Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Apart - 1. Chapter 1

This is my first ever attempt at writing a story.
I hope you'll all like it, and tell me what i need to improve in my writing.
Enjoy the story.

OURS

 

 

“Get away from me” Olivia pulled his 16 year old Son away

from her as he cried in instant pain.

 

“Mom, I’m so sorry, I can’t change it, I’m gay….

And I can’t help it, I love Troy” Sean cried on his knees

trying to reach his mother’s hand.

“Please, help me Mom, they’re gonna take Troy away from me, I can’t live without him, Mom”

Continuously sobbing, Sean spoke.

 

He fell on the ground as Olivia moved away.

 

“Mom” He said getting up “Please”

 

Olivia stood there her eyes filled in anger as it the tears rolled down her face.

 

“Sean”

 

Annoyed, Olivia said with her face to the wall.

“I don’t wanna see your face, just get out of my house”

 

She walked towards the stairs to her room.

 

Sean sat there spoiled into extreme pain.

He couldn’t be more broken.

“Where am I gonna go Mom?” He said, more to himself as his Mother disappeared into her Room, closing the door with a thud.

 

Apparently, Troy knew that the day was on its way to his life sooner than later.

And just like he feared, it had destroyed every ounce of love he had from his Mother.

But he didn’t want to think about that now, he needed to stop Troy.

Troy was leaving to L.A with his parents.

They were taking him away from Beaufort, and from Sean.

 

 

The second Troy had told his parents he was gay and that he loved Sean, his father had beaten him up until he was bleeding.

Troy was locked up in his Room.

Later, his dad came over and apologized for beating him up, and told him that they were moving to L.A the coming week.

Troy had jumped to his father’s feet and begged him not to part him away from Sean.

His cries weren’t enough to soften his Father’s heart.

 

Troy had no choice.

After his parents went to bed, he sneaked out of the house and ran over to Sean’s house.

After he threw the 3rd rock at Sean’s window, Sean came out running as soon as he saw his boyfriend standing in the cold.

 

“Troy—What are you—?”

“They’re taking me to California” he was panting.

“What?—Who?” Sean said as he came closer and touched the side of Troy’s face.

“My parents—” he took a minute to breathe it out as his lover’s soft hands comforted him.

“I told them—That I’m gay—and about us”

“He beat me”

He started crying.

“Oh Troy” Sean wiped the tear in Troy’s eye before it got out.

“They’re gonna take me away from you—” Troy jumped into Sean’s arms.

He was crying out loud now.

“Shhhh” Sean didn’t know what to say. Troy had talked about coming out to his parents, but they never really talked about it as a discussion.

He rubbed his hands against Troy’s shoulder.

 

He and troy had fallen in love with each other 7 months ago.

 

But both of the young boys were scared.

 

Being gay was wrong, very wrong.

 

But how could’ve they turned their face away from love.

Love was a strong force of nature that comes in different forms.

 

For sooner or later, it kept dragging them to each other

until they broke into each other’s arms crying “I love you”

.

After being together for 3 years, Troy and Sean realized

how strong there love was, and that they could only live

with each other or not at all.

 

At the same time, there love still created fear in both of the young hearts. The fear of losing the people they loved,

and the worst of all, each other.

 

“We can’t be apart” Troy said getting his face up and kissing Sean on his lip.

“We won’t be—” Sean was still in shock.

“Why did you told them?” he asked running his hands through Troy’s silky hair.

“I—I had to do that one day—I didn’t think—I just thought they’d be cool about it—“

“I can’t live without you” Troy was going to say it a thousand times, Sean knew it.

“Maybe there’s something we could do—I could talk to my Mom and maybe she could help—She could talk to your parents—And it’s gonna be fine”

Troy nodded, letting in his last sob.

“Why didn’t you call me?” Sean asked as he brushed his hand against the cold skin of Troy’s neck.

Troy took it to his lips, kissing it softly.

“I’m grounded, and I don’t have a phone anymore” Sean had a feeling Troy was going to start crying again.

They stood there in the dark, the cold of the night, kissing, telling each other how much they love each other.

When Troy left, Sean had stayed up all night thinking about how he was going to tell this to his Mother, feeling nervous about what her reaction would be.

 

 

Troy had waited all day, for the knock on his door, for Sean’s Mom to come to his house and talk to his parents and make them understand how much troy and he love each other.

But there wasn’t a knock.

 

Different thoughts crossed over Troy’s mind, what if Sean’s Mom had done the same thing Troy’s Father did to him?

He couldn’t stop worrying, but there was no way he could make it out of his house, with his father being in the living room.

He had come out of the room and walked around a few times, but he didn’t want his father to suspect anything so he got back into his room.

 

“Baby” Troy cried over the picture of his lover that was hidden under his bed.

 

The day passed away.

And the night was what Troy’s heart waited for.

When he was sure his parents were in bed, he got out of his room. But before he could make it outside, the lights were turned on.

His father looked at him angrily as his mother walked behind him.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

Troy looked down, “I need to see him, dad”

“Please—Let me—” before he could say it his father was on his side and he suddenly slapped him on the face as Troy looked him in the eye.

Troy stood there with his hand across his face.

“Daniel” Troy’s mother sighed.

And his father looked away “Go to your room”

He said to Troy.

As he walked towards the stairs “We’re leaving tomorrow, first thing in the morning” he heard his father say.

He closed the door into his room.

“God damn it, Daniel….” His mother’s voice faded into his ear to the sound of his own sobbing.

 

What was he going to do?

He had no options left.

 

He had prayed for the night to never end.

As it did, all his hopes shattered into a million pieces.

 

His mother was packing and he saw no sign of his father being in the House.

“Mom” his mother looked at him, smiled weakly.

“Mom, Please” Her smile disappeared into a sigh.

“Troy, you know there’s nothing I can—”

Troy cut his mother off “I just wanna talk to him Mom, Please let me—”

“Your father’s gonna be here any minute, he just went to the store”

As he thought his mother wasn’t going to help him, she handed him her mobile phone.

Troy took it quicker then he saw it.

“Thanks Mom”

She nodded.

Troy walked back into his room, dialing Sean’s number into the screen.

It rang beep after beep, there was no answer.

He tried again and again.

“Come on, Sean, Pick up the phone baby” he was hopeful.

After the tenth try, he decided to text him.

 

“Pick up da phone bby. Its me troy”

 

There was no reply, he rang the phone again.

And again.

Troy heard his father’s voice, talking to his Mother.

Troy’s heart pounded into his chest.

Tightening his breathe, he typed out his last text.

 

“we r leavin tday,

I lov u bby, I alwys had, alwys wil,

& livin w/out u wud alwys b a pain,

I’ll find a way to cal u as soon as I get there,

Troy

urs 4eva”

 

He pressed the send button as his mother opened the door and walked quickly to him as she grabbed the phone out of his hand, she mouthed “he’s here”

And that was when Troy’s father walked in and Troy started down.

“You have 30 minutes to pack” with that he walked out of the door.

 

Troy’s mother walked to his closet.

And he just sat there frozen, all the time while she packed all his stuff into bags and boxes.

She didn’t say a word, He couldn’t.

 

 

Troy’s soul flew out of him as the plane took off.

He still hadn’t given up the hope to see Sean one last time, He was looking out the window until all he saw was the white of the clouds, fading his hopes into nothing.

 

 

Sean’s mother had worried, He had been in his room for longer than he ever had.

It was noon by now, and he haven’t come out for breakfast, She shook her shame for her behavior the other day as she walked up the stairs and knocked on door.

There was no answer, She knocked again.

There was no sound.

She finally touched the handle, and it was open.

She opened the door.

 

“SEAN” she screamed at the top of her lungs.

And then broke down to the floor crying “No, No, No”

 

Sean was hanging by the ceiling, lifeless.

Blood dried out down his mouth, and his dead eyes so big.

The skin pale as a ghost, and the smell of his dead body filling the room.

thank you for reading. review it if you like it or would like to tell me what i need to improve in my writing :)
Copyright © 2011 Nellion Summers; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Seems like you've got some interesting dialogue going on here. One thing I might suggest is formatting your chapter so it's easier to read through, because I found it a little difficult since the lines are all cut in half. Keep writing :)

Link to comment
On 12/30/2011 03:52 PM, intune said:
Seems like you've got some interesting dialogue going on here. One thing I might suggest is formatting your chapter so it's easier to read through, because I found it a little difficult since the lines are all cut in half. Keep writing :)
Thank you for noting that out, intune! :)

Hopefully the next one that comes out would not have that problem!

thanks for reading!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..