Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,070 Words
  • 795 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Buzzard's - 3. Chapter 3: Kicked In The Libido

What? Don't expect me to know.

Buzzard's

Chapter Three: Kicked in the Libido

Arrow watched Jett turn and leave. Don’t even think it. So what if it is glorious. So what if your eyes were glued to it as you climbed the stairs. So what if you where following the kid earlier because of it. That butt saved the kid’s life, but you are not going to tell him that.

This is a great deck. It must be twelve feet wide. He quickly measured it using his footsteps. More like fourteen feet. And it had to be twenty, no twenty five feet long. Wow. He looked up, the deck above had to be twelve feet up, and it had a water guard system.. The view from the railing was totally unexpected. The building must sit on a high spot because he had a clear view. First was the parking lot, then a one way ally, then the backyards of some very old looking houses. But across from the houses was the park. Exposition Park. Everyone called it Expo Park now. The trees stretched to the horizon. Nice. He had been running there most mornings. And the park was were he first spotted the kid with his dog. So his name is Jett. But he was still a kid. Must be a rich kid to own this building.

Arrow turned around and looked at the back of the building. It was old brick with granite stone accents around the windows. There were two windows but they were huge. One on each side and in the center were french doors. Arrow used the key and entered. “What the fuck?” It was a kitchen. But what a kitchen. Well the actual kitchen was about a third of the space, the rest was open and at the far end was a fireplace. Arrow was still standing at the door. He looked up at the high ceiling. It was crisscrossed with giant beams. He looked down at the floor. Pine planks at least fourteen inches wide, polished, but you could see the age of them. “Damn, I’m afraid to look at the rest of it.” But he did.

Down by the fireplace was a long hall. On the right were doors. The first was a bathroom, fancy. The next was a coat closet. The next, a bedroom and surprise it had a window, he didn‘t expect that because these old buildings usually only had windows in front and in back. And it was a large round window and there was a nice size closet. Not bad, he could sleep here easy. The rest of the hall was bare wall.

Arrow walked into the front room. He couldn’t believe it. What thirty foot square? The front wall was all windows. Wall to wall, floor to ceiling windows. That was what it felt like any way. But there was a little wall space between each window. There were six of them. And each one had plantation shutters on the bottom half. On the opposite wall was obviously the front door, it was recessed into a small alcove. And another set of french doors which led into the master bedroom. “Brilliant. Man.” The master bath didn’t have a bathtub, but it had the biggest damn shower Arrow had ever seen outside of a locker room. And fancy. The whole place was unreal.

Arrow returned to the kitchen and said out loud, “It must be outrageously expensive.”

“Well, for an apartment of this size and quality, not to mention location, it is very reasonable.” Jett stepped thru the kitchen door.

“It is an amazing place and definitely the only place I have found worth thinking seriously about. Would you have any objections to a corporate lease? The company I’m working for promised me my place of choice, within reason of course. Could I have a copy of the paperwork involved for them to look over?”

*******************************************************************

Jett sat outside Buzzard’s stunned. Not because the shop had to stay open until nine o’clock, that happened frequently. It was his new, well maybe new, tenant. He was a soccer player from Ireland. A famous soccer player. So the internet said. He was in the US because he had signed on with the Mustangs. The Mustangs needed a kicker.

What for, thought Jett, don’t mustangs kick like hell anyway? He hated football. Had hated it since he was seven. Hated it because it was the beginning of it all. Football and his first Sissy experience. His father was a big football fan. Had been all his life. When Jett was seven his father had signed Jett up for Little League Football. Jett was excited about it. Then came the first official practice. Little boys were running everywhere trying to follow the instructions of the coaches. One of the coaches came to Jett and told him it was time to try some blocking. Jett found himself facing four larger boys. The coach blew his whistle. And Jett was pushed hard by one boy after another. Each yelling. “Go home Sissy.” Jett was pushed all the way off the practice field. The coach ignored it all. Especially the tears on Jett’s face. Jett hated football and football players.

******************************************************************

“So, did you rent the apartment?” Judy sat down next to Jett and wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss. Now what, she thought to herself. She knew Jett so well. And she loved him. Maybe one day, if her own man never showed up, she would ask Jett to have a baby with her. She wasn’t going to let it all pass by. But she would wait until she was thirty. But no longer.

“This time it is a little more complicated. A corporate lease. Might be a week before we know for sure. But we did get a deposit. The guy who is interested is a football player for the Mustangs.”

Judy knew how Jett felt about football. “Why did you accept the offer and deposit?” This was touchy ground even for Judy. Jett had such conflicting views about sports. On one hand he hated them all and yet if you ever saw Jett nude, and she had many times, you would swear he was a jock of some kind. A body like his didn’t just happen.

“I couldn’t help myself.” I’m being set up by my own will. I’m screwing myself this time.

So, write your own story.

<br />Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in early 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/20/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br /><br /><br /><br />
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..