Jump to content
    Toast
  • Author
  • 1,069 Words
  • 649 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Creeper - 2. Chapter 2: The Fruits of Prophecy

I'm not myself.

CREEPER

Chapter Two: The Fruits of Prophecy

The Land of Prophecy lay in a Sea of Mystery upon a World of Possibility called Temple.

~*~

Creeper did not look up, he knew who had entered the room. It was his mistress. Lady Garnette. This moment was not real. This was pain that hurt. There was no comfort in the pain, no release from the sorrow. The Watcher was alert. The Schemer planned. The Warrior stood guard. The Others stood ready. All of Creeper’s reflections were present and waiting for Creeper to breathe again. For so great was Creeper’s lost that he had instinctually stopped his existence. A dead Creeper sat holding a dead Prince. Waiting. Waiting for the crossing. Creeper would go with his Prince.

“BUG. BUG. BUG.” Creeper ignored the call.

“BUG. BUG. BUG!” Lady Garnette called again.

“Creeper…” What? A different call, a different voice. It couldn’t be. Creeper awoke from death.

“Creeper?” What? Where is that coming from? Creeper returned to life.

“Creeper? Is that you? You have grown up. But I still recognize you.” Creeper looked then, he could do nothing but. There could be no resisting that call. “Iggy? Is that you?” Creeper stood and looked to his right and to his left. His reflections stood in every facet of his mind, all but for one. In this facet stood Iggy, His Prince. “Iggy, you are dead. How are you here?”

“But… Creeper, how can it be you? It has been so many years. What happened? Where am I? And I am not dead! Don‘t be silly. This is not a game like before.” But Iggy was smiling wide like in days gone by.

“You are in my mind I think.” Creeper ventured and Iggy stepped forward and came thru the facet. Creeper had lost his mind in more ways than one.

~*~

“BUG! Snap out of it! You are not dead. Prince Isaac is not dead. You can not pass over. Neither of you can now. The first part of the prophecy has unfolded. Bug you must get up and get dressed now. Humphrey is on his way with the Prince’s breakfast tray. You must get up now!” Lady Garnette closed her eyes and swung her arm with deadly force and aim. She didn’t mind violence, she just couldn’t look at it. After a loud whack and a stinging palm, Lady Garnette opened her eyes to meet the piercing stare of two matched souls.

Creeper attempted to speak, to shout his protest. But a different voice filled his mouth. Prince Isaac’s voice. Cold and commanding. “Lady Garnette, I do hope you have a good explanation.”

“Yes, your Highness. You were having one of your spells. A severe one, I am sorry to say. I rushed here as fast as I could. I found you having convulsions. I struck you to bring you around. Please accept my apology. Perhaps you should spend this day in bed.” That would begin the old argument and distract the Prince even more.

“NO! I will not spend a single day in bed.” Prince Isaac suddenly realized his state of undress. And his unwashed condition. His cum. Never had he see so much of it. His embarrassment colored him head to toe. Prince Isaac was caught in flagrante delicto.

“Very well your Highness, I will leave you to wash and dress. Do not worry about the spell, you are fine now.” Lady Garnette smiled, curtsied and departed. She was both relieved and disturbed. Behind her walked the invisible corpse of Prince Isaac. Lady Garnette did not mind raising a dead body or two. Cloaking was a simple spell. This one would be put to earth with all honor. She had more than enough zombies as it was. So much to do today.

~*~

Creeper found himself alone. Iggy had vanished. Alone and conscious in his mind but not in his body. Except for his many reflections, he was alone in his own mind. What was going on? He looked to each of his identities. Each a mindset. Each one a single focus of perfection. Which one should he turn to. Which self would best understand what is going on? “Schemer speak.” Creeper commanded.

“HaHaHaHa! So you need my help. It is so funny. It is such a riddle and yet it is so very obvious. HaHaHaHa!” Schemer was always way too smug with himself.

“Oh, well then I don’t need your help then if it is so obvious.” Scholar can tell me.

“NO! I am the only one who sees! I am the only one who knows you are possessed.” Woops done it again Schemer pouted.

~*~

Prince Isaac ate everything on his breakfast tray and asked Humphrey for more. Needless to say, Humphrey was flabbergasted and nothing phased Humphrey. And when the Prince insisted on his riding habit for that morning, Humphrey insisted on informing his Mother, Her Majesty.

Prince Isaac felt great. It had been days since he felt this good. No it had been longer than that. “Mother, I don’t think I have ever felt this wonderful. It is like I am flying in a dream or running full out without exhaustion, which I have never done or known. I am not tired. Not one bit. What does this mean? I want to go riding. Mother, I am going riding. Mother, why are you crying? What is wrong?”

A barren land. A dying land. A dead land.

Twins, unnatural though they be. Twins.

But not twins. Split apart and dying together.

One takes root, a weakling sprout.

~*~

Prince Isaac found himself running toward the stables. Never had he run to the stables. His Mother had simply hugged him tight and waved him away, crying all the time. He was torn until she insisted she was crying from happiness. And he told himself over and over he should stop and sit down and think this thru, but he just couldn’t. He was in glory. Absolute Glory!

Suddenly, Isaac came to a abrupt halt. Lannie was coming up the path leading his mare Daisy. Oh no. What now. The Prince slumped against a tree. He was breathing hard. His heart was beating fast. It was all too good to last. It was only fate giving him a false tease. He felt tears coursing down his cheeks. Of course it was too good to be true.

A World of Possibilities

Copyright © Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original art, characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.<br /><br />This story was originally written in 2010.<br /><br />Transfer to new system on: 12/17/2010<br /><br />© Copyright 2010 by Bugeye. All Rights Reserved.<br /><br />
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..