Jump to content
    Anglv666
  • Author
  • 1,743 Words
  • 918 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Vampire Death - 1. Chapter 1

There are different kind vampires in the world. It is said that they are the walking death who live by drinking the blood of a mortal. It was their nature, their immortality, their destiny. There is a Vampire among vampires who lived in his horrifying home away from any living or none living being.

 

He had a secret to hide, a burden in his black heart that never seemed to leave him in peace. He wished not to get close to any person. He stayed in his dark domain alone since the day he was made a vampire.

 

Why he did it…it his own secret that was soon to be discovered to the very last.

 

 

 

The Vampire never believed that someone would invade his home. He never thought that someone would dare enter it when those around knew he lived there.

 

He had been looking out his window when he felt the presence of the invader making his way closer and closer to where the he was. The person was a dhampir, a half human half vampire moved closer to the room where the Vampire stood in.

 

Dhampirs are known to hunt vampires down. That is how they were raised up to be. That is their nature. At last, someone had gain the courage to kill the Vampire. Something many didn’t dare do because the Vampire was one of the Old Blood, one of the vampires who had lived for centuries.

 

The Vampire waited for his invader.

 

The door open and in came the man. A man with broad shoulders, light brown hair and blue eyes and to the Vampire, the man was the most gorgeous man he had ever seen. He was enchanted and for a moment he had forgotten that-that same man was there to kill him.

 

The Hunter stood facing the Vampire that stood by the window where the moon shined down upon the Vampire. He, too, was enchanted by the beauty of the vampire. He too had never seen such a beautiful vampire before. He had been taught to kill vampires who hunt the innocent mortals, but it had been the first time that he had hesitated to do so. He did not know if he was being spelled but yet he didn’t seem to care. He only stood there looking at the Vampire. A vampire under the light of the moon, made the Vampire look like a god with that long white hair, deep black eyes, and slim delicate body. The Hunter, just for a moment, wished never to look away.

 

Yet they felt what they felt, it was only nature for them to fight and so they did. The fought severely, neither giving any sign of weakness. They went all through the night, destroying the home from one side to the other. It was like a dance, a beautiful dance that made them forget everything around them and in the end…at the very end, when there was only minutes away from the sun rising, both still dancing, the Vampire lead the way down…down deep into the under grounds of the house where they both fall into each other’s arms.

 

They kissed savagely, they touch without shyness and they made love with no hesitation. It was their night…a night with passion and lust, a night that it was sure to never erase from their minds.

 

 

 

Time had gone and come and they lived happily together. They loved each other like no other would. They had their special love of two different being, yet alike.

 

Though, the Vampire still kept his secret, a secret that put him in great risk by being with the Hunter. A secret that he had kept ever since he was made, it was a secret that kept him away from other because he, as a vampire, is different from the others. He may be from the Old Blood but he had a great weakness. He kept that weakness safe deep within him…but the Hunter had made the Vampire forget. Their love blinded each other.

 

The dhampir had rules. They were never to involve themselves into affairs with vampires, yet the Hunter has broken that rule. The Vampire, with his secret, has put himself at great risk.

 

 

 

It wasn’t long when they were found out by the companions of the Hunter. With a broken rule, the Vampire would be killed by some other hunter and the Hunter would be force back home where he would be dealt with. The Hunter would be pushing for his un-loyalty to his people.

 

The battle then began…two, vampire and dhampir fought beside each other, fighting for their life and love. They fought other hunters. Many and they kept coming no matter how many they killed.

 

The Vampire changed into his true for. Wing spread wide and long, ears grown pointy, fangs grown longer, and eyes as of a cat. He had grown powerful and he fought with no hesitation. His speed and strength was no match for the dhampirs.

 

Yet it was not enough to keep his lover safe. The Hunter had been wounded dangerously that it was killing him. A wound that could not be healed by the Hunter’s will. There was only one way to save the Hunter and the Vampire knew it. He knew it so well and he kneeled down beside his lover and watched him how he was in pain.

 

The Hunter lay on the floor, blood spilling out from his wound. He looked up at his lover with a smile and for the first time since the day they met, the Hunter said his feeling. He said that he loved the Vampire. He told him over and over how much he loved him. The Hunter sounded like a broke record player and the only words were ‘I love you’.

 

The Vampire watched his lover as he started to die…yet he could not let that happen. He would not let it happen. So he cut his wrist and let his blood flow out as it landed inside the Hunter’s mouth. He gave the Hunter his blood, the Old Blood that would heal the Hunter in no time.

 

The Hunter reached up and grabbed the Vampire. The Hunter lifted himself up to reach for his lover, there…close to his lover’s neck…he sank his fangs deep within him and drank.

 

They both sat under the window where the moon shined down on them. The Vampire looked up at the sky, admiring the moon and the stars he had always watched. They had been his companions for many years until the Hunter had appeared to him. Tears rolled down his face, tears of blood…his blood.

 

There was no much time and the Hunter drank. He drank till he regained control of himself.

 

When they pulled apart, the Hunter kissed the Vampire passionately with full of love. A kiss the Vampire enjoyed so very much. He closed his eyes and savor the kiss…he memories it…putting all his feeling into is.

 

Then he pulled away. He stood and looked out the window once again. Tears still flow down his face when suddenly the Hunter licks them away one by one.

 

The time came…a time the Vampire never thought would happen because he never thought he would fall in love. He had no regrets…

 

The vampire look at his lover with a smile as beautiful as an opening rose, a smile that made the Hunter weak to the knees and lust growing deep within him. When the Hunter was about to move close to his lover, the Vampire stopped him. The smile never faded and it suited him.

 

‘I never thought I would love someone,’ the Vampire spoke, ‘but I love you. You came into my immortal death and saved me from a life that was not life. I kept myself isolated from the world for this mere reason. I never wished to fall in love. It was the life I had chosen ever since I was reborn into death. My blood is the Old Blood, powerful blood yet who I am…who I am…’

 

Shimmery light crystal started to appear as he starts to vanish.

 

The Hunter looked at him in shock. He asked what was wrong and the Vampire smiled even more.

 

‘I love you,’ the Vampire said again, ‘I will always love you from the bottom of my black un beating heart. This was not your fault. I decided this on my own. Because your love and because I love you, I give you my immortality. I want you live…I want you to live on for all life. This is my gift to you for saving me from the life I thought was the best to take.’

 

The more the Vampire spoke, the more he faded.

 

The Hunter didn’t understand. He didn’t want to understand because in front of him, his lover was fading away.

 

‘Promise me you will live,’ the Vampire kept going, ‘promise me that you will live in with my blood. If you truly love me, live on…’ half the Vampire’s body is gone. ‘Live for both of us…’ tears rolled down his face. ‘You made me happy…oh so very happy…’ and he was gone.

 

The Hunter stood in front from where his lover had been standing. There was no one there anymore. There was nothing, not even ashes. Tears rolled down his face, blood tears…blood his lover had given him. He wiped them away and licked his hand…he liked his lovers blood because he wished not to spill no drop of it. He promise he would live as he stood looking out at the window his lover would always watch out from. He promised what his lover had wanted him to promise and he would keep it. He would not shed any tears and he would not love anyone else as he had loved the Vampire.

The Hunter lived on as he had promise. He left the other dhampirs and worked for himself. He lived on as he had once but on his own this time, yet not alone because his lovers blood flowed deep within his body…making him a full blooded vampire.

 

He would be happy for both of them.

Copyright © 2011 Anglv666; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..