Kathy Griffin

Jack Scribe

Here's a 9 minute You Tube clip from Kathy's Bravo television special last week. She does a number on the pious, uber right-wing "Catholic League nut/publicity whore Bill Donohue" (to use Towleroad's words).

I saw her concert yesterday afternoon in Palm Springs. Great 1 3/4 hours of non-stop comedy. Okay, I admit that her act is not PG-rated and may not be everyone's cup of tea. But fantastic entertainment. BTW, she did not repeat any of her material from the TV special four days earlier.

For those not living in North America, I should explain that comedianne Kathy Griffin has purposely developed a huge gay following over the past several years. She skewers the public antics of celebrities with ass-biting satire.

Jack B)

Here's a 9 minute You Tube clip from Kathy's Bravo television special last week. She does a number on the pious, uber right-wing "Catholic League nut/publicity whore Bill Donohue" (to use Towleroad's words).

I saw her concert yesterday afternoon in Palm Springs. Great 1 3/4 hours of non-stop comedy. Okay, I admit that her act is not PG-rated and my not be everyone's cup of tea. But fantastic entertainment. BTW, she did not repeat any of her material from the TV special four days earlier.

For those not living in North America, I should explain that comedianne Kathy Griffin has purposely developed a huge gay following over the past several years. She skewers the public antics of celebrities with ass-biting satire.

Jack B)

I love her, and even more so after he 'Jesus can suck it' comment at the award show. In a day where political correctness is the norm, she is a refreshing breath of fresh air. Not to everyone's taste, I agree, but if you aren't easily offended and can appreciate satire, she is worth watching.

Menzo