Sexting

Tiger

Sexting  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever sent nude photos via mobile device?

2. 2. Have you ever sent sexually explicit texts?

Here's my view on the whole deal. I will send suggestive photos and texts, but I steer clear of the realm of sexually explicit. I prefer sexually implicit texting. It's more fun and there's wordplay and when done correctly it's better than my most frequented method of...alleviating frustration.

If you want the good stuff, though, you really gotta do more than text me. And I don't mean a phone call, unless it's you telling me to meet you somewhere. Oh yeah, morals and standards, for the win.

• 3 weeks later...

haha reading this thread, i can see why conservative parents are concerned with this sexting. i'd be lying if i said i never sent any pictures or said anything sexually explicit via text. it might be hypocritical of me but i have no problem doing it, but at the same time i would never let my (future) kids do it. kind of like weed :)

If I weren't terrified of my technology proficient four year old finding a picture on one or both of our phones, I probably would participate. If we had had decent camera phones when my husband was in the the Marines and overseas, I can say without a doubt I would have been a sexting virtuoso! As it was, it was a damn pain in the ass to take the pictures, print them, and get them in the mail without my roommates catching on. As far the sexually implicit texting, I am guilty as charged. You gotta add spice somehow!