Hey guys, recently I started to post Alone and I wanted to tell you a bit about it.

The premise of the story is how one teen deals with a changing world after Washington D.C. is destroyed by nuclear device of Unknown Origins. The story will cover the ideas of nuclear attacks, military response, media coverage, and how it is all viewed by a teenager and the way he reacts.

Most (and I mean 90%) of this is based on reports I have read online while the other parts are based on my perception of what would happen.

I hope you all enjoy this post-apocolyptic adventure/action/love story and I really hope you leave me lots of feed back!

{My plan of action when it comes to posting this is to be released weekly unless otherwise noted.}

~Understanding Enigma

Darn, as if we hadn't enough of one author blasting off nuclear weapons on this site! :lol:

OK, we'll see where you take us with this one. So far, not too much to comment on, except to say it's a good start. If it doesn't get too gory with fallout and stuff like that.

Darn, as if we hadn't enough of one author blasting off nuclear weapons on this site! :lol:

Yea I know... but its the hot topic right now lol... dont worry next wednesday chapter 1 comes out and it'll be longer and more in depth then the prequel.