Jump to content
    Reign
  • Author
  • 5,186 Words
  • 821 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Despicable - 4. Some Assembly Required

Chapter 4: Some Assembly Required

SCENE A

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled wide. I had been sitting in front of my mirror the last 30 minutes just looking at my reflection, Vain, probably. But I never realized certain thing about myself in this form and it was like rediscovering myself. "For starters, when did my fucking forehead get so big?” I asked my reflection. “Ugh, thank god for bangs.”

My cellphone vibrated on the counter and I reached down to pick it up. I looked directly into the screen to unlock it."'What? What do you mean you don't recognize me?” I tried using my face to unlock it before frowning. I remember I set up the face recognition without hair and makeup.

Sighing, I swiped up to unlock it with my passcode.“Alright, got to redo that stupid shit,” I said checking my notification.

It was from Dave, sending me the address to the party. On the one hand, the thought of a party in Peyton had me imagining some hick, red-neck backwoods party. But on the other, the thought of alcohol had me already considering it.

“I said I'll think about it,” I texted back before tossing the phone on my bed and heading down to the kitchen.

“Mateo, can we talk,” Caleb said as I walked through the living room.

Ignoring him, I made my way into the kitchen looking for bottle water and a quick snack.
“Mateo, I know you're pissed but can we talk?”

I grabbed a poptart and a plate, with a napkin and stuck it in the microwave.
“Boys, I dont know what is going on with you two but seriously this is fresh start for us,” Mom said from the counter. “Mateo, your brother is reaching out so....”

Madison,” I said firmly.

I turned to face her and Caleb and my father, who sat at the table.

"You need to start referring to me as Madison, not Mateo,” I said to them.

“Oh come on, Mateo,” Dad said. “We are not doing this. Maty, Mateo are your names. I encourage you...We encourage your fluidity but I am not going to sit here and cater to your every whim ad desire because you demand it.”

More importantly, while we love Madison dear, school starts in two days,” Mom interjected. “Have you given thought to how they are going to accept non-binary individuals like you? Your father and I wanted to talk to you more about it. Peyton is not exactly boston with their support for the LGBT community.”

“It's not non-binary,” I replied. “I'm defining myself. As Madison.”

“Mateo...” Dad said and I immediately frowned. “Madison, I love you and I am sorry about earlier. But please don't use this as a means to hurt me or the family.”

I scoffed. “Hurt you?” I asked; “How about me? How long am I going to be punished for what I did in Boston? I'd rather you ship me away or hell, spank me. But this passive-aggressive yet semi-supportive provided it is in your comfort zone is torture.”

Caleb cleared his throat.“I shouldn't have said what I said earlier, Mat....Madison,” He said. “This move is a lot to take-in and this is going to take some time for all of us. She wants to be Madison. Fine but can we just stop fighting. It's not even been a day and we're still fighting like back home.”

I looked at my parents who looked at each other before turning to us.

“Okay,” Mom said, with a small smile.

My father sighed heavily and nodded.

“Truce for the time being,” He said, looking at me. “Madison.....just promise me the self-destructive behavior is back in boston. I'll work on respecting your wishes better if you can promise me that.”

I smiled softly and hugged him tightly.

“I Promise,.” I said quietly.

This was my chance to redefine who Madison was and I refuse to let her be defined by a confused teen lashing out all the time. After a few more moments of small talk, I grabbed my food and headed towards the stairs. Caleb ran after me.

Hey,” He called out. “Can I ask you something? You met Parker? Parker slater? He's one of my teammates from the team. Well, one of the co-captains.”

I nodded “Yeah, I met him and Dave earlier today when we first got here. Why?”

Caleb frowned but cleared his throat. “So I take it you know about the party tonight?”

“Yeah, I am mulling over going,” I replied biting into the poptart.

Caleb sighed. “Look, Parker is kind of;...”

Hot?” I Offered.

A douche,” Caleb said. “I just want you to be careful around him because I don't want....well, I dont want Boston.”

"Mateo had some issues but Madison has it together,” I replied. “You worry too much. I got this and Parker is going to have to try a lot harder if he wants my attention.”

I climbed up the stairs to my room.

“Be ready at 8,” I called back. “I refuse to go to backwoods alone.

SCENE B

Dave jogged down the stairs of his home, running late to pick-up Keeley. He grabbed his keys and made his way to the door.

David?”

Dave sighed and turned to face his dad, forcing a smile. “Yeah, what's up?'

Headed out somewhere?” Jacob asked him.

Uh yeah, we're having a end of summer kick back out in the woods like always,” David said. “I really gotta go though. Running late picking up Keeley and you know how she gets about things like punctuality.”

Appearance is everything for that girl,” Jacob said, thoughtfully. “I'd say I didnt know what you saw in her but I have eyes, I can see.”

Dad...”

Sorry son, just guy talk,” Jacob said with a small chuckle. “I just haven't seen much of you as of late and I feel like you're avoiding me.”

Of course not,” Dave said firmly. “Why would I do that?”

“We just haven't talked since you....”

Dave cleared his throat. “We have nothing to discuss. Trust me, we're good...everything is good,” He said before turning to the door.

Before Jacob could say anything else, Dave quickly opened the door and shut it behind him. Sighing heavily as he got into the car, he punched his steering wheel.

“Oh fuck,” He muttered to no one. “Fuck me, Fuck my life. Fuck it all.”

He pulled out of the driveway quickly, pausing for a second to glance across the street before speeding down the road.

SCENE C

Definitely not backwoods,” Caleb said, climbing out of my jeep. I presumed my face mirrored his look of pleasant surprise.

These people actually manage to surprise me,” I said with a laugh, “I'm definitely shook. Wig snatched and all.”

The woods were designed to sort of look reminiscent of the tribal council from the show Survivor. Long torches led the walkway down as we walked. The smell of weed already hitting us as we neared the festivities.

As we got to the end of the path, pushing past people, we saw people playing volleyball on our left and others playing what appeared to be some barbaric form of tag on the right.

“Have we ever been to a party outside?” Caleb asked.

I shook my head. We were used to upscale settings, renting out bars and clubs and traveling the world. We were the elite and we partied like It. For the first time, it felt good to be an outsider.

“Hey, I see some of my teammates over there,” Caleb motioned. “Meet up in 15?”

Yeah, no rush,” I said with a smile as we separated. I Walked through the crowd of people, looking for where I hope alcohol would be.

'Hey,” A voice called out, grabbing my arm. I turned to see Parker standing there.

Oh hey.”

He motioned to my hair. “I like it,” He said to me. “The blue looked great but you dyed it black, makes it look sexy.”

I chuckled to myself. It always amused me when people, usually white, always assumed my wigs were all my hair. But then again, that's precisely why I pay so much for my hair.
“Thank you, I appreciate it,” I replied, intending to side-step and continue on. “It was good seeing you again. See you around.”

I made a move to go but he stopped me.

Wait, Wait, Wait,” He said urgently. “Look, I know I came off as a fucking prick earlier. A douchebag really.”

“You were just being yourself,” I said with a shrug. “I respect that.”

Parker chuckled at that. “Okay, maybe you're right,” He said, with a nod. “Actually, you are right. That is me. But that is only because you are so fucking hot. Truthfully.”

“Accurate,” I said to him.

“So what's wrong with me trying to fuck you?” Parker asked, confused. “Like, you tell any girl she is beautiful and she is always down to fuck. I am a pretty good-looking guy.”

“You are but I am far from the average girl,” I retorted.

“That is apparent in more ways than one,” Parker said, placing his hands on my hip. “You're sexy. I can tell you are so much trouble and I'd love to get into that.”

He leaned closed to me, mouth inches from mine. I had to admit, Parker was the type of guy I fell for and slept with. His hand went around to my ass and I could feel his breath on my lips.

“Come on,” Parker said quietly. “Let me show you all the ways I can apologize to you.:

I groaned in frustration. One, this was supposed to be a fresh start. Already I was getting too close to guys. Two, I promised Caleb who was nearby. But worst of all....I could feel the one thing that connected me to Mateo stirring alive in my thong.
“Tempting,”I said pulling away.

I had tucked properly as always but I didnt need any bulges I couldn't conceal appearing out of nowhere. My bottom was obscured by a long skirt I chose to wear but I couldn't take the risk.

Parker, obviously annoyed and sporting a bulge of his own(Impressive), forced a smile. “Alright,” He said walking pass me. “I hope to see you around the party a little later.

I sighed to myself and shook my head but then noticed Dave walking into the party, hi-fiving some people. I made my way over to say hello;

Wow, based on the people greeting you, I feel like I should be asking for an autograph or something,” I said with a smile.

Dave chuckled. “It's pretty annoying, to be honest, but it comes with being on the football team.”

He looked at me and his eyes widened.

“You look really....amazing,” He said with an awkward smile.

Please don't grope me,” I joked. “I already got felt up by Parker just a few minutes ago, who apparently also thinks I look good”

“I'm sorry, he probably was drinking,” Dave said shaking his head. “Not that I am making excuses for him. He really isn't entirely an asshole.”

“Mostly though,” I said with a laugh, “So I am entirely sober and being at a party, that is not a good thing and besides you and Parker, the only other person I know here....I am related to. Want to get a drink? Do a shot? A line of cole.”

His eyes widened and I laughed at that. “I'm only kidding about the coke,” I said. “But let's get a drink? I need to learn the ins and out and the who to avoid before school starts.”

Before he could answer, a petite blonde poked her head around him with a curious look on her face. “Davey...who's this?”

Dave's eyes widened and he looked at me before turning to the girl with an expectant look on her face, awaiting for an answer. “Uh this is Madison,” He said, clearing his throat “She's new here. Her brother's on the team and she's my neighbor.”

I stuck my hand out, to shake hers which she took gingerly, her eyes evaluating me.

“It's nice to meet you,” I said to her.

And this is Keeley,” Dave continued, but she stepped in front of him, still holding onto my hand.

'His girlfriend,” She said, her grip slightly tightening on my hand before letting go. Dave went red at the declaration.

I glanced at Dave with a inquisitive look, before turning my attention back to Keeley. I could already tell this girl was a bitch. She looked at my shoes, obviously impressed.

“Oh Balenciagas,” She noted. “Quite expensive. Someone must have saved up her pennies from her piggy bank.”

I smiled, swallowing a bitchy retort, and oddly enough feeling a bit disappointed for some reason.

“Well, I should probably go find my brother and see what the party has to offer,” I said to them. “Dave, good seeing you again and it was;..an experience, Keeley.”

“What about the drink?” Dave asked me.

I shrugged. “I'm okay,” I said turning to leave.

Dave watched me as I walked off before turning to Keeley. “Why would you say that you are my girlfriend? We haven't actually talked about that.”

She shrugged. “Oh, I figured it was inevitable,” She replied before pulling him towards friends.

SCENE D

Parker watched Caleb as he played volleyball with some of the guys from the basketball and football teams.

“You looked pissed,” Matt said, sidling up to him and handing him a Corona.

Parker threw it back, gulping half of it down before answering. “These new kids waking in, disrespecting me,” He said with a scoff. “I'm Goddamn Parker Fucking Slater. I get what I want and I run this fucking town.”

Matt looked at Parker with a side-ways glance. “Dude, this can't be because the girl didnt want to fuck you? You're not one to get bent over a chick.”

Parker finished the rest of the beer and reached for another. He lost count after the 12th what beer he was on now.

“My dad,” He muttered.

Matt nodded, understanding what those two words meant. It was no surprise to anyone Parker's anger issues usually stemmed from his father.

”What happened?”

Parker was already nearly done with this beer. “Big Bro killed it in his fucking first game,” Parker said tossing the bottle. “So of course, that means dad is up my ass. He wants me to match or beat Paxton's score in this game. He's still pissed that David is co-captain with me.”

He watched Caleb as he spiked the ball and sighed.

“He also heard about the newbie,” He continued. “I had to sit and watch this fucking faggot's reel from his last season. And he's good Damn fucking good.”

“And that's going to be a problem,” Matt said realizing where Parker was going with it. “I heard his dad essentially paid for his spot on Varsity. That's unfair to us because we worked to get on this team. But what about the Junior varsity kids who are trying to earn their spot, not have it given?”

Parker watched as Caleb's team cheered as a they won and his eyes narrowed.

“David and him both are going to be an issue for me this season,” Parker noted. “I can control David. He does what I say and even though we are both quarterbacks and captain, he knows not to overstep. But I feel I have to get the newbie in line.”

Matt looked at him expectantly. “What do you suggest?”

“I say we use tonight to give him his official welcome party,” Parker said with a smile.

SCENE E

I stood by a tree, drinking on a jack and coke, watching the surrounding areas around me. Everyone looked happy and having fun and here I was sitting alone, moping and bored, like a loser;

“I've been looking for you,” Caleb called out, walking up to me. “Why are you over here by yourself?”

“I'm being a basic bitch and in my feelings,” I said with a small laugh.

He slid and sat beside me.

“You smell like sweat,” I said to him, wrinkling my nose up.

I smell like a man,” He retorted. “What's wrong?”

I sighed and looked at him; I was already feeling the 3 jacks I already had and this fourth wasnt helping it.

“Ijust....I dont know how to be this new me and yet I want to be her,” I said with a shrug. “I spent so much of my life as Mateo and in Boston, I ran shit. I was Queen Bee and I knew my power. Here, I feel.....weak and I feel like I dont know who I am.”

Caleb nodded and elbowed me. “That's called feeling insecure,” He said with a smile. “Also known as, being human.”

I looked at him with narrowed eyes. “I don't do insecurity. That's for weak people,” I said, sligjtly offended.

No, it's for people who see their flaws and imperfections and realize that no matter how perfect they may try to be, they are in fact human,” He said. “And it's okay...”

He paused for a moment, seemingly lost in thought.

I am used to having a big brother...the same brother who used to kick bullies asses for taking my toys. The same brother who beat me at video games,” He continued. “I won't pretend to understand and I secretly wish my brother was still here. But what I would tell my sister....face whatever triggered your insecurity and squash it. You're just as powerful as you always were.”

I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. “Is this your way of trying to make up for earlier today?”

Is it working?” He joked, as I elbowed him playfully

Approaching footsteps pulled our attention away. Dave was walking towards us, much to my chagrin.

“Hey, Mad, can I talk to you for a moment?” He asked quietly.

Caleb stood up and stretched. “Go for it, bro,” He said and I raised my eye-brows but realized he was referring to Dave and not me. “I gotta take a leak anyway. I'll find you later, Mads.”

He walked off, leaving us two alone, as he got a text message.

I stood up and looked at Dave with a bored expression, already wanting this conversation to be over. “Yeah?What is it?”

You okay? You having fun?” He asked. “You left so fast, we didnt get to have a drink and I couldn't introduce you to anyone.”

'I'm fine and I can meet people on my own without being you charity case,” I said with a shrug.

Charity case? It was your idea in the first place,” He said exasperated. “Look, I know I just met you a few hours ago, but you seem distant.”

I'm bored,” I said simply. “Are we done?”

I didn't wait for an answer and made a move to go.

“She isn't my girlfriend,” He called out and I stopped walking. “In case you were wondering.”

Okay, I don't recall asking.”

“I just wanted to clarify,” He said simply. “She's my ex-girlfriend. We were talking about maybe starting things up. But as it stands, she is not my girlfriend.”

Okay,” I answered.

Dave scoffed; “What is with you?” He asked me. “We hung out earlier and it seemed like we were already on the road to be good friends and you're treating me like we didn't bond earlier over fucking jeeps. I certainly could use a friend who isn't about talking to me because of my status or fucking sports Figured you knew how that felt.”

A well of anger came out of nowhere. I'd like to say it was the alcohol but in truth, I knew it wasn't that.
“It was 2 hours of us riding together after you insisted on me riding with you,” I said turning to face him. “We just met. We didn't connect. We didn't do anything but pass time.”

I was trying to will myself to stop talking but I just wouldn't.“So I appreciate the concern but you don't have to worry about me,” I said to him. “I don't need your friendship. I don't want your friendship”

He shook his head and walked towards me. My eyes met his eyes, confused and yet...hurt.

“You know, I never try to go off first impressions and I try to give people the benefit of the doubt,” He said to me. “Everything about you screams entitled bitch who thinks the world owes her something. But in the short time we hung together, I thought something was different about you that you don't see in a lot of girls...hell a lot of people.”

He leaned in.

“But you really are just as much a bitch as you carry yourself as and in a town like this, it won't get you far except wishing you were dead,” He said. “Because being alone in this town fucking sucks.”

My eyes scanned his. I wanted to take back what I said....Apologize. Admit that for once, someone made me feel inadequate. That I was afraid of this move....I was afraid of letting go of Mateo....and fully embracing Madison.

But I couldn't....Anger, resentment, negative as it may be was all I had and they were 2 of the 3 reasons I felt strong.

"Sounds like you were talking from experience,” I said, before pushing passed him and towards my car.

I needed to get away for a little bit. Clear my head....it was swimming from the drinks. And my own thoughts.

Dave watched as I walked off, shaking his head in disbelief. He felt arms wrap around his waist and the smell of perfume. A fragrance he had bought for her birthday. He turned to face Keeley who stood on her tip toes and wrapped her arms around his neck.

I've been looking for you,” She said quietly. “I want to play cornhole and I need a partner who I know will get us to win and...”

Dave kissed her, cutting off the sentence. She moaned slightly in pleasure before pulling away from him. “What is that for?”

“My girlfriend, that's what,” He said to her, making her eyes widen and a big smile creep upon her face.

“Oh, Davey,” She said excitedly, kissing him on the cheek. “Wait....come on, I need to make sure everyone knows that we are back together.”
She pulled him with her back towards the party, much to his very own chagrin.


 

SCENE F


“GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!”

Caleb struggled against the strong arms of the three guys who held him, before he felt his head being pushed into the lake.He had received a text to meet with his team across the lake, in a more secluded area. They were supposed to be celebrating. However as soon as he got there, he was caught off-guard when he realized only 4 people were there. Including Parker, who was pushing his head into the water now.


“Let him up,” He said pulling Caleb's head up from the water and standing up. Caleb choked and coughed as he tried to get his breath, feeling weakened by it as he tried to get free of them holding him.


“So Caleb, I don't want you to think I hate you or anything,” Parker began. “I think you're a stand-up guy. But....I need for you to know who I am and my place in this town's social hiearchy."

He bent down to Caleb to be eye-level with him.

“But also to teach you respect.”

Caleb, breathed heavily, angry and confused.”Respect? I haven't fucking disrespected you,” He shouted. “I just fucking moved here for fuck sakes.”

Parker shook his head. “But you have...disrespected me and this town,” He said quietly. “We take football in this town very seriously. I take it very seriously.”

What the fuck are you talking about?” Caleb demanded.

"How did a 15 year old, 2nd year out-of-state student manage to get his ass on one of the top 10 schools in the state?” Parker asked him. “Let alone, one of the top 50 schools in the good ol' USA?”

"My fucking reel,” Caleb replied. “They saw my sports reel and they chose to allow me to come here to play.”

Parker sighed and motioned for them to drag him back to the water. Caleb kicked and grunted, struggling to get free but soon felt Parker's hand on his head and felt the burning of water as it went in his nose and choked him.

“Up,” Parker commanded.

Caleb choked the water up.

“Did your father pay your way for the team?” Parker directed at him.

No.”

You're lying,” Parker said shoving his head back into the water for about 20 seconds before pulling him up.

Caleb gasped trying to get his breath but Parker pushed his head back under again.

“Did he?” He demanded after pulling him up.

N-No...”

Parker pushed his head under again.


“Parker....” Matt said from behind him.

Parker pulled his head up.

“Did he?” He asked again.

No,” Caleb growled before being submerged again. Each time longer than the last, not giving Caleb a chance to try and hold his breath.

Parker! Stop you're going to drown him,” Matt said, drawing Parker's attention towards him. “Let him up.”

Parker hesistated but then released his grip from Caleb and stood up as Caleb lay on the ground choking.

We have a game in a day and a half,” Parker said to Caleb. “ I advise you to think hard about you place on this team, Caleb. I don't tolerate liars and frauds. Not on my team, Not in my town. Oh and you run your mouth about this and I will beat your face in.”

Parker left, with Matt and the others following behind him leaving a coughing Caleb laying there helpless.

SCENE G

I drove down the highway, no destination in mind, just driving to clear my head. What is wrong with me? Why am I doing this? Same self-destructive behaviors as before.God, I want to go back to boston,” I said with a sigh.

Flashing blue lights in my rearview memory caused my heart to skip a beat.

“Fuck,” I said, and noted my speed was higher than the posted speed limit “Just my luck.”

I signaled and made my way over off-road into a parking lot before parking. I made a move to grab my phone and text my dad for help but paused. I promised I wouldnt get into trouble and I already was breaking it; I had to figure a way out of this myself.

I took a deep breath as a flashlight shone on my face and rolled my window down.

“Good evening, Ma'am,” He said with a nod. “I'm Deputy Cover and I have you clocked at going 60 in 45 MPH zone.”

I apologize,” I said to him. “While it is no excuse, I just got this jeep and I am still learning how much pressure to add to the gas pedal. I wasn;t intending to speed.”

“Have you been drinking?” He asked me. “I smell alcohol on your breath.”

I sighed. “Yes, sir,” I said to him. There was no point in lying about that. Now I was wishing I HAD called my father;

"Could I see license and registration?”

I paused for a second. My license would show me as Mateo....not Madison.

Is that really necessary?' I asked with a sweet smile. “I am on my way home officer. No need to waste your time bothering with little old me?

“License please Ma'am,” He said firmly, and I sighed and pulled my ID out of my billfold and reached to get my registration. I slowly handed it to him.

He looked over the registration and then at my ID. He stared hard for a moment at me. I gave him a polite smile.

Is there an issue, Deputy?” I asked sweetly.

He gave me a inquisitive look. “Not at all....Ma'am,” He said with a glance around the surroundings and a flashlight inside before turning to head back to his car. “Hang tight.”

I sighed. “Well, I just outed myself less than 24 hours in,” I said dejectedly. “Great start, Madison.”

My phone Vibrated. I picked it up and saw it was from Caleb. I was about to open the message but my driver's door opened, distracting me.

“Mr. Monroe, please step out of the vehicle,” Deputy Cover stated.

I frowned, placing the phone on the seat, and stepping out of the car.

“Step around to the passenger side of your vehicle, Mr. Monroe,” He commanded.

I really wanted to punch this man in the face. But no need to add what I am sure was a felony to my record.

Really, I am not drunk and there is no need for a roadside test,” I said to him. “My home is literally 3 miles....”

3 miles may not seem like a big deal,” He began. “Certainly not for someone sober. But you, being a minor and drinking....is a serious offense. You can go to jail for that. Lose your license. Do you want that?”

Of course not,” I said with a sigh.

So what are you willing to do to not lose your license?” He asked me.

I shrugged.

“What are you wiling to do for me not to take you to jail?”

I dont know,” I said to him. “What can I do to make this all go away?”

He smiled at me.

“Take off your skirt and drop to your knees,” He said simply.

I gave him a snort and a look of amusement, taking him as a joke but he looked at me expectantly.
“I gave you an order,” He said quietly.

Are you serious?” I asked, suddenly feeling panic rise up in me.

“Do I really look like the type of man who jokes?” He asked me. “Take off your skirt. I want to see the thing you are so shameful of hiding...and I want you to take care of me. I'll take care of you. Fair?”

I hesitated and he grabbed me by my throat.

“Or you can go to the station with the other bad boys and let them have you,” He said before ripping my skirt. “Now get onto your knees and show me what you're all about, Miss Monroe.”

He shoved me to the ground and unzipped his pants, waiting for me to take him. A weird feeling washed over me.

It was the feeling I felt with my teacher in boston. It was the feeling I always felt. I felt myself disappearing. I never understood it. It was like my soul was leaving my body. I was there....yet I wasn't.

All I could think of was the fact I was pretty sure I was choking....

@Reign
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..