Dating Columnist Anthony Paull

tableforoneboy

Hey Guys:

I finally saw the website for gay dating columnist Anthony Paull. It totally rocks. His articles remind me of a gay sex and the city which we truly need. Check out his site and articles at www.anthonypaull.com.

I'm also loving on the book called "The Secret Fruit of Peter Paddington", but I can't remember the author's name at this moment. It's all about a gay boy who has tits that talk to him. Very funny. Does anyone have any other queer book recommendations?

Where the Boys Are (Long, but good. I just started re-reading it.)

Prayers for Bobby (Exceptionally sad.)

The Family Heart (Fantastic Point of View.)

Metes and Bounds (Haven't finished it yet, but good so far and people I know who have read it, raved about it.)

I'm sure if I go searching through my collection I can find more.

Metes and Bounds by Jay Quinn ... one of my favorite writers (well, he's from the South :) .) I'd also recommend his second novel, Back Where He Started, which was published last year.

Kitty

There is a new Jay Quinn book out. The Good Neighbor Published this past June.

I'd also recommend Last Summer, Looking For It, and Full Circle by Michael Thomas Ford.

I've read Metes and Bounds and really enjoyed. It seemed to be for an older audience though. I really like fun sexy titles like Clay's Way from Blair Mastbaum. And I thought The Boys and Bees was good for a short novel. I guess I like writing I can relate to, writing that makes me not feel like the only gay guy trying to get a date. That's why I stuff like the anthony paull articles. Ryan, you should check out his article about labeling in the gay community. It's at www.anthonypaull.com. I almost busted. Let me know what you think.