Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Discoveries - 7. Chapter 7

Part II Discoveries


Chapter 7 Spending The Night Part II


I tossed the soiled paper towels in the kitchen trash and came back to stare at Jesse, who was now dozing peacefully. His beautiful face took on even more angelic characteristics as he relaxed in sleep, and I wanted nothing more than to press my lips to his as if it was to be our very first kiss.

Reluctantly, I decided not to wake him up. I felt uncomfortably hot, sweaty and sticky, soiled by our wildly playful and passionate encounters. I decided to take advantage of Jesse’s little siesta, and grab myself a quick shower. I went back to Jesse’s bedroom and stripped off my jeans and T-shirt. Jesse’s discarded sneakers and crumpled socks lay next to me on the floor by his bed. I couldn’t resist picking up one of his white cotton crew socks, and holding it to my nose. The combined fragrance of Jesse’s sweaty feet and his own sweet and distinctive smell, which I had grown so fond of in recent weeks, made my overspent genitals ache with desire. I dropped it before I got into a situation I couldn’t control. Right now, the thought of having another orgasm freaked me out a bit. I could tell from the dull ache in my balls, that I needed some time to recharge. I thought of Jesse’s little ‘closed for restocking’ comment and smiled to myself.

I got a clean towel out of the linen closet in the hallway, and went into the bathroom. I closed, but didn’t lock the door. The shower and bathtub were combined, with a sliding door that rested on tracks going along the ceiling and the rim of the tub. I quietly slid the opaque door open and turned on the water. When it was starting to get lukewarm, I stepped in. I adjusted the temperature to remain right where it was. The slightly cool temperature of the spraying water felt good on my overheated body (as well as my overheated brain!).

I used the shampoo that was sitting in one corner of the tub--just an inexpensive store brand from Walmart or something like that--and rubbed it in my hair. I immediately recognized the scent that I had come to love in Jesse’s beautiful golden locks, and felt myself starting to get hard one more time as I rubbed it through my matted brown hair.

“Ouch, ouch, ouch,” I muttered to myself as my balls started aching again. I left the shampoo to work in my hair as I lathered my body up with a bar of soap. My mind quickly ran through the amazing events of the last twenty four hours: Katy’s party, her unexpected kiss, Twister with Melissa’s boobs dangling in front of me, sitting on the bed with Jessica, and all of that merely a warm-up for the incredible, joyful, passionate experiences Jesse and I had shared today!

It boggled my mind that the same Jesse who had written Strange Encounter and had so elaborately set up my first blow job, could stand up to a second degree blackbelt and bring him to his knees while barely breaking a sweat. Even through the thick blanket of happiness that warmed my mind, I had to again ponder what kind of life Jesse had lived before he came to Santa Corina. What had prepared him for the situation we encountered at the high school? How had he known that we were in no real danger when every instinct I had was telling me to run away?

I was just rinsing all the soap and shampoo off, when the door started to slide open. Thinking about the strange and frightening events on the basketball court had caused me to tense up more than I realized. My heart just about leapt up into my mouth and began beating wildly with panic!

I whirled around, almost losing my balance, and was relieved to see Jesse, beautifully naked, gingerly step into the tub behind me, a shy look and a little smile on his face.

“Room for one more?” he asked, standing just out of reach of the shower spray.

Once again, my fears and worries seemed to melt away as I took in the sight of my precious angel in his completely natural state. It hardly occurred to me that I too was completely naked, and if it had been anyone else pulling such a stunt, I would have been angry and embarrassed.

“I thought you were asleep!” I said with surprise, my heartbeat starting to return to normal (or as close to normal as it could get considering Jesse and I were standing naked in the shower together!).

“Just nodded off for a minute,” he explained. Seeing that I wasn’t going to throw him out, he slid the door closed and moved closer, letting the spray run through his tousled hair and run down his body in glistening rivulets. “That was some good work back there,” he said. He grimaced a little. “I feel like someone just pulled me through a buffalo stampede by my dick!” he groaned.

“Sorry about that,” I apologized sincerely.

“A small price to pay for my first ever blow job,” he said with quiet gratitude.

For some reason, I was surprised that this had been his first. I guess the fact that he so confidently told me about his homosexuality a couple of weeks ago, made me assume that he had already seen some action.

“I didn’t know that was your first...” I said, finishing rinsing myself off as Jesse squirted some shampoo into his hand and lifted it to his hair.

“The first and best,” he answered. “Thank you!” he said, giving me a quick peck on my wet cheek.

“Let me do that,” I said, as he started to lather the shampoo into his hair. I turned my back on the shower head, blocking most of the spray with my body, as I massaged Jesse’s scalp, careful to keep the dripping globs of lather from getting into his eyes. I enjoyed running my fingers through those long locks of golden blonde hair that became slightly darker when they were thoroughly wet. I wondered how many girls at St. Boniface fantasized about doing what I was doing right now. I gently brought him forward into the thick of the spray and gently rinsed the shampoo out. With his hair wet and slicked back off his forehead, it made Jesse’s face look even younger than it usually did. Right now, he looked barely twelve, but his lean body and beautifully proportioned genitals looked as well developed as mine did (assuming that was a reliable ‘yardstick’--hehehe!).

I was tempted to soap up his body, but my aching testicles told me that maybe that wouldn’t be a good idea. My flaccid dick, which had shrunk back into my scrotum when I got in the shower, was now starting to show signs of life once again. I didn’t know if I could take it right now--two in a row seemed like more than enough for the moment--especially considering that they had both been tremendously long and potent, far more powerful than anything I had ever experienced alone in my bedroom.

“You’re sore too...” Jesse ventured, apparently seeing some sign of discomfort on my face.

I nodded sheepishly. “Sorry...closed for restocking...” I said wistfully.

“I think we both need a little recovery time--I’ll take care of the rest of this myself.”

We kissed briefly under the refreshing spray, and I started to step out, stopping for a few moments to watch Jesse lather up his shoulders and armpits. I felt a moment of regret, realizing how hot it would be to rub soap over every part of Jesse’s glistening body...

“Can’t a bloke get some privacy around here?” Jesse asked in an aristocratic English accent, pronouncing ‘privacy’ in the British style with the short ‘i’ sound.

I took one more glance at his beautiful bubble butt, an even more striking sight as it glistened with droplets of shimmering moisture that tumbled down those smoothly curved cheeks. I sighed heavily, and stepped out to dry myself off. Since we weren’t planning to go out anymore tonight, I didn’t bother blow drying my hair like I usually did. I didn’t know what to do with my wet towel so I hung it over the doorknob of Jesse’s room. I dug around in my overnight bag, trying to decide what to wear. I flirted briefly with the idea of wearing nothing, but not only was their the possibility of Mrs. Lopez coming around for a nighttime check in, the idea of sitting around naked didn’t really appeal to me. Now if Jesse wanted to walk around naked...

I was determined not to wear my striped pajamas, even though my mom had gone out of her way to wash them for me. Instead, I pulled out my grey sweat pants with the tight elastic ankles, and a white T-shirt with the Beatles logo on it, mimicking the cover of the White Album--one of my all time favorite CD's. There was a bit of a nip in the air, now that the sun had gone down--it was November, afterall--so I put on a fresh pair of comfortable white socks.

I was staring once again at the small picture of what I presumed to be Jesse and his dad, when Jesse came into the room wearing a towel, his long wet hair combed back off his forehead. It was remarkable how much his face still resembled that of the much younger boy in the picture, even though his body was now lean and well defined-- unmistakably the figure of a teenage boy in tip top condition.

“Whatcha doin’?” he asked casually, a wet towel wrapped snugly around his waist.

“Is that your dad?” I dared to ask.

The sweet look on Jesse’s face disappeared and was replaced by a more thoughtful expression. He came over and glanced at the picture, as if he hadn’t really looked at it in quite a while.

“Yeah...that was at a little lake in Wisconsin. My grandma--my dad’s mom--has a house just up the hill from there... I guess I was around nine when that picture was taken...” Mixed emotions played across Jesse’s face. He pushed his lips together, causing his dimples to stand out.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to bring up any bad memories,” I quickly apologized.

Jesse came and sat next to me, still clad in just his towel. He held my hand and a sweet smile returned to his face.

“That was actually one of the good memories. We had a lot of fun up there that weekend, going out in the boat, fishing at dawn and at sunset, seeing eagles up at the tops of the pine trees, building their nests...” His hand clutched mine tighter.

“I went out on the ocean with my mom and dad and some of their friends once. I was sick most of the time!” I offered.

“I bet you look really cute when you’re hurling,” Jesse said with a snicker.

“And you look like a ten year old with your hair all wet like that!” I said with a nudge.

“No way, dude!” Jesse said in his best skater accent. He got up and pulled a pair of black sweats out of his dresser.

“Allow me,” I said, coming up behind him and pulling his towel away.

“That’s a nasty little habit you have,” Jesse remarked with a smirk on his face, standing their stark naked, his skin still damp from the shower.

I boldly reached around front and jiggled his ballsac a little. I was stunned when Jesse grabbed my wrist, twisted my arm and suddenly had me down on my knees. It didn’t even hurt unless I tried to move...and I only made that mistake once!

“Those ain’t no jingle bells, son!” Jesse warned me playfully in a Western-type accent.

“Don’t shoot me, sheriff!” I pleaded, looking up at Jesse’s squint eyed face.

“You’re too darn cute to shoot--reckon I’ll just take you round back and teach you a lesson.”

Jesse released my wrist and I staggered to my feet. I instinctively rubbed my wrist, even though it didn’t really hurt. Jesse’s face however, took on a sudden look of alarm.

“Did I hurt you?” he asked with genuine concern.

“Just my pride, dude, just my pride, hehehe.”

“Don’t you worry--I’ll take care of your pride in a bit--just give me a little time to reload!”

Jesse’s wit was almost as quick as his hands and feet. I stood by as he stepped into his black sweat pants, watching his smooth, creamy white buttocks disappear as his slender pink feet poked out of the pants legs. He pulled out a plain white T-shirt and slipped that on as well.

“Socks, huh?” he observed, glancing at my feet.

“It’s a little cool in here,” I conceded sheepishly.

“We’ll just have to turn up the heat!” he said, giving me a hot sexy look. He wiggled his butt at me playfully. He pulled some balled up socks out of another drawer and leaned against the dresser to put them on. One lock of damp blonde hair fell in his eyes and I was there to brush it away.

Jesse stood and stared at me with a silly grin on his face.

“What?” I asked, suddenly feeling self-conscious.

“I just keep wondering what I did to deserve you,” he said.

I could feel the heat on my blushing cheeks. “I never thought I’d be in love with someone before I was fourteen years old!” I said with quiet awe.

“And you didn’t think it would be a boy, did you?” Jesse pressed.

I nodded. “Definitely a surprise,” I conceded.

“Well...” Jesse seemed to force himself to look away. “It’s almost six...I guess we should order a pizza, hmmm?”

”Absolutely,” I agreed.

Jesse claimed there was a place a few blocks away that delivered pizza that he swore was twice as good as the one we had that night at my house.

“Actually, all California pizza sucks,” Jesse remarked, after hanging up the phone.

“I know--that’s one of the few good things about going to visit my dad in New York,” I agreed.

“So, you want to watch a movie?” Jesse asked, picking up a VHS tape.

“Sure, what is it?”

K-Pax,” he said hesitantly.

“You mean that weird thing with Kevin Spacey?”

“I know, it doesn’t seem like the typical testosterone filled, special effects blockbuster,” he explained, popping the tape in the VCR. “But if you give it a chance, I think you’ll like it.”

This was from the kid who’d rather watch CNN than MTV. “Okaaaay,” I agreed a bit reluctantly...

It turned out to be great! I loved the whole thing of not being able to tell if Spacey’s character was an alien or not. It was all done so intelligently: well performed, well written, and well directed, with no splashy special effects or fancy makeup. The pizza wasn’t bad either.

We sat on the sofa just enjoying the flick and each other’s company. Jesse would occasionally lay his head on my chest and I would lightly stroke his hair, or we would reverse positions and I would lean on Jesse. I loved cuddling with him, burying my head in his lean chest, listening to the steady thump of his heart and thinking to myself that it was only beating for me! God, what a self centered little bastard I was! When the film ended--with Spacey giving that enigmatic little smile that sent chills up my spine--I helped Jesse tidy the place up a bit.

“I’ll never doubt your taste in movies again,” I told him sincerely. “That was really good!”

“It was interesting to see it a second time,” Jesse commented. “It actually holds up. I like to think he really was an alien.”

“The only alien I’m interested in, is standing right next to me--Jerrin!” I teased. Had it only been this morning that Jesse had tied me to his bed? Incredible! My God, what a day!

It was only nine o’clock, but I was already thinking about bed. Normally on a Saturday night, I’d stay up 'til midnight, with my mom having to practically drag me out of bed to get ready for Mass the next morning.

Yawn,” Jesse said with obvious exaggeration, “I sure am beat--what a day!”

”Me too,” I snickered as Jesse once again seemed able to read my thoughts.

“I’m going to brush my teeth--why don’t you roll out your sleeping bag?” Jesse suggested as he headed for the bathroom.

I didn’t say anything, but I was a little disappointed. Granted, Jesse’s bed was not really made for two people (and yet it was called a twin--how strange!) Still, I was kind of looking forward to the idea of snuggling up with him all night. I guess that was where Jesse drew the line, and I could respect that even if I didn’t really like it.

I went in the bedroom and got my sleeping bag untied. I picked up the dirty clothes the two of us had scattered around the room, stuffing mine back in my overnight bag, and stuffing Jesse’s things into his hamper (not before rubbing his boxers against my cheek for a few moments--hehehe!). I unrolled the bag next to Jesse’s bed. I hoped he might be able to scavenge an extra pillow for me, otherwise I could just grab one off the sofa or something.

Jesse came in, flashing his perfect set of straight white teeth. “I love brushing my teeth--it feels so good!” he said cheerfully. “Did you bring your toothbrush?”

I dug mine out of the overnight bag.

“Go to it, then! We got a lot of sleeping to do!” That was a rather strange comment. “In the meantime, I’ll get a pillow for you.”

After brushing my teeth, and my hair--afterall, he was my boyfriend!--I returned to the bedroom. There was a pillow placed at the top of my sleeping bag. Jesse was already in bed.

“A bit chilly tonight!” he exclaimed, pulling the covers up to his chin. His socks lay on the floor in two little cotton balls. I sighed and sat on the sleeping bag to peel my socks off and remove my wristwatch.

“The lights, dude!” Jesse said, gesturing to the switch next to the door.

I got up to flick them off, but there was still some light coming in from the nightlight out in the hall. I slipped into my sleeping bag but didn't zip it up, wondering if I was going to be able to get any sleep, knowing that Jesse was just a few feet away in his own bed.

“Aren’t you gonna say your prayers?” Jesse asked with concern.

“Oh...” I answered hesitantly, surprised to hear Jesse bring up the subject. Even though we went to a Catholic school, the topic of religion never really came up between us. I knew Jesse didn’t go to church on Sundays because it was his mom’s only day off (usually) and I mainly went because my mom made me. It wasn’t something I honestly had thought about much until Jesse came into my life.

“Nevermind, dufus. I’ll pray for both of us,” Jesse said a bit disdainfully.

“Knock yourself out,” I said disinterestedly.

In a very quiet and reverential tone, Jesse began. “Oh Lord, bless my mom and my sister. Please watch over them and bring them back home safely...”

I was touched to hear the sincerity in Jesse’s voice as he lay there in the shadows, speaking in a soft, gentle voice.

“Please bless my Aunt Ruthie for all her help...Please bless Mrs. Thompson as well, and Tom, Morgan, and all our friends from school. Please bless Mrs. Lopez and her family. Please bless my dad. Don’t let anything bad happen to him, and let him feel Your presence in his solitude...” I sensed Jesse starting to choke up. There was a long pause and I thought he was done.

“...And Lord, please especially bless Perry Thompson, the unexpected gift you sent me from heaven. Please let me learn from his kind heart and generous spirit, and let me be forever grateful for these special days together and for his selfless friendship...Amen.”

Now I was the one choking up. There was a long silence after that, and I heard Jesse turn over in his bed, his back now towards me. I wanted to add something to his prayer, something that would express the overwhelming joy and goodness I felt ever since meeting Jesse. I wanted to add how wonderful and amazing I thought he was, and how proud I was to be his friend...but I was afraid it would all come out clumsy and awkward. I silently dabbed the moisture from my eyes and voicelessly thanked God for bringing Jesse Taylor into my life.

I was just starting to relax again, trying to get comfortable on the unyielding floor, my thoughts and Jesse’s beautiful prayers filling me with an inner warmth when--

“So, what’s the big idea?” Jesse asked impatiently.

“Huh?” I asked dumbly, propping myself up on one shoulder to stare at the dim outline of my enigmatic friend, barely able to make out the back of his head resting on the pillow.

“I can’t believe you’re just going to lay there and make me sleep alone,” he pouted.

“But I thought...” I stammered for words, suddenly thrown completely off guard. Jesse had once again caught me completely by surprise! “But your bed’s so small...” I blustered, trying to not sound like a total idiot and failing utterly.

“Hmmm, not enough room, eh?” Jesse said, finally turning around to look at me. “Well, I think I’ve got a solution to that little problem!” Suddenly, he leaned up against the headboard and pulled off his T-shirt! He tossed it expertly onto my astonished face and then reached under the covers. I had just brushed his T-shirt aside when Jesse’s soft, warm sweatpants landed on me.

“Now there’s plenty of room!” he assured me in a cheerful voice. We both laughed, and Jesse watched with keen interest in the dim light, as I got up and enthusiastically stripped off my own clothes. I bounced on to the bed, the mattress groaning under the sudden extra weight, and slipped under the fresh clean sheets.

“G’night!” Jesse said as he suddenly rolled over, once again turning his back to me.

I wasn’t going to fall for that trick again! I slid over and pressed my naked body up against his. He felt so warm and smooth, so full of life, it made me tingle from head to toe.

“Hey, is that a Tootsie Roll stuck in my butt crack, or are you just glad to see me?” Jesse muttered.

“Both!” I whispered, playfully kissing his shoulders and neck.

“Mmmm...” Jesse moaned with pleasure, still not turning towards me. In the meantime, my cock was once again rising to the occasion, enjoying working its way between Jesse’s spongy cheeks. Soon, Jesse began pressing back against me, arousing me even more. I reached my hands around him and rubbed his smooth concave tummy, tickling his navel with one finger.

Jesse giggled, but still didn’t move. I decided he was giving me a challenge, and I was determined to take it ‘head’ on! My fingers easily found his hardening shaft and I began to stroke it, paying special attention to the underside near the ring of the corona, the place I always found to be the most sensitive area of my own penis. I could tell by the intensity of Jesse’s breathing that he was starting to get seriously aroused, but he just lay there! I continued stroking him, sometimes boldly tugging on his hardened cock, and occasionally reaching a hand down to rub his balls through the soft wrinkled skin of his scrotum. My own cock was reaching its fullness, sliding up and down Jesse’s butt crack as he ground himself into me. The friction of Jesse’s butt cheeks rubbing against my penis and testicles quickly brought me to my climax. My jism squirted out onto the small of Jesse’s back, my body shivering with spasm after spasm.

The intense pleasure of my release caused me to stroke Jesse’s penis at a much faster rate. I could feel the wetness of his precum on my fingers, which served as a lubricant as I moved up and down his shaft. Jesse was moaning with ecstasy as he neared his climax.

“I don’t want to wash the fucking sheets again!” he cried in a high pitched voice. I immediately realized what he meant, and I cupped one hand over his ‘head’ as I kneaded his rock hard shaft with the other. Jesse’s hot and gooey semen squirted into my hand with surprising force, shot after shot. I had to release his cock and use both hands to catch it all. I could feel every spasm that shook his body again and again, even after he stopped cumming. We just laid there like that, Jesse with my semen covering his lower back, me with two handfuls of his jism, reaching awkwardly around his waist.

“Don’t move!” Jesse instructed as he rolled himself off the bed, flinging the covers aside. I had little choice, considering that I was tenuously cupping two handfuls of cum, trying not to let any drip on the sheets. My beautiful blonde angel ran to the bathroom butt naked, a slimy patch of goo dripping down his lower back.

“Ew, ew, ew!” he complained while he somehow got himself cleaned off. He quickly returned with a fluffy white towel and wiped the semen off my hands. The few bits of cum that had gotten on the sheets, he wiped off as well. He rolled the towel up tightly and tossed it in the hamper.

I got up and went to wash my hands in the bathroom. I was startled to see myself reflected in the bathroom mirror, my hair once again in disarray, my cheeks flushed, my big stupid eyes wide with excitement. I must have looked ridiculous to Jesse--a skinny, brown haired, teenage boy running around stark naked in his apartment!

When I finished, Jesse was already lying down again, but with the covers still pushed down to his feet. His penis was limp but had not yet shrunk down completely, and lay like a fat pink caterpillar against one thigh. Incredibly, I felt myself becoming aroused yet again! I couldn’t believe that my body had that kind of stamina.

“Jesse...” I said hesitantly.

“Hmmmm?” He sounded so relaxed and content it made me feel like smiling. “I don’t know quite how to say this...” I stammered.

Jesse turned his head sluggishly to look at me in the dim light coming from the hallway. “God, you’re so cute!” he mumbled affectionately.

My penis ached from all the work I had put it through today, but dutifully it began rolling up my thigh again.

“Well, you’re about a hundred times cuter than I am, and it’s killing me!” I said, giggling a little, but also somewhat serious at the same time.

“What do you mean?” he asked, casually bending his knees up and spreading his legs, innocently exposing his genitals to me.

“I mean, I don’t think I can sleep with you like that--I mean, really sleep!”

“Hehehe,” Jesse giggled. “I guess I do know what you mean,” he said as I made out his own boyhood starting to thicken up again. He sighed heavily, still very languid and relaxed. “I guess we should put some clothes on,” he admitted reluctantly.

“I’m sorry,” I said. “If you were just a little uglier...”

We both pulled our sweatpants and T-shirts back on and climbed back into the small bed, snuggling up against each other.

“This feels good,” I whispered, both of us lying on our sides, my back turned to Jesse, who had his arms wrapped around me.

“Mmmmmm, very, very good...” Jesse mumbled sleepily.

 



Let me know what you think...You can even tell me what you don't like as long as you're polite about it! Comments and constructive criticism always welcome: underthehoodster@netscape.net

Copyright © 2011 underthehoodster; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

“...And Lord, please especially bless Perry Thompson, the unexpected gift you sent me from heaven. Please let me learn from his kind heart and generous spirit, and let me be forever grateful for these special days together and for his selfless friendship...Amen.”

- very good - nicely done

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..