Jump to content
    faxity
  • Author
  • 6,032 Words
  • 1,035 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

This Side of the Mirror: Wyatt - 3. Chapter 3

Warm hands on my bare chest, pulling me back against a solid body behind me. Lips met my ear, and one of the hands found a nipple as the other rubbed over my stomach slowly. I threw my head back, moaning, and the lips kissed my neck just beneath my jaw. I reached behind me, my hands slipping beneath shorts, and squeezed muscular cheeks, pulling closer. A low, sensual growl rumbled from the strong chest against my back, and I gasped as I was pressed forward and bent over my bed, his chest hot against my back. His familiar scent washed over me as he ground into me, and I couldn’t suppress another moan as his hands roamed my back.

“Felix…”

Ding-dong.

His hands pushed me against the mattress as he slowly ground his erection against me, the fabric of our shorts the only thing that interfered with our ecstasy.

Ding-dong, ding-dong.

The feel of his skin against mine began to fade, and I groaned in helpless desperation, pulling my pillow over my head and trying to reclaim the beautiful dream.

Dingdongdingdongdingdongdingdong.

“Fuck,” I croaked, throwing my covers back and standing. The tent in my boxers, my only souvenir from my amazing dream, was already shrinking under the assault of the annoying doorbell. I sighed, giving up the dream as lost, and headed downstairs, my vision bleary from both sleep and lack of glasses. I twisted the door handle, pulling it open, and leaned against the doorway tiredly.

“Hmm?” I asked, squeezing my eyes shut at the sudden brightness.

Nobody answered, and I massaged my eyes, wondering if I’d dreamed the doorbell too, until a familiar scent froze me in my tracks. I didn’t know if it was just a remnant of that dream, but I swore I could smell him, mixed with all the delicious odors of the bakery.

“Felix?” I asked, opening my eyes again to find him standing in front of me.

“Umm, hey, Wy,” he said.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, perking up immediately at the pleasant surprise.

“Oh, umm, you told me to come?”

I blinked, confused. “I did?”

It took him a moment to answer, so I turned around and walked back into the house.

“Wy?” he asked.

“Oh, yeah, come on in. Sorry, I kinda just woke up.”

“Uhh, yeah, I can tell,” he said.

I laughed softly, massaging my temples. “Gimme a sec, I’ll feel more alive eventually.”

“I can go if you want,” he offered hesitantly. “If now’s not a good time…?”

I shook my head. “No, stay,” I said, but then hesitated a moment. “So why are you here?”

He took a moment before answering again. “Umm, you called me yesterday and said we should hang out today, remember? You told me to meet you here at eleven to go for lunch and then swimming?” He took my brain-dead silence to mean I was still drawing a blank. “Uhh, you sounded like you had someone with you?”

“Oh,” I laughed, the memory flooding back. “Yeah, that was Erin. Sorry, it was a really late night… wait, I slept till eleven!?”

“I guess so,” he laughed, but it sounded a bit forced, and it sounded like there was a hint of sadness in his voice.

I hesitated, not sure if I’d heard it or not. “…Are you OK?” I asked, after a moment.

“Yeah, it’s nothing, don’t worry about it.” That sounded even more forced, but he obviously didn’t want to talk about it, so I let it drop.

“So, umm, lunch?”

“Mmhmm,” he agreed absently.

“Let’s start walking,” I suggested, moving towards the door. “Where do you wanna go?”

“Umm…” he said, hesitating. “Wy… you’re in your boxers.”

I looked down, my eyes confirming what he’d told me, and I let out a brief laugh. “Oh, I guess you’re right,” I said, turning away from the door. “Gimme a sec, you can stay here and raid the fridge or come upstairs with me, I’ll just be a minute,” I told him, heading for the stairs.

“We’re going out for lunch,” he reminded me, and followed, his amused grin visible even without my glasses.

“Sorry, I’ll wake up more when we walk, I promise,” I said, shaking my head in an attempt to rouse myself. I walked into my room ahead of him, stepping out of my night-old boxers and grabbing a clean pair of short trunks, and I was just pulling them up when he followed me in.

“It’s fine,” he was saying. “I don’t mind…”

I adjusted the waistband of the trunks absently as I picked out a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, noting that these ones might need replacing soon; they were a little tight, and they barely even covered my ass. I made a mental note to throw them out when I was done with them today, and returned my attention to getting ready. “Hey, can you pass my glasses?” I asked, indicating the nightstand across the bed from me but only a few steps from him. I pulled on my shirt as he picked them up, not wanting to have to take them off again to put it on after, and I gave him a grateful smile as I rubbed the sand from my eyes and rested them on my nose. “Sorry, what were you saying?” I asked, before seeing him clearly for the first time in anything other than his work clothes. I blinked in surprise, my eyes lingering as I scanned him.

He was dressed fairly well; a collared blue plaid shirt and khakis with a sports bag thrown over his back. He looked really hot, so I grinned playfully to cover up my inability to look away.

“Looking fancy,” I teased gently, and he blushed.

“I didn’t know where you wanted to go for lunch, and I figured it wouldn’t hurt to be prepared,” he said, shrugging.

I nodded, still smiling amusedly. “I just found it kinda funny, you look really good, and then there’s me,” I said, looking down. “It doesn’t even look like I’m wearing underwear right now,” I noted, amused, and pulled the hem of the shirt up to verify that I actually was. The black fabric of the shirt was almost indistinguishable from the trunks, and with how short they were, it could just have been a long shirt.

“Yeah, I umm… noticed,” Felix said, his eyes a little wider than usual. “It doesn’t… look bad, though.”

Laughing softly at his attempt to reassure me, I grabbed my shorts off the bed and threw them on, solving the problem, and then quickly put on some deodorant and brushed my teeth, trying not to make Felix wait too long. Finally, I grabbed some swim trunks, a towel, and my wallet. I looked around for a bag for a moment, but when Felix realized what I was doing he tossed it all in his bag, saving space.

“Thanks,” I said, grinning, and we headed downstairs.

When we finally locked the door behind us, I was fully awake, and Felix seemed to relax a little as our walk brought out my usual excited self.

 

We ended up going to a small place right near the YMCA, and we ate slowly to give ourselves time to digest it before trying to swim. It was almost one by the time we finished, and we headed into the Y to begin our swim. Paying at the desk, we continued on to the locker rooms, which were empty except for a few other guys. We changed quickly, excited to get to the pool, and ducked under the showers on our way to the pool deck. I took the opportunity to examine Felix while he was shirtless, and I loved what I saw. His muscles were all defined, and the perfect expanse of his tanned skin was broken only by his two cute brown nipples. My appreciation of his body was interrupted as he glanced over at me, and I pretended to be checking the clock, turning my gaze back to my own shower after a second. I didn’t dare look up again until we headed out to the pool.

As we opened the door, the scent of chlorine washed over us, and I wrinkled my nose. I didn’t hate the smell, but it was strong, and I would have rather been smelling Felix.

Maybe we should have gone to the beach instead, I thought, but looking around quickly disillusioned me. It was quiet here, since it was such a nice day that everyone had headed to the lake, and it would be much more fun with this much more room to play around.

“Huh, it’s pretty empty,” Felix commented, brushing against me as he walked to the edge of the pool and dipped his toe in.

“Yeah, and the lifeguard doesn’t seem to be watching much,” I noted, seeing the bored look on her face as she gazed out through a window. “You know what that means?”

Felix started to turn around, pulling his toe out of the water and looking at me. “What?” he asked, still turning, but I didn’t give him time to face me.

“No rules!” I exclaimed, tackling him into the deep water.

We fought playfully underwater, pulling each other in deeper, and by the time we surfaced again I’d lost my glasses. I dived back down for them, scanning the bottom of the pool, and when I found them I slipped them back on underwater and grabbed Felix by the calves, pulling him under. We play-fought again, and then began to tread water on the surface, catching our breath.

“Hah,” Felix pant-laughed, looking at the lifeguard. “I guess that splash caught her attention.”

I followed his gaze, only to see the lifeguard sitting straight in her chair now, her eyes on us. “Damn,” I said. “Oh well, it’s not like the pool’s crowded, maybe she’ll let us get away with it.”

Felix shrugged, looking hopeful, and we went back to playing around.

 

We’d been in the pool for almost an hour when the lifeguard evidentially decided she’d had enough of the roughhousing rule being broken. She got off her chair and walked over to us while we were resting at the edge of the pool, and Felix and I gave each other amused, if disappointed, looks.

“Hey you two,” she said, sitting down on the edge and dipping her legs in beside us.

“Hey,” we responded, surprised she wasn’t just telling us to calm it down.

“Pool’s a nice temperature today,” she observed, kicking her legs a little bit.

Isn’t it the same temperature every day…? I wondered. I’d never noticed a difference.

“Yeah, not too warm and not too cold; I might have to come back here more often,” Felix said, the smile he gave me serving as an invitation.

“Hey, I’m here all the time,” I said. “You don’t need to convince me, although now I know you like it here I’ll drag you along whenever Lana and I come,” I said, grinning.

“Yeah, I see you around a lot,” the lifeguard said, focusing on the first part of my sentence. “This is the first time I’ve seen you without your girlfriend, though.”

I laughed. “She’s not my girlfriend. We’re just friends.”

“Oh, you’re single, then?” she asked, looking up.

“Yeah… kinda,” I said, looking at everything but Felix. It wasn’t like we were… anything, really, but I wasn’t very interested anyone besides him.

When I finally worked up the courage to flick my eyes towards him, he was looking away, his expression conflicted. I immediately began to worry that he’d figured out that I liked him, but the lifeguard distracted me.

“So, how are you?” she asked me, changing the subject entirely.

“I’m good,” I said, looking over at Felix to include him in the conversation.

“Uhh, I’m… fine,” he said. I wanted to ask if he was OK, to try to comfort him, but I knew he wouldn’t talk about it in front of a stranger, if he’d even talk about it with me.

“You picked a good time to come, this week,” she told me. “It’s been quiet all day; usually at this time we’re pretty crowded.”

I looked over at the clock, seeing it was almost four, and I looked over at Felix, surprised. He obviously hadn’t realized either, because he laughed as he returned my startled gaze. The lifeguard peered at something in the water, waiting for an answer, and I followed her gaze as she bent at the waist until she was almost folded in half, trying to see the bottom edge of the pool.

“What’re you looking for?” I asked, curious.

She looked up at me, remaining bent for a second longer than strictly necessary, and then straightened and shrugged. “Just checking to see if it’s all clean,” she said. “It was.”

“You couldn’t see that when you walked over?” Felix asked.

“I wasn’t paying attention.”

“Mmhmm,” Felix agreed, looking over at me. She frowned at him, and then turned back to me.

“So why’d you decide to come here instead of the beach, on a day like this?”

I shrugged. “Just wasn’t really thinking about the weather when I called Felix yesterday. I was pretty excited, and a… friend… was over, so it was kinda spur of the moment.” I knew that had sounded awkward, but calling Erin a friend made him sound like just another of my friends, and that was wrong.

“Oh… well come chat again next time you’re here,” she said, her eyes flicking to Felix and narrowing slightly. I followed her gaze, and I saw him looking down again, the conflicted look back. “I should probably get back to work, but I’ll see you around, ‘K?”

I shrugged. “Yeah, maybe,” I said, not committing to anything. Felix didn’t seem to like her, and I hopefully wouldn’t be back here without him for a while, so I doubted I’d talk to her again.

She paused for a second before leaving, and when she did I turned back to Felix.

“Hey… are you OK?” I asked, resisting the urge to reach out and touch him reassuringly.

“Yeah,” he told me, not sounding very convincing. “But anyway… who was the oblivious one there?”

“What do you mean?”

“One of the two of you couldn’t take a hint, and I can’t tell who,” he said, giving me a faint grin. “Were you pushing her away, or did you really not notice?”

“Notice what?” I asked, confused.

He laughed. “She was totally hitting on you, Wy. She practically rubbed her tits in your face!”

I thought back, realizing what he meant and blushing. “Oh… I thought she’d lost something,” I said. “I didn’t even see her boobs; I was looking for whatever she’d dropped.”

He snickered, his mood improving as he got distracted. “Oblivious,” he singsonged teasingly, flicking my forehead.

I stuck my tongue out at him, and tackled him back underwater, starting another round of play-fighting. This time, we settled down quicker, and eventually we noticed the diving board, and after a shared grin, we raced to it, trying to push each other off as we both climbed on at the same time. I lost my glasses more times than I could count as we played King of the Hill on the diving board, but it was worth it. Even aside from how fun it was, I loved the opportunity to get this close to Felix; his silky smooth skin was enough motivation to keep me playing as long as possible.

When we finally stopped, it was because we noticed that it was quarter to five and the few other people had already cleared out.

“Damn, didn’t realize it was this late,” Felix said, treading water beside me from where we’d tipped ourselves in.

“Yeah, we should probably head out,” I laughed.

He nodded, and we swam to the edge of the pool, emerging from the water and walking back to the change room. Felix swung the door open, holding it for me, and I paused beside him, looking up to give him a cheeky grin before body checking him and running inside.

“Race you to the showers!” I called, teasing, before slowing enough for him to catch up and make it fair again. I ended up winning, and we laughed about it as we turned on the showers, washing off. The chlorine felt like it was baked into our skin after so long in it, so I dropped my shorts and washed off fully with soap. Felix blushed, quickly looking away when he saw me, but after a moment he turned his back and did the same, giving me a perfect view of his perfect ass.

The soft, gently rounded buns were extremely tempting, but somehow I managed to hold out until I was done washing myself, at least. I stood under the cold water for a moment, making sure I wouldn’t get a boner, and then ducked down and grabbed my shorts off the ground. I slowly twirled them around, twisting them into a thick rope of fabric, and then Felix bent down to grab his own shorts and I couldn’t resist the amazing ass being presented to me.

I whipped him with my shorts, snapping my wrist to give it that extra sting, and Felix yelped and jumped away from me, grabbing his ass with both hands. I burst out laughing, whipping his thigh this time as he turned to glare indignantly at me, and he ducked down, grabbing his shorts and snapping them in my direction. I jumped away, avoiding them, and grinned playfully as I darted in closer to whip him again. He didn’t let me get away with it, quickly snapping his shorts across my leg, and we both laughed at my yelp. I turned, intending to get him back, but when I saw him approaching, winding up his shorts for more snap, I ducked past him and ran into the change rooms, laughing as he chased me. I yelped again as I felt the sting of his shorts on my lower back, where he’d barely caught me, and I slid on the floor, sliding into a locker and pushing myself off to change directions quickly, laughing the whole way. I flicked my shorts out behind me, catching Felix on the ass again, and he gasped at the pain before joining me in laughter. I managed to get a bench between us, and we had an impasse for a moment, me trying to dodge past and escape and him trying to whip me without getting whipped himself.

I darted forward, snapping my shorts to make him back off, and ran for the door, but after taking a few steps I found out that it hadn’t gone as planned when my shorts were torn from my hand. I looked back to see that he’d grabbed them when I tried to whip him, and he laughed at the look on my face.

“Shit,” I observed, worried.

“Now what?” he laughed mischievously, cornering me and stepping within whipping range. I pressed against the wall, staying as far back as I could, and I flinched at the crack as his shorts hit the wall beside me.

“Umm, is it too late for a truce?” I asked hopefully.

“I’ll truce… when we’re even, at least.”

“Even?” I asked, gulping.

“You’ve gotten me three times, and I’ve only gotten you twice. Accept your fate and let me whip you again, and we’ll be even.”

“What’s the catch?” I asked, suspicious of the mischievous look in his eyes.

“Look at this,” he said, turning and gingerly touching his ass. I laughed as I saw the huge red mark across it from that first whip of my shorts, and he turned back to me. “That’s the one I wanna get you back for,” he said, grinning. “If I have to be sore tomorrow, so do you.”

I gulped again, and his grin widened. “Umm… don’t you think revenge is a little childish?” I asked, a little desperate now. “Be the bigger man and all that?”

He laughed, teasing me. “No, I don’t think that at all. So, are you gonna accept your fate, or do I get to keep whipping you?” he asked playfully, snapping my shorts against the wall beside me to make me jump again.

I sighed, resigned to my fate. “Fine… I surrender,” I said.

He smirked, backing up a bit to let me out of the corner. “Then let’s go back to the showers; your shorts were soaking wet when you whipped me, and I’m not letting you get off any lighter than I did.”

My eyes widened, and I stayed away from the showers for a minute. “Is it too late to make a different deal?” I asked. “How about we settle this some other way? Please?”

He smirked again, nodding his head towards the showerhead to tell me to get over there.

“Please?” I asked again, more desperate. “I’ll do anything else… I’ll buy you dinner tonight?”

“Not good enough,” he teased, snapping the shorts in the air behind me to drive me towards the wall. “Free dinner isn’t nearly enough to make up for the stinging in my ass.”

“Then what is?” I practically begged, retreating to the corner of the room.

He smirked. “This sounds like a porno,” he observed.

“Well if that’s what it takes…” I half-joked. It wasn’t like he’d even need to convince me for something like that; just looking at Felix was making me dream of him pushing me against the wall and taking me right here and now.

“That’s still too easy of a punishment,” he said, grinning. “Bend over, hands on the wall.”

I obeyed, deciding that at this point the pain was the only thing that would prevent me from getting a boner. It had worked earlier; seeing Felix’s cock this whole time had been incredibly arousing, yet the pain of the whips and the fun of the chase had distracted me. Now, though, I could feel myself stiffening, and I kept my legs close together as I bent against the wall, not wanting Felix to see it. The anticipation wasn’t helping either. The only sound I could hear was the dripping of water off his shorts: drip, drip, dripdrip, drip.

I swallowed, trying to get the vision of his hands grabbing my hips and pulling me back against him out of my head.

“Fe-Felix?” I stuttered, wanting him to do it quickly. I was stiffening far too much, and I didn’t want him jumping to all the right conclusions when he saw that being naked with him had given me a boner.

He didn’t respond, but there was a rustle, and I yelped as the fire of a thousand suns ignited on my ass. I jumped straight into the air, my hands flying to my abused asscheeks, and I heard Felix’s laughter behind me as I hissed in pain at my own touch.

“Ow, shit!” I exclaimed, laughing with him. “That burns!”

“Yep,” he agreed, grinning evilly. “Now we’re even.”

I gingerly walked over to him, my boner successfully averted, and he handed me my shorts, snickering at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and we stepped back into the water, washing the chlorine out of our shorts and rinsing off again.

When we were done, we walked back into the change room and put our shorts in the driers. I glanced over at Felix and saw his attention was on his clothes, so I took the opportunity to have my first good look at his meat sword.

Even flaccid, it was hot. He was circumcised, just like me, but his balls were bigger than mine, and as I looked at them I couldn’t help imagining what it would feel like to have them slapping against my sore ass. His cock would feel amazing, too. It was four or so inches long right now, flaccid, and when I imagined what it would grow to it was all I could do not to drop to my knees in front of him and give little Felix the tongue-bath he deserved. I forced myself to look back down at the drier, not wanting to get caught, and when my shorts were dry I headed over to my locker, getting everything out. Felix and I got dressed, laughing at all the hisses and groans of pain as we put underwear over our painful asses, and when we finally walked out, the Y was closing.

“Wow, that was good timing,” Felix observed. “Where to now?”

I shrugged. “I don’t know about you, but I’m not up for too much walking,” I said, shifting discretely as I tried to get the fabric of my shorts off my burning ass.

Felix giggled. “I’m glad it’s not just me,” he said. “Misery loves company.”

I snorted. “Well then let’s go back to my place, we can watch a movie or something else with little activity. Wait, we need to stop in at your bakery, I need to get some more bread,” I realized.

He nodded. “Sure,” he said agreeably, and we began to walk. “But about the bread, I brought it to your house this morning. I wasn’t sure if we’d have enough time, and I thought…”

I smiled at him thankfully. “Perfect,” I said. “Thanks. I love making bread with you, but having to stand and move around for that long right now?” I shuddered, and he laughed.

“OK, so let’s go for a quick dinner and then to your house, then,” he said, and we walked out, teasing each other about limping the whole way.

 

When we arrived, I turned on the PS4 and gingerly sat down on the bed, flicking through the menu to Netflix. Felix hissed as he sat down next to me, and I laughed at him, shaking the bed to make it sting even more.

“Hey, you want me to have to get you back for that, too?”

I snorted. “You whipped me harder than I did you, if anything we’re even now.”

“No I didn’t,” he disagreed, shoving me lightly to make me shift. I jumped up, off the bed, and we both laughed. “Now we’re even.”

“Nuh uh,” I said, shaking my head and grabbing his arm. “Get in here.”

I pulled him into my bathroom, turning to the mirror.

“Here, look at this,” I said, dropping my shorts and turning so the huge red mark across my ass was visible. “You can’t try to tell me yours is worse than that,” I said, grinning triumphantly.

He fumbled with his button and fly, and then pulled his pants down and stood next to me so we could compare in the mirror.

“There,” he said. “See?”

“See what, how much worse mine is?” I teased, sticking out my tongue at him.

“I have to admit, yours does look pretty bad,” he said, examining my ass in the mirror.

“Yeah,” I said. “So we’re not even, I still need to get you back.”

“Maybe a little, but it’s not that much of a difference.”

“Revenge time!” I singsonged, surprising him, and reached behind me to spank him right on the huge red mark. He yelped, almost falling against the wall when he tried to jump out of the way and his pants caught around his ankles, and I pulled my shorts up and dashed out, laughing. He tried to follow immediately, giving up his pants for lost and kicking them off, and he’d just managed to pull up his boxers when I dived over the bed, trying to get to the door. He jumped and caught my foot, bringing me to a stop above the bed, and we laughed as he tried to get me back, wrestling playfully. Finally, he pinned me down by sitting on my back and trapping me on my stomach, his one hand holding both of mine behind my back.

“Hey, come on, we’re even now, right?” I said hopefully, making him laugh.

“I whipped you a little harder than you did to me; spanking me like that was way more than getting even.”

I felt him shift on top of me as he turned, his hand raising in the air to smack my ass, and I bucked, almost throwing him off and getting away. Unfortunately, it didn’t quite work, and he quickly jumped back on top of me, pinning me down again. He wrestled my arms behind my back once more and sat on them, trapping me there helplessly as he perched on my lower back, facing my ass with both hands free this time.

“Now you’ve just made it even worse on yourself,” he teased. “Should’ve just let me do it before, when it would have been through your clothes. Now I want full revenge.”

“Dammit,” I cursed, letting my head fall onto the bed. I couldn’t shake him off again, and resisting would just make it worse, so I didn’t bother. Another factor – one that I wouldn’t ever admit to – was that I kinda wanted to feel his hand on my ass. Spanking wasn’t my thing, but I could put up with the pain if it meant he’d be touching me that intimately.

“Oh, so you’ll cooperate now?” he asked, seeing that I was letting him do what he wanted.

I nodded, sighing into the bed. “Fine, but it has to be lighter than the one I did to you; that way we’ll be even.”

“OK,” he agreed, and hooked his thumbs in my waistband. I lifted my hips, making it easier for him, and he slid my shorts down almost to my knees.

“Hmm,” he considered, teasing. “On the red mark, or…?”

“Just do it,” I told him, uncomfortably aware of how he was in his boxers and my hands were within inches of his cock. It was hard enough to resist reaching up to touch it, even without feeling his shapely ass on my forearms, and having my shorts pulled off wasn’t helping either.

“If you say so,” he said, grinning.

Smack!

I yelped, arching my back at the flare of pain, and the unintended movement tipped Felix off my back, making him fall forward onto my ass. I could feel his cock through his boxers as it rested between my cheeks as if it belonged there, and he rolled off me, embarrassed.

“Sorry,” he said, blushing furiously.

“It’s fine… just, ouch,” I said, lifting my hips and pulling my shorts back up to hide my boner. The pain had really done nothing to discourage it this time; after coming that close to my fantasies, it would take a lot more than that to turn me off now.

“I’ll, uh, go put my pants back on now,” Felix said, and I laughed.

“However you’re comfortable,” I said, shrugging and secretly hoping he wouldn’t bother. “I’ll start the movie.”

“Which one are we watching?” he asked, hesitating on the bed to look at the screen.

“I don’t know, which one do you want?” I asked, indicating the screen as I scrolled through. He read through the titles intently, sitting down on the bed and leaning forward, and I inwardly cheered.

“Hmm, that one looks good,” he suggested, indicating a slower-paced horror movie. “What do you think?”

“Sure,” I agreed, not really caring as long as his pants stayed off. I started the movie, and we leaned back on the bed together, separated by a foot of space. As the movie played, I paid more attention to Felix’s bare legs, imagining running my hands up those smooth, muscular thighs and then pulling his boxers back down them. I dreamed of unbuttoning his shirt and tasting his toned chest, and when something – from the movie, I assumed – made him smile slightly, I wanted nothing more than to lean over and capture his cute mouth with mine.

I was way too horny and I knew it. After spending all day in various states of undress with my crush, it was no wonder. The part I couldn’t get out of my mind, though, was when Felix’s cock had rested between my cheeks. I wanted that again, minus the boxers, and I didn’t want him to stop there.

My fantasies were interrupted by a tri-tone, and Felix pulled out his phone.

“My dad says he’s picking me up in twenty minutes,” he said, disappointed. “Just enough time to finish the movie.”

“Aww,” I pouted. “Doesn’t want you up too late on school nights?”

He nodded. “Yeah. Wanna come to my house after school tomorrow?”

“Sure,” I said, grinning happily. “I’ll only have a few hours, but if that’s OK with you then it’s OK with me.”

“Sweet, that works fine with me,” he said, and we turned back to the movie, intending to finish it before his dad arrived. I tried to pay attention this time, but it was just so boring, and I felt my eyes getting heavy. I threw the covers over my waist, leaning back, and my eyes drifted slowly closed. I fell asleep, but I was only under for a few seconds before my eyes fluttered open again, fighting to stay up to say goodbye to Felix at the very least. They closed again soon anyway, and eventually I woke again, seeing the murderer chasing after his last victim. I blinked slowly, bored, and tried to turn my attention to Felix. I was under before I even managed to lift my head, however, and when I woke again everything was different.

I blinked as I realized I had turned onto my side at some point, but a steady hand supporting the side of my head comforted me, and I didn’t move back. A finger brushed my forehead while taking hold of my glasses, and I opened my eyes wider as they were pulled off, trying ineffectively to see in the pitch dark. I moved my head slightly as the hand lowered down to my pillow, letting me rest on it again, and there was a voice from near my bedside.

“Hey Wy, it’s OK,” Felix’s voice said comfortingly. “I’m just taking your glasses off so you don’t break them, ‘K? You can go back to sleep; I’m just leaving now.”

I moaned softly, too tired to really interpret his words but liking the sound of his voice, and Felix chuckled quietly.

“I’m talking to a zombie, aren’t I?” he asked, his smile audible as his hand retreated from my face.

I groaned in protest, wanting his touch back, and he seemed to think I was making a joke.

“Oh, you are awake,” he laughed softly. “Could have fooled me.”

The blanket at my waist got lighter, and I felt him pulling it up my body, covering me fully. His fingertips brushed across my collarbone as he let go of the blanket, and I made a pathetic attempt at catching his hand. I was more than half-asleep, and all I was really aware of at the moment was that I wanted Felix to sleep with me. It must have been too dark for him to see, because he didn’t react.

“I gotta go now,” he told me quietly. “See you tomorrow, Wy.”

I mumbled something incoherent. I was pretty sure I’d been trying to beg him to come hold me, but my brain didn’t seem to be working.

“I’m guessing that means you want your rest now,” he laughed gently, his voice moving away. “Goodnight… have nice dreams.”

I groaned in protest, not wanting him to leave, but he was already out of hearing range. I rolled over, disappointed, but I froze when I smelled the other side of the bed. His scent was still on it; a faint whiff of the inoffensive gym soap laced into the delicious and seductive smell that was him. I smiled, content now, and after pulling the blankets around me and curling up in a ball, I fell asleep, imagining he’d never left after all.

Copyright © 2015 faxity; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 01/20/2015 12:33 PM, Chezakeeba said:
Awww man soooo many misunderstandings already lol
Haha yep, Wy's oblivious :gikkle:
Link to comment
On 01/20/2015 01:40 PM, LieLocks said:
Hey I like it you're a good writer, keep up the awesome work :-)
Thanks! :blushing: There'll hopefully be more after this one finishes - I've got lots of plans for the main story, so there's gonna be tons of opportunity for more little stories like this :D
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..