Jump to content
    Mellicat
  • Author
  • 615 Words
  • 1,041 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Office Antics - 1. Chapter 1

for Darryl

 

I was sitting at my desk, up to my eyeballs in work, when he walked by.

 

"I'm going to the can. Come with?" he asked, slowing down slightly as he passed my desk.

 

"What?" Surely I hadn’t heard him right. He was straight, wasn't he? I mean, he had a wife and kids, and I had never picked up any gay vibes from him before.

 

He stopped and turned back to me. "Come with me."

 

"To the restroom? Why? No!" I was shocked at his request.

 

He only shrugged and gave a shy grin, then turned and walked away.

 

I sat at my desk pondering his request, thinking of his chiseled face and his broad shoulders. The guy was a looker that was for sure. Finally, curiosity got the better of me. I left my desk, following in the direction he had gone. The men's room was just down the hall.

 

I hesitated in front of the door, then took a breath and pushed it open. He was standing with his back to me, facing the sink. He smiled at me in the mirror. I heard the door swing closed behind me and realized I was frozen where I stood, our gaze locked.

 

He turned and walked toward me, pushing me back until I felt my back pressing against the door.

 

His lips met mine, kissing me hard; his tongue exploring my mouth while his hand fumbled with the zipper of my pants.

 

My slacks fell to my ankles as he reached into my cotton briefs and began stroking my already hard cock.

 

I heard a moan and realized it came from me. He looked me in the eyes and smiled, then silently slid down to his knees in front of me.

 

I sucked in a breath through my teeth as his warm, wet mouth engulfed my dick. He slid his tongue down my shaft, twirling and teasing. Married or not, this guy was no stranger to sucking cock.

 

His hand made its way to my sac, rolling my balls in his palm then giving them a gentle tug. All the while his mouth was doing things my dick had never felt before.

 

I have no idea how long I stood there like that, my back against the cold hard door, whimpering quietly while he had his way with my cock.

 

Maybe it was the intrigue of having a supposedly straight guy blow me, or maybe the excitement of knowing we could so easily get caught by an unsuspecting employee or boss, but more than likely it was the tickle of his finger over my hole that caused my balls to tighten. I wouldn't last much longer.

 

My knees grew weak and I clamped my mouth shut to keep from calling out as his finger pushed in my hole while at the same time his throat swallowed around my dick.

 

My orgasm took me and I shot my load into his mouth. He drank me in and then continued to lick and suck me as I stood there trying to recover.

 

When my breathing had somewhat returned to normal, he pulled up my pants and stood, kissing my lips one more time, then whispered into my ear, "You have a beautiful cock."

 

I know I must have had a stupid grin on my face as he slid me over from the door, then opened it and left; leaving me to get my bearings before returning to my desk and the mountain of work, with a whole new look on the day.

Copyright © 2011 Mellicat; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..