Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 1,995 Words
  • 1,997 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Palace Life - 4. Chapter 4

Shindae stuck his head around the door to Jahke and Sitka’s room. The new demon was lying on the fluffy dish shaped bed with a book. He always had his nose in a book. Sitka was… polishing his horns, literally.

“Knock knock.”

“When did you start knocking?” Sitka grunted.

“Jahke?”

“Hmm?”

“Can I borrow him for a shopping trip?” Shindae ignored his friend’s startled expression and mirrored Jahke’s grin.

“Sure thing. Bring me more books.”

“You can have too many books Jahke,” At Shindae’s words Jahke arched a sceptical eyebrow, “Be downstairs in an hour ya?”

Shindae looked on and sighed as Jahke and his mate shared an x-rated kiss, so full of love that it made the fire demon feel a little sick with all their saccharine sweetness.

“Have fun upstairs babe.” Jahke blew a kiss to Shindae as the dark pair vanished on their mission.

*

Kiorl sprawled in his favourite armchair and ticked through his mental list. He was exhausted, frustrated, and generally pissed off. Nassau and his father had another fight, the palace was silent and empty and Nassau had gone to seek his sanity in the outer circles among waifs and shadows. Sathriel had stormed around breaking things, shifting constantly until Kiorl had stormed off. Sathriel had roared after him, and Kiorl did not know if he wanted to go back.

Big decision that. Kiorl ran his finger through his messy electric blue hair, No one leaves the King of Hell.

Now Kiorl sat in the rec-room and fiddled with the stitching of his tunic. Everyone wanted the favour of the King, throwing it away was tantamount to treason and only his friendship with Nassau would protect him from painful death. The permanent kind. But the favour of the King of Hell, Lord of the Underworld had earnt him scars, fights, moments when he had feared the creature whose bed he shared and a reputation that now he was sick of. Kiorl knew he could have anyone he wanted, just throw the blanket of seduction and watch the mighty fall. Or wave his hips, like that poor portal guard, and see them come running. There was nothing wrong with playing, but at the end of an evening watching Jahke and Sitka slip away glowing with love, or Zai and Tobias’s soft bickering, was enough to turn his head. Even the triplets, strange as they were, had love in their own way.

If Nassau had wanted… Kiorl snarled at himself, his long tail cracking like a whip in his misplaced anger. It was no good to think about what might have been. Before, in the times before Mattias had come, when Nassau’s brother’s had still plagued Hell, he had been a common bed companion to both the Prince and his father. After Mattias… Nassau needed him, but he wanted someone long gone. The thought of filling in for Mattias did not make Kiorl happy.

Your problem is that you won’t admit what you want.

Kiorl growled at his inner voice. The vocal talents of what for a better word might be called his conscience sounded much too much like the Prince.

What I want, he snarled in his head, Is a distraction.

“Hi Kiorl.”

“Jahke…” the young demon looked way too happy as he settled onto one of the other sofa’s with his book, wearing nothing but a simple tie-waisted loin cloth, “You have that look that Zai wears when he’s feeling guilty about laying into Tobias too hard. What have you done?”

“Nothing,” despite his years as a demon, Jahke could still project his soft human innocence, “Oh, hey babe.”

Kiorl turned to see Shindae leading in Sitka, who was holding a leash in each hand. Attached to the leashes were a pair of boys, incredibly pretty, perfectly identical, and wearing the glazed expressions of the recently compulsed. Where Shindae had got the boys, Kiorl had no idea as the marble pale pair were lead over to him. The boys moved like marionettes, and it was easy to see that they had been compelled past the point of no return. There was no shock at their surroundings, the demons who watched them, and Kiorl growled in a murmur of appreciation as Sitka handed the leads over to him.

“A present for you.”

“Indeed,” Kiorl stood to examine the two boys. Compulsion made them pliant, and even without consciously using it, Kiorl knew that his seductive power leaked from him. Both pale and pretty boys were naked, sporting delicious erections and Kiorl growled softly and flicked his eyes downwards. One puppet fell to his knees, and his movements were slow, fine motor skills battling through the sluggish will of compliance to strip Kiorl of his tunic, narrow fingers wrapping shamelessly around his hardening cock. “Ahh…”

“Better?” Shindae looked deeply smug from his prone position on the sofa. Kiorl ignored him, grabbed the jaw of the boy who had remained standing and kissed him violently, ravaging his mouth before pressing the boy down to join his lust-drunk twin.

Together fingers worked at his crotch, wrapping around his cock and stroking, fondling at the furry sac beneath. Kiorl’s tail twitched, snapping back and forth like a whip and he hissed between his teeth as soft lips closed over the head of his long barbed erection. Both puppets lapped at him as though it was their last meal, hands clasping as his thighs as they shared, exchanging little half kissing and touches of tongue. The sight of the two pale creatures working on him was incredibly erotic, and for a moment every other worry Kiorl had was magically gone. He growled in delight.

Both boys were hard, their swollen member’s angry and red and all it took was a flick of the wrist for Kiorl to beckon over the panting and visibly aroused Jahke. The young demon smiled at his lover, kissed Sikta in a manner that had the older demon panting hard in seconds and slipped between the two pale humans to kiss Kiorl’s sharp toothed muzzle.

“Can I?” he asked excitedly, flicking his eyes between the two un-serviced erections, bobbing between the kneeling boys.

“Yes.” Kiorl struggled to get the word out, dark eyes wide and blown by lust as Jahke dropped between the two boys, curving his lithe little marble white body to take one of the puppets begging erection into his hot little pink mouth. The boy with his own lips wrapped around the head of Kiorl’s cock moaned in delight, then hissed as the hot pleasure was taken away again in order to service the other. In between begging mewls both boys licked and sucked at Kiorl as Jahke teased them endlessly.

The big black panther tugged on one leash, bringing the fractionally shorter of the two boys to his feet as he back away from them. Shindae took the other thin leather thong as Kiorl sat back, slumping in his mighty chair, his agile dark hands spreading open the boy whom Jahke was still suckling. The manoeuvring was all very slick as Kiorl plied the compelled boy with his fingers before bringing him to straddle his lap. The three way powers of Sitka’s compulsion, Kiorl’s seduction and Jahke’s clever, beautiful, hot, little mouth made him cry out so sweetly as he was penetrated, raw and fast as Kiorl dug short claws into his hips.

From the sofa, Sitka growled in approval of his lover as Jahke continued to swallow the boy down even as Kiorl was fucking him. The other boy was lead forwards, nearly panting, straining at the leash which Shindae held to get to the smooth white flesh of the pliant demon who presented to him. Compelled or not, the soft pink of Jahke’s rosebud arsehole was too much for anyone to resist. Jahke let out a muffled yelp of pleasure and surprise as he was penetrated and Kiorl growled at the sight of so many pretty bodies sucking and fucking for his pleasure. His claws laid open the shoulder of the boy he was screwing and Sitka was quick to his side to lick and lap at the fresh wound.

“They taste rather good.” The horned demon said, pouring extra compliance through his hand on the boy’s scalp, “Try it.”

Kiorl had no qualms about taking the advice of his friend, and drank deeply. The pretty marionette squealed in pain.

“Jahke?” The new demon pulled his blush pink lips from the puppet immediately, “Time for you to be doing something a bit more proactive I think. Stand up.”

Sitka caught on quickly, and grabbed the leashes of both of Kiorl’s presents, hauling the boy’s around until they both knelt between Kiorl’s legs, lapping with greedy mouths at his thick cock. The demon took the time to kiss his lover soundly, slipping his fingers into Jahke’s recently vacated arsehole. The pale demon vibrated and purred.

“Now, now Sitka. He’s supposed to be, ahhh…” Kiorl dug his claws into the arms rests of his chair. it had been a long time since he’s had a blowjob this good, “Helping me with my present.”

Sitka let his boy go and Jahke stepped forwards. It was obvious from the two upturned rears before him what he was supposed to be doing. Jahke rarely got the chance to fuck someone, but he passed from one boy to the other like a little hooved fucking machine, teeth set in his pink lower lip, delighted with his job. The two gifts mewled and whimpered as they were alternated fucked and ignored. Kiorl buried his cock deep in the throat of one boy, which didn’t really matter, and gripped his hair tight enough to loosen several strands as he came into the hot mouth. Jahke’s stimulations didn’t take much longer, and he was falling from one boy as Sitka held him tight, arms around his chest as he splattered himself with his own cum.

Shindae crossed his ankles with a self-satisfied grin.

“Do I not give the best fucking presents?”

“That you do.” Kiorl stood and gathered up the leashes in one hand. Both pale glassy-eyed boys still sported rather painful looking erections, “And I think I might go and finish having fun with them.”

*

He fucked each boy in turn until he’d come messily over him, having each ride him in the way that Nassau did when he needed him. He hadn’t cared for their injuries or the state he’d left them in, but when he was done, and the pale twins were no longer a good distraction, he had called Inai and asked the naga to take them away and dispose of them however he saw fit. Neither boy had a usable soul left anyway, not after that much compulsion.

He was tired, so he washed and lay in bed, smoothing his damp fire with one palm. Unfortunately his sort of consciousness that sort of sounded like Nassau had woken up again.

And exactly what did all of that accomplish?

It was a distraction, Kiorl had long since given up the circular argument that came with reasoning about answering himself, It was fun.

And yet, his inner voice mocked, You are still falling asleep alone.

Kiorl scowled and rolled onto his front, tail lashing the air again. Shindae was sleeping alone, and Inai too, unless the snake had decided to eat one now and one later. Jin-Ha always slept alone too. It wasn’t like he was the only one.

Only Jahke and Sitka could be that sickeningly in love. Zai is fun. Just Tobias is a killjoy. Kiorl pillowed himself on his folded arms, and thought about sleeping. It’s not just me.

But they are happy about that.

I’m fine! Kiorl snarled. Suddenly he wished he’d kept one of the boys to help him get to sleep. Their suckling mouth were so soft.

Yeah, The Nassau in his head mocked him openly. You’re fine. Keep telling yourself that.

This is sort of the end, at least for now.
Not everyone gets a happily ever after, and since demons live forever...
Copyright © 2013 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The end...really? But Kiorl needs to be happy! He doesn't deserve to be so sad! :(

Link to comment
On 07/27/2013 09:15 AM, said:
The end...really? But Kiorl needs to be happy! He doesn't deserve to be so sad! :(
the end for now. Demons live forever... Kiorl'll be back
Link to comment

He should have kept one like he said...i don't want to leave the demons they are soooo entertaining lol.

Link to comment

Sasha,

 

I absolutely love these stories!! They are just they right amount f depraved,m and still manage a little melancholy. And you have somehow managed to make us sympathetic towards a lonely demon....I love it!!

Link to comment
On 07/27/2013 01:29 PM, jkeele777 said:
Sasha,

 

I absolutely love these stories!! They are just they right amount f depraved,m and still manage a little melancholy. And you have somehow managed to make us sympathetic towards a lonely demon....I love it!!

hey thanks!

i think all our moral compasses are a bit off now

Link to comment

So far I have to say that Kioral is my favorite out of all the demon characters you have presented so far. I'm trusting in your response to Myiege that he will be back and that we'll find him happy sated with a mate.

Link to comment
On 08/09/2013 11:14 AM, CW Prince said:
So far I have to say that Kioral is my favorite out of all the demon characters you have presented so far. I'm trusting in your response to Myiege that he will be back and that we'll find him happy sated with a mate.
Kiorl? Sated? i wonder if this could ever happen. we'll see.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..