Jump to content
    DragonFire
  • Author
  • 5,464 Words
  • 1,437 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Of Light And Dark - 1. CHAPTER 1: The Beginning

CHAPTER 1: The Beginning

There was a dull ringing in the background waking me from my slumber. Groaning, I covered my head with the duvet, hoping that it would cease and desist. It didn’t. With a sigh I groped for the offending handset.

“Hello,” I said grumpily, the fog of sleep still clouding my mind; my other hand reaching down to scratch my nuts.

“Well, it’s about time you answered the phone. Oh dear, did I wake you up?” The sarcasm was barely contained and I bristled at the snide comment from my boyfriend, Michael. Fucker!

I was wide awake now and fuming. “What the fuck do you think asshole? Did you just ring so you could fuc.....?” I didn’t get to finish.

“Good.” The line went dead. Bastard!

I just looked at the phone in disbelief. Letting out a sigh, and barely containing the urge the throw the phone at the wall, I placed it back in its cradle.

Throwing myself back onto the pillow and closing my eyes, I listened to Mother Nature’s orchestra playing outside. I think there is something very soothing about listening to the wind and rain; not sure what it was, but it somehow eased my now foul mood.

This was the kind of day where you just never want to get out of bed; you know the kind I mean? I could quite happily go back to sleep. My shithead of a partner went to work two hours ago, leaving me alone to wallow in my slumber and self pity. It’s been four months since I’ve had a normal routine, since I had a real job to get up for. Who would have thought I’d miss that now? So here I am, alone in our unkempt bed, wondering if things could ever get back to the way they were. The recession has really hit me hard; jobs on the construction sites where I normally work have all but dried up, along with the very healthy pay cheques that went with them.

I massaged my temples with my fingers, trying to ease the headache that was building. I thought back to times gone by and sighed. Believe it or not, Michael and I were once happy; no financial worries, sex life was amazing – we really had a near perfect life.

Now? Fuck, now we are fighting constantly. Bills are mounting up, rent is going mostly unpaid and the inevitable arguments are following right behind. The relationship was doomed; I think we both could see that. But here we are, clinging on in the hope that something, anything, would save it, and us.

What it boils down to, I think, is that we can’t maintain the lifestyle we once had. Michael loved nothing more than going on huge spending sprees with the credit cards, buying crap we never used and clothes he’s never worn. Shit, if I went into his closet now, I could pull out stuff worth over a thousand pounds that still has their labels on. Now that we have to pay it back, he starts giving me a hard time because, of course, it’s my fault! I never knew he could be such a selfish bastard.

I shook my head to clear these thoughts from my mind and stretched to ease the kinks in my body. Climbing out of bed, I padded to the bathroom to answer the call of nature, which was growing more urgent.

As I looked in the mirror, I could see dark rings under my eyes, most likely from all the stress I’ve been through lately. Even then, I’m pleased with what’s staring back at me. I have my short dark-brown hair cut tight at the sides. My green eyes, I’m told, are quite open - whatever the hell that means. My body, well, I work out a lot, so it’s really toned and ripped. My thighs, I reckon, are too big but Michael loves them, or rather, he did. I have some kind of skin problem, which means I can never have a close shave. So I have permanent light stubble on my face. Then there’s my cock, just over eight uncut inches when standing proud and pretty thick. So, overall I am pretty happy with how I’m put together.

I finished my bathroom routine and descended the stairs to the kitchen; only glancing at the stack of post by the door, which I decided could wait until I was in a better mood.

I put the coffee on and lit my first cigarette of the day, taking a deep drag to get my first hit of nicotine which eased the funk I had fallen into. To be honest, I really didn’t know what to do with myself today. I could try the recruitment agencies again, I suppose; but they barely pay enough to cover the bills, let alone enough to live on. That sinking feeling came over me once more. Everything I’d tried had failed; barely twenty five and it feels as if I’m on top of the largest shit-heap. Has it really come to this?

The coffee machine brought me out of my thoughts and I poured myself a cup of the strong, black nectar I drink far too much of. A movement in the garden caught my eye, but when I looked, I saw nothing out of the ordinary. “Strange, could have sworn...” I shook my head to clear the cobwebs. Most likely, it was one of the cats. I grabbed my coffee, wandered into the lounge, and settled down to watch the news.

A half hour later, I powered up my laptop, wishing I hadn’t bothered to watch that crap; it was all kind of depressing. I logged into my gaydar account to see if I had any messages and also to check out the guys that were online. The way I look at it, a little window-shopping never hurt anyone.

In the five years I’ve been with Michael, I have never cheated on him, ever. But I gotta say the lack of sex over the last few months has certainly got me thinking about it. I also have a sneaking suspicion that he’s having an affair. What you have to realise about him is that he’s got a bigger sex drive than I have, and mine’s pretty high. We haven’t had sex in like three months and he’s got real clingy and secretive with his cell phone recently. Maybe it’s something of nothing, but my gut tells me different.

Affair aside, if I have to ask myself whether Michael and I will make it through this intact, I’d say no. Lately, he’s shown me just what a selfish prick he can be; other guys would be supportive and understanding, but not him. All he does is whine that he can’t buy this, or that he can’t go to his favourite restaurant for lunch or what his friends will think when he’s wearing last season’s colours! He can’t go to the bars and clubs like he used to, spending ridiculous amounts on champagne, so that’s something else for him to get on my case about. He’s also not impressed when I point out that if he hadn’t spent such huge amounts on the cards, the bills would be getting paid. That part is conveniently ignored. Real healthy relationship I have here!

The only guy that seems to understand what I’m going through is Matt or ‘lightbringer’, as he calls himself on gaydar. I have wondered about the ID he uses; it did strike me as kind of odd and I really must ask him about that sometime. Anyway, he came to my attention when he sent me a PM over a month ago. Apparently, he was quite enamoured with the photo I put on my profile. I’m only wearing a Speedo in it, so draw your own conclusions as to what he liked!

To be fair, we’ve only been casually sending the odd flirty PMs and chatting now and then on MSN. However, the pictures he sent me leave nothing to the imagination, I’m telling you. This guy is built and sexy as hell and if I were single, wild horses couldn’t stop me on going out on a date with him. That aside, he also listens to my shit and doesn’t pass judgment; really, he’s about the only person that doesn’t. The rest of my ‘friends’ seem to side with Michael; mind you, most of them I’m finding out are as shallow and superficial as he is. So it’s good to let it all out to someone with a friendly ear once in a while.

A pop up message came on the screen not long after I logged onto the gaydar site. It was from Matt wondering if I was ok and asking when I’d be online for a chat. See, that’s what I’m talking about, someone who actually gives a damn and I’ve never even met the guy. Go figure. I was about to type in a reply when the MSN curser flashed on my toolbar. I opened it and speak of the devil....

Lightbringer: Hi sexy, did you get my message?

I smiled. I don’t know what it is about Matt but just hearing from him really makes my day. The goose bumps I get from even thinking about the guy are kinda scary.

Scorpboi:hey yourself gorgeous, was just replying when you flashed me :p

Lightbringer: lol. That can be arranged, just turn on your web cam!

Scorpboi: your bad, but I like ya anyway. So what u up 2?

Lightbringer: Am home working, usual shit, Plus I was hoping you would come online.

Scorpboi: yeah, why’s that?

Lightbringer: because I like talking to the sexiest man I have never met! lol So how are things at home, still tense?

Scorpboi: yeah, now more than ever, the shit rang home this morning just so he would wake me up, and then hung up on me. Add that to the other crap & it’s getting unbearable

Lightbringer: sounds like a shitty thing to do. Ummm, there was something I wanted to ask you

Scorpboi: yeah, what’s that?

Lightbringer:listen, I don’t want this to be taken the wrong way, & feel free to say no, but if you can get away why don’t you come down here & meet me for a drink or something. You can vent all you like then, plus it gets you out of the house for a couple of hours.

Wow, that came out of the blue. But it would really be good to meet this guy and what harm could a drink do? I still had a few reservations kicking around in my head...

Scorpboi: well, it’s kinda sudden, & u know bout my situation

Lightbringer: sudden? Yeah. I know we’ve only been talking for over a month or so. But sometimes we have to throw caution to the wind, to just do things at the spur of the moment. I know about your situation, but it’s not a good one from what you’ve told me. I just thought it would be good for you to get out & have me lend you my ear for a while.

He was right, of course; it’s funny how a stranger can give good advice. Plus, he kind of had me really curious.

Lightbringer: So how about it?

I just stared at the screen, my fingers hovering over the keyboard; I opened the pictures Matt had sent me and took in the images on the screen. Impulse seemed to take control before my brain could even process what I was doing.

Scorpboi: ok, what the hell, when?

Yay, good for me. I’m not really the spur of the moment kind of guy, so this is kinda out of my comfort zone.

Lightbringer:Tonight too soon? Do you think you can get away for an hour or 2?

I still can’t believe I’m doing this, what am I thinking? I glanced at a picture of Michael on the mantelpiece above the fire, but quickly looked back to the screen. Fuck it, I’m only going to have a drink with him.

Scorpboi: should b no problem, will just make an excuse 2 get away. It’s not as if he even notices me these days anyway.

Lightbringer: Fantastic, I really can’t wait to meet you.

Scorpboi: am a little nervous, have never met anyone from the net before

Lightbringer: Don’t worry about it too much; it’ll be good to finally meet the speedo guy. lol

I spent another couple of minutes chatting online, and getting Matt’s details for our rendezvous tonight. I was a little hesitant at meeting him at his house, but he assured me it would give us privacy to talk, so that made sense, right?

***************************************************************************

“Where are you going?” Michael asked me as I was putting on my shoes.

“I have to go over to my Ma’s for a little while; she wanted to talk to me about arrangements for my brother’s 30th.” Lame, I know, but it’s the best I could come up with. Could have told him I was going to meet some guy I met on gaydar, and we would probably spend the next two hours running him down, but somehow.....no, probably not.

“And this couldn’t be done on the phone?”

“What is this, twenty fucking questions? I can’t go over and see my own Mother to discuss my brother’s birthday without you getting shitty with me?” I said testily. I could tell by the way he was acting that he was itching for a fight; it was the same every time.

“Well, it’s not as if you’ve not had all day to see her, is it? No, you have to go when I get home. You laze around all fucking day, and then piss off when I’m here. Are you trying to tell me something? Besides that you’re dressed like some kind of slut!” His voice was raised, and his eyes were narrowed and accusatory.

I had taken just about all I could handle. That was the final straw and the last insult I would ever take from his condescending, patronising mouth. With the red mist descending rapidly I shoved him against the wall and pinned him there.

“Now you listen to me, and you listen very carefully. This relationship, such as it is, is over. I’ve had it with the snide remarks, the put downs, the petty little jibes, but most of all I’ve fucking had it with you. You and your friends think you’re so much better than me; after all I’m only the bit of rough from the wrong part of town. Though, you never seemed to complain when you were riding my cock, and squealing like a pig. Or, for that matter, when you were using MY credit cards and MY money to finance your drinking habits or shopping sprees.” Moving closer so I was right in his face I added, “Did you think that I’d not find out about you whoring around behind my back?”

The shock at what I had just said was evidence enough that it was true, his face got redder by the second. “So you can just go and find some other guy to use, because this one has had enough.” I let him go and glared at him, defying him to say something. He didn’t even raise his head to meet my eyes, just walked right past me and stopped at the bottom of the stairs. He looked like he wanted to say something, but carried on up.

I sighed as I looked up the stairs, well that could have gone better! But I felt the tension just evaporate and the huge weight on my shoulders disappear. Did I feel sorry? Not at all. Perhaps I should just call tonight off with Matt, but then again, it would be good to talk this though with someone who would listen to me for a change.

With my mind made up, I took one last look at myself in the mirror, not bad I thought. I was wearing a pair of faded blue 501’s and a tight black T; how is this slutty? Pleased with what I saw, I picked up my keys from the kitchen and made my way to the car. After punching in the post code he gave me into the GPS, I was underway.

***************************************************************************

Taking the exit off the M27, I followed the GPS’s directions and was soon pulling up outside an old Victorian house in one the more affluent areas of Portsmouth. I sat in the car for what seemed like an hour, but in reality it was only a couple of minutes, calming down and settling the nerves that were running amok. Slowly I got out and made my way to the front door that loomed before me. Taking a deep breath, I rang the bell and stood resolutely, waiting for it to be answered.

When it was, a breath caught in my throat as my eyes took in the image before me. Fuck! He was...beautiful... no scrub that... he was simply the most stunning man I had ever laid my eyes on. Blond, almost translucent hair, hung naturally from his forehead down to his eyebrows and was sculpted neatly at the sides. Pale, creamy and flawless skin highlighted an almost perfect bone structure; and those eyes, I got lost in those sapphire blue eyes that twinkled with amusement as I stood gawping at their owner. He looked about the same age as me, maybe slightly younger. His over 6’ 1 tall frame, broad shoulders, a hard defined torso, narrow waist, a bulge that made my mouth water and perfectly defined thighs completed the picture. Quite simply, I was lost for words.

“Gary?” My god, even his voice made my cock stir.

“Gary?” he repeated as I stood there dumbly, simply gawping at the vision in front of me.

“Ummm, sorry.” Shit say something intelligent Gary. “Nice area.”

Crap, I did not just say that! I gave myself a mental kicking; here I am acting like a schoolgirl with her first crush, while he’s probably thinking I’m a dumb fuck.

He laughed. My god, even that was just so dreamy! Wait, did I just say dreamy? What the hell is wrong with me? Get a grip of yourself McKenzie.

“Well, do you want to come in, or are you going to stand here on the doorstep all night?” The smile on his face was just...

“Umm, ok.” Great conversationalist aren’t I? I shook my head, and brushed lightly past him to enter the house.

He closed the door and I could feel his presence behind me as he put a gentle hand on the small of my back, his warm breath tickling my neck. A shiver shot through me at his mere touch and I could feel something defiantly stirring down below.

“Why don’t you come through to the lounge and we can make ourselves more comfortable? He whispered that so seductively, I almost creamed my jeans right there! Oh dear god, what have I let myself in for?

With his hand never breaking contact, he steered me into what looked like a very comfortable room. The sheer masculinity of it was obvious, from the neutral tones on the walls to the two huge chocolate coloured leather sofas which were situated against the walls. A large, oriental looking coffee table dominated the area in front of them and a massive plasma TV was strategically placed on the wall. Most prominent though, was a large gothic fireplace, which in itself was breathtaking even to my untrained eye. One thing’s for certain, this place had never had a woman’s touch.

“Why don’t you take a seat whilst I get us something to drink? I corked a South African Shiraz a little while ago, would that be ok? Or would you prefer a beer?” The smile had never left his face and his eyes looked like they were stripping me bare.

“The wine is fine thanks.” He nodded and I took a seat whilst he left the room to fetch the drinks. My nerves were somewhat easing now as I took in my new surroundings.

He came back shortly with two large glasses half full with the ruby coloured wine and seated himself at the other end of the sofa with one leg underneath himself, allowing him to face me. Handing me a glass, his fingertips brushed my own. I was just glad I was sitting down because the hard on I had was drilling a hole in my jeans.

“Thanks Matt, it’s a nice place you have here.” Shit, I was going to have a hard time concentrating on anything else but this gorgeous man. My eyes kept travelling south, and from the way he was looking at me, he knew it.

“Yes, I like it nice and peaceful. Everybody keeps themselves to themselves, which suits me perfectly. So...um...how’s things at home?” He must have seen the look on my face because his smile was quickly replaced with a frown. “From the look on your face things are no better?”

I took a large drink from my glass and proceeded to tell him the events of the day, sparing no details. From there, it escalated into the whole story. I don’t know what it was about him that put me so at ease, because I never open up like this to anyone, least of all a stranger. Somehow, though, it felt right, like he understood and actually gave a shit, which is more than anyone else has done for quite some time. As I finished spilling my guts, I noticed he had moved closer.

“Well, for what it’s worth, I think you did the right thing. It couldn’t have been good for you living with someone who belittled you all the time. You’re a good man, Gary, with a loving heart; don’t ever let anyone tell you any different.” I went to interrupt him but he carried on, “I have a certain knack for judging people very well; in my business, I have to. So don’t put yourself down, everything will turn out for the best.” He gave me a huge smile, which just about made me melt all over the sofa.

We carried on talking for what seemed like hours. Have you ever met someone that you could do that with? Matt and I clicked with each other on so many levels and could talk about mundane, stupid shit and still find it interesting. I think the two bottles of wine we had finished had gone a long way into easing the conversation, and we were giggling away at one stupid comment or other.

When he came in with yet another refill, he sat down right next to me. He reached over and lightly brushed his fingertips down the side of my face.

“You really are quite beautiful, do you know that? Your pictures don’t do you justice at all.”

I could feel the heat reach my face with his compliment. My nerves were on edge as he slowly caressed my face; my cock was hard as stone and feeling very uncomfortable in the tight confines of my jeans.

“And you take care of yourself. I like that in a man, but I sense there is more about you; I felt it as soon as I opened the door. But, just talking with you here tonight has only reaffirmed that opinion.”

I took a large gulp of wine as I felt the raw excitement build within me.

“Ummm, thanks.”

There I go again! My brain simply would not function enough to send any coherent thought to my mouth. Getting a grip on myself, I moved my hand to his knee and used my fingers to slowly stroke his leg.

“You know, I really should be nervous about this, but something about you just makes this feel so right.” Yay, go me; I got a full sentence out! He smiled and looked me straight in the eye. I could see the hunger and lust deep within them.

Matt never answered. His stare held my own, but instead of his fingers it was the palm of his hand that was slowly caressing my face and inching its way to the side of my neck. With the wine forgotten, my hand had progressed onto his thigh, which I was rubbing with more force than before; just inches from what looked like quite a considerable prize.

Our gaze never left each other; it was the strangest feeling, like he was reading my every thought. We leaned into each other at the same time, maintaining eye contact until I felt his sweet breath on my face. Our lips touched briefly and then he pulled me in with more force as I felt his tongue demand entry, which I willingly gave. I thrust my own tongue into his mouth, duelling with his for supremacy.

The kiss became more urgent as hormones took over; my hands were exploring his back as he literally dragged me onto his body. Blood pulsed through me at a rate I have never felt before and an animalistic lust seized control. He shoved me down flat on the sofa and before I could even blink, he was on top of me; grinding his hardness into my own, taking possession of my lips like no other man had before. My god, I was going to cum before we had even started.

He let out a low, wicked chuckle and I felt his tongue move to my throat, which he gently nipped with his teeth, driving me totally crazy.

Without any warning, he stood and yanked me up as if I weighed nothing at all. With not a word, he pulled me behind him and up the stairs into a large bedroom, where I was literally thrown onto the bed.

I could see the fire in his eyes as he stood over me, but also calmness as he slowly peeled off his t-shirt – revealing a body that looked like it was carved out of marble. I just lay there with my mouth open, watching him unhook his belt and seductively pop the buttons on his jeans one by one, revealing the trimmed blonde hair underneath. Sweet Jesus, he was going commando. My mouth had become very dry; anticipating, agonisingly watching the jeans slowly descend down his thighs. My eyes widened at the sight of him finally uncovered; he was huge! He towered above me like a predator eying his next meal, and I lay totally mesmerised under his spell.

As if on instinct, I moved towards him and ran my hands across his magnificent body, rolling his nipples between my fingers. His pulsing hardness was just inches from my face, teasing me, waiting for my next move. Unable and unwilling to resist any longer, I took hold of it, running my tongue over the swollen glands, savouring the taste before taking him inside my mouth. My taste buds exploded on contact, pure desire drove me further. I grabbed his firm ass, pulling him deep inside my warm mouth whilst his hands gripped my head firmly and aided me in my movement. A low growl came from deep within him as my tongue swept over his shaft, which now demanded entrance to my throat. With each powerful thrust he made inside my wanton mouth and greedy throat, tears rolled down my face; the tears of pent up frustration and need. He pushed me back onto the bed and pounced on top of me, ripping the t-shirt off my body in one movement. My shoes, jeans and underwear were gone before I could even comprehend what had happened. I looked at him in amazement and awe. He crawled on his knees until he was between my legs with a look on his face I had never seen in a man - primal, almost feral.

Without warning, he gripped my legs and swept them into the air, baring my ass to his mouth. He licked my balls, taking each one in his mouth and sucking them gently; his tongue’s slow trail over my perineum made me squirm. He breathed in my scent before plunging his tongue deep inside of my ass.

Oh fuck. He was eating me like a man possessed and it was driving me crazy. My hands gripped the covers on the bed as his tongue went into overdrive inside me. Panting hard, I pushed back into him, wanting him deeper than he could possibly go. I was writhing, shaking with desire, while he expertly played with my body for what seemed like hours. I wanted more, and I wanted it now. As if sensing my need, he lowered my ass until his hardness was sliding and nudging against my entrance; teasing me, pushing my buttons as if he’d been doing it for years.

“Condom,” I gasped, some sense filtering through the haze that had enveloped me.

He bent me over so his face was just above mine, his eyes boring into me. What were once the most brilliant blue were now primal red with flecks of white dancing across them. It was at that moment I knew who, and what, he was and......... it didn’t matter. I can’t explain it and while I should be running the fuck out of there, I wasn’t. He would let me I know, but something inside me wanted this; I wanted him and this is how it’s meant to be.

Feeling my acceptance, he kissed my lips so gently and then progressively got more passionate. I could feel his hard cock at my entrance and slowly, gently, he eased himself inside me. There was no pain which, considering his size, was remarkable; just slight discomfort and a feeling of incredible fullness. His eyes were looking into mine, never breaking contact. I could feel his balls against my ass as he finally took me and made me his. He held himself there, letting me get used to him, before slowly moving in and out of my tight passage. He increased the tempo, sending my senses into overdrive and before long he was pounding me into the bed; his large balls slapping hard against me. I was in a total sensory overload.

I grabbed his shoulders and forced myself back on his thrusts, sweat pouring off my face; letting this man take control of me. His grunts grew louder and his thrusts harder, battering my prostate with every forward movement. He pulled me up so I was almost sitting in his lap, his pace never faltering.

“You’re mine now, nobody else’s, say it,” he gasped still thrusting inside me.

“Oh fuck yeah; I’m yours, only yours. Make me cum, please make me cum”

He let out a deep growl and redoubled his efforts. I held on for dear life as he gave me a pounding I would never forget. My mind was turned inside out but I loved every minute of it. I could tell he was getting close and so was I. He started biting my neck, again this time more forcefully, but I didn’t care because I was far too gone.

I could feel the tingling in my balls and knew I was on the brink of exploding. With one more thrust, I blew and he bit my neck hard. Searing pain, mixed with my orgasm, fried all my systems, but I could feel heat in my bowels from Matt’s own release. It felt like fire erupting inside me, spreading throughout my body, paralyzing me and marking me as his. Every nerve ending was tingling, every muscle felt like it was contracting, and the pain was exquisite.

I have no concept of how much time had elapsed but as I started to come down, I could feel his mouth still clamped to my neck, sucking the life from my body. It was getting colder now and my eyelids felt like lead weights. My vision was blurred, but I felt him remove his mouth from me as he laid me gently on the bed. Something wet was dripping in my mouth, I knew I had to accept it and I did willingly. I could see nothing but darkness and I felt myself drift into...............

In the darkness outside, a figure lurked unseen in the shadows; his red-black eyes the only testimony of his true nature.

This is not good, not good at all.He thought to himself. His Mistress must be told immediately. Silently, he blended into the night......

To be continued.....

--------------------------

© 2010 DragonFire

Copyright Notice - This story is copyright ©2010 by DragonFire.<br /><br />This story is copyrighted by the author and the author retains all rights. This work may not be duplicated in whole or in part in any form, physical, electronic, audio, or otherwise, without the author’s expressed written consent. All applicable copyright laws apply and will be enforced.<br /><br />Legal Disclaimer(s):<br /><br />This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, organizations, or individuals, living or dead, is purely coincidental and beyond the intent of the author.<br /><br />If you are offended by descriptions of gay sex between consenting males, or if the law in your area forbids you to read this, leave this story now. If not, welcome and please read on.
  • Like 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

oh YES!!! finally a story I can fall in love with^^ right now I'm going through the vampire genre and I've waited for a chapter to just capture me and hold on tight ( well it is about vampires afterall XD (no really I've seen the pun only AFTER I've wrote it down :P )). This one did it right away and I will wait impatiently for every new chapter, that I can promise you <3

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..