Jump to content
    Bill W
  • Author
  • 3,111 Words
  • 3,316 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Castaway Hotel - 8 - 17. Chapter 17 - Duck's Initiation

Bowling is not something we do often, but I thought it would be another fun family activity we could do with Duck. Seeing most of the boys are competitive by nature, I thought I’d incorporate their natural instincts into this outing too. There were twenty-one of us in all, including Mark, Duck, Jake and myself, so I split us up into three teams of five and one team of six. This way the boys could still compete against each other, but as part of a group. It wasn’t as easy as splitting them up into football teams, but we did our best.

I made sure Vinnie was on the team with the extra bowler. I teamed him up with Kevin, Duck, Mark, Sammy and Andrew, and I would drop the lowest score when we compared them to the others. Vinnie told me he had bowled before, and I had no doubt he would give it his best shot and probably hold his own. However, I felt it best to have him on the team with the extra bowler, just in case this proved more difficult for him than he was willing to admit.

The way I had planned it was like this. We got two pairs of lanes, with two teams alternating on each pair. Each team would bowl three games and then we’d add up total scores and announce the winners accordingly. I thought that should be fun for everyone. Now that we had all put on our shoes and selected our bowling balls, I assigned the teams to the two pairs of lanes.

Trust me when I say that none of us would have qualified to go on the Pro Bowlers Tour, but we did have some interesting and comical moments. During one game, Sammy’s hand became sweaty, so as he went into his back swing, the bowling ball slipped off his fingers and came shooting back toward those of us who were waiting our turn to bowl. He was quite embarrassed by this little mistake, but we were all laughing so hard that it was almost impossible for him not to join in the jocularity. After he collected his bowling ball again, all the boys pretended to hide behind their seats, to avoid a repeat performance, but they made sure Sammy saw this and heard their comments. It was just one of those little ways the boys have to make you feel special.

“Take cover,” Ricky yelled, as he ducked down behind his seat.

“Women and children first,” Andrew added, grinning at his brother, and then he also hid behind his chair.

However, Sammy wasn’t the only one to have a little faux pas on the lanes. During the final game, Dustin, who had been bowling quite well, had a problem of his own. His fingers had begun to swell and during one of the final frames, the ball didn’t come off his fingers at the release point. Instead, it clung to his puffy digits during his follow through, and then finally came off his hand as it was reaching upward. The bowling bowl momentarily soared toward the ceiling, before it came crashing down on the lane. This caused everyone around us to stop and turn toward our lane, to see what had just happened. As Dustin tried to act nonchalant and watched the ball creep toward the pins, the others began to make their comments.

“Was that a shot put or a bowling ball?” Kevin teased his old boyfriend.

“Hey, Dustin, make sure you fix your divot,” Brandon joked, throwing in a golfing analogy.

Surprisingly enough, Dustin did knock down six pins with that shot, but as he came back to get his bowling ball to pick up his spare, Ricky and Little Ricky, who was mimicking his idol, grabbed chairs and held them above their heads, as if that would protect them from bowling balls that might rain down from the ceiling. Dustin just shot them a dirty look, before he picked up his spare, but he did grab Little Ricky when he came back, and began to tickle him.

“Do you think you can get away with making fun of me?” Dustin asked.

“Ricky, help me,” Little Ricky squealed, in between his fits of laughter, and soon his namesake came over to help pull him out of Dustin’s grasp. Oh, Dustin could have maintained his grip, if he had wanted to, but he had proven his point, so he released Little Ricky and allowed him to believe Ricky had come to his rescue.

Our fun didn’t rely only on the lighter moments of bowling either, and there were some moments of amazing success as well. At one point, Pat left a 3-7-10 split. The 3-10 is a small split, on the right side of the lane, and the ball will fit between the two and pick them up, if thrown properly. However, the 7-pin is on the far left side of the lane and the 3-pin must be slid into it. Just because someone picks up the 3-10 portion of the split does not automatically mean the 7-pin will be knocked down as well. However, Pat’s shot was placed so perfectly, he knocked over all three pins and picked up his spare. Of course, this got him numerous congratulations from the others.

“Great shot, Pat,” Graham told him. “That was really awesome.”

“Yes,” Duck added. “I bowl quite often and I think I’ve only seen the split picked up twice before. Well done.”

“Can you teach me how to do that,” Andrew asked innocently, yet sincerely.

“If I was sure how I did it, I’d show you,” Pat told him, “but most of it was just luck.”

Andrew looked disappointed, since he was hoping Pat could teach him that and other tricks. Seeing this, Pat told him he’d help him as much as he could, which made Andrew perk up again.

Another interesting time was when Jake threw six strikes in a row, which really impressed the boys. Jake mentioned he had bowled in leagues when he was younger and had always done fairly well. He then admitted he was starting to get the feel for the game again, but added there was still a lot of luck involved in how well he was doing. Regardless of why he was bowling so well, the boys often came to him to ask for pointers, which seemed to please Jake immensely.

The one other thing that seemed to impress all the boys was when Dion bowled his first 200-game. He did this quietly and none of us noticed it until it was over, which was quite an amazing feat. He’d picked up all his spares during the game, which in itself was a rare occurrence, but he’d also had a double (two strikes in a row) early on, and then finished up with a strike in the ninth frame and the first strike in the tenth frame, which gave him a 202 score.

The others all fawned over him and told him how well he did, as they marveled over what a great game he had. Dion enjoyed his time in the limelight and seemed to bask in their praise. He was king of the hill, for the moment, and loving every second of it, but his team didn’t win. That honor went to Jake, Shannon, Nick, Graham and Pat, so we all congratulated them and acknowledged their supremacy on the bowling lanes.

Before we left, Duck made sure he came over to let us know he had another great time. His team had come in second, but he said that didn’t matter, because he enjoyed every second of it, no matter how they had finished. He also told me he had bowled against Danny and Brandon and they were getting along really well too. I guess he wasn’t aware that I knew of the invitation they had made to him and he most likely would be joining them for a threesome. On top of everything else, Duck also mentioned that Mark and he were really hitting it off and were even talking about meeting up sometime, with their girlfriends. Duck said he would like that and hoped it actually happened.

I was glad to hear what he had to say and Duck seemed to be glowing, so I knew he was being honest with me. I was extremely pleased we had been able to fill another void in his life and possibly ease the years of regret and pain he had endured.

After bowling, Jake and I took the boys home and left them to their own devices for the rest of the evening. Before long, I noticed Duck going off with Danny and Brandon and had a pretty good idea about what was going to happen. Danny filled me in about it later, so I’ll also let you know what took place.

When they got to Danny and Brandon’s room, Danny turned to Duck, to make sure he hadn’t changed his mind. “Are you sure you’re still up for this?” Danny asked.

“Oh, yes. Maybe your Dad, Vinnie or Kevin haven’t filled you in about me, but I’m actually bi. I’ve always wanted to mess around with guys before, but I was just too scared after what happened the first time.” Duck then went on to relay his story about his friend from school and getting caught by his father.

“Man, I thought my old man was pretty bad,” Danny told him, “but your dad might have mine beat.” Danny then went on to tell Duck his story, about when he got kicked out of his home. After that, Brandon told Duck about some of the tough times he’d been through and Duck was shocked.

“I guess it hasn’t been easy for any of us, huh?” Duck asked.

“No, but Brand and I are really happy and wouldn’t change our lives together for anything,” Danny admitted. “We’re partners for life and we plan on coming back here, after we finish our schooling, so we can help Dad take in more boys.”

“That’s really great,” Duck admitted, “so if I’m messing up your relationship, we don’t have to do anything.”

“No, you’re not messing up anything,” Brandon told him. “Danny and I agreed to do this, so as long as it’s both of us, and not just one, then it’s okay.”

“Hey, if you’re sure, I’m game,” Duck admitted.

“Great, then what would you like to do?” Brandon followed.

“Dang, I’m not sure,” Duck admitted. “You guys know more about this than I do, so why don’t you tell me.”

Brandon looked at Danny and Danny looked back at him. Before long, they were both grinning. “Why don’t we just teach you how great another guy can make you feel,” Danny told him.

“Yeah, you don’t have to do anything to us, if you don’t want,” Brandon added, “and we’ll do all the work.”

“Hey, if you think that’s best,” Duck confirmed. “You just tell me what to do.”

Neither boy was shy about making their requests and before long all three of them were naked and lying on their bed. Danny moved up and began kissing Duck and working on his neck, while Brandon worked on Duck’s chest and nipples. Duck was squirming and enjoying the dual stimulation and both Danny and Brandon were doing their best to make him feel good.

After a few minutes of doing that, Brandon slid down and started licking around Duck’s shaft, which was standing tall and proud. It was about seven inches of fairly thick boy meat and Brandon eagerly began running his tongue up and down the shaft, before he let his mouth slip over the head, as he swallowed it, nearly down to the root. Duck groaned audibly when this happened. After a few seconds, Danny made a suggestion.

“Brand, hang on a second. I have an idea,” Danny announced. Brandon stopped what he was doing and sat up to listen to what his lover had to say.

“Duck will you please get on all fours,” Danny ordered, politely, and Duck did as he was asked.

“Okay, Brand,” Danny followed, “you get on your back and slide between Duck’s legs, so you can suck him off from underneath.”

Brandon understood exactly what Danny was asking and did it immediately. As soon as Brandon was in position, Danny straddled him and bent forward and began rimming Duck. Duck wasn’t ready for that and bolted upright for a second, before Danny spoke to him.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to enter you,” Danny assured him. “I’m just going to let you experience how good it feels when a tongue, and maybe a finger or two are used down there.” Duck looked hesitant.

“I’ve never done anything like that before,” Duck responded, “and the only thing that’s ever been put in my butt is a rectal thermometer and the nozzle from an enema.”

“Don’t worry,” Danny reiterated. “I’m not going to hurt you, but you sure will feel good. I’m willing to guarantee it.”

Hearing that, Duck began to relax and before long he was humming from the dual stimulation. Brandon was eagerly, and expertly, sucking him off and Danny was busy running his tongue around and in his anal opening. Duck had never felt anything so good before and was nearly about to pass out from the overload of pleasure.

After a few minutes of this activity, Danny reached into the nightstand and grabbed the lube. After greasing up the fingers on his right hand, he inserted his index finger into Duck’s opening. He did it slowly, so it didn’t hurt, but Duck did stiffen slightly, when it first began to happen. After a few seconds he began to relax again, so Danny began to slide his finger in and out, before he used it to locate the prostrate. When he did, he ran his finger over the surface of that leathery button and Duck began seeing stars. Within seconds, he was spewing his seed into Brandon’s willing mouth, until Brandon had drained every ounce of fluid he had in that organ.

Once this happened, Duck slumped forward, landing above Brandon’s head, and stayed that way for several seconds, while the other two got up to see if he was okay.

“Are you all right, Duck?” Danny asked.

“All right?” Duck quipped. “I’m better than all right. In fact, I’m better than I think I’ve ever been. Man, what did you guys do to me?”

“We just showed you what gay sex is all about,” Brandon told him. “At least some of it.”

“Well, I’ve had sex with girls before,” Duck admitted, “but I’ve never come that hard or felt this good. Damn, I thought when you started messing with my butt I’d hate it, but that was fucking awesome. I can’t believe how good you made me feel and then you sent all kinds of shocks and sparks or something through my body.”

“Yeah, that can happen when someone messes with your prostate,” Danny explained. “I’m glad you enjoyed that.”

“Enjoyed?” Duck questioned. “It was more than enjoyed. If I knew it would be that good, I would never have let my father scare me out of trying more. Damn, I’ve missed out on so much.”

“Well, you’re still young and have time to make up for that,” Danny informed him. “We’ll help, but only if you want.”

“Oh, hell, yes!” Duck exclaimed. “You guys are definitely hired as my teachers.” Duck grinned and giggled after saying that. “Now, what can I do for you?”

“Why don’t you just watch and see what Brand and I do,” Danny told him. “I think you’ve done enough for the first time, but we’ll show you what you can look forward too.”

Duck agreed and watched as Danny and Brandon made love. Duck was enthralled by how loving and tender they were with each other, but he was amazed at how easily Brandon took Danny’s larger than average penis, when they made love. As that pair was going at it, Danny spoke to Duck.

“I’m getting close, so why don’t you move over here,” Danny suggested. “You can jack Brand off if you want, so we can cum together.”

“Is that all right with you, Brandon?” Duck asked, to make certain he was also agreeable to this plan.

“Oh, yeah,” Brandon gasped. It was quite obvious he was enjoying what was being done to him and was willing to be involved in even more.

Eagerly, Duck sidled up beside him and tentatively reached out and touched his shaft. It had been a long time since he’d touched another penis, so Duck took his time, while noting its firmness and the heat it generated. After a few seconds of this exploration, he began running his hand up and down the cut shaft and immediately enjoyed this activity. His hand was pumping rapidly on the engorged tube and Brandon was moaning audibly and loudly. Duck wasn’t sure if it was because of what he or Danny was doing, but he knew it was making Brandon feel good. A short time later, Brandon’s body stiffened, he arched his back slightly and spewed his cream. It shot out of his dick and landed in various spots on his chest and on the bed, but Duck kept jacking him off until he was completely drained.

Before that happened, Danny drove his penis into Brandon one final time and shot his load into the tip of the condom. All three boys were sated and more than satisfied, and once I heard this story, I knew Duck would be back to visit us again.

A little while after those three rejoined the rest of us, and they were all complete naked when they did, we all chatted for a little while longer. I wasn’t about to ask Duck any questions about what he had done or why he returned nude. I felt he’d tell me, if he felt comfortable.

I also got a kick out of the fact that when Mark saw Duck returning without any clothes on, he excused himself and then came back naked. I guess he was willing to show Duck he wasn’t a prude either, although as far as I know, Mark has never fooled around with any of the others.

Eventually, I urged them all to get to bed, because tomorrow was Easter Sunday and we’d be having another full day. After some mild protestations and promises that they wouldn’t stay up too late, I left them and went to bed myself.

Copyright © 2010 Bill W; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..