BaTmAn

Rizan

Title unrelated.

This is why Paul should not be allowed to write the story on depression for our group in Health:

random_story.jpg

I know my hand writing is hard to read, and I made a shitload of errors, maybe if I care enough when I wake I will type it out so you don't have to try reading that. Also, I think I used digress in a way that's really really stretching the definition. :P

That was a very powerful story... so why do you hold it up as a reason for you not to write about depression. It sums up a lot of emotion, of the hurt it causes those around the sufferer, of the difficulty in finding help, at least long term, the weariness of living with it for a long time and the fragility of life after all that. I think this piece says a hell of a lot in a short space and I would give it an A+ Oh but sloppy handwriting that boy. Must do better tongue.gif

Edited by Nephylim