Jump to content
    BlackInkRain
  • Author
  • 1,500 Words
  • 1,398 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Snow - 4. Fortunate Accident

It had been just over two weeks since Louis met Snow. He had been working most of the time, so he didn’t get to see a lot of the white-haired beauty, but it was a nice sight to wake up to in the morning. Waking up to him was going to come to an end soon though. He’d gotten the job at the diner and would start working there in a few days. He had the morning shifts, meaning he’d be gone by the time Louis woke up.
 
Already, Snow was starting to wake up early. This morning, Louis came into the kitchen and was stunned for a brief moment. Snow was shirtless, wearing night shorts, with bedhead, and swaying his hips to the music of the radio which was sitting on the counter as he hummed along. The picture there was absolutely sexy.
 
It caught him so off guard that Louis was getting a stiffy, and he turned quickly before Snow saw him and went into the bathroom to ‘take care’ of it. When he came back out, Snow had gotten dressed and brushed his hair. Although there was a brief moment of disappointment for Louis, Snow was still hot.
 
In that glimpse of him with all that exposed skin, Louis had noticed a lot more scars than he originally thought there were. He really wondered where they were from, and why Snow had them, but from the way he clammed up about his past, he really was afraid to ask. The curiosity was really getting to him though. He wanted to find out soon.
 
“So, um, since I’m getting a job, I’ll be able to buy my own clothes,” Snow began, as they started eating breakfast. “Do you think you could take me? I’ve never really gone shopping on my own before.” Up until now, Snow had been borrowing clothes from Louis. They were slightly large on him, but they served their purpose of concealing the sexy body hidden underneath.
 
Louis hadn’t really had enough money to go out and buy him all new clothes, but he’d been picking up extra shifts in an effort to save up some money, to get Snow his own wardrobe. “Well, I get my paycheck in tonight. I could take you shopping tomorrow so you have something to wear to work, and you could pay me back?” It was only a suggestion, but the way Snow’s face lit up let him know that he liked it.
 
“That would be great! We could spend the day together and go shopping!” A light blush colored Snow’s cheeks as he looked down, “If. . . if that’s okay.”
 
“Well of course,” Louis was pretty sure he was blushing a bit as well. His cheeks felt warm. “Just remember not to wake me up too early. I’m working late again tonight.”
 
“Okay,” Snow was already in a cheerful mood. One thing Louis had noticed in the short time they’d lived together was that Snow didn’t often frown. He was always light and cheery, and even when he was serious, he didn’t like to let it weigh him down. The only time he ever showed something low, was when he was worried or afraid. Basically when Louis brought up subjects of the past.
 
Louis thought that Snow was cute. He wasn’t doing a very good job of hiding it. Snow was much more aware of his attraction to him than he realized. But the white-haired beauty was also aware that Louis needed his space, and time to grow accustomed to his presence. As Louis liked to give him his privacy, he liked giving Louis the illusion that he was being discreet.
 
The rest of the day passed on like any other day since Snow had been there. It was, for the most part, uneventful. Although that night at work, Louis ended up thinking about Snow a lot more than usual. His mind kept drifting back to the image of that morning, watching his hips sway. . . .
 
It wasn’t fun getting boners at work, but at least he was behind the bar and no one really got a chance to see the tent in his pants.
 
-----
 
“Oh! Let’s go in here!” Snow took Louis’s hand and tugged him into a random clothing store at the mall. It was smaller and had mostly off-brand clothing. Louis wasn’t sure if Snow picked it on purpose for the cheaper prices, or if he really was just interested in it because it looked appealing. Either way, the smaller man seemed very excited and immediately went to the men’s clothing area where he picked out various items of clothing to try on.
 
Louis chuckled softly and shook his head as he watched; taking care to observe what kind of clothes Snow picked out, and what kind he avoided. He pranced off to the dressing room and left Louis waiting outside the door.
 
“Um, Louis?” Snow’s timid voice sounded through the door after a few minutes.
 
“Yeah?” Louis replied, glancing toward it.
 
“Could you. . . tell me if this looks alright?” Snow opened the door, and Louis’s breath caught as his eyes locked onto him.
 
He was wearing tight skinny jeans and a button-up shirt which wasn’t buttoned. Every curve and muscle was emphasized and on display and Louis felt like he was drooling when he stared at the body in front of him. His eyes started on Snow’s biceps, since it was a short sleeved shirt, and traveled down across his torso, caressing each ab with his gaze. The low-cut jeans showed off a slight V before finally Louis’s eyes dropped to Snow’s crotch.
 
Snow cleared his throat and when Louis’s eyes darted back up to his face, the man was smiling faintly, although shyly. “I was. . . wondering if you thought it was too tight in the back. . . .” He turned around, letting Louis see how the jeans hugged his ass, which was a damn fine ass, in Louis’s opinion.
 
He could barely find his voice when he answered, “It. . . it looks fine. You look great. . . .”
 
“Are you sure?” Snow asked, turning back to face him. “You don’t sound very certain. . . .”
 
Louis shook himself, swallowing hard and trying his best to get it together. “Yeah, you look good in that.”
 
Snow smiled and hugged him. “Okay, can you pick out a few more pairs like these? I want to try on a few more things.” He was happy that Louis liked the jeans.
 
“Uh, sure,” Louis gave a faint smile. It was kind of weird being hugged like that. It turned him on. He didn’t want to be turned on in public. But he certainly wasn’t going to tell Snow to back off. He sort of liked it to be hugged.
 
Snow went back into the dressing room while Louis went to get more of the skinny jeans. He paused at the shelf they were on, and frowned because he didn’t know what size to get. He turned back and went to ask, and when he came to the door, Snow opened it again.
 
“The zipper broke. I can’t get it undone.” Snow said, gesturing to his crotch.
 
No, he gestured to the zipper, Louis had to remind himself.
 
Snow quirked a questioning brow, “Help?”
 
Louis grimaced and hesitated briefly. He glanced around but no one was watching. Finally, he nodded and stepped into the dressing room with Snow. It was kind of small but not necessarily cramped. It was. . . cozy. Snow shut the door and sat on the bench. Louis ended up kneeling in front of him. For some reason Snow started smiling.
 
A number of minutes passed, with Louis fighting with the broken zipper, before it ultimately dawned on him. He looked up at Snow’s face for a moment, before he turned beet red. Here he was, on his knees, hands at the man’s crotch, and Snow was loving every minute of it! Had he asked him about the pants just to mess with him? Louis started replaying it all in his head, turning redder all the while. “You sneaky bastard. . .” he breathed.
 
Snow covered his mouth and giggled, nodding. “The zipper was a fortunate accident,” he whispered, “I quite like the outcome.”
 
Louis shook his head. He couldn’t help but smile a little, although the blush that colored his cheeks crimson was nowhere close to going away. He managed to get the zipper undone at last and leaned back on his heels. “Well next time you want me to help you take your pants off, there’d better be a reward in it for me.”
 
Snow got a mischievous glint in his eye and nodded, “Okay.”
Copyright © 2014 BlackInkRain; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Haha Lou finally caught on, yay! :D "white haired devil" is right :lol: he's cute even when he's seducing Lou XD

Wow, rereading these has made me fall in love with the story all over again, without ever having fallen out of it :huh::lol: I'm gonna force myself to wait to reread the other chapters, so I can actually review when I do :D

Link to comment

I think Snow knows how to out Louis. Usually, a completely straight guy would totally say right away he's not interested. Addicting! I think faxity is right, rereading helps jogs the memory better. I initially saw the beauty in the story, we can see all beauty in everything, but it doesn't mean we'd be interested in the beauty. Somehow, we just need the right time and place. Yay!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..