Jump to content
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Kenny & Keith - 2. Chapter 2

It was morning, I woke up ready for another day to ditch w/ Keith, I smirked to myself- thinking of all the naughty & preverted things I was going to do to my sexy love boy. I checked my phone aftering get dressed, 7 new messages displayed on my phone. All was from him. I read each one slowly, not beliving my eyes, I dorp my phone, my hands shook. "Shit." Was all I could say, my lips dry as a desert. The message's all saying 'Don't go to school' I sat in the corner re-thinking of all the days we ditched. It all didn't make sences to me, we was so careful, so fearless. Now we we're caught, or atleast he was. The head dean called his parents, no not a machine, the head dean. He kept telling me not to come over, his father- an ex militray african-american man, was coming to pick him up, and yell. All I could do was try & calm him down over text messages, until he stopped textin me. The last text message I got from him was: I might be exspelled. I re-read that text message over & over, atleast 50 times, I looked up at the time, 9:00pm. Night fell so quickly before my very eyes, finally calling it a day, I closed my eyes - hoping to see him at school tomorrow.

8 hours has passed but to me, it only seem like 2 mintues, I found myself walking - no running to school. I had to see him, I had to kiss those lip's that I love, I had to know everything was okay. Hours passed like seconds to me, I was at our school - I push the door open, running to the table we're we always sit at. He was there, I felt happy tears stroll down my face, I noticed myself running to him, he saw me as he ran towards me also. He was in my arms within seconds, I heard him cry softly into my arms. I kissed him softly, not caring if the deans was watching 'PDA' felt like nothing to me. He whispered those magic words that told me everything was okay, just the objects in our life got more bigger. "Kenny, I love you." He said softly to me. Dalia walk up to us, as she pointed at us and laugh. "That's what you get for ditch, haha. Haha." She said over and over. I was getting pissed. "What type of a friend are you? Shut the fuck up, you see us crying about this, we told you what happen last night, and you fucking laugh?" Was what I wanted to say, but knowing her and Dalia was friends since childhood - I felt I should stand in my place, just as his lover. Even through alot of his friends treat me low, since they all knew him longer. I met they don't know half of the shit he's been through. The head dean - Mr. Montoya walk over to us. "Keith, hope you go to all your classes today." He said smiling. Keith rolled his eyes, as he nodded his head yes. "Good." He said, walking away. The bell rang, I walked him to class like normaly. The end of the day near, I walked to his class to pick him up. On our way to his bus he told all what his parents had said, the anger and fear boiled over me. "They think your gay, and that your turning me gay. And since you apparently look at me alot, your gay. And they think your the one who made me ditch, they don't want me to be your friend." He said said softly. I felt the tears come, was he really about to leave me? "Keith...Keith no....."

©Copyright (2011) (MidNight_Love); All Rights Reserved.
The content presented here is for informational or educational purposes only. These are just the authors' personal opinions and knowledge.
Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are based on the authors' lives and experiences and may be changed to protect personal information. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..