Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

x factor

Daisy

Hey all

Just tuned into Xfactor. I haven't been watching this series. Didn't watch the last one either. They seemed to have changed the format to get extra viewers, money and votes, as I must admit when I did watch it was usually one a Sunday hungover or tired with the repeat.

Anyway, the only two that I like and have stood out to me are 2 guys that Simon Cowell is mentoring.

Jamie and Danyl.

I like Jamie the most, hope he wins. He reminds me of a kid I know at the moment and who would love to have that hair (or maybe slightly shorter) when he's that age - his dad just made him trim his and told him he would grow out of the phase :).

(but saying that, I didn't like this last performance. but definitely the one I have seen before).

celia

Edited by Smarties

I absolutely love Olly. He's the only one who comes out every week and does what he's been asked to do, also helps that he's gorgeous lol!

Also adore Stacey...it's brilliant listening to her sing and then talk, I love her when she talks!

hmmm a Show i absolutly Love!!! I love the Judges....but i think that Louis could get off of it.

Anyway i'm totaly a Danyil fan!! Seriously, Drop Dead sexy with them eyes....

Plus i think Dan is an American Quality of Singer, if not even better. i'm currious though what are the talks about him being gay??? i see no articles....anywhere... :o

Olly i like

I also like Joe :D :D

Can't wait for the weekend.

Oh and John and Edward deserve to die. -.- Lucie should not have went.. :o

hmmm a Show i absolutly Love!!! I love the Judges....but i think that Louis could get off of it.

Anyway i'm totaly a Danyil fan!! Seriously, Drop Dead sexy with them eyes....

Plus i think Dan is an American Quality of Singer, if not even better. i'm currious though what are the talks about him being gay??? i see no articles....anywhere... :o

Olly i like

I also like Joe :D :D

Can't wait for the weekend.

Oh and John and Edward deserve to die. -.- Lucie should not have went.. :o

here you go

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz/xfactor/465263/X-Factor-hunk-Danyl-Johnsons-sex-secret-confession.html

there was quite a flutter about that girl going this week instead of the twins.

I don't think I am going to bother watching it this weekend though.

I watch a live feed from the US ;P. I love the X factor, but Simon Cowell is losing a lot of credibility with his unerring support of Danyl.

I have perfect pitch, and I can tell you right now that Danyl has had tremendous pitch problems since bootcamp-- the twins can maintain a better pitch throughout their performances than Danyl has shown the ability to do. It's not that he can't sing, because he's a very good singer... but he has a lot of bad habits, the worst being the key change at the end of his phrases. He does this every single time. It didn't bother me so much at first, I thought perhaps he needed an earset to be able to hear himself, or that perhaps he didn't have enough time to practice. The turning point for me was rock week, when he sang that Aerosmith song. He changed keys a few times but never really found the right one, and he knew it. And STILL, Simon Cowell gave him a standing ovation.

Simon Cowell is a manipulative bastard. He knows that the average person has horrible pitch, so he hypes up his contestants even when they deserve to go. He kicked out Lucy and went to deadlock on Rachel because he wanted to eliminate the competition. I bet you that if Joe ends up in the bottom 2 he'll give his vote to whoever else is against him (regardless of who it is).

Anyway, IMO there isn't really anyone worthwhile left in the competition. Danyl is absolutely overhyped (sorry if you're a fan, but from a technical standpoint, I'm right). Joe's vocal range spans only about 1 and a half octaves, and even though Stacy has a good voice, she's extremely boring. My favorites right now are Jamie, Stacey, and Olly. I had high hopes for Rachel and Lucy, but now that they're out I don't know if XF is worth watching. I wanted Miss Frank to go to the finale :/.

Completely agree...I doubt I'll watch it this weekend. The whole thing just screams, 'FIX!'

True, i duno this season started good, went baddd quick, and is maybe recoveing a little. Either way i think John and Edward should be done!!

As for Dan....uhhhh soooooo hot...like....REALLY ugh could i like him for his looks. He singing is good but i duno wat really to say about anything else. I think he'll probably win. Or olly will.

Joe...Cute. But definatly don't like his intrepretation on some of the songs.

• 4 weeks later...