Jump to content
    akisar61
  • Author
  • 2,646 Words
  • 2,226 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

C'est la Vie - 16. Chapter 16

Part 16
Temptation

He awoke to find his arm wrapped around the small frame of Timothy and their bodies stuck together like sardines in a can. His morning erection was pressed against his companion’s lower back and as he moved his hands he felt the sleeping boys erection as it pressed into his palm. He moved his head so that he could nibble on the boy’s ear, and as he did so the boy stirred then turned to face him.
“Umm you want to make love?”
“No.”
“Oh, then why were you nibbling my ear?”
“Because I love you, and also it’s time to get up.”
“Why can’t we make love?”
“Because I said so.”
“Huh, what’s wrong?”
He saw the questioning look in the smaller boys eyes, then pulling him into his body and kissing him on the forehead Kai said,
“I want you to start putting on weight and getting stronger. I don’t want you exerting yourself for us to experience just a heartbeat of pleasure that leaves you drained and lifeless. I nearly lost you a couple of months back Timmy, and after hearing what your mum said I don’t want to see you back in hospital again.”
“I’m okay Kai honest.”
“You keep saying that its okay, its okay, but look at you Timmy I’m scared to hug you too tightly in case I hurt you. But going without sex for a few days isn’t going to be the end of the world, so just let’s take it easy for now, and just think how awesome it will be when we do start again.
“Well at least I can still kiss you.” and the smaller boy lifted upwards to bring their lips together.

An hour later after having washed, dressed, and eaten, the two boys said goodbye to Kai’s parents and left the house.
“I’ll walk with you to the bus stop,” Timothy said as they made their way to his house, “And then head home.”
“No I told your mum that I’d drop you home and then head for school and that’s exactly what I’m going to do.”
Reaching the house they stopped at the gate.
“I’ll call you during the breaks then drop in after school before heading home.”
“Okay I don’t think my parents would let me spend another night away from home. Oh yeah check with Adam when and where he’s going to meet us on Saturday if he’s given permission to visit Peter Blake.”
“Okay, I’d better get going see you later,” and Kai squeezed the smaller boys hand in a sign of affection then let it slip away as he turned and made his way down the street.
Timmy watched him till he reached the end of the road then turn and wave before disappearing from view.


He wasn’t able to see Adam Fletcher till the first break, and when he did he was talking to a younger boy. As he drew near the two boys they stopped talking.
“Hi Kai,” Adam Fletcher said, “How’s Timothy.”
Before answering Kai looked across at the younger boy, their eyes met and instantly Kai Webster felt a stirring in his loins. He quickly looked away and answered the question, “He’s okay. He asked me, if you’ve had permission to visit Blake, and to find out when and where you’d like to meet up on Saturday if you’re able to.”
Before answering Adam Fletcher turned to the younger boy at his side saying, “Jimmy go and join your mates.”
“Why?” the younger boy asked.
“Because I fucking said so.”
“Its okay Adam let him stay.”
Fletcher gave the younger boy a withering look before saying, “He’s a real pain he’ll want to know everything if you let him hang around.”
“Then why have him as a friend.” Kai asked
“He’s not my friend Kai, he’s my younger brother. Anyway tell Timothy when you see him I’ll meet him outside the flats where Blake lives at 11.00am on Saturday.”
“Okay, I’ll see you later; have to give Timothy a call.” As he walked away he looked over his shoulder at the brothers mainly the younger one who stared back at him and smiled.

The younger Fletcher left his older brother who went off to join his friends and he headed in the direction of Kai Webster. He reached the older boy just as he was getting ready to use his phone.
“Hi do you mind if I join you?”
Startled Kai stopped dialling and put the phone away. He stared at the boy who was a good few inches taller than Timothy but still a few inches shorter than himself. He had the lightest of brown hair, and hazel eyes that seemed to verge more on green. He couldn’t seem to stop staring into those eyes they seemed to draw you into them, and where Timmy was just plain this boy was beautiful.
“What can I do for you?” he finally managed to get out.
“What do you want to do Kai,” the boy said grinning leaving no doubt as to what he implied.
“You can get into trouble making remarks like that especially if they were to the wrong person.”
“I don’t think you’re the wrong person.”
“What would your brother say if I were to tell him that you were trying to come on to me?”
“Not a lot, he knows I mess around with other boys.”
Before he could answer the bell went for the resumption of classes. “Got to go, Kai said “Its Jimmy isn’t it.”
“Yeah, but I prefer James.”
“Okay see you around James.”
“How about at lunch break?” the younger boy said.
Kai looked at the boy’s expectant face waiting for an answer; momentarily he was lost in those eyes again then breaking his gaze said, “Okay. See you at lunch,” and he left.
As he made his way to his first class he realized he hadn’t phoned Timmy, and then it hit him. He was going to see another boy after all the promises he made to himself. Now those promises concerning Timothy had flown out of the window on seeing the younger Fletcher. But he just couldn’t help it, this boy James Fletcher was everything Timothy wasn’t. The boy was more self-assured and if he wasn’t the best looking kid in the school then he was very close to it. Yes he loved Timmy, but the feelings he got when looking at James Fletcher were hard to deny. Right now he’d wished he’d had the nerve to suggest they go to the toilets to relieve themselves. But that could be rectified at the lunch break if the younger Fletcher did as he’d said and met up with him. He’d have to see how things turned out and if he and James hit it off then he’d have to tell Timothy. It wouldn’t do to lie to him after all he’d been through he deserved to hear the truth however painful.


The rest of the morning he couldn’t concentrate on his studies his mind was working overtime thinking about James Fletcher, and how he’d like to have the boy in his arms and their lips locked together. When the bell went for the lunch break he was one of the first out of the classroom and hurrying to meet up with the boy who’d been in his thoughts since they’d met.
As he neared the cafeteria he slowed his pace to a casual amble giving the impression to all who saw him that he was on his way to fill his stomach and nothing else while internally his heart was pounding 100 beats a minute in expectation of meeting James Fletcher.
Suddenly from behind he felt a hand on his shoulder at the same time a voice saying, “Hi.”
He didn’t have to look at the person to know who it was; he’d remembered that voice from when they’d last met at the first break.
Still trying to give a the impression of calmness and not breaking his casual pace, Kai turned to look at the boy who’d come up alongside him, “So are we set for eating together,” he said, keeping his face impassive, “Or have you changed your mind.”
“We’re eating together,” the younger boy said, and with a twisted grin and making his voice sound a bit suggestive added. “And something special afterwards for dessert.”
Kai lifted his eyebrows and assuming at what James Fletcher implied his loins twitched in anticipation. The two boys made their way into the cafeteria collected their food and found an empty table where they could eat and discuss their intentions towards each other.
“Before we go any further, Kai said between mouthfuls of food, “How old are you and why haven’t I seen you around the school before?”
“Is how old I am important?”
“No, just wanted to know”
“Alright for your enlightenment I’m Eleven months younger than my brother, so I’ll be turning fifteen in October. And I only started at this school two weeks ago.”
“Where were you before?”
“At DeMonfort College but I got kicked out and ended up over here.”

Adam Fletcher with Brian Hunter, and Sammy, had been standing outside the cafeteria waiting for Kai to appear when he hadn’t shown they went in without him. As they stood in the queue waiting to be served, while Sammy and Brian were deep in conversation Adam looked around the seating area. His eyes were drawn by the movement of two boys getting up from a table at the back of the hall and saw Kai and his brother make their way out of the cafeteria from one of the side exits.
He was surprised to see Kai with his brother. He knew that Kai and Timothy were supposedly boyfriends. Brian had told him of the two boy’s relationship when Timothy had just come out of hospital. He’d been warned by Brian that if ever word got out about the boys he knew where to come to, as besides the three of them no one else knew.
Now seeing Kai with his brother he began to wonder if he should look into the matter. He knew James fooled around a lot with other boys. He had inadvertently stumbled upon one of his brothers couplings when walking into his room without knocking. But James was not in the least embarrassed, and a couple of days later had another boy in his room. At first he had thought his younger brother was doing it to get his rocks off, but the frequency and different partners he brought home made Adam realize that James was a rampant bottom boy. He decided to leave the matter alone it was none of his business and if he did try to interfere he was sure that Kai wouldn’t be too pleased.


James Fletcher led Kai through the school passageways till they reached the Assembly Hall. Making sure no one was watching he slipped through the open door pulling Kai with him. They walked towards the stage at the end of the hall and then around to the side where there was a small wooden door. Opening it and then fumbling around till he located what he was looking for the younger boy flooded the room under the stage with light.
“Come on hurry up, and get inside," James Fletcher said movint into the room, and close the door behind you.”
Kai his insides knotted up and shivering with anticipation at what was about to happen quickly did as he was asked.
“We don’t have much time,” James said as he led Kai over to some padding on the floor which was covered by an old stage curtain and started to strip.
Kai watched him not moving till he was suddenly startled by the boy saying, “Come on, get your clothes off.”
As soon as the two boys were naked James didn’t stand on ceremony taking a tube out of one of his jacket pockets he started to lube Kai’s rampant member then applied the same to his rectum. When he’d finished he lay on his back lifting his legs in the air exposing his hole for the older boy.
“Come on Kai, fuck me.”
He didn’t need a second invitation getting on his knees and sidling up to the boy he inserted his cock into the James’s arsehole. He slipped in so easily that he knew it wasn’t the first time the boy had been fucked but he didn’t worry about that. He just started pounding away the younger boy wanking his cock at the same time.
Within minutes the younger boy was yelling “Oh yeah faster, faster I’m ready to cum,” and then Kai felt the boys sphincter clamp down on his cock as the boy’s cum jetted out of his prick to splash over his chest. Seconds later Kai’s own cock blasted his spunk deep in the moaning boy’s bowels.
He lay on top of the younger boy spent till a voice said, “You’re getting a bit heavy could you get off.”
He rolled of and lay on his back and as the feeling of euphoria diminished so the guilt started to set in.
What the Hell had he done, and how was he going to explain it to Timothy. He thought. He’d let his prick do the leading and for what?
A fuck with the boy who was lying beside him.
Suddenly James leaned over and started to fondle the older boy’s cock again coaxing it back to arousal saying. “We’ve got time for another.”
With the hand stroking his balls and cock, his feelings of guilt vanished. Again he slammed his cock into that inviting hole and ploughed it deep. This time it took a while longer for the two of them to reach their climaxes. The second time their flow of cum was not so copious but the feelings of pleasure were a lot more intense. This time Kai joined in with James as they shouted and grunted as the intensity of their orgasms coursed through their bodies.
When they’d finished they did not wait around, but quickly cleaned themselves with tissue the younger boy supplied, dressed and left the Assembly Hall.
Outside before they went their separate ways to their classes James Fletcher said, “We going to meet up again tomorrow.”
Kai hesitated but then he felt the younger boy’s hand gently squeeze his loins, and he nodded his assent.


With the bell ringing for the resumption of classes he returned to his class and on entering was given enquiring glances by Sammy and Brian Hunter. He ignored them and took his seat at his desk just as Ms Carbury came in for their English lesson. He didn’t hear what the teacher said as his thoughts were going over what had happened earlier.
His mind was in turmoil as he thought about what had taken place during the meal break. How easily he’d let his lust for the boy overcome any feelings of guilt he’d had about cheating on Timothy. Suddenly he realized in all the time he’d been with James they had not kissed once. It was just strip and fuck, then get dressed and arrange to meet up again for another fuck, it was pure lust with that boy nothing else. Not the next time, he thought, he was going to change that it was going to be on his terms he would call the play and bring some emotion into the proceedings instead of just rutting like dogs.
His thoughts were broken by Ms Carbury calling his name and asking him to continue reading the next paragraph. He looked bewildered till Sammy hinted to him where to start reading. Giving her a look of thanks Kai Webster came back to the world and started to read.


 

Copyright © 2011 akisar61; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..