Jump to content
    CarlHoliday
  • Author
  • 2,853 Words
  • 1,023 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Valley Of The Dwarfs - 2. Chapter 2

The two of them, big bulky Albrecht and short slender Gunther lay on opposite ends of the pallet as the boy served them goats milk yogurt mixed with some kind of local sweet, red berry compote and an assortment of cheeses they had brought with them and a few they purchased locally to break their fast. Although naked, they were covered with thin satin coverlets and rested on plump pillows. They ate slowly, both watching the form of the naked boy before them.

“He is sweet,” Gunther said. “I must thank you for inviting me to share your company last night. I never realized how massive your tool was and how dominant you can be. I almost thought it would be an honor to give you my testes in homage.”

“You can keep your balls,” Albrecht said. “Without them, you’d be as limp as the boy.”

“Does he have a name?” Gunther asked. “If I’m not too forward in asking, that is. You’ve never said.”

“No, I don’t mind,” Albrecht said, taking a spoonful of yogurt. “This is quite good, you know. We should feature it in our restaurant. Yes, he does have a name. Omar! Come here!”

The boy came over to the pallet.

“Gunther would like you to service him,” Albrecht said. “Suck his cock.”

Omar knelt down and pulled the coverlet away from Gunther’s body, whose cock was disinterested.

“Albrecht, please, not now,” Gunther protested.

“Omar, come here, suck me then,” Albrecht said.

Omar replaced the coverlet on Gunther and knelt over his master. He pulled back the coverlet and lowered his mouth onto Albrecht’s growing cock.

Gunther watched with disbelief that Albrecht was actually going to go through with this, practically in broad daylight. Anyone could come in at any moment and, yet, Albrecht continued to eat and seemed disinterested with what Omar was doing to him.

“He will go on until you come, right?” Gunther asked.

“Or, I stop him,” Albrecht said. “Omar, Gunther now has an erection. Go sit on it.”

“Albrecth, please, no,” Gunther protested. “You’ve made your point countless times. Omar is your slave and will do anything you order.”

Omar looked questioningly at Albrecht.

“Put some clothes on and bring us some fresh water to bathe,” Albrecht said.

Omar dutifully dressed and left with a bucket.

“Last night, you wanted me to do something,” Gunther said.

“The priest, I discovered he’s new here and somewhat a stickler for rules, his own and Rome’s,” Albrecht said. “I want you to seduce him. I want you to get him so infatuated with you that he’ll not think when touching you in inappropriate places at inappropriate times. Once you’ve done that, he won’t stand in our way with our future plans. Can you do this, for me?”

“Yes, I suppose so,” Gunther said with a sigh. “I’ll have to check around with the village boys. Maybe, he’s already abusing his calling, which shouldn’t surprise me since he’s young and has that look about him. I’ve noticed the way he looks at some of the boys, so if that’s the case, it will be fairly simple for me to get under his cassock or prostrate myself across the altar. That always gets them, afterward. Right there before the Lord, they lowered themselves to their gross needs. Will you make love to me, tonight?”

“Without Omar?” Albrecht asked.

“No, you can bring him, too,” Gunther said. “Luckily, he’s a good kisser and remarkably talented with his mouth in other ways, too.”

* * * * * * *

 

In another of the pavilions, there was no one as its occupant was snuggled against a warm, naked body in a different pavilion. While one of the camp’s wenches snored in the corner, the skinnier of the two, lay on his stomach luxuriating in the caress of the shortest member of the graduates.

“Do you think Albrecht knows about us?” Carlo asked pulling away and turning on his side. Paolo grasped the revealed erection, much longer and thicker than his own.

“If he doesn’t now, he will eventually,” Paolo said as he slowly caressed the erection in hand. “Albrecht makes it a point to know everything about everybody. You know how he is.”

“Yes, but I was just wondering,” Carlo said sitting up, causing Paolo to pull his hand away. “We should break our fast, as you need to get up to the farm and make your proposal. Would you like me to come along? I could ask Albrecht, since I’m from this region of the Hinterland.”

“For a roll in the hay?” Paolo asked with a smile.

“Well, there is that, but I was thinking it might be easier if he knew I was a Southern Hinterlandian,” Carlo said, pulling Paolo’s hand back to its pleasuring. “Technically, this valley is part of that region. From what I’ve heard, there is meager evidence of the Francs in this area and, though you do speak Latin, you might not be familiar with the local dialect enough to present a once in a lifetime, ‘I can’t believe my luck,’ proposal, if the farmer isn’t as worldly as the sergeant of the constabulary. I might be of some use.”

“And, then we could have a roll in the hay,” Paolo said with a grin, firming his grip and thinking of adding his mouth to the party.

“Is that all you can think about?” Carlo said as he pushed his friend over onto his back. “You’re totally insatiable; you know that, don’t you.”

“Yes, but I think we should get up and eat, too,” Paolo said, sitting up. “Albrecht is going to be over here wondering why I haven’t come out to go with him and neither of us wants that.”

“No, definitely not that,” Carlo said, rummaging around for his clothes. “These warm weather clothes are not going to be of much use when the snow is up to our asses. We should get the wenches busy on fashioning some local leggings.”

“Why can’t we go to the local seamstress?” Paolo asked.

“I very much doubt there is one, considering the size of the village,” Carlo said. “But, I suppose it won’t hurt to ask around. Maybe we can find someone’s wife who’d be willing to instruct one of the wenches.”

“Executive thinking; see, I told you five years at university were going to do you some good,” Paolo said. “I miss the sea.”

“Yes, well we’ve thrown our lot in with Albrecht,” Carlo said. “We’d better do as he says, at least until we find a way out.”

“Don’t talk like that or Albrecht will find you a way out,” Paolo said. “I was just saying it’d be nice if you could start an inn further south.”

“It doesn’t snow enough further south,” Carlo said. “Come, let’s see what cook has.”

“There are beaches,” Paolo said, not wanting to let it be.

“What for fishermen?” Carlo asked. “Come on dress before I dare raising Albrecht’s ire. I do not wish to end up like Ernesto.”

Both men dressed and after rousing the wench and having her scrape the stubble from their beards, they went out into the morning. None of the other members of the camp appeared to be out, except for cook and one of the drovers; who was in a heated discussion with one of the men-at-arms. Cook handed them a cup of warm tea and a savory muffin. They went to listen to the other men.

“Oh, good, two of the sirs are up,” the man-at-arms said. “Maybe they can help you so I can get some grub. Go on, speak!”

“What’s the problem?” Carlo asked after taking a sip of tea, which was too hot, as usual.

“I’m missing an ass,” the drover said, then added quickly, “sir.”

“Was it a good one?” Paolo asked with a smirk.

“What?” the drover asked with a scowl.

“Ignore him, he’s being unhelpful this morning,” Carlo said. Grabbing the drover by the arm, he said, “Come, let’s go up to the picket line.”

“What’s with him?” the drover asked after they’d taken only a few steps.

“He’s from Rome,” Carlo said.

“Yeah, you know how Roman’s are,” Paolo called to them. “Maybe you should’ve watched your ass better.”

“Sir, I swear,” the drover started.

“No, the last thing you want is to make Albrecht angry,” Carlo said. “He’ll have no qualms of having the men-at-arms flog you senseless. Come, let me check out your ass problem.”

Rather than being hobbled, the Equus were now tethered to a long rope stretched around three tall pines. Either the drover had purposefully left an empty space or the ass had gone missing after tethering. Carlo wasn’t certain he wanted to know the answer to either question. He wasn’t much of an Equus person. The animals had their uses, but asses, rather than horses, were troublesome here in the high mountains, something he was certain none of the other members of the party knew.

“Was your ass big?” Carlo asked.

“No, sir, it was one of the scrawnier ones,” the drover said. “Looked sickly, if I might add.”

“Think a wolf or a lion got it?” Carlo asked, thinking of something else to add to the list.”

“No, I didn’t hear either of them last night, sir,” the drover said. “It was my watch as Bert, the other drover, you know, was saying that queer things have been happening hereabouts ever since our arrival in the valley below. He said there’s things about which might like an Equus for sup.”

“What do you know of those things?” Carlo asked. “And, do you have a name?”

“Oh, yes sir, me dad said Mam wanted me to be called Arnold after her dad, but he called me Arn, cause he said Arnold sounded too, uh, Roman to him, if you know what I mean.”

“Yes, Arn, I’ve been to Rome and you know Paolo from there,” Carlo said. “Look, Arn, I wouldn’t worry about the horses, but your asses are a different story. We, Paolo and I, are going up to talk with one of the farmers this morning about something, but I’ll ask him if he’ll rent us a lea for the asses.”

“Sir, you think we’re far enough in the Hinterlands for them vile beasties?” Arn asked. “I’ve had trouble with them before with my asses. Bert said we should’ve brought a virgin to sacrifice before coming up here. Why didn’t we?”

“You’d have to ask Albrecht about that,” Carlo said. “But, you, Arn, are going to have to make your peace with the nymphs and fairies. I’m sure you know what they’ll do if they find out there’s been trouble elsewhere.”

“You think they took it?” Arn asked.

“I’m sure you know about them and asses,” Carlo said. He looked around at the surrounding mountain slopes. Yes, there were nymphs and fairies here. The signs were perfectly clear if you knew what you were looking for. He wondered if there were dwarfs about. Of all the other beings, discounting the dangerous ones, dwarfs would be the most difficult if riled. He, also, wondered if there was a sorcerer, wizard, or witch about, too, as they tended to be very protective of their realms, too.

In any case, the ass was gone for good, whether by wolf or nymph. Arn, on the other hand, was a marked man. One just didn’t mess with the other beings, especially nymphs and fairies that could change a grassy slope into a bog of quicksand in a moment and change it back as soon as one’s head sank below the surface. They weren’t malevolent, though, just extremely vindictive. If they thought for a second Arn was a danger to the asses, they’d take him down into the soil.

* * * * * * *

 

Ernesto laid close the warm body of his wench. She said her name was Mary, but he knew she was from the East and there weren’t a lot of Marys in that direction. She was good, though. He had to admit that. Plus, she knew his predilection for pain and had no qualms about laying a leather strap to his behind. It was a queer route to an orgasm, but she was willing to do it and that’s what mattered. The other one, Margot or something, absolutely refused to do anything kinky, but that was alright, too, because Paolo or Gunther always took her.

In a few moments, just before the sun began to lighten the valley, he’d have Mary strap on the ivory dildo he’d found in Pisa and fuck him until he came. She seemed to like that, too. If she wasn’t a prostitute, he might consider taking her with him when he ran away.

That was his plan. Well, actually, he’d didn’t have a specific plan. He just knew he had to get away from Albrecht. He had a feeling this wasn’t going to turn out no matter how much assurance Albrecht gave. Plus, Albrecht was a bully who liked hurting people too much; and Ernesto liked being hurt too much, which only exacerbated the situation.

The only problem was escaping without having Albrecht or some of the men-at-arms chase him. Albrecht would surely kill him. The men-at-arms would simply bring him back to Albrecht for the killing.

The only thing he could think of at the moment was doing up the flyers and posters and hoping Albrecht would let him take them out of the valley. Possibly, he could ditch the escort in Avignon or possibly Paris, if he could convince Albrecht he needed to go that far afield. Given the chance, though, he knew he could slip away from them in Avignon, since he’d been there enough to know a few good places to hide.

“Busy?” Albrecht asked at the door.

“Uh, no,” Ernesto said.

“You need to be up and working on those flyers,” Albrecht said. “Wench! Put some clothes on and go help cook.”

“Her name is Mary,” Ernesto said. “Go on, I’ll see you later.”

“That’s highly unlikely,” Albrecht said as the girl hurriedly dressed and went outside. “They all call themselves Mary, including the Christians who should know better. Now, what are your ideas for the posters?”

“Well, I should think we’ll need drawings of the valley, or a valley, showing people and children, of course, schussing down a snowy slope. We might do a couple showing the chalet and saying a bit about the accommodations and facilities, such as a restaurant and tavern. A few of them should definitely have some color and, of course, all of them will have to be done in the local languages. How far away are we going to post them?”

“What’re your ideas on that subject?” Albrecht asked as he knelt down beside the still naked Ernesto and pulled away the coverlet. The ivory dildo stared back up at him. Albrecht picked it up and began to carefully examine it. “You know, if you really need something like this, you only have to ask. I’m quite certain Gunther would be more than happy to satisfy all your desires. What do you think? Want this or Gunther or possibly me; or, were you looking for something a little more physical.”

Albrecht grabbed Ernesto’s left arm, twisted it and forcibly bent it behind Ernesto’s back, eliciting a quiet whimper.

“This is what you like, isn’t it boy?” Albrecht sneered in Ernesto’s ear. “You know, if I didn’t need you so much, I think I’d take you up into the woods and give you a good pummeling. You’d like that, wouldn’t you? Probably come all over yourself.”

Albrecht applied a little more pressure to the arm and, then, without applying any tallow, shoved the dildo up into Ernesto’s ass. Ernesto stifled a scream by burying his face in a pillow.

“Like it, don’t you?” Albrecht asked as he began to slowly pull the dildo out and thrust it back in. “Oops, I forgot to lubricate it. I bet this is really uncomfortable, but you like it this way. Don’t you? Yes, when we get to a point where I need less of you, maybe we’ll go up into the forest for that pummeling. You can’t imagine how I miss those times back in school when the Brothers asked me to discipline you and you liked it, too.”

“Well, I’ve got better things to do this morning,” Albrecht continued as he pulled out the dildo and threw it against the wall. “Oh, you’re bleeding a bit; you might want to take care of that before breaking your fast.”

Ernesto laid there on the pallet watching Albrecht go outside. His arm hurt, his ass hurt, and he was lying in a puddle of come. God, how he hated his need for pain. He knew there was something wrong with him. He was sure other people didn’t need to find someone to beat them up so they could have an orgasm. He had to be some sort of wicked aberration. Right?

Copyright © 2011 CarlHoliday; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..