Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Adermoor Cove: Here to Stay - 5. Chapter 5

After what felt like an hour of travelling through the dark woods, when he was on the verge of collapsing, he managed to shove his way through the final group of trees onto Donovan Road. Across from it was another sign with another road branching off, rising into a hill: Maggerly Road, where Carlos now lived in the house Enzo had left him.

Lane allowed himself a moment to look up at the night sky; he felt he deserved it. The storm had stopped moments ago. The clouds were in the process of parting so he could see a few distant stars twinkling back at him. The moon was a three-quarters pale ghost, visible for a moment before being obscured by a cloud.

It was probably much closer to Carlo's house than it was to his own; all he had to do was climb to the top of the hill. He loathed the idea of going to Carlos for help after the way things had gone at their last meeting but it wasn't like he had much of a choice.

Fits of coughing and shaking racked his body as Lane made his way up the hill. Once he reached the top he could see the house, a one story home with a wooden building beside it. There were no lights on in the place but Carlos’s vehicle sat in the driveway. Mosts likely he was home. Feeling hopeful, Lane made his way down the hill. The muscles in the back of his right calf cramped painfully as he made his way up the creaky steps. He opened the screen door, knocked, leaned against the wall, and waited. After a minute of listening to the chirping of crickets Lane knocked again, this time more impatiently.

This time a light came on.

A moment later the door opened and Carlos appeared, framed by light. His hair was mussed up; he looked like he’d just gotten out of bed. And there was a 9.mm pistol in his hand. “Lane?” he said after a second, sounding shocked.

Lane staggered towards him. He tried to speak but couldn’t get past the chattering of his teeth. Carlos was leading him into the house; he said something about Lane being soaked and catching his death. He pulled Lane down a hallway, past several rooms on both sides, into the bathroom. Carlos whipped back the shower curtain and got the water going in the tub. “I’m going to grab a towel,” he said. “A hot bath will help warm you up.”

He came back with the towel, set it atop the toilet seat, and made to leave again. Lane grabbed his arm. The last thing he wanted was to be alone again. “Stay,” he said, “please.”

 

 

Lane’s eyes were wide, frightened, his skin as pale as a ghost. Carlos had never seen him look this way before, not even when the bear had attacked the car and killed Enzo. Now he was a shivering mess, his face and feet covered in mud, his clothes wet and hanging off his frail body. It took Carlos a second to realize what Lane was asking.

“Are you sure?”

Lane nodded shakily, pulling off his shirt and underwear. Carlos stared despite himself. If Lane minded, he didn’t show it. Back turned, he was already stepping into the steamy water. An inky mural of the Grim Reaper grinned at Carlos, giving him the finger. The tattoo took up all of Lane’s back. His shoulder blades pressed up against the ink, as if trying to break the black surface.

Lane Hardy was as narrow as he was short. Knobby knees and elbows, ribs visible. Rings pierced his tiny, pink nipples. Carlos watched as Lane lowered himself into the water. His eyes were closed and his face became relaxed. Carlos sat down and put his hands in his lap so Lane couldn't see his erection. When Carlos had first answered the door his eyes had been heavy but now he was wide awake.

"What happened?" Carlos happened.

"I woke up in the woods," Lane said. "I couldn't sleep when I had...a premonition. I went down to check. It was Ramona."

"Ramona?" Carlos went over to the tub and got down on his hands and knees so he was closer to Lane. "She's alive?"

Lane nodded. "But the darkness has her. She knocked me out and when I woke up I was in the woods. The cave was there. She came out of it and something about a king...a dark king." He shook his head, looking confused and frustrated. "She said something about he'd awakened and wanted my blood. And then wolves came out of the cave and chased me." He looked at Carlos. "There was something different about her."

Carlos's heart seized around a beam of hope. "Different...different how?"

"Usually when people are infected they're gone. Just gone. No one's home, you know. I've only met Ramona since she was taken but I felt she was in there somewhere."

"Is there anyway you could reach her, help her?"

Lane gave him a sad look. "I don't know, Carlos. I've tried before and it's never worked. I can try again but I don't want you getting your hopes up."

But Lane had given Carlos hope. Ramona was alive in some capacity. There had to be something they could do, it was just a matter of finding a solution.

"I'm sorry about yesterday," said Lane.

Carlos shook his head. "No...don't be sorry…"

Lane silenced him by putting a finger to Carlos's lip; he used the good hand to do it. "I've been on the run for so long looking over my shoulder in terror. I don't know how to do anything else. I've isolated myself in hopes that other people wouldn't get hurt. It hasn't worked out so far. I'm done running. I'm here to stay. Can you hand me the towel?"

Lane rose out of the water and began drying himself off with the towel. He wasn't shaking anymore. "That bath worked wonders."

Carlos didn't say anything. He stared, tracing the inky sleeve of skulls that went up Lane's arms with his eyes. He stepped around Lane so his back was facing him and ran a finger between the hills of his shoulder blade. The flesh was soft and unobstructed by acne.

Overwhelming lust surged over Carlos. He wrapped his arms around the younger man and pressed Lane to him. He could feel his erection rubbing up against Lane's backside. He tenderly kissed the spot between his shoulder and neck. Lane instantly relaxed in his embrace, a good sign.

"I want you to be sure." Lane's voice was a silky whisper and raspy growl at the same time. "I want to make sure you know what you're getting into."

Carlos pressed his nose into the moist softness of Lane's hair. His hands reached beneath the towel, sliding across soft flesh. This attraction had been building from the moment he met Lane. It had grown into something else, something he was afraid to give a name to; but it had just kept growing and spreading like kudzu. "I know and I accept it."

The towel dropped to the floor. Lane turned to face Carlos, completely naked again. His eyes, the color dark ocean water, held Carlos in place. "Where's the bedroom?"

 

                               

 

Lane followed Carlos into the bedroom. The sheets were rumpled from when Carlos had gotten out of bed to answer the door. His uniform was crumpled on the floor - shirt, pants, belt and all. Lane found this detail very sexy in a manly but intimate way.

He sat on the edge of the bed and watched Carlos pull off his shirt. Lane had always been attracted to men older than him. He had daddy issues as the saying went. He liked them tall and hairy. Muscle was a nice touch but it wasn't always required. Fortunately Carlos had all these things. His arms and chest were muscled. A trail of dark hair traveled down from his chest to his belly button. He had a slight gut. There was more hair on his arms, back, and shoulders.

"Well hello, daddy," Lane said before he could stop himself. His eyes drifted from Carlos's chest to the sizable bulge in his boxers. He touched his own erection in anticipation

He scooted back as Carlos climbed onto the queen sized bed. Carlos, hovering with his arms on both sides of Lane's head, lowered himself, being careful not to put his full weight on the younger man. They kissed slowly, exploring one another's mouth, trying to pick up a rhythm. Carlos's lips were soft and full.

Lane ran his hands along Carlos's back, loving the course feeling of the fur along the back of his shoulders. His hands traveled down, following the path of fur. Just when he thought he wasn't going to be able to reach any further his fingers slid under the waistband of Carlos's underwear. He broke away long enough to catch a breath and say, "God, you're a good kisser."

"You are too. I forgot to ask...what are your preferences?"

Lane grinned mischievously. "You first."

“I’m a top.”

“I’m somewhere between a bottom and a power bottom. Depends on the day.”

“What are you feeling right now?”

“Not sure yet. Let’s find out.”

Carlos’s dark brown eyes sparkled and he kissed Lane again. After a minute his kisses traveled down the crook of Lane’s nipples and then his chest. He sucked on Lane’s nipples and pulled at the piercing gently with his teeth. Lane gasped in pleasure at the sensations; it felt good just to be touched again, to experience pleasure with someone else. He closed his eyes and pressed his head back into the pillow as Carlos did things with his mouth no one, not even Charlie, had done to Lane. When Carlos took him into his mouth he almost came instantly. The bed shook slightly as Carlos bobbed his head up and down until Lane burst into a burning yet pleasurable orgasm.

“Goddamn officer,” Lane said breathlessly. “You didn’t tell me you were a naughty officer.”

Carlos grinned. “You haven’t seen nothing yet.” He got up long enough to go to the drawer and grab a bottle of lube and condom from the dresser. “Just in case,” he said.

Lane rose up on his knees. When Carlos went to climb onto the bed, he shook his head. “Uh huh. You haven’t taken your underwear off. I want to see what you got.”

He watched Carlos shimmy out of his underwear. His eyes glinted appreciatively at what he saw. The bed shifted as Carlos climbed back on. Lane took the condom from him and ripped it open with his teeth. With quick, graceful fingers he slid the condom onto Carlos’s hardened cock. Carlos shifted so he was standing on his knees. Lane closed his eyes, listened to the snap of the bottle of lube being opened. A second later Carlos gently inserted a finger with the cool liquid inside of Lane.

Lane’s eyebrows knitted together. He hadn’t had real sex - he didn’t consider a blowjob here and there to be actual sex - since Charlie. He would have to be broken again. Carlos was as gentle as he could be, pushing his finger in and out, kissing Lane’s neck and shoulders, helping him to become more relaxed. After several moments he asked, “Are you ready?”

“Just fuck me already,” Lane said, turned on all over again. He rolled over so his backside faced Carlos.

When Carlos entered him he gasped in surprise. God, he’s so big. But Lane loved the feeling, the pain and the pleasure, of being full. It reminded him of the night he’d lost his virginity, the first time he’d had sex.

Carlos shifted again so his belly touched Lane’s lower back, thrusting into him slowly at first, and then picking up speed. He kissed Lane’s back and the side of his face. Somehow their fingers became intertwined. When Carlos pulled out, Lane peeled the condom off his erection and finished Carlos by jacking him off.

“Damn,” said Carlos, collapsing onto the sweaty sheets. “You are a revelation.”

The corner of Lane’s lips curled. He was laying on his side with his head resting on the palm of his hand. “Thanks. You were pretty good yourself.” He turned more serious. “Do you mind if I sleep in here with you?”

Carlos leaned over and kissed Lane on the lips. “Good night.” He reached over and turned out the lights.

Lane rolled over so his back was facing Carlos. He felt comforted just knowing Carlos was close by; even with all the horrors Carlos had witnessed, including the death of his father because of Lane, he had not turned Lane away when so many people would have. With that sense of comfort, Lane closed his eyes and went to sleep.

Copyright © 2019 ValentineDavis21; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..