Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 4,529 Words
  • 5,085 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel - 1 - 25. Chapter 25 - Enjoying Virginia Beach

We dressed quickly and downed a hearty breakfast, before spending much of the rest of the day at the Virginia Marine Science Museum and it was really quite fascinating. The exhibits were displayed throughout two buildings and we were able to view sharks (sand tiger, brown and nurse sharks), sea turtles (Loggerhead, Kemps, and Green Sea turtles), stingrays (Cownose, Atlantic and Southern Stingrays), whales (humpback and fin whales), dolphins, porpoises, harbor seals, river otters, and much, much more. It was nearly 2 p.m. when the boys began to complain they were hungry, and even though we’d all had a good time, I knew I had to feed them before they started getting really cranky. As I ushered them out of the building, we were pleased to discover that the weather had begun to clear and it was turning out to be a rather nice afternoon.

I took the boys out for pizza, since that’s what they decided they all wanted, and after we finished eating, we went back to our room. Even though it was a little cooler than it had been the previous day, the boys still wanted to go swimming in the pool, and I thought that sounded like a very good idea. We all changed into our swimsuits and made the trek down to the pool, where we quickly discovered that several other guests had the same idea as we did. Ricky and Jay were quickly spotted by the kids they had been making sand castles with on the beach, and those youngsters ran up to my pair, to say hello.

“This is my brother, Danny, and that’s our friend, Brandon,” Ricky announced, proudly, “but he’s kind of like our brother too.”

“Does he call your dad, Pop, like Jay does?” one young girl asked.

“Yep, I sure do,” Brandon responded, quickly.

“You guys are so lucky,” she followed.

“We know,” Brandon added.

“Pop,” the girl began, while looking at me, “can Ricky and Jay go in the pool with us for a while?”

I was intrigued that she called me Pop too, but that was most likely because she didn’t know how else to address me. However, I saw no problem with her request and told her that would be fine, as long as that’s what Jay and Ricky wanted to do. Both Jay and Ricky grinned when they heard my comment, because I think they felt they didn’t have much choice in the matter, so they soon were going off with their new friends. Before long, we were all in the pool swimming and enjoying a good watery workout.

While we were there, Danny and Brandon also made some new friends, although a slightly older group than Jay and Ricky’s friends. When the boys brought the others over to introduced them to me as well, I noticed that one of the boys was the older brother we’d met earlier, who seemed to have a problem when he thought I might be gay. After exchanging ‘hellos,’ the others wandered back toward the pool.

Now that we were alone, I explained to both boys about this other young man and warned them to be careful around him. I understood they still wanted to spend some time alone with these other young people and I wasn’t about to ruin their plans, just because of a potential troublemaker. I felt the warning should suffice and the boys could still go off and have a good time. After they agreed they would watch what they said and did, they also disappeared to another part of the pool. .

While the boys were enjoying themselves, I spent some of my time looking around the area, trying to figure out which adults belonged with which children. I did this by observing who was paying attention to whom and if there were any similarities in their physical features. After mentally pairing up a good many of them, I went over to introduce myself to some of these adults and explained a little about the boys and myself. I felt this might make it easier later, if any of these young people wanted to spend more time with any of my group. Most of the adults were friendly and we hit it off fairly well, although there was this one guy whom I’d prefer not to have to deal with again. Not only did this fellow come off as a major braggart and a bore, but he was also rather crude and quite rude as well, which are all qualities I abhor.

After a couple of hours at the pool, I told the boys we needed to go, so we could clean up and change for dinner. Although they didn’t really want to leave the others, they were quite eager to do as I asked, mainly because it involved food. I knew they were all probably quite hungry by now, so they wouldn’t be able to resist the lure of stuffing their bellies. When we got back to our room, we showered quickly, to remove the chlorine smell, and then we put on something suitable for our destination.

Without telling the boys where we were going, I drove to a place some of the other parents had recommended to me, after they heard me say that I needed to take the boys out to eat. It was an establishment we hadn’t stopped at previously, and the type I probably would not have selected without a recommendation. If I were to judge the quality of the establishment by just looking at the exterior of the building, I would have suspected it was a bit seedy and would have kept on driving. However, this time we went inside, despite my gut reaction, and were quickly seated.

It was really more of a diner than a restaurant, at least the way I would have classified the place. It even had a lunch counter with stools, where the patrons could sit and eat, instead of choosing a booth or a table. We elected to sit at a table, primarily because of the number in our party, and I was pleased to observe the inside of the establishment was neat and very clean. The waitress came over and handed us our menus, told us about the daily specials and took our drink orders. She seemed quite sweet, but she was fairly young and a little flustered. I wasn’t sure if that was because she was new to the job or if she was attracted to one of the older boys. Either way, I felt this might be an interesting ordeal.

The boys decided very quickly what they wanted to eat, so we ordered as soon as the waitress returned with our drinks. It didn’t take long for me to figure out why the other parents liked this place so much and had recommended it to us. The food was delicious, there was plenty of it and it was all reasonably priced. We enjoyed it so much that we even decided to have our desert there, rather than go somewhere else for it. As we finished up, I decided it was time to fill the boys in about something else.

“Tomorrow is going to be our last day at Virginia Beach,” I announced, while carefully observing their reactions “and I thought you’d probably like it best if we spent it enjoying the ocean and the beach a little more. How does that sound to you?” Without hesitation, they all vociferously responded in the affirmative, which attracted the attention of many of the other patrons and staff. Once the other customers and employees realized the boys were just excited about something, they quickly lost interest in us and went back to their own business, which greatly pleased us all. The boys went on to tell me that they had been hoping they might get more time to do what they wanted and they were also hoping they’d be able to spend at least part of the time with the other young people they’d met. I told them I had no problem with this and they were thrilled to realize it was actually going to happen.

Once we were back at the motel, I found another Orioles’ game on TV, so we all crowded onto the couch together. Seeing everyone was saying they wanted to sit next to me, I had to come up with a way to make it happen. Eventually, I let Jay and Ricky sit on my lap, while Brandon and Danny flanked me on either side. Jay and Ricky immediately put their heads on my shoulders and I put my arms around the older pair’s shoulders, so I was in contact with them all. I think this turned out to be one of my favorite nights of the trip.

When the game ended, I had the boys take a quick shower, before hopping into bed, and Jay made sure to remind me that I was to sleep next to him tonight. He got in the middle of the bed and I moved in beside him, lying on my side, and immediately Jay spooned back into me and pulled my arm around him and across his chest. I’m surprised I hadn’t realized earlier in the trip that anyone, other than Ricky, might want my attention. I’ll just have to be more careful in the future, as I don’t want the others to think I’m displaying favoritism toward just one of them, but Ricky is my baby, so to speak.

The next morning, after breakfast, the younger pair told us they didn’t want to go to the beach with the rest of us. They said they were going to hang back, watch some of the Saturday morning cartoons and then go hang out at the motel pool. They said they’d hit the beach in the afternoon and would see us then. After agreeing to their request, Salt, Pepper and I left for the beach and we joked with each other along the way. The boys were in a playful mood, so we starting horsing around, and soon we were punching, jabbing, pushing and even tripping each other, but in a fun way. After several minutes, we finally made it to the beach, but not until after each of us had taken a spill or two in the sand.

We were laughing so hard by the time we reached the ocean, that I knew I’d have to cap it off with something big. I let both boys get slightly ahead of me as we neared the water, then I lowered my shoulders and tackled them into the waves. We all came up gasping for air and spluttering, but then they pounced on me, in an attempt to pay me back. We continued like that for several minutes, before we agreed to a truce. As we moved back onto the sand, Brandon asked if I had brought the sun block with me. Like a dummy, I had forgotten it, and when I told him that, he said it was all right and he and Danny would run back to the room and get it. He had already started to burn on our previous outings, so he was worried he might have problems without it. I agreed to accept their offer, gave them the key and let them go, seeing I really didn’t want to make that walk again.

When they got back to the room, they unlocked the door and entered, but what they found there surprised them. Although the television was on and the cartoons were playing, quite loudly in fact, Ricky and Jay were on their bed, locked in a sixty-nine. They must have been so intent on what they were doing, or the noise from the TV masked the other sounds, that they didn’t hear the key being inserted into the lock and didn’t notice the other two enter the room. When Danny and Brandon began to giggle, Jay and Ricky’s heads popped up and their faces turned several shades of red in the process.

“My, my. What do we have here?” Danny wondered aloud.

“Looks like these two had more on their minds than just cartoons and swimming this morning,” Brandon added. “No wonder they wanted us to go on ahead of them.” The younger pair was extremely embarrassed at having been discovered in such an awkward and compromising position, but it only made Ricky decide to go on the offensive.

“So what? You guys do it too,” he challenged.

“I know,” Danny answered calmly, and then everyone remained quiet for a few seconds. “What would you two think about switching partners for a while and trying something with us?” Danny’s comment seemed to catch them all off-guard, so now they began looking at each other, as they thought about his proposal. Within a few seconds, Jay nodded to Ricky that he was willing to go along with it, and Brandon announce he thought it was a good idea too

“Brandon, you take Ricky and I’ll take Jay,” Danny suggested, seeing he and Ricky had messed around a little before. The older pair tore off their swimsuits, seeing the younger boys were already naked, but Danny was also smart enough to go over and lock BOTH locks to the room first.

Jay hopped off of the bed he shared with Ricky and got onto the other one, so Brandon could move in to join the younger blond. Brandon and Ricky used that opportunity to take a good look at their new partner’s body, visually surveying each other carefully. Sure, they had seen one another naked many times before, but it was never done with the idea of having sex. Up until now, they had just been friends, but this time they were beginning to see each other in a different light. Ricky knew he probably wasn’t gay, but he wasn’t against having a little fun either, and Brandon WAS sort of a hunk. Slowly, they moved toward each other and leaned forward to embrace and even kiss.

Ricky had always sort of looked at Brandon as a slightly larger version of himself, since they both had very similar characteristics, such as hair color, skin tone and even had similar looking cut penises, although Brandon’s was a little bigger. Ricky even hoped that he might look like Brandon in a couple more years, or at least nearly that good. After exchanging a long, passionate, deep-throat kiss, their tongues explored each other’s mouth and tasted the unique flavor of their new partner. They were also noticing and enjoying the different boy smells, as well. It was like they were doing things they had done before, yet somehow it was still different. As they continued to kiss, their hands explored the other’s body, as they tried to tactilely familiarize themselves with every square inch of flesh.

With their initial exploration behind them, Brandon worked them into a sixty-nine position, like the one that Ricky and Jay had been caught in earlier. Ricky’s organ was smaller than what Brandon was accustomed to, but he thought it was so cute. Brandon, on the other hand, was larger than Jay, but Ricky had done things with Danny too, and Danny’s penis was nearly that big. It didn’t really matter that much to either one of them, and they eagerly swallowed each other’s shaft, once the preliminaries had been completed.

Brandon found that he could do more with his tongue on Ricky and gave his new partner the full benefit of this fact. Ricky had never felt that kind of stimulation on his tool before, at least not the kind Brandon was now applying. It’s true that when he and Danny had done it with each other, they were both new at this, and Jay had been inexperienced too, but Brandon’s actions far outshone anything Ricky had experienced up to this point in his life. The feelings he was now experiencing were so intense that it prompted him to unleash six solid blasts of love juice into Brandon’s mouth, before the older boy was anywhere near surrendering his own load. Brandon enjoyed the sweeter taste of Ricky’s seed, as it was quite different from Danny’s. It seemed much more flavorful and he swallowed it without protest. Even though Ricky had deposited his load, Brandon continued to nurse on Ricky’s wilting boyhood, while Ricky continued to work on him.

Having given up his own load, Ricky had no distractions to hinder him from bringing Brandon off. He had to strain his jaws to work on Brandon’s wiener and discovered he couldn’t get more than slightly halfway down the shaft without gagging. He did his best, though, and tried to give Brandon as much pleasure as he had just received. He even applied as much suction as he could and worked the bottom half of Brandon’s pole with his hand, to make up for not being able to take the entire thing in his mouth. When he felt Brandon’s penis begin to expand even more, he pulled his mouth back so only the head was still in the opening and worked his hand up and down the shaft, until Brandon’s cock unloaded. Ricky swallowed the five hefty spurts of Brandon’s semen and made sure he had every drop accounted for, before he weaned himself from the sex teat. As soon as Ricky pulled away, Brandon pulled his temporary partner up into his arms, and cuddled him fiercely, to thank him for his efforts.

On the other bed, Danny and Jay had a totally new experience before them. Danny had been hoping that someday he might get a chance to explore Jay’s uncut cock, as he had never worked on one before. He had been fascinated by Jay’s foreskin, as he watched him parade around the various rooms, au naturel, during the trip and had been longing to be able to explore it. At long last, he finally had his chance. Jay wasn’t into kissing, so Danny let his hand roam down to Jay’s groin and he began to pull on the loose piece of flesh, until Jay’s dick became hard. Besides tugging on the foreskin, he would pinch it and roll it around between his fingers. He even tried to insert one of his fingers into the folds of the sheath, so he could see what that was like too. After doing that for a while, Jay’s sausage had become so hard that his loose hood was now straining against his rigid tool, as the helmet tried to peek through its protective coating.

Jay, on the other hand, had only handled Ricky’s smaller penis and this new, larger prick fascinated him immensely. As soon as he could, Jay was working his fingers all around Danny’s love muscle, teasing it to assume its largest possible dimensions. He was also intrigued with the greater amount of pre-cum that Danny’s cock expelled, and Jay would often scoop up some of this clear liquid on his finger and bring it to his lips to taste. Once they had both explored each other in this fashion, they also aligned themselves in a sixty-nine position, identical to the one currently being used on the next bed.

Danny played with Jay’s hood some more, this time moving it back and forth with his lips, to let the corona emerge and then disappear once again. He worked his tongue over the head, as it played peek-a-boo with him, and enjoyed the new flavor and smell of Jay’s meat. It was different from either Brandon’s or Ricky’s, slightly more pungent, but he liked the difference and continued to lap at the redhead’s hard-on, like a lioness cleaning her cub. When he had taken the entire shaft into his mouth, he worked energetically on it, wanting to have Jay enjoy this as much, if not more, than he had enjoyed any of his previous experiences. When he heard Jay’s moaning increasing and felt Jay’s testicles pull away from his fingers tips and move toward his body, he understood Jay’s climax was near. He applied as much suction on Jay’s penis as he could, which sent Jay over the edge, and caused four waves of spunk to ripple up his mast and paint the interior of Danny’s throat. Danny swallowed everything Jay had to offer, noting that it had a sweeter taste, like Ricky’s, and he refused to lose even one drop of that precious liquid.

At the same time, Jay had been having fun with Danny’s cock as well. After licking up the heavy release of pre-cum from Danny’s penis, Jay had to adjust to mouthing the larger tool. Using a trial and error method, he was eventually able to take most of Danny’s f**k-stick into his mouth and bring his partner off. He used his hand to make up for what his mouth couldn’t handle and played with Danny’s scrotum and testicles with his other hand. When Danny finally shot his load, Jay siphoned off every drop and continued to work on Danny, until Danny’s balls were completely empty. Although not as tasty as Ricky’s deposits, Jay still enjoyed swallowing Danny’s abundant offering. As soon as he recovered, Danny pulled Jay up to him, positioning the younger boy on top of himself, so he could hug and stroke him in appreciation. The older pair had been in the room for more than a half an hour by now, and Brandon suggested that they had better get the sun block and return to the beach, before I came looking for them. Hurriedly, the two older boys cleaned up, kissed or hugged their younger counterparts, and then prepared to leave.

“Jay, I get you next time. Okay?” Brandon asked, just before he left the room.

“Sure, Brandon. I’d like that,” Jay told him, while grinning because of this apparent compliment. Jay was beginning to realize that he and his uncircumcised dick were becoming quite a valuable commodity.

Once all four had acknowledged that they cared for each other, nearly as much as they did their normal partner, they made sure the others knew they wanted to continue this mutual exploration. After that had been agreed to, Danny and Brandon returned to meet me on the beach, while the dynamic duo went to the motel pool. When they got back to the beach, Danny and Brandon told me they had trouble finding the sun block, but I had just assumed they had just wanted some time alone with each other. Little did I know that the older boys had been mixing it up with the younger twosome.

After we helped smear some sunscreen on each other, we settled in to enjoy our time there. Some of the kids they had meet at the pool where at the beach too and one of them had had brought a soccer ball with him. It wasn’t long before someone came over and invited Salt and Pepper to join in their little game. Danny and Brandon didn’t seem to want to leave me alone, but I told them to go ahead and have fun, so eventually they did. In fact, I think they had a great deal of fun with the others and I know I enjoyed watching them all play.

Ricky and Jay still hadn’t come down to join us by lunchtime, so went back to the room to find them, but they weren’t there. I sent Danny and Brandon to the pool to get them, so we could go eat, and when the older pair came back, they told me that Jay and Ricky weren’t at the pool either. I began to panic. Where else could they have gone? I asked Brandon and Jay if they knew anything about those other kids Jay and Ricky had been hanging with, and they responded they only knew a little. Concerned, I asked them if they knew any of their room numbers or anything like that, but they didn’t, I wasn’t sure what to do next. Hoping I might be able to spot them, I went out on the balcony and scanned the beach, to see if possibly they or their friends were anywhere about, but I came up empty. I thought about calling the police, to report the boys missing, but quickly realized they hadn’t been gone long enough for the cops to consider doing anything about it. I was just about ready to begin pulling my hair out, when the door opened and the other pair walked in.

“Where have you been?” I screamed, releasing my pent up frustration and worry from the past half hour or more. The boys both looked very scared, when they heard my voice.

“One of our new friends sprained his ankle at the pool,” Ricky began to explain, “so Jay and I helped him back to his room and took care of him until his parents got there. What’s the big deal, anyway?”

Slowly, I began to calm down and soon felt bad about yelling at them. “The big deal was, I was worried about you two,” I confessed. “We couldn’t find you and I was scared something had happened to one or both of you. I apologize for hollering like that, and it was nice of you to help that kid out, but you should have found a way to let me know. Is he all right now?”

“Yeah, his dad put ice on it and they said they’d wrap it up in an ace bandage later,” Ricky told me.

“Okay, I just want to apologize to both of you again for sounding so angry,” I informed them, “but in the future, just find a way to let me know if you’re going to be late.”

“We would have, Dad,” Ricky responded, “but we didn’t think we’d be that long. We thought we’d get back before you did, so it wouldn’t be such a big thing.”

“Well, that’s not the way it worked out, but as long as you know what I expect from now on and will promise to do what I ask in the future, then we’ll have no other problems,” I advised them. “Right now, though, let’s get cleaned up and we’ll go out and grab something to eat.”

“Yeah, I could stand something about now,” Jay added, reducing the tension level even more.

After lunch, we all went back to the beach and spent the rest of the day playing in the ocean and on the sand. During the rest of the day, including dinner and even afterward, I happened to notice that all of the boys appeared to be much closer than I had remembered from previous evenings. I just chalked it up as a benefit of spending so much time together, or possibly from our panicked search for the younger pair. Anyway, when we went to bed, we enjoyed our last night together at Virginia Beach. I spent the night sleeping between the older boys again, as I had decided to alternate my nights sleeping with each group, and then we hit the road again in the morning.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..