Jump to content
    akisar61
  • Author
  • 2,416 Words
  • 2,304 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

C'est la Vie - 15. Chapter 15

Part 15
Talking again

As Kai pulled him into his arms and his head came to rest on his chest his worries disappeared and the feelings of contentment and happiness coursed through his body. He lifted his head from Kai’s chest then moving from his embrace and taking him by the hand led him into the house closing the door behind them. Making his way to the kitchen with Kai following he called to his mother on entering, “Mum Kai’s here.”
Kai was greeted by Mrs Clarkson asking him if he wanted anything to eat or drink.
“No thanks Mrs Clarkson,” he replied, “Can’t stay too long. I came over to see Timmy and to find out if he was alright I’ll have to be getting home soon.”
“Mum can I spend the night at Kai’s house?” Timothy asked, “He can drop me home on the way to school tomorrow.”
Mary Clarkson knew that there had been some sort of disagreement between the two boys she sensed it on Sunday and again on Monday when she’d had to take Timothy to the hospital. Now she approached Kai and asked “Did Timothy tell you why he wasn’t in school today?”
“No Mrs Clarkson, I spoke to Timmy on the phone from school but I didn’t have time to speak for very long.”
“Well let me fill you in with what happened. The specialist that he saw yesterday was far from pleased with Timothy’s recuperation progress and has banned him from attending school for at least two weeks and will only let him return if he’s satisfied with his recovery. At the moment he’s very underweight,” and she smiled as she said, “So if he’s going to spend the night at your house you’d better make sure that he eats properly.”
“I will Mrs Clarkson even if I have to force the food down his throat.”
“Alright now you’d better phone home and ask if it’s alright for Timothy to spend the night.”
While the boy phoned home Mary Clarkson knew that letting her son spend the night at Kai’s house would be more beneficial for him than moping around in his room for the rest of the day.
Linda who had been listening in on the conversation while having her biscuits and milk suddenly called out.
“Timmy.”
He turned and focused his attention on his sister. “Yes Lindy what did you want?”
“It’s not fair you said you’d play, Hide and Seek with me after I’d finished eating.”
“I’m sorry I didn’t know Kai would be calling, I’m going out with him, but I promise after you return from school tomorrow I’ll play Hide and Seek and Shops, with you, how’s that.”
Her face brightened up then consenting to Timothy’s proposal said, “Alright but we play Shops first and I’ll be the Shopkeeper you can be the customer.”
He bent down kissing her on the forehead, “Whatever you say Lindy.”

Kai had finished talking on the phone telling Mrs Clarkson, there was no problem with Timothy staying over. The two boys then headed to Timothy’s room to pick up his clothes and toiletries for his overnight stay with Kai.
The moment they were inside the room they were in each other’s arms their lips hungrily seeking the others, then their tongues uniting to send shivers of ecstasy through their bodies. Moving towards the bed Kai pulled Timmy with him and on reaching it broke the kiss and flopped back onto the bed with the smaller boy ending up lying on top of him. Kai lay there stroking the back of Timmy’s head as it rested on his shoulder.
A little later Kai said, “I think we should start getting your things together.”
Timothy didn’t respond or move just lay silently on top of Kai.
“Timmy,” Kai whispered, “Did you hear me.”
Still there was no response from the resting boy. Kai slowly inserted his hands under Timmy’s armpits and pulled him up to bring them face to face only to see that the face of boy he was in love with streaked with tears.
“Oh God! Timmy,” Kai exclaimed, rolling the boy over so he lay on the bed and he could stare down at the crying boy “What’s wrong?”
Timothy sniffed and through his sniffing said, “Nothing’s wrong. I’m so happy to have you back; you don’t know how much I’ve missed you these last two days.”
“I’m sorry Timmy, really sorry, I never meant to hurt your feelings.”
The crying boy used his hands to wipe the tears from his eyes saying, “Why did you get annoyed when I went to visit Peter Blake, I was only trying to help him?”
“Yeah I know but I get all sort of wound up when it’s got to do with boys who hurt you.”
Kai getting to his feet and looking down at the boy who held his heart leaned down then inserting his arms under Timmy lifted him into his arms as Timothy was raised off the bed he wrapped his arms around his lover’s neck then pulling his face towards that off Kai’s brought their lips together in the faintest of touches saying “Love You.”
“Love you too Timmy, but please don’t go trying to change people unless you tell me first. If something happened to you I don’t know what I’d do without you.”
“Okay I promise I’ll tell you first but you have to try and not blow your top when I do tell you.”
Kai smiled at the plain looking face in front of him, knowing it wasn’t the looks that attracted him towards the boy but what lay within.
Kissing him on the end of the nose he said, “I promise I’ll try my best.” Then lowering the boy to the floor said, “You’d better get your stuff together then we can head for my place.”

After Timothy had collected what he’d need for the sleepover the two boys went downstairs into the sitting room where his mother and Linda were sitting watching television. Going over to them Timothy kissed them saying, “Goodbye and he’d see them tomorrow.” And with Kai also voicing his goodbyes the boys left the house.
They’d been walking for a couple of minutes when Timothy’s phone started ringing. Quickly pulling it from his pocked he looked at the number and frowned not recognizing it, “Umm Timothy Clarkson speaking,” then he smiled on hearing Peter Blake’s voice at the other end.
“Just on my way to Kai’s house. Did you get the Judges name?”
“Okay what is it?”
“Okay I got that Judge Rupert Hetherington.”
“Okay bye for now see you on Saturday.”
Putting the phone away hew looked across at Kai to see his reaction to the phone call and saw Kai was frowning.
“Are you annoyed about the phone call?” he asked nervously looking at Kai.
Kai smiled, “You don’t have to worry I’m not going to sound off. No I was just thinking I’ve seen the changes in Adam Fletcher, and Brian. Now I think I’ll invite myself and accompany you and Adam when you visit Blake on Saturday.”
Timothy smiled saying, “You’ll be more than welcome.”

Reaching Kai’s house the boys entered and went into the sitting room to greet Mrs Webster. After chatting a few minutes the boys excused themselves and made their way to Kai’s bedroom. Immediately Timothy discarding his shoes went over to the bed and flopped down onto it.
Kai went over and looking down at the boy lying on the bed asked, “You okay?”
“Yeah just want to lay back and rest and get the smell of you from your pillows.”
Kai kicked of his shoes then eased himself down beside Timothy. He wrapped his arms and legs around the diminutive figure pulling him into his body, saying, “Now you can smell the real thing.”
Timothy needed no second invitation he snuggled into Kai’s body then lifting his head looked expectantly into the eyes of the boy whose arms he lay in. The face smiled then lowered their lips joined, and the ritual of their love making began.

An hour later Kai unravelled himself from the small form that he’d wrapped his arms and legs around and stretched. The body that was lying next to him squirmed and tried to wrap itself around him again. He smiled and lowering his face to the others ear said,
“My dad will be home soon and as soon as he hears that you’re here he’ll want to see you, so you’d better get washed and put your clothes back on.”
The small face looked back at him, “You going to shower?”
Kai nodded.
“Okay,” the small form said sitting up, “Let’s go.”
Kai grabbed hold of the skinny kid lifted him into his arms and carried him into the bathroom. Inside he set Timmy on his feet under the shower, and making sure that the shower head was not aimed at their bodies switched it on.

Twenty minutes later they were in the sitting room talking to Kai’s mother when they heard the rattling of keys in the front door then the door closing. They heard footsteps and into the sitting room strode Frank Webster. After greeting his wife with a kiss who promptly left to get the food ready, Frank Webster with a huge grin on his face turned to greet his son and Timothy ruffling the latter’s hair saying, “How are you keeping son.”
“Not bad Mr Webster.”
“That’s a load of bull dad; the specialist has banned him from school for at least two weeks because his recovery progress is not as good as expected.”
Frowning Frank Webster looked at the frail looking boy asking, “Is that true Timothy?”
“Umm yes Mr Webster, but it’s only because of my weight everything else is okay.”
Frank Webster looked at the seated boy in front of him and grinned saying, “Well if you’re going to eat and stay the night I expect you to finish every morsel of food served on your plate this evening,” and turning to Kai and still smiling said, “Otherwise we’ll have to force feed him won’t we.”
“Absolutely dad,” Kai responded with a huge grin on his face.
Just then Liz Webster called out from the doorway, “The food’s served.”
The three of them joined the woman of the house in the dining room and sat down to partake of the meal she had prepared.

Since Sunday when Timothy had, had the difference of opinion with Kai he’d been very upset and had not really eaten well. Now that he was back with the boy who had won his heart his appetite returned with a vengeance, and he needed no encouragement to clean his plate. The food that he’d been served disappeared at an alarming rate till Mr Webster had to remark, “We were only joking Timothy we didn’t intend force feeding you.”
Swallowing a mouthful of food Timothy grinned saying, “I know Mr Webster but I really am very hungry.”
The boys after the meal spent the time with the adults chatting and watching TV till Kai noticed that Timothy’s eyes were beginning to droop. Getting to his feet and pulling Timmy up with him he said, “Mum, dad, we’re going to bed see you in the morning.”
With Timmy mumbling his good night and getting a response from the adults the boys made their way to Kai’s bedroom.
At the top of the stairs Kai heard his father’s voice calling out to him. Telling Timmy to carry on to the bedroom and he’d see him in a bit he retraced his steps and saw his father waiting for him at the bottom of the stairs
“What did you want dad?” he asked on reaching his father.
Frank Webster first looked up to make sure that Timothy wasn’t in sight before responding to his son’s question before asking,
“Kai what’s the real issue with Timothy?”
“Just what I told you dad. The doctors weren’t pleased with his progress so they asked his mum to keep him away from school till he gets back to his normal weight or even more.”
“Alright Kai go to bed, but remember try not to put too many demands on Timmy.”
“Yes dad, goodnight,” and he climbed the stairs to return to his room.
Opening the door the room was in darkness he switched the light on to see Timothy sprawled on the bed. He stood paralysed for a moment till he saw the rise and fall of the small body as the air was inhaled and expelled with Timmy’s breathing.
He walked over to the sleeping boy and gently turned him onto his back. The moment he did the boy’s eyes opened and stared up at him.
“Ah there you are I was waiting for you,” Timothy mumbled.
Kai smiled and started by unbuttoning Timmy’s shirt then removing it. Next came the trousers and then the underwear. The boy lay naked on the bed, Kai rolled him to one side and pulled the covers back on the unoccupied side of the bed, then lifting Timmy placed him on the sheets and pulled the covers over him. Quickly he undressed and switching off the light and as naked as Timothy slipped under the covers to join his bed companion.
He lay on his side and wrapped an arm around Timothy and pulled him into his body. As the diminutive figure was pulled towards him so Timmy moaned and turned so that the were face to face. The boy spoke his name then nestled into his body and slept.
Kai kissed the top of the boy’s head and lay thinking back to the time when he’d sworn that he’d do all in his power to prevent anybody ever harming Timothy again. Ironically it was he who was the first one to harm Timmy, not physically but emotionally and mentally, he’d come to realize it when seeing the tears of happiness in the boy’s eyes as he’d said, “It was good to have him back,” as they had lain on Timothy’s bed in his house. Now he had to renew that promise to include himself in making sure that no harm came to the boy in his arms either physically or emotionally. Squeezing the boy a little bit tighter into his body then relaxing his hold and making himself comfortable with feelings of contentment he joined Timmy in sleep.

Copyright © 2011 akisar61; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..