Comis Leaving the Net?

miguelsanchez55

Hay All,

I just read this from a friend and am really confused and a litle disturbed.

However, it is with a heavy heart that I draw your attention to the countdown below. That's right...our time together is almost up. And I LOVE you all dearly for all you've done for me over the years! I hope that the body of work I leave behind is enough to let you know I appreciated every moment of it. Thank you sooo much!

I am working on bringing all of the stories to a close in the next year. I want the slate wiped clean, and all debts settled. I'm making arrangements as you read this.

Please, let's make this last year one for the history books. Let's truly go out with a bang. I'd like that. Thanks for all of your support, and I'll miss you when I'm gone.

Comsie will leave the net in:

I really hope this isn't true.

Mike Sanchez

It has been known my me for about 9 months its going be a sad day to see him leave the net but i am sure he will pop up here and there from time to time and will not be writeing but i'm sure we will still hear from him.

Edited by ethan thorn