Jump to content
    Altimexis
  • Author
  • 2,392 Words
  • 2,146 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Naptown 21 - Summer Internship - 4. A Brother’s Interference - Trevor

Summer Internship

A Naptown Tales Novel by Altimexis & David of Hope

The Fashion Mall

A Brother’s Interference - Trevor
by Altimexis

“Are you sure you want to take this on, Brad?” I asked my good friend’s brother as we discussed his idea for establishing GSAs in each of the district’s three middle schools. “This is a major undertaking we’re talking about. You’ve already got a lot on your plate as a member of the student council, and eighth grade is already enough of a pressure cooker.”

“I know that, Trevor,” Brad answered me, “but this is something I really want to do. It’s something I have to do. People like you and Kurt shouldn’t have to grow up feeling all alone until you get to high school. Helping to set up the GSA’s is the least I can do to help out. You’ve already set up one killer of a website. I figure I can piggyback a district-wide website on what you’ve already done. The biggest hurdle is getting straight kids to volunteer to help out. If we can just get a critical mass of straight kids in each middle school . . . we prolly just need ten to start with . . . that would be enough to make the gay students feel safe enough to come forward. But finding those ten kids in each school who feel comfortable enough in their own sexuality to help out will be the hard part.

“My hope is that we can count on others like me . . . younger brothers and sisters of gay high school kids . . . siblings who’ve seen how much the GSA’s made a difference in their older brother’s or sister’s lives. We’re the ones who know. It’s up to us to make this thing happen.”

“You know there’s a good chance people will think you’re gay, Brad,” I warned.

“I realize that,” Brad admitted, “and you know what? It won’t matter and I don’t care what people think. I know I’m straight, and that’s all that matters to me. I’m willing to deal with whatever flack comes my way. I got just a taste the other day of what my brother gets, and I didn’t like it. If he and Jeremy can put up with that kind of shit all the time . . . if you and Kurt can, then I certainly can once in a while. Let me do my part, Trev. I have to do this.”

“You’re a special guy, Brad,” I said, shaking his hand. “I’m sorry I won’t be around much this summer, but I’ll do what I can to help via e-mail, and Barry Smith, as the vice president of the GSA, will be happy to help you out, too. Like you, he’s a straight guy with a gay older brother.”

“Thanks a million,” Brad said with his killer smile, “I really appreciate it.”

“The pleasure’s mine,” I replied as I walked out of his house and then took off in my Jetta.

Man, I had a lot to do before leaving for Washington. My first stop, however, was to pick up Kurt, my boyfriend, my lover, my fiancé. Yeah, ever since Spring Break, Kurt and I had hardly spent any time apart. I think his mother in particular recognized the change when we got back from DC and realized that we were now officially a couple. She never once denied his requests to spend the night with me when he asked. For that matter, my parents were pretty understanding, too, although they were quite obviously not quite as approving when it came to the matter of the two of us having sex under their roof. Not that they ever said anything or tried to stop us, but they clearly were less than happy with what they still viewed as a sin against God.

All in all, Kurt was spending at least four nights a week in my bed, and sometimes more than that. If I thought we could have gotten away with it, I’d have had him move in with me. We were so much in love, and we were still learning how to make love. We’d long since become intimately familiar with every square millimeter of each other’s body, and the little places where things could go. I knew what made him feel good, and vice versa. Everything we did was an expression of our love for each other. I’d never been so happy in my life.

As far as I was concerned, Leviticus was written by a false prophet - it contains so much hatred and malevolence. What Kurt and I shared was the love that God intended us to share - of that I was absolutely certain.

Pulling into Kurt’s driveway, my face lit up when he flew out the door of his house, an overnight bag in his hand. Leaping into my car, our lips met in the middle as our tongues engaged themselves along the way.

“Mmm,” I said, “Ill never tire of that.”

“Me neither, babe,” he agreed.

“Ready to do some shopping?” I asked.

“Ready and psyched,” my lover purred. He was adorable.

The Page Program provided their own uniforms for us to wear, and we’d be paying for the blazers and slacks. We had to bring our own dress shirts, ties, underwear and socks, of course, but we’d also need casual clothes for the weekends, and we’d need a sports coat so we could go out to a concert or for a special occasion if the need arose. In addition, we’d be attending Randy and Altaf’s wedding in New Haven over the Fourth of July weekend, and for that we’d each need a new suit. Unfortunately, Kurt was growing like a weed and needed all new clothes. Hell, I guess I’d grown quite a bit, too. This shopping trip was going to cost us an absolute fortune.

The first stop for shopping was Target, right near where David and Brad lived. There was no point in going to an expensive store to buy underwear, pens, digital camera cards and the like. Kurt and I made quick work of it, picking up several pairs of boxers, some note pads, pens, SD cards and so on. I told Kurt to wait on buying the socks, however. “Gold Toe socks last for years. Cheap socks last only a few weeks. I learned that lesson from my dad, and he was right,” I explained.

Next, we headed over to the Fashion Mall at Keystone at the Crossing. We could’ve gone to the megamall at Castleton Square, but I hated that place, and besides, the Fashion Mall had much nicer stuff. Sure, it was more expensive, but the quality was well worth the price. Then again, my parents had money, and we could afford it, and I was going to make sure Kurt had nice things, too.

There were several nice stores to choose from . . . Lord and Taylor, Bloomingdales, Banana Republic and so on. We took our time and picked up enough ‘wrinkle-free’ white shirts for each of us so that we wouldn’t have to do laundry more than once a week. We also picked up some nice polo shirts for each of us for more casual wear, and some plain old T-shirts, some shorts and some khakis. We got some dress shoes to match the uniforms we’d be wearing, some new sneakers and of course some dress and casual belts. We also picked up a pair of dress slacks and a sports coat for each of us, and finally, suits for the wedding. The alterations, of course, would take about a week.

The grand total for all of this came to nearly six thousand dollars - yikes! Good thing it was going on my parents’ credit card!

After we took everything out to the car, we headed back to my house and quickly brought everything inside. My parents were still at work, but my foster brother, Sammy, and his best friend, Paul, were home and playing a game of Grand Theft Auto on Sammy’s X-Box up in his room.

As we dragged bag after bag up to my room, Kurt suggested we take a break from unpacking all the clothes.

“Why?” I asked. “What did you have in mind?”

His very suggestive smile said it all.

The giggling that came from the next room as I closed the door told us the younger boys knew exactly what we were up to, but we didn’t care. The moment I pressed the door lock, Kurt was the only thing in the world that mattered. God, he was beautiful. I knew that to some, he might not be all that handsome, but to me, he was absolutely stunning. He had boyishly good looks. His strawberry blond hair was absolutely perfect. The smattering of freckles across the bridge of his nose was abso-fucking-lutely cute. His eyes were as blue as the ocean, and his teeth were white and straight and perfect in every way. His lips were full and red and just so kissable, and kiss them I did.

Having him lift his arms, I pulled his shirt over his head to reveal the most beautiful torso imaginable. There was a light dusting of freckles over the tops of his shoulders that just seemed so right on him. They just accentuated his utter cuteness. His areolae were dime-sized, light brown and nipples erect. His chest was otherwise completely smooth. His abdomen was toned and flat, with a cute innie of a navel, and the barest hint of a blond treasure trail leading into his boxers, visible just above his shorts.

There was an unmistakable tent in his shorts, and I couldn’t help but drool at what was inside. Reaching for his belt, I unfastened it, and then I unsnapped and unzipped his shorts and slowly lowered them, leaving only his boxers to cover his throbbing prize. A large wet spot was already forming and I knew he wouldn’t last much longer, but then neither would I. I could feel the heat radiating through the fabric as I grabbed hold of what I so desired.

Kurt toed off his sneakers and I removed the last vestiges of his clothing, leaving him standing naked before me in all his glory. He truly was a Greek god as far as I was concerned.

Using my tongue and my throat, I gave Kurt the pleasure he so desired. My reward was the sweet taste I had come to love completely, and the knowledge of the ecstasy that we’d shared. When I came up for air, I shared Kurt’s essence with him as we kissed passionately, and then he undressed me and he returned the favor.

Snuggling together, side-by-side on my bed, Kurt said, “What a nice way to spend the afternoon.”

“Mmm . . . I couldn’t agree more, but if we don’t get these clothes sorted out and into the wash soon, my folks’ll know what we’ve been up to,” I mentioned before kissing my boyfriend one more time.

“And that matters to you because . . .” he asked before kissing me back.

“Oh, I guess it doesn’t really matter, other than that we do need to get this stuff in the wash sooner or later; but later’s good,” I agreed.

Unfortunately, my foster brother had other ideas, as there was soon the sound of banging on the door.

“Hey Trevor,” Sammy shouted through the door, “I know you and Kurt are foolin’ around, but we need your help, man.”

Sighing, I plodded over to the door and unlocked it, letting Sammy and Paul inside.

“Oh man, guys, you could have at least put some clothes on,” Sammy said as his face turned bright red.

Paul, on the other hand, giggled like a schoolgirl.

“Hey,” I said, “You’re the one who wanted to barge on in here right after we’d just had sex.”

“Whoa, bro, TMI, dude,” Sammy said with a grin on his face.

“Like you didn’t know what we were up to,” I laughed, nudging my brother in the crotch with my knee.

Throwing Kurt his boxers, we got dressed as I asked Sammy what was up.

“Actually, nothing,” he sheepishly admitted. “I just wanted to see if I could get you to open the door.”

“Oh, you are sooo gonna get it now, bro,” I said, “but just you wait ’til you’re trying to make out with someone in the privacy of your bedroom.”

“Hmm . . . what should we do to these bozos,” Kurt said, joining in.

“We could strip them naked and throw all their clothes in the wash,” I suggested.

“Nah, there’s no way all of Sammy’s stuff would fit in just one load, and they’d prolly just use towels or something to cover up, so what would be the fun in that?” Kurt pointed out.

“Yeah, you’re right, Kurt,” I agreed.

“Maybe we could strip them and lock them outside,” I suggested instead.

Kurt got a thoughtful look on his face as Sammy and Paul got a look of what could only be described as one of terror.

“Mightn’t they just hide out in the back yard?” Kurt pointed out. “The back fence is pretty high and unless one of the neighbors is looking out a second floor window at the time, they might not see anything.”

“Yeah, but there’s always the chance they might look, and that’s good enough for me.”

“But then Sammy and Paul will just go skinny dipping in the pool until your folks get home, and then you’ll have to explain why they’re skinny dipping in the pool,” Kurt made me realize.

Turning to Sammy, I said, “Sammy, I guess I’m not going to do anything for now, but know this. Some day when you least expect it, some how, some way, I’m going to get even with you.”

“Damn, that’s worse than making us go skinny dipping in the pool,” Sammy said. “Come on, Paul, let’s do it,” he said with a wicked grin as he turned to his best friend.

My foster brother and Paul then both stripped out of their clothes and ran out of my bedroom and down the stairs. What the fuck had I just gotten myself into, and what would my parents say when they got home to find my brother and his best friend naked in the pool.



Discuss the Story



⇐ Previous Chapter



Naptown Index



Next Chapter ⇒


2009 Altimexis and David of Hope. All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..