Jump to content
    Bondwriter
  • Author
  • 1,249 Words
  • 942 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Manthurin in Distress - 3. Chapter 3 - Mutual Agreement

This story was designed as gay erotica I couldn't read anywhere else. It focuses on the relationship of two gay lovers, their bondage activities and their taste for various fetishes. It does contain some activities of a sexual nature between males. If this is against the laws where you live to read such stuff or if it may hurt your feelings in any manner, please do not read any further.

3. Mutual agreement

At dawn he was woken up by Évariste’s hand stroking his crotch softly. He opened up his eyes to discover his friend’s face a short distance from his.
“Have you been cured of your naughty thoughts?”
He nodded yes. But the lump his briefs barely enclosed was a blatant denial to his limited body language.
“Still hard? That’s quite normal, it is morning, and you must be wanting to pee?”
He agreed once more. His antagonist pulled a pair of handcuffs out from his drawer and fitted them to his wrists once he had removed the sticky tape. He kneeled down to peel off the tape imprisoning his cute friend’s legs.

He could then bring him in front of the sink. He pulled his briefs down, laying the turgid organ onto the cold china. The liberating stream flowed down freely, his cock was cleaned and dried; the briefs were pulled back up. Évariste sat his friend down on the bed and sat by his side. He wrapped his arm tenderly around his shoulders.
“You were quite nice and obedient. I think you might deserve some small reward.”

He kneaded him for a few minutes, chewing lightly on his ear or stroking his nipples with his fingertip. He ended up kneeling between his prey’s thighs and bringing his nose close to the hard-on inflated Lycra.
“Mmm! What a divine meal is that?”
He tickled the cock with the tip of his nose, then with his lips, triggering a more passionate desire yet. The piece of clothing was eventually pulled down and he welcomed the one he tormented in his mouth.

The sweet warmth that surrounded the penis overcame the tension that had shaken the miserable boy all night long. He came fervently, Évariste being delighted with the semen pouring down his mouth and the muffled pleasure screams that the gag made ineffective in warning anyone outside their bedroom’s door. He then tongued the cock so as to remove any clue of its previous cumming. Having had his fill for the time being, he then sat back next to his companion.
“You did not resist me for long, disgusting little piglet! I must teach you control if bonds have such an effect on you…”

He got up, which Mathurin thought of as a sign of his close release. But only for a second. For his dreadful friend went on rummaging about through the drawer again. He turned around waving about proudly thin gray nylon rope he then used to tie the prisoner’s legs up. Only then did Mathurin have a look at the clock hanging on the wall; he realized there were forty-five minutes to go before the whole dorm would wake up. And his companion looked intent on using this period to annoy him further.

He actually went to sit at his desk, and laid out a white paper sheet in front of him. He grabbed a pen.
“Since you seem to enjoy being put through the same ordeals as your cartoon heroine, and since we’ve known each other for a while now, I’m going to draw a contract between you and me. Let me think about it…”
He started writing, crossing words out and scribbling furiously. Ten minutes passed, and then he glowered with a threatening smile.
“Here I am, I think I’m done!”

Noticing the tied-up boy’s interest in the clock, the young kidnapper sniggered quietly:
“I think that once you have signed this, we’ll have to get rid of this device. I’ll become your clock! OK, I’ll read as I’m writing it up.”
The text was then read bit by bit. Évariste seemed to write it up carefully, and he was glancing frequently at his audience.
“I, the undersigned Mathurin Jivenelle… hereby makes a donation of myself… to Évariste Notte, as a… tie-up model…"

He stared amusingly at his counterpart's uneasy look, which showed In spite of the thick layer of tape stretched across his lower face. He went on:
“I agree with him holding me captive… without any violence…”
A glimmer of hope shone in the captive’s eyes.
“… as long as I remain docile enough from his point of view.”
This was rather more puzzling.
“I commit to being available to Évariste Notte’s demands… as soon as we are in a private setting… and to pursuing such intimate moments… so that he may teach me the art of bondage… and how to control my urges… and to being as Gwendoline-like as possible…”

Mathurin frowned, wondering about his manhood that he enjoyed very much.
“… for my worship of her predicaments will be boundless. … As a counterpart, I, the undersigned Évariste Notte, commit to taking care of Mathurin Jivenelle's training like a true gentleman, … neglecting no efforts… so that he may wear outfits worthy of Sir John Willie… and I promise he will enjoy a sexual gratification… every time I will use him… as a tie-up model, under the exclusive form of… fellatio or manual stimulation. ”

Évariste had kept his eyes on the captive the whole time. It had been slightly more difficult to guess what Mathurin was thinking as his labored reading had progressed. He satisfied himself with a single question:
“So, do you agree?”
The responding grunt could have been either yes or no, if not for the vertical nod that marked his consent. He came closer:
“All right, handsome, let’s get to the signing part. You’re going to read your part out loud, and then I’ll read mine, and eventually we’ll take turns to sign.”


He sat next to the one who was about to become his partner, and got the paper under his nose. This time, it was astonishment that shone in Mathurin’s eyes, as he cast an inquisitive look at his “tamer.” Wasn’t he going to free his mouth? The ensuing “Go ahead, then!” impatiently whispered, was a confirmation that he was supposed to act as if he were not gagged. He thus started:
“Mmmh Oommm mmm grmmmlmm…”

Évariste was paying the greatest attention to the strongly muffled statements, and went on reading his part once Mathurin was done with his. They then signed the document, which was an occasion for both signatories to become aware of the difficulty there was to write with your hands bound behind your back. They had reverse feelings though, one experimenting for himself and the other being able to fully enjoy the show.

Once the signing done, Évariste got his recruit to kneel down. He freed his mouth, which turned out to be a lengthy and unpleasant task for the gagged boy as well as for his companion who had to use a delicate touch in order to unwrap the endless three-inch adhesive tape. He finally managed to reach down to the mouth, and he gathered the soggy white briefs in his hand, as Mathurin immediately spitted them out.
“I also think you’ll need to learn to wait before I allow you to do such a thing…” Évariste threatened just before offering himself to the now wide-open mouth.

Copyright © 2011 Bondwriter; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..