Jump to content
    BrilledeLune
  • Author
  • 2,338 Words
  • 943 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Stephenie Meyer <br>

Forbidden Love and Hidden Desires - 1. Chapter 1

This is the story of Yisrell and how he discovers the thruth of his life, love and danger all in the same place and with the same guy.

Yisrell’s POV


I was walking down the mall just doing some window shopping really; it sucks not having any money. Don’t get me wrong is not like I don’t work but I need to pay the bills and what’s left of it I prefer to save it rather then spend it on stupid little things that aren’t really necessary. As I was passing by the showroom window a boutique, I happened to notice this gorgeous couple, who was coming out of it. I was little bit shocked by how good they look it was like unnatural to some extent.


The girl tall I guess around 5’6 but seem like a 5’11 but is all because of her what I can assume 5 inch hills, early 20’s she had long blonde locks that shine like the sun, skin flawless and white as ivory, full red, her body was one that could rivals one of those Victoria Secret models actually I wouldn’t put it pass this girl if she were really a model; but over all this things what really got my attention was her eyes they were this weird but pretty shade topaz color that seem to tie the whole package together. The guy on the other had look colossal like a mighty titan sort of look to him, you can tell he took care of himself just by looking at him; I mean, he was little over 6’4, skin also white as ivory, toned and ripped and I do mean ripped he looked like he had muscles on his muscles, big strong arms, broad shoulders and wide chest that where very noticeable by his black shirt. He also looked to be in his early 20’s. His face just as remarkable strong features, full lips and that’s when I noticed that he had that exact same shade of topaz color in his eyes, “That’s weird” I thought to myself.


At first I thought they could be siblings but their body language told me other wise. That and I got big wake up call when he opened the door for her being a total gentlemen he said to her: “After you baby”.


Whoa! A guy that actually have manners in this day an age, “that’s a sight for sore eyes” I thought to myself. What really got me out of my train of thought was her attitude and response to him.


You better be careful with those bags, Emmett!!” She said without a care that the guy actually had both hands full and still took in the time to open the door for her. He seemed a little bit hurt by her comment but changed his expression in the blink of an eye. And what to his only response was: “Yes, Rosalie.”He said in a flat monotone tone of voice.


“Damn, what a Bitch!” I said to myself. But there was something else I was thinking about and that was his name, “Emmett, Emmett” I thought who would name their kid like in this times, but probably his family was a little old fashion, like mine.


Apparently I was staring more then usual and with a very obvious look because she took notice of my staring and presence so close to them. She eyed me from head to toe and looked at me like I was some sort of weird thing that didn’t deserve to be even look at her.


Wow! Talk about feeling self conscious and insecure around someone, but I don’t know why I even paid that much attention to her because in all do reality I’m not into girls, oh yeah! My big dark secret I’m gay.


As this occurred I kept walking trying to mind my own business but my thoughts when back to that guy, what was his name, again? Oh yeah, “Emmett”.


In that moment I felt something pulling me out of my train of thought and it was my cell phone vibrating like crazy in my pocket. I took it out and saw the caller ID that said: Jasper Hale calling, butterflies came over me as I saw who was calling, I still can’t believe this gorgeous guy is actually my boyfriend, I thought.


Hello, I answered quickly.


Hi baby, how are you? He asked.


Nothing much really; I’m just here at the mall browsing the stores doing a little window shopping. I answered.


Oh, okay do you want me to join and that way we can catch a movie or something? He said.


Sure, that would be great!


Well then I’m going to take a quick shower and I’ll meet over there in 40 min. okay?


Sure I’m looking forward to see you, baby.


Ok, see ya in a few luv. Bye.


Bye.


So one might wonder how a guy like me could have ended up with a guy like Jasper I’ll never know. I mean is not like I’m ugly or something. I mean, I consider myself to be your average joe: 21 years old, 5’11 slim swimmers built but with muscle, I used to do gymnastics for a great deal of my childhood until I became more interested in swimming, but after all of those years doing gymnastics are really paying off, I have dark brown short hair because I like to style it with a spiky sort way, light brown eyes, tanned, baby faced, so overall I don’t think I’m that bad looking.. I think.


But going back to thinking of Japer, to say he is something else is somewhat of an understatement. I never even dream in a million years that a guy like him could set his eyes in someone like me, he being a model and all; standing at 6’1, long wavy honey blonde hair, gorgeous penetrating green eyes, white creamy complexion, slim frame but toned rocking a mighty six pack that most guy envy and not only he has the looks but he also has style, class, grace, his is affectionate, caring, compassionate, empathic; that last one is almost a little scary, you could almost say that he can feels what you are feeling.


Ok I’m babbling on I know! But can you blame me? If he could only guess the effect he has on me…*sight*.


Oh my God, look at me! I sound like a little giddy school girl crushing over a boy.


The thing with Jasper and me is that we haven’t being going out for long only a couple of weeks, so I don’t want to get my hopes up to much. Every relationship I’ve ever only lasted not more then 2 months and there haven’t been that many to begin with only 2 and to top all off I’m so what of prude like my friends call me, because I’m 21 and still a virgin. But it doesn’t bother me I’m waiting for the right guy.


I think Jasper might be it, but I haven’t told him yet because I don’t want to scare him that way.


But I remember how we first meet it was somewhat of a rocky evening that night.


We met at the restaurant I work at.


I will never forget that meeting; he came in with this huge group of friends, the hostess assign them to my area. After they where seated, I went over introduce myself and started giving them the menus and looking around the table I locked eyes with him an and lost track of time and space, to the extent where some one had to clear their voice to bring me back to reality, it was love at first sight at least for me. But as it figures he looked away and started chatting with a girl over at the table which I assume was his girlfriend because she was just begging for his attention.


She took notice of me just day dreaming and with what I thought was evil smirk on her face she grab his face and gave a big sloppy kiss. To what he seem shocked but didn’t pull away either.


So there went my hopes of ever talking to him. I turned around and went to attend to my other tables giving them a little bit of time to think what they where going to order.


When I thought that a reasonable amount of time had passed I went over again and asked if they where ready to order.


The “whore” that’s was her nickname that night, looked at me said: Took you long enough”. Everyone in the table seemed a little bit off by her comment but let it passed. As I took everyone’s order I could have sworn he was scowling at her, but it was only whispers so I wasn’t really sure. As the night progressed there where not any more smartass remarks from “Whore” everyone seemed to be having really good time.


One person in the table signaled me to come over as I was pouring water in a glass for another customer.


So I went over and asked: Yes, how may I help you?


Yeah, we would like the check, please. The guy that signaled me told me.


So I went got what they where asking for and brought over the check I saw that some of them pull out their wallets, but the blonde guy said it was on him.


That shocked mea little I mean it was very big group with a bill of almost $2,000 dollars. But he insisted right then and there I assume he was probably some hot shot that like to show off.


He took out his credit card and hand it over to me.


I took it and went over to the register to process the payment.


As I was waiting for the approval, which seem to take for ever I took notice of the name in the card and said Jasper W. Hale. So that was one thing down at least I now can put a name to the face.


I didn’t took noticed that someone was observing me from the back.


Is there something wrong? I heard a sweet strong masculine voice from behind me.


It startled me but I regain my composure quickly and answered: No, Mr. Hale. Is there anything that I may do for you?


Please call me Jasper and yes you may. He said in that sweet rich voice.


Ok, what may I do for you? I asked, again.


First, I would like to apologize for me companion behavior. I really don’t have any idea what came over her.


Second I came to retrieve my credit card and give you, your tip.


That wasn’t necessary, Mr. Hale.


I was going to bring the card to the table and as for the tip is completely up to you because is not mandatory.


He looked a little bit shocked for my last remark but brush off in an instant.


But I do must say you deserve it after the fine and quality service you provided my friends and myself. As he said that he took out his wallet a rather nice pack of money of which he took out $500 in one hundred dollar bills.


My eyes almost bugged out when I saw what he handed me. I instantly refused and told him that it was too much money.


He smile a little and told me that It was the least he could do for the trouble that his friend cause and for me to be keep my professionalism under the uncomfortable circumstances.


Again I will say Mr. Hale…


Jasper, he cut me off. Call me Jasper.


Ok, Japer is to much money and I won’t accept it.


Yes, you will and that is that. He said a little bit more frustrated then before. Right after that he did something that shocked the day lights out of me, he stop one of my co workers and ask her to bring the manager.


So James the night shift manager came over and introduced himself.


Good evening, I’m James Thompson the night shift manager. How may I be of service?


Yes, Mr. Thompson I’m Japer Hale I call you over because I personally wanted to congratulate you on the fine service you have on this fine establishment. This is an excellent employee you have here, he said as he pointed at me. And as a gratitude for his service I would like him to accept my tip and he is seems to think is too much. Could youplease help me out in this situation?


James looked at me over with curious looked on his faceand answered for me:“He would be honor to accept it, Mr. Hale”.


It took me a couple of seconds to react when I was about to open my mouth and protest Japer had already handed the money over to James and was walk off with a huge grin on his face.


As basically rip the money off James hand and was walking over to Japer someone pull me from behind ,when I turned around it was James holding me by the shoulder and slowly shaking his head letting me know that it was not going to be good for me if I did what I had in mind.


After that evening Japer came over a couple of times to the restaurant until he was able to get my phone number out of one of my co workers that seem to fall for his charm. And that’s how he contacted me and we started dating.


And now coming back to me reality I’m sitting here on a bench at the mall waiting for him.


As I was waiting I noticed that “Emmett” and the blonde were passing in front of me but something else happened I felt weird as I looked at him, like something was calling me over to him! I decided to look away but that’s when I noticed he was staring back and with what looked like a hunger looked on his face.

I know this is not very good. This is my first attempt to write a story like this. But if anyone can help me with the editing I would be very grateful. And please leave me a comment that way I know if I should continue with this or just leave it in my imagination. Thank you!
© 2005-2020 Stephenie Meyer; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2011 BrilledeLune; All Rights Reserved.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Stephenie Meyer <br>
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..