Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
**Content Warning**
This story contains mature content and descriptions of explicit sexual acts.

Over the Cliff - Prologue. Prologue

As the iconic “Ta-Dum” sounded on the streaming service, Cliff absently opened the lock screen on his phone. He hesitated momentarily, his focus strayed to the television screen where they were recapping the most recent shenanigans of Grace and Frankie. He continued to listen, but his head turned left, then right, scanning the hallway and the front door. He was alone. His heart thudded slightly faster in his chest as he flicked past a few screens and found the app for which he was looking.

Several small boxes appeared on the screen displaying a myriad of muscular torsos, half naked men, close up shots of underwear, standard smiling selfies, aloof above-it-all attitudes, and some (like Cliff’s) were just empty boxes. They were all labeled various things such as top4btm; [heart]ass; cpl[eyes]4third; [eyes]4[head]; ne1serious?; tom; chuck; 420friendly DL fun; will block you; over it; [fist]me; bored…etc. Cliff’s eyes darted down past it all to the red number three printed over the text box. His heart rumbled faster as he saw the new messages and he absently licked his lips as he pressed the icon. Two open conversations appeared in the window and Cliff selected the one marked chub4fun.

“Sorry I missed you”

“Work has been crazy”

Cliff felt a bit of disappointment as he realized there was no green circle indicating that chub4fun was online. He hesitated a moment and then replied.

“No worries”

Cliff left that conversation and selected the other labeled BWC 7. The close-up image of a huge, engorged shaft populated the text box. Beneath the neatly trimmed pubic hair was revealed a slightly pudgy fold of skin over the thick base. The shaft itself tapered significantly and ended in a slightly flared but still conical head. Cliff’s increased heart rate allowed blood to flow to his groin and his pants began to tighten slightly as he enlarged the image on his device. His hand trailed down over his smooth stomach and Cliff absently felt his growing erection.

Cliff considered then began typing a reply.

“That dick is…”

“Hey, babe,” Mckenzie suddenly spoke and Cliff nearly threw his phone. Cliff’s girlfriend of three years leaned in the opening to the hallway with a slight smirk on her face.

“What ya watching?”

“Um…” Cliff swallowed hard as his thumb closed the open app, “Grace and Frankie.”

“Yea,” she exaggerated an eye roll as she moved toward him, “That’s why you were looking at your phone and grabbing yourself.”

Cliff flushed as she straddled him on the couch and pressed herself against his bulge. She leaned down flirtatiously and kissed him. After, Cliff let out a shuttering breath which was the result of a sudden lightheaded feeling and the rush of adrenaline.

“Somebody is happy to see me,” Mckenzie whispered, mistaking Cliff’s fear for excitement. Then they proceeded to make out. Cliff felt her light brown hair tickle his neck as it cascaded down around her face as she leaned forward. She pulled off his shirt and felt his creamy skin. He was not super strong, but his chest muscles were firm and defined. His stomach was flat and mostly hairless, and his muscular arms wrapped easily around her as he gently felt her left breast. She moaned at his touch and kissed him again.

“Isn’t your dad due home soon?” Cliff managed in between kisses.

“We’ve got time.”

“But, why risk it?”

“I want to make you feel good.”

“We better get dressed,” Cliff urged.

Mckenzie was now clearly annoyed and stopped kissing him.

“Really, Cliff?”

“I’m sorry,” he apologized, “I really would like to, but maybe not right now.”

Suddenly frozen in fear, Cliff followed Mckenzie’s gaze to his phone which was sitting on the couch. Would she open the phone? Would she see the app and the pictures? Cliff felt his throat closing and his heart racing, but Mckenzie simply checked the time on the lock screen.

“I guess you’re right,” she sighed, “We don’t have much time.”

She gave Cliff one last kiss, then getting off the couch threw his shirt at him.

“You going to help me make dinner?” she asked.

“Your dad isn’t bringing anything home?”

“Unfortunately, no.”

Cliff switched off the TV, stuck his phone deep down in his pocket and moved to help Mckenzie in the kitchen. The whole while, thoughts of BWC 7 still filled his mind and he couldn’t shake them no matter how hard he tried.

Copyright © 2023 TeamStilinski; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
Thank you for reading! I appreciate any feedback whether it be comments, suggestions, or just a quick emote.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hmm, interesting beginning. I like it, and look forward to more. Nice descriptions and verbal interaction as well. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..