Jump to content
    Phoenix1977
  • Author
  • 7,401 Words
  • 6,976 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to 20th Century Fox TV <br>

Glee: being gay at McKinley - 1. After Rumours died down

This "coming of age" story plays right after the episode "Rumours" in the second season.

"Yes, do it to me! Deeper and harder! Really pound my ass with that dick of yours! I need to feel you cumming in me! Come on! Fill me up with your babymakers!"

 

As you can see, the owner of this mind definately has a nice dream. Oh, it's not Santana or one of the other girls, by the way. No, the owner of this mind is a dude and a bad ass one at that. Whenever he walks around the halls of McKinley the lesser kids are running for the nearest exit. His muscles make him a force to reckon with and if he's in a bad mood you really don't want to mess with him. And trust me, when he wakes up later he's going to be pissed! Did you know earlier this year they sent him to juvie? I'd stay clear of him today.

 

"Ah, shit!" our dreamer shouts when he wakes up. Trouble with sleeping naked is nothing will catch your cum when having a wet dream. And he definately had a wet dream last night. God, the idea of his ass being so ploughed by that guy made him all hard again but also disgusted with himself.

"What is wrong with me?" he thought. "I can get practically any girl and still in my dreams I'm always with guys. And I'm in a submissive role at that! What the hell is going on in that head of mine?!"

But he knew what went on in his mind. Deep inside he was jealous of Kurt and Blaine. Those two fit together so well and he really wanted that. But he also knew his days at McKinley would come to a complete stop if anyone would ever find out. Sure, in the past he had fooled around a little with Dave Karofsky but that guy is so deep in the closet he might be able to visit Narnia from it. No, Dave would keep his mouth shut. Too bad Dave was a bottom, just like he was. Mike Chang was a decent top but had to be completely off the world drunk or stoned to do him. Although he didn't really believe it Mike always pretended not to remember anything from the night before and that's just the way he liked it. He got his ass fucked and there were no strings attached. But the best nights he had when fantasizing about Finn Hudson and that massive piece of meat between his legs! If only he could have that up his ass someday. Wouldn't happen though. Finn and him weren't really close anymore and Finn was exclusively for the ladies. Well, there were always the parks and the public bathrooms. He might need to get some condoms, though. Getting a girl pregnant last year was bad already, especially since she wasn't even Jewish. Getting an STD would really disappoint his mother.

Noah "Puck" Puckerman decided to get up and hit the showers. One look at his sheets promised him a busy night. No way he wanted his mother to see the stains he made. Damn, the cum was all the way up in his mohawk! He really needed to get some ass or dick because he would not be able to take much more of this.

Puckerman enjoyed the hot water on his skin, washing away the sticky remains of his cum. Too bad it had almost dried when he had woken up. He loved the taste of his own salty cum and always wondered if someone else’s would taste just as good. So far he never found a guy he trusted enough to try it with, though. If someone would start telling people he took it up the ass the could kick theirs but having them call him a cocksucker might prove a bigger problem. Especially because he wasn’t sure he could deny it without giving himself away.

While Puckerman finished his shower he thought back about the song they did in the auditorium yesterday. He didn’t really care for the kind of music Fleetwood Mac made but doing “Don’t stop” for Sam and his siblings was ok. Sometimes Puckerman wondered what he would be like if he was more like guys like Finn or Sam. Would he be liked more if he was? Would Lauren like him if he was? Doubtful. Lauren was mostly attracted to his strengths, including his dark side. If he was a goody-two-shoes like Hudson or Evans she would dump him in an instant. Well, if she won’t anyway. A couple of nights ago she said she thought a threesome with a second guy would be fun and looked him straight in the eye when she said it. He had chocked completely, spilling his drink all over the floor.

“That’s what I thought” she had said and left. Since then Puckerman had only seen her in school and always in the company of at least one of the other Glee kids. If she suspected anything and she would share it with one of the others ….. Puck didn’t want to think about it. But right now it was time to go to school.

 

When you have no expectations of life school is an even greater drag than if you do. Puck already knew he didn’t have the talent needed for a football scholarship or a musical scholarship. At best he was a good team player, both in the football team and in Glee. No, Puck knew he would never leave Lima, Ohio. Dreams like that were for girls like Rachel and Quinn or guys like Finn, Kurt and Blaine. In the end Puck would settle down, get married, have a bunch of kids and cheat on his wife at least twice a week with either a guy or a girl, until he got too old and would live a miserable life until he died. It was the way his great-grandfather had lived, his grandfather and his father and it would also be the same for his sons, his grandsons and his great-grandsons. At least it was clear what to expect from life.

Although he would never say it out loud the only thing that brightened his day a little was Glee Club. Most of the music sucked big time but Mr. Shue at least took them seriously and challenged them. Most teachers in this godforsaken place were even more beat down than the freshmen he crushed this morning. So Puck was really looking forward to fourth period.

“Love” Will Shuester said. “Everyone wants it, most think they have it and only a few do. But what is love? For your assignment this week you’ll be pairing with one of the other members and sing a song to the other that expresses what love means to you”. Of course, everyone was moving around all at once. Quinn was already next to Finn and Tina jumped at Mike at the first chance she had. Santana looked like she wanted to run over to Brittany while Kurt rolled his eyes, knowing he’d probably have to work alone or with Rachel once again. Sam and Mercedes were checking whether or not they would work together when Mr. Shuester called them back to order.

“No, this time we’re going to do things differently” he said. “Finn, you are paired with Kurt. Rachel, you will do this assignment with Quinn”. Both young women looked like they wanted to throw up or something. “Tina, you and Brittany; Santana with Lauren and Mercedes with Artie. Mike, you will work with me and Noah will do it with Sam”. Of course, the next five minutes there was nothing but protests but Puck didn’t listen. What the hell had Mr. Shue said? “Noah will do it with Sam”? Did Mr. Shue know about his dreams? About his desire to be with a guy?

“So, I guess it will be me and you, than” Sam asked. Puck looked at the blond guy. He completely understood why Santana had christened him “Trouty mouth”. His lips did resemble a fish indeed.

“Why aren’t you protesting this?” Puck asked.

“When was the last time Mr. Shue changed his mind on an assignment like this?” Sam countered. “I just don’t feel like wasting my breath on something that won’t change anyway. So, how are we going to do this? You know I have to watch my brother and sister, right?”

“Yeah, I know. We can go to my place. Than we can work while they hunt down the dog or something” Puck said, receiving a weird look from Sam at that comment. “Or something else. I’m sure we can find something for those two to do”.

“Ok, how about tonight?” Sam asked. “My mother will probably be at the motel so we can work on our song without being disturbed”.

“Whatever. See you around 8 than” Puck shrugged and left. Sam would be with him in his room, working on a song that expressed love. This assignment could only bring trouble.

 

Yeah, trouble indeed. Sam had been at his door precisely at eight and Puck’s mother wanted to have word with both of them before they went up to Noah’s room.

“I’m not happy with the two of you working on this here” she said. “I need my rest and two young men making music all night will probably give me little of that. And besides that, I just don’t think assignments like this should be done between two men”.

“There’s not much we can do about it, Mrs. Puckerman” Sam said. “Mr. Shuester gave us this assignment so I guess you should take up your complaints with him. If we still had a place to live we would go there but at the motel …”

“I know about the misfortune your family is in, Sam, and that’s why I agreed you two could practise here. But I do think I’m going to have a word with Will Shuester soon. Two girls together, well, that’s normal. But two guys … Now get upstairs and start working so you’ll be done as soon as possible”. Puckerman was glad his mother dismissed them this soon because with everything she said she embarrassed Puck further.

“Your mother, she’s quite something” Sam said.

“Yeah, I just have to make sure she “forgets” talking to Mr. Shue though. My rep can’t take a visit from my mum to school and the Glee Club to boot” Puckerman said. They entered Puck’s room.

“So, do you have a song picked out already?” Puckerman asked Sam. He asked because he had no idea what to sing to Sam.

“Yeah, I do. So I take it you want me to start?” Sam asked. Puck nodded, so Sam picked up his guitar and started.

 

Bad boys, bad boys
Bad boys, bad boys
Oh, oh, bad boys, bad boys
Hey, yeah, bad boys, bad boys

Some people call them players
But I'm far from terrified
Cos somehow I'm drawn to danger
And have been all of my life
It feels my heart's divided
Half way 'tween wrong and right
I know I'm playing with fire
But I don't know why

Yeah the bad boys are always catching my eye
Ooh way, ooh wah
I said the bad boys are always spinning my mind
Ooh way, ooh wah
Even though I know they're no good for me
It's the risk I take for the chemistry
With the bad boys always catching my eye
Ooh way, ooh way, ooh wah
Oooooh, bad boys

Some think it's complicated
But they're straight up fun for me
I don't need no explanation
It's nothing more than what you see here
My heart still feels divided
Halfway 'tween wrong and right
I know I'm playing with fire
But I don't know why

Yeah the bad boys are always catching my eye
Ooh way, ooh wah
I said the bad boys are always spinning my mind
Ooh way, ooh wah
Even though I know they're no good for me
It's the risk I take for the chemistry
With the bad boys always catching my eye
Ooh way, ooh way, ooh wah

Puck jumped in.


I know you want me shawty cos I'm a bad boy
Hey s-shawty can't help it she so so addicted to them rougher fellas
With even the alphabet she only sings the crooked letters
Let mamma take all the risks
For that chemistry she like them tougher than leather
By any means necessary, girl
She likes them ruthless, that's my world
It's not the news it's what I heard
To get them more the merrier
It's not a big surprise
I know them bad boys catch your eyes
Look at her walk when I go in disguise
You'll have them shawty don't worry you fly

Sam took over again.


Yeah the bad boys are always catching my eye
Ooh way, ooh wah
I said the bad boys are always spinning my mind
Ooh way, ooh wah
Even though I know they're no good for me
It's the risk I take for the chemistry
With the bad boys always catching my eye
Ooh way, ooh wah

Yeah the bad boys are always spinning my mind
Ooh way, ooh wah
I said the Bad Boys are always catching my eye
Ooh way, ooh way, ooh wah
Bad boys, bad boys

 

“So, what do you think?” Sam asked. Or better, that’s what he would have asked if Puck’s lips weren’t blocking his. As soon as Sam had sung the last “bad boys” Puck got up and started kissing Sam. He kissed Sam like there was no tomorrow.

This was not what Sam had intended with his song but the result was not something that freaked him out. He felt his dick swell in his jeans while his entire body reacted to Puckerman’s kisses and not before long he started kissing him back while running his hands over Puck’s mohawk.

Puck realized Sam was ok with what happened. He had not been able to control himself and even before he knew he had started kissing Sam. Even while he was kissing Sam he was worried Sam would take offense in what he did but when he felt Sam’s hands stroking his hair and Sam’s erection pressing against his thigh he knew he read the sings right. He started pulling off Sam’s shirt while Sam was doing the same with his shirt. Soon they were bare-chested, kissing like there was no tomorrow while they tried to connect their bodies as much as possible. Soon Sam left Puck’s lips and started kissing Puck’s neck while rubbing his nipples. Puck thought he went crazy with lust and grabbed Sam’s head to keep him in place. He didn’t want this feeling to end. Unfortunately, Sam had other ideas. But when Puck realized what those ideas were it was not so unfortunate. Sam tried to undo Puck’s jeans.

“Here, let me” Puck said hoarsely. Sam was impressed Puck could still speak. Sam only nodded. He let go of Puck, kicked off his sneakers and undid his jeans. When he looked up he saw Puck was already naked but he didn’t see Puck’s underwear anywhere. Sam was wearing a pair of black boxers with smileys on it. Puck’s dick was hard and already leaking precum.

“Nice boxers” Puck said. “I don’t do underwear so why don’t you get rid of yours as well?”

Sam swallowed and dropped his boxers. His dick was painfully hard and all he could think of was shooting his cum in Puck. But first things first and he dove at Puck’s dick, swallowing it almost whole. Puck gasped for breath. He never experienced a feeling like this and he doubted he could ever live without it again. He looked down and saw Sam bobbing up and down on his hard dick. If Puck had pubic hair Sam’s nose would be in it. There was, however, one bad thing. Puck already felt himself going into sensory overdrive. His skin tingled, his dick throbbed, and he smelled the small amount of perspiration on both his and Sam’s body. He leaked precum like crazy and somewhere in the back of his mind he noticed Sam had trouble swallowing it all. It didn’t matter. Puck lost more and more control of his body. He felt his balls draw up to his body. Sam noticed it too and tried to let go of his dick but that was not what Puck had in mind.

“You started this so you’ll finish it as well” Puck thought when he grabbed Sam’s head and pulled his mouth back on his dick. At first Sam was scared but he ended his resistance quickly. With Puck’s dick deep in his mouth he started caressing Puck’s balls. That was the last straw for Puck. He felt his balls contract, squirting his seed towards his prostate. Puckerman started cumming and his orgasm was stronger than he ever experienced before. His room started spinning and soon the only things that existed for Puck were himself, his dick and Sam whose mouth was sucking all his cum out of his body.

The next thing Puck knew he was lying on his belly on his bed while Sam was playing with his ass. Even if Puck hadn’t enjoyed the sensation of feeling Sam’s fingers stroking his ass and rubbing his prostate he was completely drained. He couldn’t have stopped Sam even if he had wanted.

“Good, you’re awake. I never experienced such a massive orgasm before” Sam said. “For a moment I was afraid you were not coming out of it but when I had you on your bed and started working your ass you started moaning so loudly I knew everything was fine”.

Puck grunted. “Just get back working my ass” he seemed to say. “It felt so good”. Apparently Sam understood Puck’s meaning because he stopped talking and shoved his fingers back up his ass. Puck let out a moan so loud he wondered why his mother didn’t come and check on him. It had also startled Sam because he stopped what he was doing.

“More. Please, give me more” Puck begged. “I’ll try to be quiet but pleased don’t stop what you’re doing”. Sam continued and Puck really tried to be silent but the feelings were just too good. Every now and then a moan slipped out but nowhere near as loud as it was at first so Sam didn’t stop rubbing Puck’s prostate.

“I want to shove my dick up your ass and fuck you but I couldn’t find any condoms” Sam said.

“Don’t have any” Puck answered, breathing heavily. “How do you think I knocked up Quinn last year?”

“Damn! And I really wanna fuck you” Sam pouted.

“What’s stopping you?” Puck said. “Got myself tested three weeks ago and everything was fine. I take it you never did anything without a condom?”

“No, but ….”

“There’s no but except the one that’s begging for your dick. And it’s not like you can knock me up” Puck said.

“Are you sure?” Sam said. “Maybe it’s better not to”.

“Dude, stop talking and give me that hard dick of yours up my ass. I really need it and” Puck reached for Sam’s dick and squeezed it a little, causing Sam to moan. “from the feel of it you do too”.

“I do” Sam whispered. “I definitely do”. And, although Sam still didn’t think it was a smart move he put his dickhead against Puck slick hole. He tried one more time.

“Are you sure this is smart?” Sam asked but Puck had enough of this. He pushed back his ass against Sam’s dick, impaling himself on Sam’s hard manmeat. Both young men moaned, Sam out of bliss and Puck out of a mix of pleasure and pain. Every time he forgot how painful it was when a dick entered his ass, mostly because the feeling of pleasure and fullness when the pain subsided was all he cared to remember. And, before long, he felt the pain go away and that wonderful feeling of connection and intimacy come over him. Puck would never admit to any of this but deep down he was a sucker for romanticism and all the other stuff that would be to girly to admit, most of the time even towards himself. But at moments like this, with a hard dick buried in his bowels, he allowed himself to feel all the things he wanted deep down.

Sam started pulling out until just his dickhead was still in before he started pushing back in. He repeated that motion a couple of times and started picking up the pace. He loved it to fuck a guy with long and deep strokes. From the sounds Puck was making he knew he definitely did it right. Unfortunately, fucking someone with such deep strokes also meant full exposure of his own dick, causing the sensitivity to increase. Add that to the wild make out session, the awesome blowjob and the massive orgasm he had to process from Puck and every guy knows Sam won’t make it another five minutes.

“Puck, I’m sorry but I won’t last long” Sam panted. “the sensations are becoming too much. I’m going to cum soon”.

“Than do it! Fill me up! I want your cum deep inside me. I want to feel your dick shooting jet after jet of cum into my body. I want to feel it inside me for as long as I can. Shoot it all!”. Sam definitely didn’t need more encouragement and with a howl he started to cum. Puck felt Sam’s dick swell even more and felt it spasm. He felt a hot liquid being released into his body and he knew Sam had shot thousands and thousands of sperm cells into his bowels. That was a first for Puck. Mike never came inside him and always came either on his back or abdomen. Puck decided he definitely loved this feeling more.

Completely spent Sam collapsed on Puck, his dick still twitching just inside Puck’s ass. The last of his cum trickled into Puck’s body while their soaking wet skin touched. Both young men loved the feeling.

When Sam’s dick went soft it fell from Puck’s ass, causing some of Sam’s cum to leak out. Puck didn’t like that and clamped down his ass muscles. Eventually he would have to let go of Sam’s cum but not just yet. Sam rolled off Puck’s back and Puck turned over. He looked at Sam, whose hair was all wet and sticky against his forehead. Sam was completely out of breath and gave Puck a weak smile. Puck, completely out of character, put his arm around Sam and pulled him into a tight embrace. Sam put his head of Noah’s chest and just lay there, recuperating. Both boys stayed like this for about 20 minutes or so before they felt the had enough energy to move again. All of a sudden Puck got up from his bed and, still naked, grabbed his guitar.

“Dude, I know the perfect song for you” Puck said and he started playing.

 

Aum aum aum aum
Aum aum aum aum
If you should tell me that I'll always be,
The one you'll always love so true.
Then I can tell you I could easily,
"I could easily fall in love with you."

It wasn't long ago I saw you there.
But even then I thought I knew,
That given half a chance I'd easily,
"I could easily fall in love with you."

I've been too long on my ownsome now.
I've been too long by myself.
I couldn't feel more lonesome now.
If I was left on the shelf.

Don't ever change that smile you're smiling now.
And please don't let me see you blue.
Then I can tell you oh so easily,
"I could easily fall in love with you."

I've been too long on my ownsome now.
I've been too long by myself.
I couldn't feel more lonesome now.
If I was left on the shelf.

Don't ever change that smile you're smiling now.
And please don't let me see you blue.
Then I can tell you oh so easily,
"I could easily fall in love with you."

Aum aum aum aum
Aum aum aum aum

 

As soon as Puck finished the song he knew something was wrong. Sam wouldn’t look at him and wouldn’t stop fidgeting Puck’s sheets.

“Sam, dude” Puck started. “What’s wrong? Didn’t you like the song? Because I can pick another if you don’t”.

“Is this truly how you feel, Noah?” Sam asked. “Do you mean it?”

“Yeah, man!” Puck said. “I didn’t think I ever could but I think you and I could have something very special together”.

“This was a mistake” Sam said, getting up from Puck’s bed. He looked around the room trying to locate his clothes.

“What are you talking about, dude?” Puck said, feeling an icy panic seeping into his chest.

“I swing both ways, Puck” Sam said. “I’m bisexual, leaning towards women. There can be friendship between us, even friendship with benefits but never love. In the end I’m supposed to marry a girl and have kids with her. Maybe, if I’m lucky, I will find a girl who understand and who will allow me to be me but, bottom-line, I’m not Kurt or Blaine. I don’t have the strength to openly date a guy, taking all the shit they’ve been getting. There can never be more than this between us, Puck. I’m sorry. I though you understood that”. But one look at Puck’s devastated face told Sam Puck didn’t realize this was just sex and nothing more.

“I think it’s best if you go now, Sam” Puck said with a lump in the throat. “I’m not feeling too well”.

“Puck, I’m sorry” Sam said but it was no use. Puck had turned his back towards Sam so Sam wouldn’t see him cry. Puck didn’t even acknowledge Sam was still in the room with him. Sam started to get his clothes but wanted to leave just as fast as Puck wanted him out. So Sam stepped in his jeans without his boxers that he stuffed into his pocket. He put on his sneakers and his shirt but couldn’t find his socks so he just left them. He grabbed his guitar and started walking for the door. Standing at the door he tried one more time.

“Puck, I’m sorry. Can we please talk about this?” Sam asked but Puck’s answer made it clear there was nothing to talk about.

“Just go” Puck said with a small voice before collapsing on his bed. He heard his bedroom door close and that caused his tears to really start falling.

 

This assignment was killing Puckerman. Every song the other members of the Glee Club performed reminded him of his evening with Sam. He had had such a wonderful time with that blond guy only to have himself crushed afterwards. And the worst was, before Sam he never even thought of really being with a guy. Any other guy who had said and done the things he said and done to Sam would have gotten the same response Sam had given him. Still, that didn’t lessen the taste of rising bile when Kurt en Finn managed to perform “Don’t let the sun go down on me” as the original duet. Puck knew if someone from the outside world would ever here about this Finn would suffer from it. Doing a duet originally song by two gay men with your gay stepbrother? That means you both have balls and a lot of love for that small guy. Puckerman vowed there and then no one would find out and if they did he would have Finn’s back. It was time he and Finn repaired their relationship. If he ever decided to come out as either gay or bisexual Finn would be the first to hear about it.

But even worse than Finn and Kurt’s duet was that by Lauren and Santana. They performed “Beautiful liar” and during the song Lauren looked alternately at Santana and Puck.

“Man, she knows!” Puck thought. “Every time she sing “liar” she looks at me or Santana. I’m a dead man!”

But luckily every week comes to an end and so did this weeks assignment, except for one little thing.

“So I heard all of your songs except for Sam’s and Puckerman’s” Will Shuester said. “So let’s change that. Sam, Noah, come up here”.

“Hmm, Mr. Shue?” Sam started.

“Yes, Sam”.

“Puck and I have practised a song but to be honest I would like the opportunity to sing a song especially for Puck. There’s something I need to tell him and the best way to do that is with this song” Sam said.

Will Shuester wasn’t sure what to do. Last week the two boys seemed to be getting along but somehow the day after he gave them this assignment that seemed to have changed. The little interaction they had this week was colder than winter in Alaska. Will was pretty sure something had happened between the two young men and somehow he felt his assignment had something to do with it. So either Sam would use this song to do some serious damage to Puck or this song could restore whatever kind of friendship they had before he had paired them up. Trouble was, because he had no idea what had happened between them Will wasn’t sure which of the two it would be. Out of all these kids Sam and Puck were the most difficult to read. In the past Puck had gone out of his way to either protect of avenge his fellow Glee Clubbers but he also sacrificed more than one of them for his personal benefit. And Sam, well, the boy was somewhat of a mystery to most teachers in the school. The fact he lived in a motel for the better part of a month without any of the teachers finding out proved that. Still, none of the teachers ever saw any malice in Sam Evans. Well, no teacher except Sue Sylvester of course but she hardly qualifies as a teacher anyway.

And all of these thoughts ran through Will Shuester's head in less than half a second before he replied.

“Sure, Sam. Go ahead”.

Sam nodded at Brad at the piano who started playing. Soon after Brad started Sam started singing.

 

What I got to do to make you love me?
What I got to do to make you care?
What do I do when lightning strikes me?
And I wake to find that you're not there?

What I got to do to make you want me?
What I got to do to be heard?
What do I say when it's all over?
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation.
And it's getting more and more absurd.
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over?
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word.

What do I do to make you want me?
What I got to do to be heard?
What do I say when it's all over?
Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation.
And it's getting more and more absurd.
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over?
Oh it seems to me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Yeh. Sorry

What I got to do to make you love me?
What I got to do to be heard?
What do I do when lightning strikes me?
What have I got to do?
What have I got to do?
When sorry
seemstobethe hardest word.

 

Everyone stared at Sam. Either he had apologized to Puck for something or he had declared his love for the bad ass Jew but either way there was something going on between the two the others knew nothing about.

“That was really good, Sam. I didn’t know you were so good with this type of song” Will Shuester said. “Maybe we should try to do something with that for Nationals”.

“I don’t know, Mr. Shue. I’m comfortable knowing Fin will probably take the lead” Sam said while blushing. He looked at Puckerman to see if the song reached him but Puck was unreadable, as always when he wanted to be.

“Puck, do you have anything to say to Sam as a response?” Will Shuester asked. The fact that this was, in fact, a love song didn’t escape him and he wondered whether or not Kurt was the only one in his class having feeling for the same sex.

“No, but I do have a song in response, Mr. Shue” Puck said.

“Oh boy” Will Shuester thought. “Allowing Sam to do this was a pretty big gamble but allowing Puck to go through with this is almost a recipe for disaster. Still, I can’t give one guy the opportunity to tell the other what he had to say in song and deny the other the same right”.

“Ok, go ahead, Puck” Will said, hoping he would not regret this. After Noah nodded to the band and Will recognized the song Puck was going to sing, he knew his hope was in vain.

 

They told him don't you ever come around here
Don't wanna see your face, you better disappear
The fire's in their eyes and their words are really clear
So beat it, just beat it

You better run, you better do what you can
Don't wanna see no blood, don't be a macho man
You wanna be tough, better do what you can
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it
Just beat it, beat it

They're out to get you, better leave while you can
Don't wanna be a boy, you wanna be a man
You wanna stay alive, better do what you can
So beat it, just beat it

You have to show them that you're really not scared
You're playin' with your life, this ain't no truth or dare
They'll kick you, then they beat you,
Then they'll tell you it's fair
So beat it, but you wanna be bad

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it, beat it
Beat it, beat it, beat it

Beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or who's right

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right
Just beat it, beat it
Beat it, beat it, beat it

Beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or who's right

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Showin' how funky and strong is your fight
It doesn't matter who's wrong or right

Just beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it
No one wants to be defeated
Just beat it, beat it
Beat it, beat it, beat it

 

Almost the second the last notes of the song died down Will Shuester jump from his chair.

“Puckerman! My office! Now!” And the two of the left the choir room while all the other Glee members jumped up as well and ran over to Sam. Of course it was Kurt who was blunt enough to ask the question they all felt.

“What was that with your song choice? Do you have feelings for Puck?” Pretty much all the other Glee members started talking as well, rephrasing Kurt’s question but in essence all wanting to know the same: was the icy climate between Sam and Puck caused by something Sam did to declare his feelings for Puck? And, even more important, did Puck have similar feelings for Sam?

“Kurt, with all due respect, but that’s none of your business” Sam said. The last thing he needed was the Glee Club gossiping all over school. “God, I should have thought about this more” Sam thought.

“Guys, let’s back off a little” Lauren said. “Whatever is going on between Sam and Puck, if anything, it’s none of our business. Let these guys figure it out for themselves and if there’s something to tell us afterwards they will”. Sam was flabbergasted! If someone would want to hear some answers it should have been Lauren Zizes! After all, Puck was her man!

“Thanks, Lauren” Sam said. Lauren was always more than a little intimidating and if she suspected him to be after her boyfriend …. Sam shuddered at the idea. “If someone needs me, I’ll be in the auditorium”.

 

“What the hell was that in there?!” Will Shuester shouted at Puck. “Sam pretty much opened his heart to you in that choir room and you decided to step on it!”

“Mr. Shue, with all due respect, back off!” Puck said, pretty much overpowering Will. Although Puck did have a reputation of being a bad apple, Will Shuester had seen the other side of this troubled young man. Puck had never reacted towards him the way he did now. “If it hadn’t been for this assignment Sam and I would still be comfortable barely acknowledging each other in the hallways between class and singing together in Glee Club. But no, you had to pair us up and let us find love for each other. Well, I don’t want it!”

“So Sam’s choice was a love song?” Will Shuester asked.

“A love song, an apology. I don’t know” Puck said while he started to tear up. “All I know is last week I was perfectly happy and the night you gave is that assignment I felt even better until it all came crashing down on me”. By now tears were running down Puck’s cheeks. Will Shuester stepped around his desk and took the young man in his arms, comforting him. He had no idea what exactly happened but he did know it had shocked Puck to his core. He needed to find out what was going on. He couldn’t these kids get hurt over an assignment he gave them. That just wasn’t right.

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes while Noah tried to get his self-control back. Once he did he quickly left Will Shuester’s embrace. He was embarrassed enough as it was.

“Puck, I think you should go and talk to Sam” Will Shuester said.

“Not right now, Mr. Shue. When I’m ready I’ll go and talk to him but not right now” Puck said, trying very hard to get his walls back up again.

“Ok, Puck, I guess you’d better go home now. See you on Monday”.

“Have a good weekend, Mr. Shue”.

Outside Will Shuester’s office Lauren Zizes was waiting for Puckerman.

“So, you and Evans, heh?” she asked.

“Me and Evans, what?” Puck countered but more because he felt he needed to than to try and deny it to Lauren. “She knows” Puck thought. And indeed …

“Don’t play dumb with me, Puckerman” Lauren said. “It doesn’t suit you and it’s insulting to me. And for the record, I don’t mind”.

“You don’t mind?” Puck said, being sure he misheard.

“No, why should I mind?” Lauren answered. “You are who and what you are. I have no intention to try and change that because I know for a fact I would fail. Just answer me this: are you only attracted to men or also to women?”

“50-50, I guess” Puck said. “Although I don’t think all men are attractive. Kurt, for example, does nothing for me”. Lauren laughed at that comment.

“It will be ok, Puckerman” Lauren said. “I promise”.

 

Sam was in the auditorium, sitting at the stage. He had his guitar with him. He loved having it back and he loved the other kids in Glee Club for getting it back for him. God, he had missed that thing. That was one thing he and Puck had in common, their love for the guitar.

Sam quickly looked around to see if there was anyone there. His eyes, however, were so teared up he didn’t see Kurt standing back stage with Blaine, who had dropped by to pick up his boyfriend. Under the impression he was all alone Sam took his wallet and pulled out a photo he ripped out of from last year’s Thunderclap. The photo was of a very handsome young Jewish man with a mohawk.

“It’s for the best this way” Sam said to the picture. “If we would have been dating and the guys in the football team found out you’re life would be a living hell. It would never have worked out and you would’ve hated me in the end just as much as you do now. At least now we both have our reputations more or less intact”. Sam started to pluck the strings of his guitar a little and before he knew it he was playing a song he knew so well. A song that really expressed his feelings right now.

 

Maybe it's intuition
But some things you just don't question
Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
and there it goes
I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

There's just no rhyme or reason
only this sense of completion
and in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for
I think I found my way home
I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I found you

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life

 

I knew I loved you before I met you

I knew I loved you

 

I knew I loved you before I met you

I knew I loved you

 

I knew I loved you before I met you

I knew I loved you

 

I knew I loved you before I met you

I knew I loved you

 

His rejection last week and his apology today definitely had been the right thing to do. But why does the right thing to do always makes you feel so miserable?

Copyright of Glee and it's characters belongs to both Ryan Murphy and 20th Century Fox. This story, however, is all mine.

The songs used in this story are:
“Bad Boys” by Alexandra Burke ft. Flo Rida
“I could easily fall in love with you” by sir Cliff Richard & The Shadows
“Sorry seems to be the hardest word” by sir Elton John and Blue
“Beat it” by Michael Jackson
“I knew I loved you before I met you” by Savage Garden
Copyright of these songs are property of their composers, lyricists and / or performing artists.

Copyright © 2009-2015 20th Century Fox TV; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2011 Phoenix1977; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events, or incidents are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, and incidents belong to 20th Century Fox TV <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..