Jump to content
    Yeoldebard
  • Author
  • 510 Words
  • 361 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Meateater - 1. Chapter 1

Iason shook the can slowly, soft clicking sounding through the small room. Aedan sat naked in his pillows, the deer smirking up at the white tiger as he slowly prowled toward him. With a quiet hiss, cool cream ran over the deer’s dappled coat, the tiger going so far as to spray over the deer’s velvety antlers.

Both could see Ryan behind the camera, the one eyed human staring at them both with lust. He would be their measure. Iason finished painting the Cervidas, the Egaran tossing the can aside carelessly, all part of his carefully cultivated act. It was scenes like this that took back his power after Galen had fucked him. After what he was about to do here, no one would ever think of the Egaro as a sub again.

Dropping to his knees, the tiger began licking the deer’s legs, long stripes with rough tongue rasping over Aedan as the deer began moaning immediately. Iason intended to eat every bit of the deer for the camera; Ryan could filter it so it looked like he was actually eating the deer. Who cared that viewers knew it was fake, in the moment, they would find it hot, and that was all that mattered.

With that in mind, the tiger nipped at Aedan, the deer taking the cue to yelp out a bleating scream as Iason began nibbling at his toes. Slowly but surely, the tiger bit and licked his way up Aedan’s body, stopping for a minute at the deer’s long length. A brief session found his mouth full of deer seed, the tiger gulping down the bit of cum eagerly before continuing onward.

His teeth scraped over the deer’s hips, Aedan continuing his loud bleats, the deer pretending to fight the tiger, to try to escape, and Iason stepped up his act. Every inch brought another cry, and he knew the deer was well spent; Cervidae rarely lasted longer than a minute at best, and they never came twice in one session. He was torturing the deer, and too soon, Aedan’s yelps turned into protests as the tiger’s tongue scraped over his nipples.

Aedan knew how to stop him if he needed to; Iason wasn’t afraid to go all out. Nips and bites met the deer’s breasts, his body arching as he cried out at every touch, until Iason wrapped his jaws around Aedan’s throat, cutting off all cries as he “ate” the deer’s head.

Slowly, the tiger pulled away from the deer, standing up to reveal his throbbing length. Licking his lips that he knew would be painted with blood later, courtesy of Ryan and Themis, the tiger growled, wrapping his hand around his pulsing rod. Stroking quickly as he stared Ryan down, the tiger let out a rumbling roar, hot Egaran seed shooting from his length to cover one of the pillows in front of him.

“And that is how a true Egaran eats his meat,” he smirked, Ryan biting back a snicker at the quip just before the camera shut off.

Copyright © 2021 Yeoldebard; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..