his partially unbuttoned trousers. “Eww,” he said down to the lifeless head still clutched in his hands.

There was only stillness around him, save for the slowly seeping blood that pooled at his feet.

Whoever did this, he shuddered in frustration, will be paying for these boots.

There was nothing to indicate who or what killed all the rest of his people, nor how his spell was duplicated. Not a soul was left alive.

“Ugh!” he grunted. “This is going to be so annoying!” He stamped his foot and a tiny rainbow tidal wave roiled and splashed over the toes of his other boot.

He would need to collect new subjects. Looking over the dead, he wondered if he could take credit for the slaughter with his father. Xavier considered telling him that he just outright killed them all to send a message. There were other subjects of the underworld, all of whom Xavier never spared a thought for. However, there were regions of the realm that he always wanted to visit, and the prince now considered venturing to those distant lands to proclaim himself and gather new folk.

The prince huffed aloud. “Okay, whoever-the-fuck you are. Show yourself,” Xavier demanded, tapping his foot as he waited. He expected to be ignored.

He was certainly not expecting a man, especially one so dapper, to appear out of nowhere. He stepped right out through thin air, as if he was hidden from reality behind a curtain made of that same reality, and he stood in front of Xavier. He was quite a bit taller than the prince.

The man was dressed in a velvet suit so dark blue that it was almost black, and Xavier thought he looked more than a little touchable. The ruffles of his lace cravat hung to one side with his shirt unbuttoned to reveal a little of his chest.

“Don’t take it personally,” the man stated.

Xavier laughed and lifted the head he was still holding, with its dead eyes staring wide in shock and mouth agape. “Don’t take it personally?” Xavier asked, stepping up to the stranger. “I was this close to face-fucking this man until he believed he was in utopia, and all you can say is ‘don’t take it personally?’”

“This murder was a message to the reigning Prince…”

Xavier threw the head to the ground. “My brother is cock-blocking me from the fucking grave! Great.” He scowled up at the taller man.

“Your brother?”

“Well, I’m assuming you didn’t kill my people to send a message to me. I’ve been the Prince of the Underworld for five fucking minutes, and this is the first time I’ve ever dealt with you.” He was close to the man and he smelled delicious. Xavier stayed focused. “We didn’t have a problem until you ruined my party,” the Prince of the Underworld whined, “and my boots,” he added with a pout on his face.

“What?”

“You ruined my boots,” Xavier repeated.

“I don’t care about that. What did you say about your brother?”

Xavier crossed his arms across his chest and stared at the intruder. “Two days ago, the former Prince of the Underworld, Watari, was decapitated, like my friend over there,” and he pointed at the severed head of the man who had been about to pleasure the prince.

“Watari was your brother?”

Xavier bit the inside of his cheek, annoyed beyond measure that this person did obviously no research before coming in and destroying his day. “Enough of this. Who the fuck are you, and why the fuck are you here?” he snapped.

“I came to collect your brother’s debt to me.”

Xavier spread his arms out to gesture at the bodies around them. His cockhead was still poking out from his trousers. “Oh, so what stood between me and getting laid today, was an underworld debt collector? Is this a goddamn joke?”

“He owed me a soul in exchange for the powers I granted him.”

Powers? Xavier thought. What could Watari do? “Maybe you should have made them refundable,” he jeered, “in the case of his untimely death, so that the person stepping into the role after him doesn’t have to pay for his terrible business deals.”

A ribbon of the blue-tinged magic wrapped around Xavier’s throat and pulled him even closer to the man. For a moment, their eyes locked, and Xavier’s power began activating without his control. He clenched a fist and the ribbon around his neck snapped. He stumbled into another sticky puddle of blood.

“Argh! These boots have had it!” Xavier drew in a calming breath, stared back into the eyes of the stranger, and he refused to look down.

“Sorry about them,” the man said.

“You will be,” the prince retorted. “Mind explaining how you just used my powers against me?”

“I could ask you the same thing. You don’t appear much like a demigod.”

Xavier’s eyes widened in surprise. “What do you mean by that?”

“You’re just,” the man paused and gestured at him, and Xavier took it very much to offense, “not one of us. Yet your powers are similar.”

Xavier rolled his eyes. “A demigod,” he said in a tone dripping with sarcasm. “Yes, father, day one on the job went fine. Half the subjects opted for brutal death rather than offering a chance to support me and the other half were murdered by a pissed-off half-god. How’s your day going?” Xavier dreaded that conversation.

Suddenly, the ribbon wrapped around his neck again, this time tighter and it raised Xavier from the ground. He kicked and writhed, clawing at the chord on instinct before turning his palm towards the demigod below him. Xavier flexed his hand and a grey dart exploded from it, slicing a jagged wound on the side of the man’s neck.

Xavier fell to the ground as he was released, but when he turned, he recoiled at the sight of the demigod’s severed neck healing.

“That’s cheating! Don’t cheat,” Xavier pouted.

The demigod smirked. “Try harder.”

Xavier flexed his fingers and power shot out, twisting around the demigod’s ankles and yanking his feet out from under him. The prince stomped over and wiped the blood from one of his boots onto the pristine clothes of this pain in his ass.

The demigod rolled, taking Xavier’s foot with him, and the prince also tumbled to the floor. He was immediately pinned to the ground by the bigger man. The two of them were face to face.

Xavier grabbed a fistful of the man’s hair and jerked it back, wrapping the fingers of his other hand around the man’s neck and threatening to fire another dart of energy. There was not even a scar from his first attack.

“I killed you. This is bullshit.” Xavier complained. With a flick of his wrist, the powers within him poured straight into the demigod’s throat. The stranger squirmed on top of Xavier, gasping for air, as nothing but grey smoke leaked from his mouth.

People normally died faster than this, and Xavier was getting bored.

“Why aren’t you dying? I have better things to do today.” Xavier released his grip and his energies, and the demigod pushed himself away.

He retaliated, making a crushing motion with one fist, and his eyes bored into Xavier’s chest. The prince could feel his heart being squeezed and the chambers of it collapsing, but after only a matter of seconds, it ended in nothing but a confused glare from the demigod.

“Something is stopping me from killing you,” he stated.

Xavier sat up and scoffed. “Very perceptive, asshole. What are you, the demigod of failed murder attempts?”

“Well, if we’re not killing one another today, we might as well introduce ourselves. I’m Glimmon.” He pushed himself up to a kneeling position.

Xavier stared, confused. “Xavier,” he replied.

“Xavier.” Glimmon’s voice sounded good as it tested out his name. “Prince of Nobody.”

The way Glimmon was looking at him was infuriatingly sexy, and as his gaze fell to the prince’s unfastened pants, Xavier was once again reminded of what the stranger so rudely interrupted.

“I don’t suppose you want to fuck?” he asked

“No offense,” Glimmon replied, “but I would rather you be dead.”

Xavier stood. He looked down at the man below him and thirsted over his features. “Well, I think we’ve established that isn’t possible right now,” he said. The prince looked around at what doubtlessly would have been a delightful orgy. “Besides, it’s the least you could do after killing my people.” He paused. “And wrecking my boots.”

The proposition hung in the air as Glimmon registered what he was just asked. Xavier was right. They did not appear to be able to kill each other at this time, but perhaps getting the prince vulnerable would help him find a way, and it’s not every day one received such an offer from The Prince of the Underworld.

“Maybe if you beg for it,” Glimmon suggested. He rose to his feet and crossed his arms.

“No,” Xavier replied, crossing his own in defiance.

“Why not? You seem desperate enough.”

Xavier gasped and looked appalled. His hand shot up like a serpent, and the prince’s palm connected with Glimmon’s cheek. In the quiet room, the slap rang out with a loud crack. Then, in a flash, Xavier’s hands formed a series of mudras and he mumbled an incantation that the demigod could not decipher. There was a pop of brimstone and a sparkling grey flash, as the prince cast a powerful charm over Glimmon.

“What the fu…” the demigod began, but his voice was silenced, as his ruffled shirt and crushed blue velvet jacket suddenly yanked upwards of their own accord.

“A prince does not beg.” Xavier’s eyes moved over Glimmon’s muscular chest and arms, and the prince’s forked tongue flicked out and licked his lips again. He liked the demigod’s build, his broad shoulders and hard body; Glimmon was tall. The prince also liked the way that his rival’s eyes kept sliding down towards his unfastened waistband while the two of them were bickering.

Glimmon’s garments covered his face. Then they pulled themselves off him and soared across the chamber.

What the fuck?!” he eventually managed to say, but then his matching trousers were jerked to the floor.

Like a shot, he bent down and grabbed them, but not before Xavier caught a full glimpse of the demigod’s cock. It was lovely.

“Hey!” Glimmon squawked. He tugged his waistband, but the effort was in vain. He lost his balance and landed with a magnificent pratfall. The soft slippery fabric slid out of his clutching fingers and flew off in the direction of his shirt and jacket.

The demigod leapt up, but Xavier was already casting a follow-up spell. Glimmon rose and loomed over the prince, and he felt taller than normal, but he suddenly was very unstable on his feet.

“What a piece of art,” Xavier fawned. “Would nipple clamps be a step too far? These are just begging to be squeezed.” His hands fired forward, and he pinched Glimmon’s nipples.

The demigod was taken aback. He slapped at Xavier’s hands and wobbled where he stood. Then he realized that the shoes he was wearing were replaced by a pair of stilettos with towering spiked heels. Glimmon was also dressed in a set of fine sheer red lingerie with lacey trim. His cock was a bit bulgy from his row with Xavier, and the thong panties barely contained it; his swelling head poked out from the side of the delicate fabric.

“Does using your magic turn you on, too? Or is that from me?” Xavier asked, biting his lower lip as he stared.

Glimmon then repeated himself in a cooing whisper like a dove, and his voice was full of awe as he gasped, “What the fuck?” He was looking down at himself and his eyes were sparkling. He traced his fingertips over the silky material, stroked his rippling abs, and caressed up to his powerful chest. Glimmon turned his head and looked over his shoulder down at his ass, and he smiled at the way the thin strip of the panties hugged his hips.

“Time to change your name to Glimmer!” Xavier proclaimed. His hand shot out with another slap, but this time his palm connected with Glimmon’s pert round ass cheek instead, and the demigod squealed. Xavier grabbed Glimmon’s arm and pulled him towards the bizarre living staircase. He pushed the demigod over, but not back down to the ground, just forward at the hips.

Glimmon’s hands came to the steps in front of him, and he turned back to look at Xavier. His knees were locked and his legs were straight. They were long.

In the stockings Xavier conjured, the demigod’s legs looked good.

Glimmon asked in a coy voice, “What are you going to do to me?” His ass was in the air and a pouty expression was on his face.

Neither of them expected the demigod’s response, even Glimmon seemed surprised by his own enthusiasm. He was supposed to be finding out the prince's weaknesses, not wiggling his hips and waiting for the prince to do as he pleased.
Weird eyes stared at the scantily clad demigod from the stairs, as the prince approached and gently took hold of Glimmon’s hips.

Xavier slid the bulge at the front of his trousers against the cheeks of Glimmon’s ass, and the femmed demigod whimpered in delighted anticipation. The satiny panties felt intoxicating against the exposed head of the prince’s cock, and he dropped his hellhound-hide red leather pants to his knees. He pressed his pulsating erection against the crack of Glimmon’s sweet muscular ass, and the prince rubbed his shaft up and down along the tiny strip of satiny fabric that separated his cock and the demigod’s hidden hole.

Then Xavier stepped back to admire Glimmon’s haunches, but also the lovely ensemble he summoned out of thin air for him. The heels fit his feet perfectly, and the prince stroked his fingers along the back of the demigod’s stockinged legs. His ass up for the prince was like a worshipful offering, and the thong looked good in it. Xavier also liked seeing how hard Glimmon had gotten for him, and how ineffectively the tiny garment covered his erection. The demigod’s cockhead was poking out of the panty’s waistband, and his balls on either side of the material.

The prince reached forward to take them daintily in his fingers.

“You’re enjoying this more than I expected,” Xavier smirked to himself. “Go on, tell me you’re a bad girl.”

“No!” Glimmon cried out with a look of rapture on his face. Pleasure betrayed him, and his inhibitions evaporated at the sensation of Xavier’s touch. “You’re not supposed to,” he moaned in a breathy voice, as Xavier began to massage his balls.

“Say it,” Xavier ordered.

There was a tingling on Xavier’s fingertips, like his and Glimmon’s magicks were being drawn to each other, summoned together in respond to the prince’s skillful touch.

All of the demigod’s other thoughts were well and truly silenced, as Xavier’s hand released him. The loss of contact makes Glimmon need it more than air. He gasped and whispered, “I’m a bad girl,” and the prince laughed and slapped his ass again. The demigod screamed in glee, then he giggled like a nervous virgin, as Xavier slid the panties down to Glimmon’s ankles. The soft material rested on his high-heeled feet.

The prince gripped his fingers into the pert ass before him, and Xavier leaned forward to kiss one sweet cheek and then the other. He then kissed Glimmon’s asshole and stuck his forked tongue into the demigod.

Glimmon gasped aloud and covered his face with one hand, even though the prince could not see from where he now was. Xavier licked and tongued and teased, implying and preparing the demigod for what would happen next, and Glimmon delighted in each tingling sweep of his tongue.

“You are a bad girl,” Xavier said as he pulled his tongue from Glimmon’s asshole. “Let’s see if you can behave yourself; stay.”

A bashful expression sprang to Glimmon’s face. He pushed his backside towards the prince, but he did not come out of the position with his ass in the air.

Xavier licked his finger slippery with saliva, brought its tip to Glimmon’s puckering hole, then he slid his finger into the demigod. Glimmon squeaked a joyous noise, as Xavier began to fuck his hole with one, and then two fingers. In and out, loosening the tightness, the demigod grunted his pleasure with each thrust.

Glimmon let out a ragged breath, as Xavier’s free hand was suddenly on his thick shaft. The prince wrapped his fingers around the demigod’s erection, and as he fingerfucked his asshole, he also began to stroke Glimmon’s cock. He made another elated noise of indecipherable syllables, as he was used like the prince’s sexy plaything.

He did not mean to like it; he did not mean to love it, but Glimmon could not pretend that he did not want to be the prince’s toy any longer, and he cried out in delight.

The prince took him past the point of no return, brought Glimmon to his pinnacle, and then Xavier did not stop when the demigod reached it.

An aura of shimmering purple cloud-like wisps encircled them.

Like a burst of rain, Glimmon ejaculated, squirting his steaming jizz all over the stairs upon which he leaned. He wailed in pleasure, as ribbons of his spunk sprayed from the radiant tip of his cock, and Xavier continued to use both hands to jerk and fuck Glimmon.

Finally, Glimmon cried out, “Mercy!” and brought his hands to Xavier’s. He gasped, and his knees buckled a little.

The prince slowly pulled his finger out again and released his grip on the demigod’s subsiding erection. “You’re lucky I’m not cruel enough to make you beg, Glimmer. I could have done that for hours.”

“Don’t call me that,” panted Glimmon, but he moaned, as Xavier stood upright and pressed his shaft again between the cheeks of the demigod’s ass.

“It’s cute that you think you’re in a position to argue with me, Glimmer. Now turn your head and watch me.”

Xavier stood upright behind the demigod, and Glimmon’s eyes were dutifully locked on the prince as he began to disrobe. His trousers fell first, and Glimmon stared at Xavier’s raging erection, but then his shirt dropped and hid the view. The demigod pouted at the prince until Xavier released the buttons of his shirt. He rolled his shoulders back and let the garment slide off his arms to the floor. Then he lifted one foot at a time and removed his hellhound-hide red leather pants.

Then, besides his bloodied boots, Xavier was naked.

Glimmon stared at him. The prince’s body was thin and willowy, and the demigod thought he was beautiful. Xavier’s arms were not muscular, nor were his legs well defined, but he was immaculate. His skin was smooth, his features delicate, and his perfect cock was like a pillar of stone.

Xavier stepped up behind the bent-over demigod and again pressed his shaft between Glimmon’s ass cheeks. They both sighed at the sensation.

The prince was almost as much a fan of masturbation as he was of fucking and sucking, and he was never without a tiny vial of oil. He pulled it from his breast pocket, popped the stopper, and poured the slippery substance over the tip of his raging erection and the crack of the demigod’s ass.

Glimmon quivered at the sensation, and then he let out a peal of laughter, as the head of Xavier’s cock pushed into his tight hole. He was always more of a giver, but being forced into the submissive role, Glimmon embraced his position. He wanted Xavier’s entire shaft inside of him, and he pushed back against the prince.

Xavier’s cock impaled fully into Glimmon, and both of them gasped as the magic inside them seemed to connect, forcing an urgent need for more. With barely a moment to adjust, the urge forced the two to move, fucking against each other hard and rough. The slapping of their thighs became a percussive rhythm accented by their moans.

“It’s so tight in my ass,” Glimmon said through his teeth, and Xavier liked hearing the words. “I’m your li’l bitch!” the demigod added, and he repeated himself several times. “Oh, yes, filthy prince, make me take it! Make me your bitch!” A trickle of saliva dribbled to his bottom lip and he wiped it forcefully with the back of one hand.

The sheer silky lingerie top was bouncing and flowing with their movements, and Xavier hated to admit that he liked Glimmon this way. He never fucked someone who tried to kill him before, but this was making him wonder whether or not he should make everyone hate him, just for the thrill of seeing them become a begging, slutty, drooling mess for him.

Glimmon began grunting, “Fuck me!” with each thrust of Xavier’s cock.

And the prince began repeating, “Fuck you!” along with him, until he finally gasped in surprise. Xavier took a ragged breath and cried out, “I’m gonna cum!”

“You fucking better!” Glimmon replied. “Shoot it all over my big ass!”

“You do have a big ass,” Xavier moaned.

The purple cloudy wisps seemed to lick at both their bodies with lusty euphoria.

Glimmon looked back at the prince and took a shuddering breath, as Xavier pulled his throbbing erection out of Glimmon’s squeezing hole.

The prince exclaimed in rapture and sprayed his cum all over the demigod’s low back. He began repeating his new pet name. “Oh, Glimmer! Glimmer!” he gasped, as more cum streaked across Glimmon’s sweet, round ass cheeks. “Oh gods, Glimmer, I’m cumming so hard! Oh, Glimmer, you made my dick so fucking hard; I’m so hard right now!”

Creamy trails of Xavier’s squirting orgasm crisscrossed Glimmon’s perfect ass. It dribbled down the back of his thighs and pooled on the small of his back. The prince took a harsh breath as his pinnacle of passion began to subside.

“Don’t move,” he commanded Glimmon in a quavering voice.

“Yes, daddy,” the demigod replied obediently.

Xavier squatted down behind Glimmon and said, “Lift your foot.” He did and the prince slipped the panties under it. “Now the other,” and Xavier rose with the satiny garment in his hand. He used it to wipe up his warm sticky cumshot from Glimmon’s ass and back. “Stand,” he ordered.

“Yes, daddy,” Glimmon repeated. He turned with a smirk and rose to his full impressive height again, even if he was a little unstable in the heels Xavier conjured for him.

“Hands behind your back, and leave them there.”

Glimmon did as he was told, bringing his arms behind his back and holding his elbows with opposite hands.

The prince looked into the eyes of the demigod, who now towered a full head above him. Xavier reached up and pressed the cum-covered panties to Glimmon’s lips. The demigod opened his mouth, and Xavier slid the flouncy fabric onto Glimmon’s tongue.

“Suck on those while I suck your cock.”

“Hmmm?” Glimmon questioned with his mouth full of the savory panties.

“Do you need another bitch-slap?” Xavier asked him. “Don’t question me again and don’t move. Do not move,” he repeated, “until you fill my mouth with your hot jizz.”

Glimmon shot him another flirty expression as he sucked on the cummy fabric. He wiggled his hips back and forth for Xavier and sent his thick cock swinging.

The prince started to salivate, knowing he would be devouring the demigod’s cock. Xavier wanted to make the moment last. He knelt and leaned all the way down to kiss the high-heeled shoes that made Glimmon even taller. Xavier liked their look on the demigod, and he liked even more, the way that Glimmon was watching him so intently. The prince caressed his way up his calves and kissed his knees.

A muffled sigh came from the demigod, and the slight flicker of a smile curled up the corners of Xavier’s mouth. He positioned himself face to face with the demigod’s cock, reached around Glimmon, and took ahold of his marvelous ass cheek in each hand. Xavier’s tease made Glimmon rock hard again, even though he already cummed once for the prince.

“Gimme what I want, Glimmer,” Xavier whined, and he kissed the end of Glimmon’s cock.

The demigod sucked air through his teeth.

Xavier used his pouty lips and slid Glimmon’s foreskin back, to suck on his engorged head.

Glimmon signed again with more fervor, and a shudder ran up his spine and down his limbs. He pushed his hips forward, and Xavier enthusiastically took his entire shaft into his mouth. The tip of Glimmon’s cock touched the back of the prince’s throat, and they both twitched at the intensity.

Xavier began to bob his head on the demigod’s thick rod fast and hard, as if receiving a second orgasm from him was an act of worship. As his mouth sucked, his fingers again encircled the shaft, and the prince stroked as he sucked. He hummed in his throat and coaxed the erection towards explosion.

Glimmon’s cock tasted of oleander and poppies. He tasted delicious, and Xavier looked up at the demigod in lingerie, with his mouth full of his cock. Glimmon’s attention was honed, staring down at Xavier with a burning lust in his eyes.

With an exaggerated slurping noise, Xavier pulled the big hard dick from his mouth and said between panting breaths, “Satisfy me, Glimmer.” He spoke in a ragged voice that was full of desire, and he continued to jerk. “I want to swallow you,” and the prince licked his lips with his forked tongue, while staring up into the eyes of Glimmon. Then he puckered up, and with their gazes locked on each other, Xavier slid the demigod’s cock back into his mouth.

The prince liked the feeling of it between his lips. He liked the veins and ripples of the rigid flesh. He liked it sliding along his tongue and against the roof of his mouth. Xavier felt Glimmon’s balls tighten, and he knew that his actions were bringing the demigod closer and closer to another blissful release of pleasure. He stopped bobbing his head and held just the tip of Glimmon’s cock between his lips. The prince sucked on it like a lollipop and put all his effort into the stroking of his hand. He loved it in his grip.

Glimmon’s muscles clenched. He issued a muffled gasp and moaned, but he kept the panties in his mouth, as he orgasmed into Xavier’s. His pulsating jizzum flowed between the prince’s greedy lips. The demigod could tell that his first cumshot all over the strange stairs was bigger and messier, but it did not compare to squirting into the prince’s mouth. Glimmon granted Xavier’s request, and the prince swallowed every drop.

As Glimmon’s knees became weak and his cock began to soften, the prince allowed it to slide from between his lips. Xavier remained kneeling for another moment and stared at the beautiful, trembling, saliva-slippery cock. He stared at it like there was nothing else in the world.

A tiny dribble of cum oozed from the tip of Glimmon’s penis, and Xavier kissed it clean. He kissed the beautiful cock several more times, before eventually rising to his feet and looking up into the eyes of the demigod.

Xavier snapped his fingers and said a single word that Glimmon did not understand, and the spell he cast ended. The high-heels vanished and Glimmon was again stable on his feet. He was also suddenly naked, as the conjured lingerie became nonexistent. He licked his lips. The panties had also disappeared, but the inside of his mouth was still coated with Xavier’s cum that had been all over them.

“Thanks for playing along, Glimmer,” the prince said. “Now get the fuck out of my sight.” He was scowling. He turned and made his way up the stairs.

Glimmon watched the naked prince ascend to the top and take his throne, sitting with his boots kicked over one armrest, and his back leaned up against the other.

“Why are you still here?” he said down to him. “I’ve had my fun with you.” Xavier smirked and ran his fingers through his messy, tousled hair to neaten it somewhat, before snapping his fingers and making his crown appear. It was also carved of volcanic rock and matched his throne.

The sight was breathtaking, and it brought Glimmon back to what he originally intended with his visit. He gave a dignified bow.

“Enjoy your throne, your majesty. I hope the weight of that crown doesn’t break your pretty neck.”

Xavier called back in a bored and uninterested tone, “I’ll break your fucking neck.”

“We’ll see about that.”

Glimmon tipped his head, brought his fingertips to the side of his naked thighs, and drew his hands up beside his body. The demigod evaporated before Xavier’s eye with a wisp of the same blue that destroyed Xavier’s new kingdom.

In the echoing silence of the chamber, Xavier groaned and closed his eyes. He ran his fingers to his bare chest and tickled them down his body, trying to remember the intense wave that took him over during his entanglement with Glimmon. He shook himself and opened his eyes. The prince looked out over the mutilated dead that sprawled out from the base of his weird stairs.

“I think I’m going to enjoy this new position,” he said to no one

What unearthly delights will turn up in chapter 2?
Copyright © 2022 Littlelovestories, Adam Andrews Johnson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..