MIT's entire curriculum available online

JamesSavik

That's right- MIT's whole catalog is available online free of charge.

They offer free access to course material such as lecture notes, assignment details, podcasts, videocasts and even e-textbooks.

College Students take note- this is a powerful resource. This can help you in classes that you are currently taking, provide background or even just a different slant on the subject matter.

It is also beneficial to anyone who needs to learn about or brush up on a new technology or subject matter.

Remember: knowledge is power. It's up to you to be powerful!

MIT Open Course-ware Online

I wonder if the linguistics course is on there.......*goes to check*.......WOOT WOOT!!11! I absolutely LOVE, LOVE CHOMSKY!!!

Noam Chomsky is the linguistics professor at MIT, and hes the most quoted intellectual that is alive today. He is a policitcal activist and speaker and IAN LOVES HIM!! He seriously is my idol. I own and have red all of his books. I have an interview with him on the RATM dvd i have.

He got known when he started speaking out against Vietnam back in the 60's. And ive loved him ever since.

Ian ^_^