Jump to content
    David McLeod
  • Author
  • 4,819 Words
  • 2,022 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Refuge - 2. Chapter 2: Flash Mobs


Bryan was a husky boy. I’d seen and felt muscle. Last night, the pajamas were tight across his sturdy bottom. It was even more obvious in the cargo pants that he wore this morning.

Refuge Chapter 2: Flash Mobs

 

Bryan had accepted my offer to take him to a god for help. He may not have believed the part about a god, but he seemed to trust me. Perhaps because his other options were limited: go home where he believed his father would kill him, or sleep on the streets where he would be killed—or worse. Perhaps he thought I was crazy. Perhaps he thought my offer was the lesser of three evils. Perhaps he saw something: a lifeline I had thrown him. It was a waste of time to guess his motivation. I punched the button on my cell phone that would connect me with Richard Brooks, the new Asclepius.

It was late, but Richard told me to come to his home. I knew he and the others could slip in time, but still asked, “What about Zhang? Will we wake him?”

“Zhang is spending the night at Erewhon with Artie,” Richard said. Erewhon was the orphanage run by Gary, once a baseball star and an army captain, now a god: the Protector of Children. Yeah, I knew a couple of gods.

Despite the cold air in the elevator, Bryan was sweating. His face was pale. He was hanging on by a thread. I wanted to hug reassurance to him, but didn’t think this was the time for that.

 

I held my keys in my right hand while we walked through the parking garage under the library. My left hand was in my pants pocket on the butt of the Beretta in the quick-draw holster. The University Library was supposed to be a safe place but safe no longer meant what it once did.

My seven-year-old SUV wasn’t much to look at, and I felt Bryan’s puzzlement. I remembered: he knew I wrote TV scripts and taught at the university. I guess he thought I could afford better. I waited until we were in the vehicle, doors locked, engine running, and transmission in gear, before I said anything.

“People are less likely to burglarize an older vehicle. The tires are filled with foam rather than air, and cannot be flattened by gunfire. The windows are not bulletproof, but will stop about anything short of a cop-killer round. The doors and floorboards are reinforced with steel plate, and a private version of the On-Star system is activated by that button…” I pointed “… or in the event of a collision.

“And the engine? It’s from a Crown Vic.”

Bryan’s distain turned to puzzlement. “Why?”

I knew what he meant.

“Because things are falling apart,” I said. “Because the police who aren’t corrupt are nearly powerless. Because I’m living in this world and because I hope I can make a difference while I’m here.”

“What kind of difference can you make?” Bryan asked.

“It’s a long story,” I said. “I’m not sure I can tell it in the time it will take us to get to Richard’s home. But I promise to tell you.”

“Richard? I thought you said we were going to meet a god! A god named Richard?” His voice quivered. This was more than puzzlement; there was a hint of fear.

“Yes, Richard. He’s also Asclepius.”

“Huh?”

“Asclepius, the son of Apollo. He was Richard Brooks before the old god gave him his Attributes and Abilities: his powers.

“His son and boyfriend is Zhang, but Zhang is spending the night with a friend.”

“Son … and boyfriend?” Bryan was visibly nervous: his shoulders shook. I thought he might be crying.

“Bryan? Please trust me for a little longer. You’re going to see things that will be hard to believe. Please trust me that they are all true, that they are all good, that I will explain them, and that you will understand?”

Bryan’s head seemed to shrink into the collar of his coat, as if he were a box turtle retreating into its shell.

“Yeah,” he said.

I was hoping for a little more enthusiasm than that single-word answer offered. But, it would have to do.

 

Richard lived in a walled and gated community north of the city. The entrance had a double gate—a mantrap. We were allowed to enter the first gate, but then were held between the two gates. A television camera, speaker and microphone extended on a boom from the guardhouse. I knew what to expect, and held up my ID.

“I am Paul Kendrick. I vouch for my guest, Bryan …

“Bryan! What’s your last name?”

He giggled. “Sen. Bryan Nicholas Sen.”

“Nickolas? From the German meaning a mischievous spirit. I should have guessed.”

He giggled, again.

“I vouch for my guest, Bryan Sen.”

 

Richard had left the garage door open, but I knew he was watching to make sure it was I and not a bad guy who drove in. The overhead door closed as soon as my bumper cleared the electric eye. Richard stepped into the garage.

“Hello, Paul, and welcome Bryan,” he said.

“Paul didn’t tell you my name,” Bryan said. “I was listening. How did you know?”

Richard raised his eyebrows in surprise. He looked at me when he spoke. “He is smart and observant. Do you think he’s a keeper?”

“Yes,” I said. I put my arm around Bryan’s shoulders. “We have become friends. He’s given me the gift of his trust. Yes, he’s a keeper.”

I spoke quietly to Bryan. “I mean that, Bryan. I am your friend. You have given me the greatest gift a person can give another, the gift of your trust. I won’t ever abandon you.” I sensed, more than saw, Bryan’s nod and felt him relax—a little.

 

Richard took us into his den.

“Bryan? I’m a doctor,” Richard said. “Well, not a member of the AMA, but my practice is a lot older than they are.

“May I look at your face?”

Bryan nodded. Richard touched the boy’s face several places.

“You have a lot of swelling. Your cheekbone is broken. The bruise holds a lot of dead blood. Usually, a bruise will disappear slowly as the dead blood is carried away by normal processes. There’s always the danger, however, that some of the dead blood will find its way into a tiny capillary in the brain or the heart, and cause damage: stroke or heart attack. I can fix all of this.

“You feel pain. I can remove that.

“But I will not do these things unless you say it’s okay.”

Bryan looked at me. I knew what he wanted to ask me: Do you trust him? I nodded.

“Yes, please?”

 

Bryan

Richard touched my cheek. I felt the bone move. There was one sharp pain, and then all the pain was gone. I felt my face relax. I also felt something more—something that flowed through Richard’s fingers into my body. It was like a river of electricity, but it didn’t shock me. Whether Richard were a god or not, he was something more than human.

“It will be completed by morning,” Richard said. “It could be done faster, but it seems to work better if the body takes part in its own healing.

“You two must stay here,” he added. “The police have reported a flash mob on Geary Street. There is no safe way for you to get home, tonight. I have only one guest room … Zhang is not here … Bryan can sleep in Zhang’s bed…?”

My tummy curled up when he said that. I didn’t want to be by myself, especially in a strange place.

“Please, no,” I said. “After all that has happened, I do not wish to be alone.”

It took only an instant to form the next sentence: “Paul? May I sleep with you?”

 

Paul

Richard showed us to his guest room, and brought a pair of his pajamas for me and a pair of Zhang’s for Bryan.

“Bryan? Why don’t you shower, and put on PJs. I’ll do the same, after you’re finished.”

Bryan nodded. He made short shrift of the shower and came back in a set of Zhang’s pajamas. They were yellow, with cartoon caricatures of a coyote and a roadrunner. I looked at the set I’d been given. They were plain and gray. I thought I was going to be okay until I saw the image of a Star Trek communicator on the left breast, and the triple circles of a captain on the collar. Sigh.

 

“Paul? Will you cuddle me?” Bryan asked. There a little quiver in his voice. Anxiety? Desire? Surely, not lust, I thought. I didn’t know, but I felt that his request was genuine and pure.

“Of course,” I said. “That’s part of what friends are for.”

 

Bryan and I both slept well that night, and I woke with a little boy in cartoon pajamas in my arms the next morning. The heck with royalty checks and deadlines, I thought. This is what life is meant to be.

 

# # # # #

 

Maria was in the kitchen when Bryan and I came in for breakfast. Maria and her two boys lived in an apartment over the garage.

“Mr. Richard, he has gone already,” she said. “I have the bacon and the sausage for you, and will prepare the huevos … the eggs. Also, there will be biscuits. I wanted to make tortillas, but Mr. Richard said to stick with biscuits, today.

“What means, stick with?”

“Good morning, Maria. This is Bryan, a new friend.

“To stick with the way Mr. Richard said it means to do nothing new. However, your tortillas aren’t exactly new to me and I’ll bet that Bryan would like to try them.”

Maria smiled, and mixed flour, salt, baking powder, lard, and water for tortillas.

 

“How do you feel?” I asked Bryan.

“Good,” he said. “Really good. I … I liked sleeping and cuddling with you.”

“And I liked sleeping and cuddling with you,” I said. “How does your face feel?”

 

The bruise on Bryan’s face was gone. I knew that the broken cheekbone also would have been healed. I looked closely, not to be sure Richard hadn’t missed anything, but because Bryan was pleasant to look at. I saw the sharp demarcation between his black hair and the smooth surfaces of his face and neck. He saw what I was doing, and grinned—a grin made of straight, white teeth. I looked into his eyes. I must have been staring, because Bryan knew what I was wondering about.

“The scars are there, but you must look closely,” he said. “My father had the epicanthic fold removed surgically when I was eight. It was not, as some assert, to allow more light to reach my eyes. It was part of what he was grooming me to be.

“I do not know, even today, what that was. I hope I will never find out.”

 

# # # # #

 

After breakfast, while Maria cleaned up, we carried coffee into the living room. I took Bryan’s hand and sat him beside me. Richard had returned, and sat across the room from us. He began the discussion.

“Bryan, you have been healed. You know that this was not done in any way known to you, before.

“You have been rescued from a very bad situation.

“We can help you—Paul and I. But first, we must know from you: what next? What do you want to happen?”

Bryan nodded, slowly. When he finally spoke, it was to challenge Richard.

“No one has ever asked me what I wanted. Why are you asking, and why should I believe you?”

I started to protest, but Richard held up his hand.

“Those are good questions, Bryan. In order to answer them, I need to know your answer. What do you want?”

We were silent while Bryan thought.

“It is not what I want, so much as what I do not want,” he said. “I do not want ever to go back to the man who thinks he is my father. I do not want ever again to be hit. I do not want ever again to be called queer, which Paul says is an ugly word. I do not want ever again to be alone.

“I’m sorry. I do not know what I want, only what I do not want.”

Richard nodded, and then looked at me. I could feel him in my mind. He told me I would have to answer. Son of a bitch, I thought. Not at Richard, but at the responsibility I was about to take on. That was my first reaction. Then, as I thought, a glow came to me, a glow that told me not only was this right, but also was meant to be. I was immeasurably happy as I spoke. There may have been a few tears in my eyes, too.

“Bryan,” I said. “Everything you don’t want has a want. I believe you want to find a new father who loves you and who will never hit you. I believe you want friends who will accept and love you. I believe you want to live in a place that is safe, and welcoming.

“If you will let me, I will try with all I have to make that happen. I will love you; I will be the father you want. I will never hurt you. I will love you as you are. I will accept you, and help you find your dream. If you will let me.”

There, I had done it. That was all I could do: make the offer. The rest was up to Bryan.

Bryan answered when he turned and buried himself in my side. I put my arms around him. I felt him crying, but they were happy tears.

“Paul, I love you. I will be your son.

“I’m eighteen, so I guess you can’t adopt me, but in every other way, I will be your son.

“Oh, and are you gay, or is that a pistol in your pocket?” Bryan giggled. Yeah, he was eighteen, looked twelve, and giggled. Richard sputtered coffee onto his trousers. He frowned. The coffee disappeared.

“Yes,” I said.

“Huh? Which?” Bryan asked.

“Oh, was that an exclusive or? I thought it was inclusive.

“Bryan, I’m gay and I have a pistol in my pocket.

“And, if you want me to adopt you, to make you my son in the eyes of the law as well as in our own hearts, I’ll bet that can be arranged.”

The kiss that followed sealed Bryan’s answer.

 

Richard contacted Aiden who came with a bunch of papers for me to sign. He’d gotten Bryan’s father to sign some, too. When we were finished, Bryan was my son. Didn’t matter that he was eighteen or that I was a single guy only five years older than he was. It’s good to have friends who are gods!

 

Bryan and Aiden

“How’d you get the sperm donor who was my biological father to sign the papers?” Bryan asked. He and Aiden were in the kitchen making sandwiches. Paul and Richard were in Richard’s office. They had warned the boys not to eat too much lunch, since they would be going out for supper. (Waste of breath, telling two boys not to eat too much.)

“Easy, Gary and Nemesis talked to your father. Showed him the options. Made sure—”

“Gary? Nemesis?” Bryan asked. “Who are they? Social workers or something?”

Aiden grinned. “Yeah, like X-Person Social Workers. They’re gods, like Richard.”

Bryan’s face scrunched up. Aiden saw, and wondered. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“Paul told me he was going to take me to see a god named Richard, and I know now that he was telling the truth. Richard healed my face. You came here with papers that I couldn’t believe my father would ever sign. I know something is different. Now you’re telling me two more gods got involved?

“I don’t understand!”

“Hey, big brother, I know it’s not easy,” Aiden said.

“Why do you call me big brother?” Bryan asked.

“ ’Cause you are. I mean, Paul has adopted you, and Paul and Richard are brothers, and Richard and Gary are brothers, and Gary—”

“Stop! This isn’t helping! Who are these people?”

“Okay, I’ll go slow. Do you want to take notes?” Aiden pulled a fourteen-inch, yellow, ruled, writing pad from his dispatch case. Bryan shook his head. Aiden began.

“Richard is Asclepius, god of healing, but you know that. Zhang is Richard’s adopted son and boyfriend, and he’s getting powers, too.

“Gary is Protector of Children. That was an Attribute of Artemis, and you musn’t ever mention Artemis to Dike.

“Gary’s adopted son and boyfriend is Nemesis. He’s the god of retribution. Gary and Richard are like brothers but not boyfriends—not yet, anyway.

“Also in Chicago is my boyfriend, Casey. His brother—”

“Sons and boyfriends? Is everyone gay? Is that okay?”

“Well,” Aiden said. “Not everyone is gay. I don’t think Caden is—he’s Apollo and doesn’t have a boyfriend. But, yes, it’s okay. Even the sons part of it. You’ll have to ask Paul to give you the talk.”

“You mean ‘the birds and the bees’? I know about that …”

“More like ‘the boys and the boys,’ ” Aiden said. He giggled. “Let me finish.

“Casey’s brother Calvin lives on their ranch in Texas. We visit on weekends and some days just to skinny-dip in the lake. Calvin’s boyfriends are Kevin and Bobby. The three of them are the Norns: Norse-German gods. Very powerful when they’re together. Their daddy is Uncle George, who’s … um … the avatar of Death.

“He’s a real nice guy, though! And he’s Calvin and Kevin’s boyfriend, and will be Bobby’s when Bobby’s a little older. Even though he won’t seem to get older since he’s a god. And Uncle George and Gary are such good friends they might as well be brothers, so Casey, Calvin, Kevin, and Bobby are your brothers, too.”

“Cousins, I think,” Bryan said.

Aiden drew back and sat straighter. “I am the Patron of Lawyers, which means I have to get all the adoption papers taken care of and stuff like that. I got my powers from Athena. She’s awesome!

“And that means I get to say we’re brothers, and not cousins.”

“Okay, okay!” Bryan said, and giggled. Then his face went slack.

“I’ve never had friends, or cousins, or brothers. Now, I’ve got a lot of brothers.”

“You’re worried that they won’t like you.” Aiden guessed.

Bryan nodded.

“Please don’t worry; they’ll love you, just like Paul loves you. You know he loves you, don’t you? I could see it. It usually takes a while to become friends, and more time to love someone. Well, except when something happens like you and Paul, or Richard and Zhang who fell in love the first time they saw each other. Well, the second time, really. The first time, Zhang was technically dead until Uncle George reset…

Bryan’s eyes looked as if he were staring into infinity.

“TMI, huh?” Aiden asked.

Bryan nodded.

“Okay, I’ll just finish the who’s who: Calvin is Casey’s big brother and Casey is my boyfriend and he lives here, with me in Gary’s apartment. My biological father is a judge, but I don’t see him, except on business. Gary has adopted Casey and me.

“The most powerful one is Dike. She’s the god of justice and she’s a judge. She lives here in Chicago, too, but could be on the Supreme Court, if she wanted.

“Actually, the most powerful is Zeus, but we never see him.”

Bryan thought for a minute. “And Paul? What about Paul?”

Aiden got a far-away look. “He’s going to be something important. I think Dike knows, but she won’t say. The words of the gods shape reality, and they don’t talk about what people are becoming, or what will happen to us.”

 

# # # # #

 

Aiden left after lunch.

“I’ve got to draw up some custody papers for a kid in North Carolina,” Aiden said. “And then help Colin—he lives in Toronto—protect his trust fund from his step-mother. I’ll meet you at supper, big brother.”

Aiden grinned, gave Bryan a kiss on his cheek, and disappeared.

Bryan sat quietly for several seconds. “Did that really happen?”

Paul’s arm slid around Bryan’s waist. “Yes, it did.

“Aiden told you who some of our friends, boyfriends, and brothers are.”

Some of them?” Bryan’s eyes started to get a far-away look.”

“Um, hmm. You’ll meet them, and others, but not all at once.

“You have some questions. Maybe you and I should talk a little bit.”

“You told me that I was going to see a lot of things that would be hard to believe. You told me that they were real, and that you would explain them.”

Paul answered Bryan’s unspoken question. “Yes, they are and I will.”

“Then, explanations can wait. This afternoon, I would like to take a nap. We only slept five hours, last night. I need a nap. I would also like to explore our relationship.

“Will you nap and cuddle with me?”

Paul nodded.

 

Paul

We both eschewed pajamas. The room was warm, and we needed no covers. We lay on the bed, side by side, facing one another.

“Have you ever explored with another boy?” I asked.

“No, but I have a complete understanding of the mechanisms,” Bryan said. “The internet is full of examples, on both medical and pornographic web sites. I want to explore only a limited subset of what I have seen. We should begin with kissing, fondling, and, if it seems appropriate after that, fellatio. Do you agree?”

To answer him, I brushed my lips over his. I felt his erection poke my tummy, and felt mine prodding his legs. He lifted one leg and trapped my erection between his legs before returning the kiss. He pulled our heads together so that our lips pressed tightly together.

I stroked his buttocks briefly, and then pulled them toward me. I felt his penis slip upward to lie flat between our tummies. I also felt that Bryan was getting too excited. I broke contact, and propped myself up on one arm.

“What’s wrong?” Bryan asked.

“Nothing is wrong, except that you were about to cum, and that would have put short our exploration.”

Bryan nodded. He looked at me from the brown hair atop my head to the nails on my toes, pausing several times along the way.

“You have no body hair, either,” he said. “Why?”

“Richard also does cosmetic surgery,” I said, and chuckled. “I never liked body hair. He understood that, and removed it. Permanently.”

“Your penis is, I think, of average size,” Bryan said.

“If you’re thinking of the porn sites you used to watch, then you probably mean, ‘small,’ ” I said.

Bryan giggled. “No. I accounted for that. I just wondered why you didn’t ask Richard to make it bigger.”

“Actually,” I said. “I did.”

“Then—”

I shushed whatever Bryan was going to say with another kiss. Then, I urged him to lie on his back.

Beginning at his forehead, I touched every feature of his body: his eyes, nose, mouth, ears (with special attention to the lobes), chin, throat, nipples (more special attention), abs, navel, skipped the pubic mound and related items, inner thighs, knees, ankles, toes, back to shoulders, elbows, hands and fingers.

Bryan’s penis was stony-erect and throbbing with each heartbeat. His breathing was ragged. He whimpered as I touched his pubic mound two inches below his navel. “Please …”

I bent down, and took him into my mouth deeply, pressing my lips against his skin. His penis pulsed, and I felt heat in my throat. I raised my head until my lips were tight against his corona. More heat, accompanied by the sweet taste of his boyish essence. I stroked the head with my tongue and was rewarded by more sweetness, a sharp cry of pleasure, and a quiver that shook his entire body.

 

Bryan did not detumesce. I took that as a sign that he was still eager to explore, but did not say anything. He wanted exploration; not a guided tour. All I could expect was that my example had given him some ideas. After raising my head, I kissed him. Just a brush on the lips, no tongue. I wasn’t sure he was ready to share the residue of what he’d left in my mouth.

I pulled away, but Bryan grabbed my head, pressed our faces together, and pushed his tongue against my lips. Whatever, I thought, and opened myself to him.

 

Bryan’s enthusiasm and energy, as well as his studies, made up for his inexperience. Thirty minutes later, I felt an orgasm that seemed to rise in my toes and my head and collide in my groin before exploding into Bryan.

This time, I initiated a deep kiss, and tasted myself in the mouth of my son.

 

Our follow-on nap was interrupted by Richard’s knock, and his voice. “Leaving in thirty minutes. You two will probably want to clean up.” I felt, more than heard, his chuckle.

 

Dave and Busters

Two boys were waiting for us when we reached Richard’s den: Zhang and his friend, Artie. They were watching television—a local news channel. Another flash mob had formed. The National Guard had been authorized to use live ammunition to supplement rubber bullets and water cannon. DHS ordered the drones operated by the television stations to land so that drones operated by DHS could evaluate the situation. The television stations cited the First Amendment. DHS shot down their drones. The First Amendment meant nothing to the Obama administration.

“Does this mean we can’t go to supper?” Artie asked.

Richard came in just in time to hear Artie’s question. Richard looked at Zhang, who nodded.

“No,” Richard said. “Just means we have to get there another way.” He saw Bryan and me standing in the corner, and added, “Bryan, this is Zhang and his friend, Artie.”

The boys high-fived and bumped fists. It looked to me as if Zhang and Bryan exchanged looks that were deeper than a couple of boys meeting for the first time. I shrugged it off; I was becoming accustomed to things happening that were beyond my control—or my understanding.

 

“Artie? Zhang has told me that there is room on your heart for magic,” Richard said. “Was he right?”

“Sir, when Gary rescued me, he took me from the place my father had left me to die to a warm, clean, safe place that was thousands of miles away from Oregon. I know that Gary is magic.” Artie giggled.

“I know that Zhang is magic, too.” The boy paused, and seemed to look inward.

“There is a place in my heart for Zhang; Zhang is magic. Yes, Richard who is Zhang’s lover and father, there is room in my heart for magic.”

Bryan

Richard turned toward me, and looked hard at me.

“Bryan, is there room in your heart for magic?”

“After what you have done? After what I have seen? Why do you ask?” I said.

Richard looked closely at me. I felt that he and I were the only ones in the room. I still saw Paul. I still felt his hand in mine, but I knew that Richard and I were somewhere else, somewhere Paul and the others weren’t. Richard’s answer echoed in my mind.

Bryan Nicholas Sen, you will become one of us, a god. You will receive powers: Attributes, Authorities, and Aspects. I do not know where this future will take you, and I dare not say what I think. You will become powerful; you may exceed me in power. That is part of the reason I ask. The other is this: Paul loves you, and I think you love him. It may be that he cannot accompany you on your journey. Still, it will be a journey of love and redemption. That is all I can say. Is there room in your heart for magic?

I answered, yes. Secretly, I was determined to find out what was going on, and how I could make sure Paul and I would never be separated.

 

Richard understood that neither Artie nor I were going to freak out; he popped us to a Dave and Busters. I’m not sure where it was, but was pretty sure it wasn’t in Chicago.

Artie didn’t seem to mind … he grabbed Zhang and led him to the pool tables.

 

Disclaimer: Trademarks used herein, including Crown Vic(toria), Dave and Busters, On Star, and Star Trek are the property of their owners.


Bryan was a husky boy. I’d seen and felt muscle. Last night, the pajamas were tight across his sturdy bottom. It was even more obvious in the cargo pants that he wore this morning.
Copyright © 2014 David McLeod; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I have neglected to comment up to this point on the tale I am reading. It is my understanding that this tale, named Refuge, is one of a series of tales written by the author David Mcleod using the characters of the Greek and Roman gods in the various personalities (actors - characters) which he has included. The initial confusion I felt about these characters, because of my unfamiliarity with the ancient gods, has diminished to some extent and I am beginning to enjoy the interactions between them. Most importantly I wish to compliment David on his writing style, he expresses the different psyches of the characters very well and is spinning an exciting and interesting tale around them. In addition, I wish to compliment him on his use of good English in his creation. It is a pleasure for me to read a story that spins a good tale, but especially one that uses good grammar to do it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..