Jump to content
    Armaan
  • Author
  • 1,207 Words
  • 820 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

At The Salon, One Day..... - 1. Chapter 1

At the Salon, One Day.........

It wasnt that I hadnt had people hitting on me before, and in everyday situations. It was just that I had been able to resist temptations of all kinds and had avoided getting myself into a catch 22 situation. That was until....

As much as I hated visiting those super fexpensive super fancy salons, with their exasperatingly long waiting lines and book in advance syndromes, I have never been one to plan in advance a shave or a trim on so and so day of the week, there hardly seemed any good choice, when it came to finding a decent, trendy, urbane place to get my hair trimmed the proper way. So it was, that I had managed to find, after much effort, a place that suited best to my needs, was located not very far from where I happened to reside, had an amicable ambiance and some skilled stylists and cool colorists. I had been visiting it for some time, had become one of their regulars, and of all the time I had spent idling away when I failed to book my visit in advance, which of course true to my nature occurred pretty frequently, had involuntarily become quite familiar with the affairs of the place. Little snippets here and there, and the like, it was inevitable of course.

Ok, so this salon like many others in its class probably, had its fair share of young, attractive, well-muscled dashing hunks doing duties. Well, not that all of them were a treat to watch, nor that I dug ogling at them in particular. Just that it had not escaped my attention.

And none of them seemed to be permanent, change of personnel was quite frequent here, the reasons varied.

 

Dream Guy

Ok, so a hair salon doesnt quite seem a likely place where you would expect one to run into that elusive dream guy, I admit. But then, why not? Anyways, so the thing was, there came along a new guy to work at the place. Needless to say, he caught my attention at first glance, not that he could have been inconspicuous to any eyes by any stretch of the imagination.

The First Meet

It was a scorching hot summer afternoon, I rode my bike on the simmering gray-black road, feeling boiling tar beneath the tyres, the whole city seemed to be in the clutches of a heat stroke. Rather than rays, the Sun seemed to be erupting fiery hot lava. The glass and cement scrappers all around, seemed hell bent on reflecting back onto me, whatever heat waves failed to strike me on their maiden run. Cursing myself for choosing such an oppressive time to be out here in this setting, I made my way through the concrete jungle streets to my destination.

A little sigh of relief, as I found a good empty spot to park the bike, A quick little glance in the rearview mirror, setting my hair straight with my fingers, a few quick strides to the elevator, and in no time, I was there. I pushed open the glass door to my fav salon.


The first time I saw him, as I entered through the glass door to find him attending to a customer. He looked up, and -

[Use your own imagination for this portion, for what happened when our eyes met. I wont write anything. Anyways, Moving on, to what happened after that-]

He beamed as if he had known me for ever. I gave a smirk, trying to come to terms with - well, trying to come to terms with "him".

"Here for a trim?", he inquired.
"Yes, Ya, Yes -", Even shook my head in affirmation. What an embarrassment.
"Ok, can u wait for a little while, it wont take long." he said politely, could still see the remnants of his earlier broad smile on his face.

Didnt say anything, just dived on to the nearest available seat.

I looked around, the place seemed empty, no other guy around. Where is Everyone, I almost asked him, but then thought the better of it.

Picked up a mag from the stack, started turning pages aimlessly. As expected, there was nothing in the mag to hold my attention, especially in the wake of what was going on. Out of the corner of my eye, I glanced at the Adonis of a guy, quite possibly the most good looking guy I had ever laid my eyes on.

Adonis


Where do they chisel dudes like him, I wondered. Is he for real, or just a statuette coming to life in some wild wild fantasy. Does he have possession of a magical treasure trove that no one else can lay their hands on, it seems quite impossible that he has that divine complexion all on his own, without any external aid. All the hours that I had spent working my ass off at the gym seemed a total waste of time, when I looked at the profile of the dashing dude's shapely derriere. And the way the fabric of his black tee was stretched out over his firm pecs, while a series of creases seemed to have formed where it covered his lower abs and his extra slim waist.

~~~

Aphrodite's Gaze

I devoured with my eyes what seemed to me Pygmalion's statue descending from its pedestal, possessor of bone-chilling beauty. I felt a mad impulse, a sort of frenzy, to rush upon where he stood and seize him into an embrace. I felt a fire bursting deep in the hollows of my heart, consuming in its aberrant flames, every single drop of decency, all sense of modesty subliming away to the heavens in its sinister smoke. Just a primeval fire. A radiance, raw and ancient, shining so bright as to blind my vision and capture it in an inescapable cage of desire. To win his love, or to die trying, I condemned my existence to such an ordeal.

[Like an echo]
Hey Armaan, where had you been?
I have been waiting for you so long.
Come into my arms, I wanna hold u tight.
Come on.Feel how my heart beats for you.
Feel your scent in every breathe I take,
Feel my love for you pulsating through my veins.
Come closer, have a look in my eyes, and tell me
if you see reflected anything but my undulating desire for you.
I always knew you'd come along
In fantasies I've felt your kiss
I knew your lips would feel like this
So many times I've dreamt of holding you tight
And now that you're here it's all for real
I've been waiting for you all of my life.
Now that you're here for me to touch
The need in me becomes too much
The dream that lived inside of me
Right here right now, will become reality.........

Zooooooooooooooom - Did he just say all that? I havent had such a fit of imagining things of this nature, Ever. A quick shake of the head to clear the sand off, n get some clear thoughts in the midst of a sandstorm. Boy ! it really happens, not just in movies.

To be Continued..................

Copyright © 2011 Armaan; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..