Weeds!

Tim the Traveller

I know I'm not the only one who watch's Weeds! on Showtime. It's a good show. Anywho, Tonight is the Season Premiere, And it was quite a cliffhanger at the end of last season with nancy torching the house and all that was going on.

Tonight looks like it's gonne be an interesting one! :D

And I think this is age appropriate, If not I'll have to be slapped on the wrist, But it is so dam funny that I have to post the link. It is from season 2, It's a speech between Uncle Andy and Shane(the 12-13? YO kid in the show) about a natural bodily function. His mom tries to talk to him first, But fails miserably, So she passes it off to good old uncle Andy to explain a few things. And he does explain. It would have been nice to have an "uncle Andy" around when i was that age, Bot o well.

Uncle Andy-Shane Jerk Speech

Wow, that was really funny!! But come on, a banana, really? I may have to look up that show when it comes out on DVD.

Can't say I've heard about that one as well... Seems kinda slick to me, lol!

So am I. I sure hope this isn't the last season, They can stretch it out to 5.

And as for the "speech", Have you EVER seen a kids face light up like Shane's did at the prospect of "homework"? :funny:

Little boxes on the hillside, Little boxes all the same. Little boxes made of ticky tacky. :D

Ok, I thought that little girl Elizabeth was kind of a little spoiled witch, But I underestimated her hatred for her mother.

It was Celia Hodes. H O D E S

:funny:

And that is precisely why you don't piss off your local friendly neighborhood pot peddler. Or become too friendly with them when they really don't like you.

Now I have something to look forward to on mondays again! :D