Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

exposing a fraud - 1. Chapter 1

As I left my room and went to the top of the stairs, I heard a voice that I wasn’t familiar with, and one that I was. The familiar voice was moms‘. Four steps from the main floor I paused. She was sitting on one end of the couch which stood almost in the middle of the living room facing the big picture window. An impeccably dressed man I guessed to be about thirty-nine years old was in the armchair which angled toward her end of the couch. He looked past her at me. I suppose I looked a little odd, just standing there assessing this total stranger. Mom must have noticed that he was looking past her, and she twisted around and saw me.

“Sammy…., you are being rude,” she said. “Get down here at once!”

I languidly took the last for stair steps and walked stiffly around the end of the couch, expecting to sit by my mother.

“We have a guest whom I think can help you, son,” she said. “Sammy, say hello to mister Ross Swizzer, a psychiatrist who can help you.”

Swizzer rose from his chair and closed the few steps between us and offered his hand.

“I’m glad to meet you Samuel,” he said. “I’ve heard a lot about you, young man.”

I was getting a bad feeling in my gut. But it would have been impolite not to shake his hand, so I did.

“Sit down, Sammy,” said my mother.

I sat down in the couch at the opposite end from mom and slouched against the back and arm of the couch with my arms crossed. I was pretty sure what to expect, and I didn’t like it one damn bit.

 

“Sammy, your mother asked me to talk to you about a certain problem. I‘m sure that I can help.”

 

There was a smugness about this Swizzer guy that irritated me, and it fit what I was expecting like a key fits a lock. Psychiatrist. Double breasted suit. Clear polished nails. A holier-than-thou, soft spoken demeanor. Another goddamn know-it-all. He was no doubt here to help me see the wrongness of my attraction to the same gender. Without knowing that for sure, my guard, nevertheless, was up.

“Help me what?” I pressed, purposefully faking an innocent smile.

“Your mother tells me that you…uh, kind of find other young men more attractive than the young ladies. Is that true, Samuel?”

”It‘s her problem, not mine,” I said, ignoring his direct question.

“Sammy!” mom said angrily. “See how he is, mister Swizzer?”

 

There was a rather long and uncomfortable moment when all three of us were exchanging glances. Mother was frowning. I wore a defiant expression. As for Swizzer, he studied both of us as one would look across the board to decide which chess piece to take down.

“I need you to come to my office for a one-on-one session, mister Dugan. Your mother paid me to have a chat with you first to determine if you really needed help, and I see that you do. Misses Dugan, he must come alone, you understand. Interruptions are distracting. The patient usually uses that distraction to redirect the matter of cause and effect away from his or her self, and onto the third party.”

“You know best, sir,” my mother said. “When can you schedule a session, sir?”

“Suspecting what I might find, I already scheduled a session for Friday this week at three PM. Timeliness is godliness, young man. Be prompt. Here, take my card. My office address and phone number are on it. And thank you, misses Dugan for your kind hospitality.”

The jerks’ syrupiness was making me nauseous.

“You were kind to come out of your way, mister Swizzer. I’m confident that you can help my son find his rightful path.”

Now my mother was matching his syrupiness. Shit!

“I’m sure I can, ma‘am. I’ll show myself out, thank you.”

 

I was expecting my mother to expand with me on what she considered an issue, so I got up quickly and ran up the stairs and into my computer room. Then I dialed Josh’s number on my cell phone.

 

“Hi, Josh, it’s me. You’ll never guess what I just experienced.”

 

 

“You beat off and had an orgasm while reading that anthology book of raunchy short story porn I gave you. Am I close?”

 

“Funny, Josh…real funny! This is serious, Babe.”

 

“Aw, aw. What happened, Sam?”

 

“Last night after dinner, mom told me that her and dad wanted to talk to me over a cup of coffee about why I didn’t have a girlfriend, and about why you and I seemed uncommonly close for us to be just good friends. I pretended to blow my fuse. I told them that their insinuation was an insult to both of us, and then I stomped off up the stairs and to my room. For weeks I’ve been wanting to get our relationship out in the open, but hadn’t found the nerve. Well, mom is forcing my hand. Without consulting me or dad, she hired a shrink. Now, I’m going to have to fess up.”

 

 

“Good! When I told my parents about a month ago, they looked at each other and grinned. Then dad told me that they already figured that out months ago.”

 

“Lucky you. My mother made an appointment with an oh-so-precious shrink to come to our house while dad was away on business, to assess whether or not I needed his services. You should have seen him in action. He had mom wrapped around his pinkie. His spiel was aimed at sucking up to mom so that he could suck money from her.”

 

 

“You’re not going to the appointment, are you?”

 

“Sure am. I want to have some fun with that ostentatious jerk.”

 

 

“I’d like to be a mouse in the corner. You can cut a person down before they know what hit them. What’s the shrink’s name?“

 

“Last name is Swizzer.”

 

 

“Swizzer! Oh, ho, ho, ho! Have I got really big news for you!”

 

“About him?”

 

“Yep. That closet case made the newspaper in Cincinnati. He got caught approaching a plain clothed cop to pleasure him in the bus station john. My older gay cousin, Andrew, who lives there, and who knows that I‘m Gay, sent me the newspaper clipping that includes Swizzer’s picture. After the story broke, Swizzer’s business went tits up, and he moved out of town. That name is unusual, so it could easily be the same shrink. Andrew is an activist in the gay community and thought that I might get a kick out of the story. I’ll show it to you some time.”

 

“Oh man! I’m gonna have me some fun now! When I get through with that quack, he’ll not bother me again.”

 

“I’ll be interested in hearing about it. Well, Honey, I’ve got to go help dad weed our thriving vegetable garden. This year we have some nice big cucumbers…ha, ha. Let me know how it all turns out. Bye.”

 

“Goodbye, Babe.”

 

Friday. Three PM sharp. When I told the good doctor’s male secretary who I was. His eyes went straight to my crotch. Then he lead me to the door of the doctor’s brain scrambling room.

“Timely, Sammy. That’s good. The couch. Hands across your chest, relaxed. Legs uncrossed. It’s very important that you keep your eyes closed so that your thoughts won’t be distracted by things in the room. Just concentrate on the issue. I’m here to listen, and I need for you to be open and free to disclose all. Only then will I know how to help you. So tell me what spurred your interest in sex with men?”

 

I laid on the couch as instructed, then I pretended that my underwear was bothering me and pulled at the material at the crotch of my jeans.

 

“Well, sir, I…”

 

“Ross, please. We should be on a first name basis. You’ll be more relaxed that way. Go ahead, Sammy.”

 

“Well, Ross…, there was this really hot hunk-of-a football star in my senior class. So naturally, being in the same gym class, I got plenty of opportunities to check out his manhood when we showered. It was, in a word…wow! All men are certainly not created equal.”

 

I stopped in my recitation about what happened next. My intentions were to have some fun by stringing him along before lowering the boom.

 

“Yes, yes, go on Sammy. You were saying how well he was endowed and that you were impressed with his size. Did you find his cock…I mean, his penis exciting to look at?”

 

“Oh yes, very.”

 

I reached down and adjusted my cock in my jeans. But this time I needed to. The false image I was creating was effecting me too, although that was never intended, and my cock was beginning to hurt from being so confined in my briefs. Then it occurred to me that my action might serve to make Ross squirm with temptation which he didn’t dare to disclose. In those few seconds, the good doctor had said nothing.

 

“Are you listening, Doc?”

 

“Yes. Yes, of course! Go ahead.” Swizzer said enthusiastically.

 

“Well. Gosh, this is embarrassing!”

 

“We’re very private in my office. Relax, Sammy, and continue. Put in all of the details so I‘ll better understand the depth and nature of your fixation. Was that fellow purposely toying with your natural curiosity and taking advantage of your innocence?”

 

“That young fellow, as you put it, was named Dick.”

“Dick? Uh, yes…Dick. Well, what temptations did you feel, son?”

 

“Do I have to confess that, Doc?”

 

“Of course you do if you intend to understand yourself and your weaknesses. Please continue, Sammy.”

 

“Well, I… I, uh… I wondered how it would feel to have a man’s big cock running along my tongue and touching the roof of my mouth as it oscillated between my tight lips. You know, all warm and foreign and forbidden and exciting.”

 

“This session is going very well, Sammy. It’s those feelings you describe so vividly that can help me in getting to the bottom of what troubles you, and enable me to help you get over your malady.”

 

“You sound very professional. I feel sure that you’ll be able to free me from my, as you say, malady. Okay, Ross. He caught me staring at his tempting monster meat. Then he grinned and kind of twisted around so he could get a glimpse of my ass. Well…, that kind of got me aroused too.”

 

“Then wh…what happened, son?”

 

“Do I have to say it, Ross?” I asked as I opened my eyes again and looked at him and saw him massaging his erection through his expensive pants. He quickly jerked his hand away and crossed his legs. He was furious.

 

“I told you to look at the ceiling and keep your eyes closed, young man!” he said angrily.

 

I acted like I hadn’t seen what he was doing and immediately did what told me to do. I could barely restrain my grin.

 

“I’m sorry doctor. I won’t do that again. Do I have to go into all of the sordid details?”

 

“Yes. That’s part of the therapy, Sammy. You’re doing just fine. It usually takes three or more sessions to get as far as you‘ve gotten in fifteen minutes. Go on, Sammy. What exactly happened next?”

 

“Well…, I got a stiff right there and then. You see, all of the others had finished showering and gone to the locker room to dress. Dick kind of trotted to the shower door and looked to see if anyone was around.”

 

“You didn’t do it there, did you?” Swizzer asked with intense interest.

 

“Sure did, Ross. A quicky. I went to my knees and sucked him off right there! I have to say that it tasted kind of good. Later, I got into going to the bus station and working the stalls. Are you writing this all down?”

 

“Uh, no. How foolish of me. Wait while I get a pencil and paper. Then continue, and give me all of the details. It‘s important that you leave out nothing.”

 

I heard the rustling of papers. The couch was directly across from his desk, so I turned my head slightly and opened my eyes again. I could see through the leg space of his desk that he was massaging his crotch with his free hand as he rummaged through a side drawer in search of either a pen, a pad to write on, or both.. I quickly turned my head back around and closed my eyes. Then Swizzer continued.

 

“This is all very informative. Tell me, do you still perform these obscene acts in men’s rooms?” he asked me.

 

I could detect the devious lust in his question, and after seeing him massage his crotch, I knew that the time was right. So I let him have it.

 

“No. That’s a risky fools’ game,” I said, as I opened my eyes, sat up, and faced the phony straight-on. Tell me, doc…how many young, horny men, did you satisfy in men’s rooms before the cop caught you soliciting him in the bus station john in Cincinnati? Huh, pal? Was the publicity you got in the newspaper the reason you moved here?”

 

Swizzer’s face turned bright red, and he sunk down in his big office chair as though he wanted to disappear. He jerked his hand away from his crotch. I grinned as I rose from the couch and walked over to the door. I opened it, and then turned around.

 

“By the way, you might want to relieve that bonner before seeing your next patient. See ya around, Doc,” I said grinning.

 

I saw fire in his eyes before I slammed the door as hard as I could. When I got home, mom asked me how the session went.

 

“Perfect, mom. Absolutely perfect! Saved you some money too. I’m not staying for dinner. Why don’t you call Doctor Swisser and get an assessment directly from him on how our first session went. I’ll be going now, down to the abandon lime rock quarry with my lover, Josh, for a swim in the cool waters…stark naked! You can guess the rest. Don’t wait up, mom. Bye, bye.”

Copyright © 2011 Bill Moretini; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..