Las Vegas

Kurt

Hello!

So, my friend and I are going to Las Vegas for Spring Break in a little over a week. We are spending about a week in Vegas, and about a week going to National Parks in Utah and Arizona. The driving to the National Parks and going to them and stuff is going to cost a lot of money, so we will not have a real lot of money to spend in Las Vegas.

We have plans to go to see The Blue Man Group one night. has anyone been there, and do they have any suggestions of fun things to do that are kind of cheap or free? Any suggestions would be very welcome!

Thank you!

Kurt :D

Hello!

So, my friend and I are going to Las Vegas for Spring Break in a little over a week. We are spending about a week in Vegas, and about a week going to National Parks in Utah and Arizona. The driving to the National Parks and going to them and stuff is going to cost a lot of money, so we will not have a real lot of money to spend in Las Vegas.

We have plans to go to see The Blue Man Group one night. has anyone been there, and do they have any suggestions of fun things to do that are kind of cheap or free? Any suggestions would be very welcome!

Thank you!

Kurt :D

Unfortunately all the activities that occurred to me would necessitate being older than 17 :*)

I bet Benji could make some useful suggestions though :)

Yeah... the 17 thing kinda sucks... If we would be going a month later I would be 18... but I dunno if that would even help much.

I know that there are a lot of attractions in the different hotels, and we are going to go to some of those... but we do have almost a whole week to fill.

We do plan on going to the Valley of Fire one day, and have a picnic, and we are going to go to Hoover Dam one day.

Graeme mentioned an outlet mall that may be worth checking out... I can always use more shoes!

Edited by Kurt

What hotel are you staying at? I liked planet hollywood because there were some decent restaurants in there, and the mall was right in that hotel, so you don't have to walk too far. Walgreens is really close for cheap water and snacks. Umm, Fatburger and other food joints.

I don't know what to do, being under 21.....just shop and eat! Paris has a lot of awesome pastry places.

I love seeing cirque du soleils, but they're pretty pricey.

My friends sister lives in Las Vegas, so we are staying with her. She has to work most of the time that we are going to be there, so we will be off on our own for the most part.

We do plan on going to the Valley of Fire one day, and have a picnic, and we are going to go to Hoover Dam one day.

Thos sound like fun activities!

Graeme mentioned an outlet mall that may be worth checking out... I can always use more shoes!

LOL! That's what I like to hear! B):boy:

It sounds like you'll have a really awesome time! :D

It's not even funny if you go to the strip. Every single hotel pretty much has their own mall inside... especially Caesars and the Venetian. There are a lot of places to shop, and eat. If you like arcades, there's a huge game place at Circus Circus, and some form of arcade at every other hotel as well. I'm not sure how much tickets for the Excalibur dinner show run, but it's a great show as well.

My friends sister lives in Las Vegas, so we are staying with her. She has to work most of the time that we are going to be there, so we will be off on our own for the most part.

Oh, living in Vegas...cool. My recent trip there, I wondered what it would be like to live in Vegas and kind of live in a touristy place.

Well, awesome on saving money! Between airfare and hotels, it gets expensive, even for a weekend.

Anyway, hit up the strip. Walk around. That can take at least a day or so.

I'm trying to plan my next trip out there....probably visit my sister in LA, then either make the 5 or so hour drive to Vegas (road trip!!!) or a super short flight.

I'm excited for you! I love Vegas! :D

I'm trying to plan my next trip out there....probably visit my sister in LA, then either make the 5 or so hour drive to Vegas (road trip!!!) or a super short flight.

I'm excited for you! I love Vegas! :D

LOL, I'm so envious, Tiff! You live in New York, and you're going to LA and Vegas....those are like the three places in the US I wanna spend time in the most!