Jump to content
    Bondwriter
  • Author
  • 547 Words
  • 901 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Manthurin in Distress - 1. Chapter 1 - The Beginning of a long adventure

This is a fiction that aims to explore fetish related to bondage between males.
This story was designed as gay erotica I couldn't read anywhere else. It focuses on the relationship of two gay lovers, their bondage activities and their taste for various fetishes. It does contain some activities of a sexual nature between males. If this is against the laws where you live to read such stuff or if it may hurt your feelings in any manner, please do not read any further.

 

Thanks to Sterling for his great editing work.

1.The beginning of a long adventure

 

“Good! This time, you pass the test with flying colors…”

Mathurin pulled up his white Lycra swimming suit. Évariste had forced the sexy undergarment on him at the beginning of the week. He was supposed to wear it night and day, but he was to keep it spotless.

And on that Friday it was still perfectly clean. He was undergoing one last inspection before they would go on vacation.

“Meet me in the parking lot at five o’clock sharp!” Évariste ordered while patting the boy’s butt. He left his “guest” of the forthcoming two weeks, and stepped out from the third floor bathroom where he had just checked on the underwear’s cleanliness.

This was the second year they shared a room on campus. Mathurin’s thick brown hair and his full lips had quickly seduced Évariste who had not taken long to gain his roommate’s favors. His own nineteen-year old body, both stocky and slender, his hair half covering his left eye, his shiny face with a cute smile excited Mathurin. Until he met Evariste, Mathurin had never been able to make his desire for boys who attracted him come true. They spent hours together, whether in the gym or studying in the library, keeping for the evenings the joy of discovering each other’s body through the soft strokes and caresses boys can give.

No one knew about their relationship. This was fortunate because, despite the numerous claims for tolerance at their university, same-sex couples were cruelly separated in order to enforce the general rule of no sex on campus for first and second year students.

“You may do that at home,” a student-housing manager had explained while evicting a boy-couple one year earlier. The story had gone around among the students, forcing those who had managed to get accommodated with their lovers in their second year to keep a low profile.

Aware of this fact, our two young heroes were always discrete. Their embraces were almost innocent. The summer vacation had seemed endless to them, as they had to work in two different cities, quite remote from one another. Their reunion was moving, their whole beings eager to experience the supreme thrill of mutual ecstasy.

The nature of their relationship had changed soon after they had come back to school. Évariste had found a captivating book under his lover’s mattress. It was a book narrating the Adventures of Sweet Gwendoline. He flipped through the pages, aroused by the thousand and one ways the poor girl was restrained by her captors. Évariste was not surprised by the fetishist tastes of his lover but rather by his attraction to women. He had to find out which perversion Mathurin was more attracted to. He decided to set up a little experiment.

Copyright © 2011 Bondwriter; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..