Jump to content
    shatterheart
  • Author
  • 4,435 Words
  • 1,451 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Black Heart Inertia - 1. Chapter 1: New Comers

This chapter contains sex between two minors. Even though they aren't using one doesn't mean you shouldn't.
Chapter One: New Comers
I knew I was dreaming. I could just tell. I was in the middle of my school’s gym floor surrounded by a crowd of people I knew. They were cheering for me, for me to win. I just smiled and waved as if I just won an Emmy or Grammy. They were so happy so excited about this match.

I began to wonder in the back of my mind what was going on until I saw a referee stepping out of the crowd with his whistle and vertical striped shirt. I soon realized that I was in a wrestling match since I was in one of those jumpsuit things, but whom was I wrestling?

The ref called out my opponent and my jaw hit the floor. He was gorgeous in anyway you think about it. He was tall like a basketball player, reaching at least 6’3” with short blonde hair. He had a strong jaw line with a straight nose; is skin was olive tone, giving off that Italian vibe. His body was cut in ways I never knew a person could be. His shoulders were wide, his chest was strong, and his abs flexed with each movement. But when my eyes landed on his dick and my knees went weak. It was completely hard and slapping his taut stomach with a set of balls that could unload a scary amount of cum. He realized what I saw and smiled.

My brain finally started working on how I was supposed to take him down. I was only 5’9” around 145 lbs of lithe muscles from years of gymnastics and swimming tournaments. I was built like a runner not a Greco-Roman wrestler like him.

The ref blew his whistle and the guy and I met in the middle. “Alright, I want a good clean fuck.” I did a double take looking between the ref and the guy. “Eric, you’re the top and Chance, you’re the bottom.” The ref said plainly, as if I was supposed to be fine with a random man fucking me. I wanted to object but it seemed that I wasn’t in control of my body anymore.

The ref put me in the starting position, on my hand and knees with my face facing the crowd. My body shook with excitement while my brain was raked with fear. The guy settled behind me and rested his hands on my hips. “It’ll be great, just relax.” He whispered and kissed my neck.

He plunged right into me without any effort and a groan escaped my lips. It burned like hell but I didn’t care and I started pushing against his dick. He only smiled as he started to fuck me with slow, antagonizing strokes as I begged for more. I felt crazy in my head, I wanted to kick him off me but I couldn’t because my body wanted him.

“Please, fuck me harder.” I mewed like a bitch in heat. My head and upper chest was flat on the mat while my hips rolled to meet his to get more of him in me.

He put his hand on my hip and said, “You sure?”

“Yes.”

He smiled again, lighting the room and pulled me up by my hair. And he started fucking me, rough. His dick hitting my prostate with every stroke as he told me how long he had been waiting to fuck my sweet little ass. He said it was so perfect, so tight and hot like it was made just for him. He put his hands next to mine making his chest touch my back but he lost no momentum with his fucking. It got better as I heard our skin smacking against each other’s and his sucking deliriously on my neck. I went to jack my dick but he smacked my hand away and grabbed it himself.

“Harder, Eric, fuck me harder!” I screamed, “Please!”

He flipped me over without taking his dick out. His eyes were a perfect storm of gray and blue. Sweat was beginning to pour out of our bodies as we grinded and grunted like animals. I could see the passion travel to his lips and he lowered his head and captured my lips. The kiss was burning with an almost insatiable hunger as his tongue fought mine. I whined in his mouth when I felt his hand leave my aching penis. I whined out aloud and begged him with my eyes to stroke me again.

He flashed that gorgeous smile again and whispered, “You want to cum?” I nodded furiously. “I’ll let you cum if you release it. Release the Black Heart.”

All too fast my lust covered brain began to function. “What?”

He slammed into me, hitting my prostate but I didn’t feel it. “Release the Black Heart!”

The gym suddenly became darker with light shining only on Eric and me. The air above my head ripped into pieces of nothingness as it showed me a boy. I couldn’t see what he looked like but I could see his eyes. They were a furious color of red that made me shiver hard. At first, I thought he was going to attack me but he couldn’t. He was bound, wrapped, and suspended in a series of chains.

He smiled at me, his voice so soothing, “Yes, Chance. Release me.” Eric agreed by fucking me harder. “Release me, please. I’m so tired of being lonely and locked up, please. I promise to be good.” But he was lying, I didn’t know how I knew but I did, he just looked and sounded completely evil.

He saw the thoughts on my face and lost the nice tone. “Release me or I shall tear you heart out through your throat.”

I was too afraid and I screamed, waking myself up in the process. When my eyes finally focused, I found I was completely alone in my room. No Eric or creepy red-eyed boy. I decided to get up and start getting ready for school.

* * *

Eric jumped up in fury as the others stared at him, wondering if he got the boy.

A wiry guy stepped to him around the age of twenty-two with features of a Middle Easterner with his tan olive skin, dark hair and eyes. “Did you succeed?”

“I almost had him.” He said as he hopped off the silver table. “I had him. I was fucking that little bitch so good he would’ve killed his own father if I asked.”

“But?” The man said for him.

“But when I mentioned the Black Heart his mind shut off all pleasure sensors. Then Black Heart appeared from its little prison and asked him to let it out but he just screamed and kicked me out!” He slammed his fist on the table, denting it. “Valerie is going to kill me. It took us months to finally track him down and get into his head and now I completely blew it!”

The man raised an eyebrow, “Did you try to get back into his head?”

Eric looked at him like he was stupid. “You think this is the first Mind Rapier I’ve done? Of course I tried but he wasn’t asleep and I couldn’t make him go back asleep.”

“Did you at least find out where he lives?”

“I did that first. He lives in Fall Oak, Colorado.”

“Hm.” The man said rubbing his chin. “I never thought the Doctor would return there. We’ll send Nico; maybe it was wrong to send you in the first place.” Eric looked at him puzzled. “The boy prefers brunettes, you told me yourself.”

“Fine, send Nico.”

* * *

I was surprised when I found Dad actually awake and sipping coffee. My dad was nowhere near a morning person but if he’s wake at this hour then he has some major work to catch up on. My dad was the ultimate procrastinator. Having somewhere around 34 degrees in everything from Pediatrician to scientist trying to recreate the Big Bang, in each one though he nearly failed though because he didn’t want to do the homework. No matter what he would wait until the very last day, then he would drop off all the homework, research papers, and thesis; along with his assessment of the class and whether he would recommend it to other people.

I dropped my backpack off at the table, “Morning, Dad.”

“Hey, Risk.” He called me by my childhood nickname.

I grabbed the cereal and the milk and sat down. “So, what homework have you yet to finish, now?” I asked bluntly.

He mocked applaud with his eyes. “To have you know Mr. I-Know-Everything, the Dean from the college called and offered me a job as the Head of the Science department.”

“That’s gre-wait a minute, didn’t you call that guy ‘An idiot who couldn’t teach a monkey to throw shit?’ ”

He narrowed his eyes at me. “You have to remember everything don’t you? But yes I did, and he offered me the job and I accepted.”

“You must be getting something out of this. But congratulations.”

We talked for a little bit until he asked me if I had a bad dream. It must’ve been written on my face, Dad could always tell when I was having nightmares, or erotic ones.

“Well, it was kinda both. The guy and I were, you know, and then in the middle of it, he tells me to ‘Release the Black Heart’.” I didn’t get a response from Dad. “Do you know what that is? I checked the internet but nothing came up.”

Dad shook his head and drank the rest of his coffee. “Nope, so did you?”

“No, I saw this portal thing open up and this guy was in it. He was completely chained up with these demon red eyes and kept saying ‘Release me.’ But I screamed and woke up.”

Dad nodded like he had just had an interview with a crazy person. “Huh, well, I don’t know what to say about that.”

I was about to say something when my eyes looked on to the clock. “Damn, I’m late, sorry I gotta go.”

* * *

Henry watched his son rush out the house before he raced for his cell phone. The automated service picked up and he said a password.

“This is Colonel Sonet, is there a problem Dr. Shatterheart?”

Henry tried to control the panic in his voice. “Colonel, someone tried a Mind Rapier on Chance to get him to unleash the Black Heart.

She took in a deep breath, taking to think of plans. “Did they succeed?”

“No, he woke up when he saw the Black Heart.”

“Good, good, I’m sending Sgt. Valens through your Looking Glass. He’ll keep Chance safe.”

Henry’s breathing relaxed a bit. “Thank you, Colonel.” He hung up as the giant mirror in the den began to ripple. “Sgt. Valens.”

The boy smiled, “It’s an honor to see you again Dr. Shatterheart.”

* * *
“Oh My God.” Sam sung. I turned around to see what she was talking about and my jaw hit the floor. We all stared at the sight before us. It was guy, an unbelievably hot guy. He had to be new because beauty like that couldn’t have gone unnoticed. He was somewhere around 6’3” with glossy medium length hay colored hair. He had an almost childish face with a cute button nose and full lips. His body had to be killer; it was that of a Quarterback or running back. He wore a simple light blue polo shirt that hugged his muscular arms and khakis that had a very promising bulge in the front. This man was the very sense of the word Abercrombie Hot.

I’m not saying I’m ugly; actually, I’m good looking in a strange way. My parents weren’t very tall people so I tapped out at 5’9” with snow-white hair and random black streaks. None of my doctors understood why but only the hair on my head was like that. I guess my skin tone could be best described as a medium brown but I didn’t inherit my mother’s brown eyes or my father’s dark brown eyes. Mine were the color of glaciers. I am a fit person if I so say so myself. Gymnastics and swimming had toned my body in a way that most gay guys strived for.

“Chance?” Sam asked, snapping her fingers in front of my face. “Hello, pay attention.”

I shook myself, “Sorry.”

“No problem. I wonder who he is.”

“Well, all I can tell you is that there’s so going to be a fight to be this guy’s tour guide.” I looked around to see who else was staring besides the girls. My eyes, of course, led me to Sebastian almost sticking his tongue and panting like a dog. He was my ex-boyfriend who dumped me because his mind was gay but his body wasn’t. Yeah, that’s exactly what he said.

Sam leaned on the lockers as I got my stuff out. “Well, lookie who’s staring like a bitch in heat, Sebastian.” Sam has had a major distaste for Sebastian since he broke up with me. The bad part is we all share the same friends. “Oh my god, he’s coming over here!”

“Sebastian?”

From the look she gave me, she was about to bitch slap me with some baby powder. “No, you dumbass, the demi-god.”

I turned around in enough time to see he was ten feet from me still smiling that smile that you only see in movies.

He walked up to us and said in a deep rich voice, “Um, could you tell me where room 213 is?”

Sam had to kick me to get me to respond. “Oh yeah, it’s upstairs, I can show you,”

He smiled again, “That would great.”

“As a matter of fact, let me see your schedule.” He handed it over and I almost jumped for joy but I kept my voice calm. “Oh, we have all the same classes.”

“Really, that’s cool.” He said simply. He smiled again, and stuck his hand out. “By the way, I’m Blake Valens.”

His grip was firm and warm, just how I like my men. “Nice to meet you. I’m Chance Shatterheart.”

His eyebrows raised at the sound of my name, “Shattered any hearts lately.”

Yes, it was a lame joke but I laughed like it was the funniest thing in the world and so did he. “Yeah, I get that a lot.” Sam kicked me again. “Ow-I mean, and this is my good friend, Samantha Coolidge but we just call her Sam.”

“Nice to meet you too.” His words made Sam’s knees knock.

She just smiled like a buffoon. “Yeah,” But her little dream was shattered by the bell. “Oh, shoot, I have to get going. My homeroom is on the other side of the school.” She turned and winked at me. “See you during 3rd.”

“Bye.”

“Nice meeting you.”

I turned back to him and said, “You ready for your first day at Clous High?” He nodded.

* * *

Sam smiled at Chance as she watched him and Blake talk while they were in the lunch line, it was nice to see Chance animated when a new person was around. He had been different after Balmier Lake; he had become more docile and fearful. All his likes and dislikes were different. He changed sports, avoiding all that had physical contact, and sprang towards gymnastics, swimming, and tennis. But it was nice to see him animated outside of her.

“So who is he?”

Sam turned to Sebastian, “Ugh, don’t you have a lunch with that emo girl-thing?” She retorted.

“At least I’m getting some.” He retorted.

“Ooooh, that’s such a good comeback.” She snorted.

* * *

Before Blake and I could make it to the table, I saw Sebastian sitting next to a very aggravated Sam. But of course he would be there when there’s a new hot guy in school. He stood up when we reached the table and offered his hand. “Hi, I’m Sebastian. Welcome to Clous High.” I wanted to kill the smug bastard.

Blake being the nice, new, hot guy; he shook his hand and smiled, “Good to meet you, I’m Blake.”

Sam caught my look and mouthed ‘I’m sorry.’ But I just shook my head. Sebastian was my ex-best friend who took all of my other friends except for Sammy. I knew she missed them because we, or rather they, all grew up together but she stayed with me for no reason.

Sometimes I would catch her staring over at our old table, thinking about the old times when we would just talk about crazy things but soon realize that it wouldn’t happen as long as Sebastian was there. It wasn’t fair to her, I separated them when I only meant to separate myself but Sam was too nice to let me suffer alone.

“So where are you from?” Great, he wasn’t going to shut up.

“I just moved here from Chicago. My mom just got a job here at the University.”

Sam and I waited for them to stop talking but yet again Sebastian being the type of person he is, they’ll talk the whole lunch away.

Sam rolled her eyes probably thinking the same thing. “So, for Voice, what is Mr. Calvin making us do today?” She asked.

“Well, I heard from Kelly that all the chorus singers have to do solos today because we got like 5 new people.” She whined. Sam and I were both chorus singers. “I know it’s a waste because they’re probably not going to make it. But there’s an up.”

“An up to what?” Blake asked. Apparently, he was listening.

“Oh, Chance and I were just talking about music class. We got some new people who want to try out so he has to hear everyone sing to know who he’s going to keep or kick out. And this’ll take about 3 days and everyone will forget the new song we’re learning which he’ll get pissed that we don’t remember the words.”

“So, what’s the up?” Blake repeated,

“Oh, well we get to pick our own song. I picked ‘Brick by Boring Brick’.”

Sam stared daggers at me, “I hate you. I guess I’ll go with ‘Ignorance’.”

“He doesn’t like when two people pick the same band.”

She groaned again, “Fine, I’ll go with ‘Dangerous and Moving’.”

“Has T.a.t.U even made a new album?” I asked, taking another bite of my sandwich.

“I don’t think so.”

“Do I have to sing?” Blake interrupted,

Sam and I both looked at him. “Are you a singer?”

“No, I play drums.”

I smiled at him; I really hope he’s not this stupid. “No, you just have to try out to get a chair.” I looked to Sam with my lips in a tight line then back at Blake talking to Sebastian.

Lunch became uneventful and Sam and I left. Sebastian refused to leave even when that emo thing came looking for him. I wanted to pat her on the shoulder and tell her he found a new shiny toy to play with but I didn’t. I don’t have a problem with her, it’s just that I hate when people say someone’s hot when they’re not. I understand if you become attracted to an ugly person because of how they act or they have this awesome quality but still don’t call them beautiful not when you were calling them ugly five minutes ago.

“Hey!” Someone called out to us as we walked towards the Music room. “Dude, you just left me there.” It was Blake.

I shrugged my shoulders, “Oh, dude, I totally forgot, Sorry. But you shouldn’t worry, Sebastian’s in Music too.” I regretted the tone that came with the words. I had already signed him off as a friend of Sebastian’s now. I know it’s childish but hey, I’m in High School, there’s plenty more guys I can ogle. “Come on, before we’re late.” I said to him.

Sam waited ‘til we reached the Music room and Blake went to stand near the drums. “That was a bit harsh.”

I sighed, “Yeah, I know. I didn’t want it to come out like that but it did. Besides, he’s Sebastian’s friend now.”

Sam looked at me with a shocked look. “Okay, I understand that you hate Sebastian and I do too. But the boy can make whoever he wants his friends, you’re not his boyfriend.”

“Look, you don’t have to give me a speech about it. I already feel bad about enough, but I can’t fix it now.” I said, looking over by Blake. She was right I was an ass. Now, I had to think of how I was supposed to fix it.

Mr. Calvin walked in; all smiles, meaning he probably just finished destroying a kid’s dream of being a singer. “Hello, class.” He spoke like he was on a great high. “As you have probably heard from your peers, I’m making the chorus singers do solos to see how much you’ve improved.”

I wanted to kill myself when Mr. Calvin looked over at my little group. We were mostly the back-up group since no one of us felt comfortable as a solo singer. I just never could handle how people would stare at me while I was singing, which made me overly conscious of the situation and I would mess up. And Mr. Calvin loved doing that to us because we weren’t all the other attention whores in the class.

“But before we start, I would like to address our two new students.” He said, motioning for them to stand up. “Tell us your name, where you came from, and what instrument you want to play?”

Blake stood up with his great shiny smile, “Uh, Hi, I’m Blake Valens. I’m from Chicago and I would like to play the drums.”

Mr. Calvin nodded, “How many years of practice do you have?”

“5 years.”

“Good, you’ll have to come in before school tomorrow to try out.”

“Yes sir.” Blake would probably get it because we really didn’t have a drummer.

“Next.” He nodded to the guy standing in the back.

Now, even though Blake was extremely good looking in his All American Boy ways but this one was the stuff gay fantasies and unwanted pregnancies were made of. He was of Spanish descent with almost midnight black hair. You could tell by the way he carried himself he knew how good looking he was. His t-shirt stretched tightly on his wide chest and stopped short, showing a little of his tan skin. His jeans rested lower on his waist than normal, showing a logo I wasn’t familiar with. Even from a distance, I could see his eyes. They were the deep somewhat brown that made you stop whatever you were doing to return the gaze.

He smiled and dimples came from his cheeks, “I’m Nico Sky. I’m from Bentonville, Arkansas. I play the violin.”

Mr. Calvin’s head almost snapped when he looked at me. “How many years of practice do you have?”

"I've been playing since I was eight."

He whistled at that. “Well, Mr. Shatterheart, it seems that you have competition. You and Mr. Shatterheart will have to try out together, but enough with the pleasantries.” He rubbed his hands together as if he was some Medieval King about to have feast. “Let’s begin. Colin Hawking, you’ll be the first.”

That‘s how it went. Mr. Calvin actually cut in while people were singing and threw them out in mid-song. At this rate, everyone was getting nervous then he kicked Paris out because she went too high and her voice cracked. However, there was one person I wasn’t worried about, Samantha. She was a great singer but she couldn’t handle crowds very well. She had to close her eyes to actually sing but she made it without a single mistake.

“Very good Miss. Coolidge.” His eyes scanned the room and locked with my glacier ones. “Mr. Shatterheart, your turn.” I wanted to throw up when he said my name. “What are you trying out for?”

“Baritone/Bass.” I said as my legs wobbled as I tried to walk to the front of the room.

“What song?”

“Brick by Boring Brick by Paramore.”

“No, you’re not. Did you actually think I would allow you to sing a song that doesn’t require skill?” He asked with a cocked eyebrow that I wanted to fix with my fist. “Give me your I-pod.”

Our music room was basically state of the art. Everyone had their own digital music sheet so you wouldn’t have to try to change the pages while trying to maintain the note. And it could also link up to the internet or any music layer with a USB port and download the music from there with the lyrics.

“Hm, How about ‘Gravity’?”’He mused.

“No.”

“Perfect Enemy?” I shook my head. “Tears, no? Okay then, you’ll sing ‘Ring A Bell’.”

In truth, I loved that song. I first heard it on a game and using the greatest power for music research, YouTube, I found out that Bonnie Pink, a Japanese singer, had made it and I loved it. I just hate singing in front of people. When I finally came to, the music was starting and Mr. Calvin was waiting.

Before I could get a note out the bell rung, “Oh, thank God.” I almost sung out. “Sorry, Mr. Calvin.” And waited outside for Blake.

He came a few seconds later. His eyes hit mine immediately. Their color was hard to describe. It would fall under the classification of Hazel but they seemed to trap green, brown, purple, and red in an almost faded warm hue. I could just stare and wonder for hours. But our moment was shattered by a person breaking the line of sight.

He walked up to me, slowly. His eyes were questioning mine. “Come on.” I said before he could say anything.

“Wait.” He said, grabbing me by the arm. “Did I piss you off or something?”

“What do you mean?” He just looked at me. He wasn’t going to let it slide. “I’m sorry, it’s just that Sebastian and I have bad blood between us. It’s sort of a long and aggravating story.”

He nodded understandingly, “So should I watch out for him?”

“We need to get to class. “ I said, pulling him along until he understood to move before we were late. “Um, Sebastian’s not a completely bad person. He’s funny, and all the good stuff. It’s just that he did something to me on a personal level that I haven’t been able to let go yet but he’s a really cool guy.”I admitted.

We made it to our last class by only seconds. The teacher looked at us with an annoyed look as she scratched our names off the absent slip. For the next week, Blake would shadow me until he got the swing of things and even if he wasn’t going to be my friend afterwards I would enjoy every minute of it.

Chapter 2: Ghost. Chance sees something that he wasn't suppose to.
This story and all its characters and places are property of the author, me, shatterheart. it you would like to use something just ask.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..