Jump to content
    Zane15
  • Author
  • 971 Words
  • 1,297 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Vorant - 1. Things Not Planned

 

Carsyn:

I had honestly never thought this day would come, but I knew I would have to face it eventually. My best friend, Zeke Dazi, was everything to me. Our friendship is what got me through high school. He was one of those people who could cheer you up no matter what had happened. But, there were problems with me; I sort of was in love with him.

The trouble started at a graduation party a friend was throwing. Graduation wasn't for a few more weeks, but everyone was looking for an excuse to party...


"Hey Ikana!" I said the drunk me taking over. She looked over at me. Her face excited to hear me call her name.

"Hey!" She exclaimed. Her eyes darted up and down my body.

"What's up?" She asked after a few moments.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear "Y-you wanna go upstairs with m-me."

Her face lit up and a slow smile spread across her face.

"Yes!"

She said overjoyed. She grabbed my hand and ran upstairs. She apparently didn't want to waste any time, like I was going to suddenly change my mind. God knows I wanted to. She practically tore my shirt off as I tried pulling off my jeans. By the time I got them off she was completely naked and already on the bed.

I looked her over for a second, completely unaroused. She grabbed me and threw me on the bed. Things were staring to heat up, for her at least. I didn't plan on what happened next.

I pushed her off of me, rolling over on the bed to get farther away from her.

"Oh forget it Ikana! I can't do this unless it's with Zeke!" I cried.

She stopped everything. Her face was enraged and I could tell she was a little confused. Once she figured it out she quickly got redressed and took off out the bedroom door. I attempted to put my own clothes on, still not aware of what had happened. I got my jeans on then fell back onto the bed, exhausted.

A few minutes later I heard the door open.

"Hey man." Zeke said lying down next to me. "What happened? One minute you're on your way up here with Ikana and the next she's coming down the stairs glaring at me."

"I dunno, crazy woman..." I managed to mumble.

"Okay man, you're totally wasted. I think it's time to go home."

"No! Can't go home like this!" I yelled.

"Well you can stay with me." He suggested.

"Yeah...o-okay." I agreed.

He grabbed my shirt and helped me put it on. I tried standing only to almost collapse causing him to grab my waist and steady me. I put my arm around his waist. Even though I was drunk, and probably wouldn't remember it later, I still enjoyed the contact with him. I leaned on him, letting the drunk take the blame.

I sometimes liked getting drunk just so I could touch him. It was my one excuse my greatest plan, and it hadn't failed me yet.

We slowly made our way to his car, eventually getting there after knocking over a vase, table, and an unusually large plant. It took several minutes for Zeke to lift me into his car. He would get me on the edge of the seat but i would just end up falling off and hitting the ground. It was a very dreary night.

We drove for what seemed like forever. I was almost passed out when we made it to his house. He got out and came around to my side. He opened the door and just as I was about to fall out he caught me, hoisting me back up right. We made our way up to his room. When we got there he dropped me on his bed, falling down next to me.

"You know, you can be a big idiot sometimes." He stated.

"What's your point?" I managed to slip out.

"It's just...it's like you don't care what anyone thinks."

"Course I do."

"Yeah, whatever. You always do what you want."

"No. I really don't." I muttered.

"If I were to do what I really wanted, everyone would call me queer or something else like that." He whispered. I sat up. Had I heard that right?

"What?" I asked.

"Hmmm?" He said. I lay back down. Just my own desires talking again.

After much wrestling with my clothes I managed to at least get my shirt off. I threw it off the bed and started to crawl under the covers when I looked over at Zeke. It was only for a second but I could tell he was staring at my chest. If only that were the case...

He started taking off his shirt and I quickly turned away as he crawled under the covers next to me. His back against mine was soft and it was comforting having him close to me. My eyes started to get heavy and I was soon drifting off to sleep.

I awoke an hour later, remembering everything. There was no way that I said that to Ikana last night. Was there? I sat up in Zeke's bed and gazed down at him sleeping next to me. Such a breath taking face. It was gorgeous. There wasn't a single blemish, and his lips always curved into a smile when he slept.

He would be disgusted if he found out about last night. I couldn't let that happen. I had to protect him. I lay back down not realizing how exhausted I really was.

I had planned on keeping Zeke from going to school the next day, but when I woke up the next morning he was already gone. Just a note in his place

End of chapter one. If you have any thing to tell or ask me please do so if you desire. Thanks for reading! The second chapter will be posted next week.
Disclaimer:This story is a work of fiction. All relations to real living persons or events is completly coincidental. The original plot and characters belong to the author, which is me.<br /><br />Warning: Steamy boy on boy love scenes. You must be of legal age in your area to view this material. If you are offended by the idea of homosexuality, please leave, you have been advised.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..